Super moderator

SKU

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2352 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXMi BoxMi KeyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi Yi CameraMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi Kids WatchMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi ScaleMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 74 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5s LaunchMi 510 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Font LoverSurge S1Super FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdaySuper Thursday1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayHilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru MedalHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Thanksgiving DayMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMerry Christmas5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Nepal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1300K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI AustraliaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI France1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BulgariaFan Of MIUI PolandI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougat9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurpriseSuper Moderator5 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentMIUI 10Discuss HereDual Camera6 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersMi 8MIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI 8th AnniversaryRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMi Story TellerStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfDebate MasterHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI SuperstarAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. Dependable

[Reviews] [Mi 5 with Android N] The Wait Is Almost Over! First Impressions of First Beta!

[ Promote]
97906 1044 |
13:35, Dec-02-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hi Fellow Fans,

December is the most wonderful time of the year. Beginning of December brings a joy in itself and my joy was doubled when I got this flashing on my screen last night:

Screenshot_2016-12-01-20-20-02-700_com.android.up.png

Just to clarify it was a beta update on China developer ROM, which special team members and moderators are automatically entitled to, even if they have not applied for beta applications. Alpha versions were released last week, but special teams and moderators had no automatic entitlment to such alpha updates

UPDATE SIZE & DOWNLOAD

Mi 5 haven't had an update for about three weeks, so I was not expecting it though and it completely caught me off guard. Having played around with it for few hours, I thought I'd do a quick review about my first impressions.

ROM update size is about 1.3GB, which is expected, considering the android version upgrade. So, please expect it to take some time to download. I had to stop and resume my download once as it was stuck at 46% (probably because of temporary traffic immediately after release of update)

UPDATE TIME

However, once download and decryption was complete, it took much lesser time than expected to update and reboot and it was not long at all before I had this in my hands:

Screenshot_2016-12-02-12-56-56-982_com.android.se.png

WHAT HAPPENED IMMEDIATELY THEREAFTER?

Immediately after my phone rebooted, I had multiple FC (Force Close) notifications coming in. I expected also as it was a dirty flash (not a clean flash). Few of my apps which I had not updated to latest version (for some reasons) stopped working entirely as they are not supported by android N. So, if you have such apps on you phone, it is time to start finding alternatives now.

As mentioned above, I am on China developer ROM, so I had separately installed google apps. I immediately noticed a FC on google services framework. I tried uninstalling reinstalling and everything i could have tried, but I am unable to make it work till now.

Screenshot_2016-12-01-22-02-32-138_com.google.and.png

Anyways I am not a big fan of G-apps. So, in the end, I removed it entirely. Wait, some of you must be thinking how do I access my Gmail then- stock mail app is one option but personally, I use Microsoft Outlook app and I am satisfied with it.

I'm sure that I'm not hoping against the hope, if i hope that this issue is fixed in next updates, before public release.

WHAT IS WORKING AND WHAT IS NOT?

Apart from G-Apps I am unable to find anything that is not working. I haven't had any FC since I removed Google apps. Dual apps are working like a charm and so is second space.

I cant explain why but I was experiencing delayed notification on my WhatsApp (I am using it as a Dual App) but after the update, it has improved and so far I haven't had any missed notifications.

I personally am experiencing improved notifications on all apps. Even weather app is working fine .

SO, WHAT HAS CHANGED?

So obviously next natural question that must be coming in your minds is that what has changed? Well, honestly, visually nothing has changed in the phone apart from below screen:

Screenshot_2016-12-02-13-21-49-866_android.png

The look of device is still normal MIUI 8 look, but in abstract manner, performance is way way better that Android M. I can feel that the device is performing much faster. There are absolutely no lags at all in almost all apps. Games are working faster and smoother than before.

Also, for those who are interested in the question, I do not see any significant or noticeable change in battery life yet.

It's a very small time review it completely as it is released only last night, probably more extensive and techinical reviews will come up soon. I'm also sure that many Android N feature are going to be introduced very soon. To summarize my experience of first beta, I'm happy and satisfied and definitely, first beta is more stable than anyone would have expected.

Are you excited about this?

Special thanks goes to super moderator @Gr33dyBlackie for this thread, inspiration and continued guidance.
Single-option Poll, 506 members voted
93.08% 471
4.15% 21
2.77% 14
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite7 Share

Rated by 43 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

a3999jose + 5 Great!
prowayne1993 + 1 Great!
Junayedsebly + 1 Thanks!
dobriy_putnik + 1 Thanks!
yakubng + 1 Thanks!
andril + 2 Awesome!
Deepugadu + 1 Awesome!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
yashrajsawant + 2 Awesome!
viktor_android + 1 Awesome!
alexa393 + 2 Thanks!
SoNik+ + 1 Thanks!
Xrist2008 + 1 Thanks!
lucard + 1 Great!
fksgs2 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
StephenStrange + 1 Fantastic!
mycro7 + 2 Awesome!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Anas.ShaIkh11 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
velling83 + 1 Thanks!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
moechsyn + 2 Fantastic!
soumya_2002 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
AugustineS05 + 2 Fantastic!
Wenger20 + 1 Great!
OleG_SV + 5 Great!

Experience +196  Prestige +48  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1162 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi MIXMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VRMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi KeyMi Selfie StickMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesYeelight Bedside LampMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi BoxNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi 3SMi 5s LaunchMi MIXMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 3Fan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Marathon Medal1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourDiwali Olympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersSurge S1Happy Holi Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Drawing TalentHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017Super FridayThanksgiving DayHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerApp TalentStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Humor MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalApp Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI KingYouth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomWallpaper StarMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Follower

16:47, Dec-02-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Wolfi70 at 11:07, Dec-02-2016

Thanks a lot for this review...  I'm using an Alpha version of the China dev rom and can confirm your first impressions... I too don't use the Google services, and the phone is smoother and running like a charm.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

maxnate + 10 Awesome!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Super moderator

君子之交,淡如水!

Credits
Device
Mi 1
Online time
2298 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Water PurifierNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi HomeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia IHP Rice CookerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi USB FanMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMi Max Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4SMi NoteMi 5Mi Note ProMi 5sMi 5s LaunchRedmi 2RedmiRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProMi 4iRedmi NoteMi TVMi MIXHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayHappy Diwali5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 4th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 2014 ChristmasSingapore Birthday900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI V5 Review800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey300K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourSuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super MondayRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalI Love 20162100K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali MIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksSurge S11700K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkrainePokemon Master MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMid-Autumn FestivalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamYouth PledgeDiamond Super ModeratorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfStar Of MIUI Device TeamXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Global Forum 2014Ringtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertStar Of IconsMr. DependableHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerApp TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