Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2113 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi GlovesMi MIXMi Water PurifierMi Notebook AirMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi BandMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi LED LightMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMagic CubeMijia PenMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia KettleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bunny Neck PillowMijia Smart ShoesNinety Degree LuggageMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BT Sport HeadphonesMi Portable MouseXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowMi Max Redmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Device MythbustersWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Monthly TalkXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourDiwali MIUI 9MIUI 2017Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverNougatYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsAndroid Elf

[News] Official Announcement for Latest Feedbacks About POCO F1!

[ Promote]
62504 559 |
11:44, Oct-21-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hey POCO F1 Users,

We've received some new feedbacks of POCO F1 this week and we'd like to share with you the progress of some confirmed issues. What's more, the status of the issues reported last week will be shared too. Thanks again for the feedbacks for POCO F1, and patience & understanding for POCO F1 team. With the support of you guys, POCO F1 will be better for sure. The progress of some known issues for POCO F1 are sorted out as below:

This week's POCO feedback

Here are the issues we've been solving this week

1. Widevine L1 to support HD Netfilx
Still developing with Google and Qualcomm, will try to release the Beta within Q4 .

2. Status bar - no notifications app icons display
Finished. Please try on the coming beta version ( MIUI 10 Global 8.10.17). You can turn on this feature like 'Settings-Notifications&Status bar-Show Icons for incoming notifications'

The App icons will display in 2 scenarios: after you unlock the phone or receive the notifications.

3. Make all the 4 corners round like they are at the bottom after turn on Hide notch in settings
Will try.

4. Allow 3-rd party apps to use the full screen display more efficient, support to full fill the screen in some video apps or games
We are developing an option to let you full fill the screen for some apps which are not adjust to the 18:9 display. Will finish asap.

5. Thanks for the camera feedbacks you offered last week, already shared with camera team

Updates on last week's feedback

1. Android Auto issues
Android Auto team is analyzing.

2.  Asphalt 8 and 9 are not compatible on Google Play
Already contacted with Gameloft team and hope this can be solve in the coming weeks. POCO\POCOPHONE F1 can support  Asphalt 8 and 9 well.

3. Status bar - no battery percentage display
Can try it on  MIUI 10 Beta and : " Settings-Notifications&Status bar-Battery indicator-Percentage" (http://en.miui.com/thread-3852565-1-1.html

4. Support  4K 60fps on back camera
Thanks for ur feedback, our dev team is developing this feature and will release asap.

5. "OK Google" is not working
After the beta testing, we are going to release it on the coming official version.

6. Suggest to support customize app icon size and desktop grid on POCO Launcher
Developing.

7. Touch delay or wrong input while fast typing on keyboard
Thanks for ur feedback you offered in the past few weeks, our dev team is analyzing and fixing  And for the MIUI 10 Beta users , please help to check whether we had improved.

MIUI Team

Favorite56 Share

Rated by 12 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

SMRout + 1 Fantastic!
e6ju949np + 1 Great!
nexus9742 + 1 Great!
bhargav54 + 1 Fantastic!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
zhiyee95 + 1 Thanks!
ashok225123 + 1 Thanks!.............
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
dree2016 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
aapfom + 1 Awesome!
Guapmaker + 1 Great!
abhijitdevnath + 10 + 5 Great!

Experience +34  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM
12:29, Oct-21-2018 | From POCO F1
|
Notification icons for just 2 seconds are of no use.
Please let them stay.

Rated by 3 people   Experience Reason  

bejkerro + 1 Agreed!
Discharged + 1 Agreed!
DanielRR99 + 1 Agreed!

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
15:34, Oct-21-2018 | From POCO F1
|
it is much better if you make a screen like pixel 3xl.In the option of hide notch please just totally cut the 0.2 inch notch and provide notification and status bar which looks like Redmi note 5 pro.Please support guys if you want this feature.I am so bored with this notch.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
23:24, Oct-23-2018 | From POCO F1
|
Seriously what about android auto.. Is it a very big issue to sort.. Guys plz wake up.. I use my car everyday with android auto.. And this disability is not at all acceptable, are the developer in miui team are acquaintances.. They don't know how to fix a bug.. Do they even have a timelines to sort bugs.. And how does testers even approve the rom with such a big bugs... Seriously hopeless developers and testers..

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
18:05, Oct-26-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by AlexKTM at 18:07, Oct-26-2018
AlexKTM replied at 2018-10-25 22:55
Hello, I have been experiencing some issues on MIUI 10 i woudl like to see fixed. i dont know if thi ...

iHello, I have been experiencing some issues on MIUI 10 i woudl like to see fixed. i dont know if this is the thread where this belongs, if it isnt, please, move where convenient.

-1st: i use the music through a male-to-male 3,5 jack on the car (aux) to listen to music, and the max volume is quite low, if im driving with windows open, you can barely hear the music

-2nd: If you are NOT playing music or video or a game, when you push the volume buttons, it should change the notification volume, no the multimedia one

-3rd: id LOVE to be able to turn "beauty mode" off on the back cameras, not only on the selfie one, as i hate the effect it adds

-4th: when portrait mode, it crops around your face, but not your torso, even if it is at the same distance/depth as the face, so it gets a weird effect. it works well if its just your face and a background, but as long as there are 2 people or just 1 but showing half body, it makes weird crops.

-5th: i miss the Google Maps nav when google maps is in use and you lock the phone. on MIUI 9, when the phone was locked and googlemaps running, if you turn on the screen, you'd see the map. Please, put that on miui 10 as well.

-6th: sometimes it gets triky to exit the viewing of instagram stories when "display gestures" is on instead of the on screen buttons

-7th: The keyboard still have lag (standard OEM Google Keyboard) and doesnt dissapear when turning off "3 fingers screenshot"

NEW:
-8th: i would like to add the fact that the notification icons stay on screen for abour 3 seconds and then dissapear.

They should stay there until you have read whatever it is. in example, if you have a notification on instagram, two on whatsapp and one on facebook, the icons should stay vissible until you have opened that app. so if i have read the whatsapp message, the instagram and facebook should keep where they are until checked.

And, i would add another point. if i have 3 or 4 WhatsApp notifications, id only like to see 1 whatsapp icon, no one per message. that way, if i have more incoming notifications, there will be room for their respective icons to be displayed.

cheers! keep up the good work!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
11:47, Oct-21-2018 | From POCO F1
|
Thanks

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
11:47, Oct-21-2018 | From POCO F1
|
And please fix the camera issues with next update.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
11:49, Oct-21-2018 | From POCO F1
|
Also please add the option to show battery percentage without going to notification panel.

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
11:57, Oct-21-2018 | From PC
|
Please bring AI camera icon feature for front camera also, just like we are having in rear camera.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 50 Million Users

12:02, Oct-21-2018 | From POCO F1
|
Habibur28 replied at 2018-10-21 11:49
Also please add the option to show battery percentage without going to notification panel.

yes i agree...

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 50 Million Users

|
nice announcement...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH MIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016Redmi 2MIUI 300 WeeksHappy Diwali900K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn Festival1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryDiwali Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverDiscuss HereMi DropMIUI 10Mi Lover MedalHumor MasterMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyOTA Feedback

|
nice update
SanJeeT

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
12:03, Oct-21-2018 | From POCO F1
|
when is miui 10 coming for poco?

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
1072 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi Power BankMi TV 70Mi BoxMi MIXMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMagic CubeNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Redmi 2Redmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi 4iMi TVMi Max Redmi Note 4Mi Max 2Mi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 2Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi ProMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayRingolicious MedalHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayWomen's Day MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondaySuper Wednesday500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliMIUI PAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SHappy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewDual CameraHumor MasterMIUI 10MIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Quick DiscussionDiscuss HereRedmi Quiz MasterMi DropXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoBlack SharkSurpriseAndroid Guru9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB Follower10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProQuick SurveyMIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserMr. DependableMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRedmi Y1/LiteMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/PlusMi A1Redmi 5AStar Wars6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi 5XMi MIX 2Youth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi TalentRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruNougat

12:03, Oct-21-2018 | From APP
|
Nice improvement and i like it

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list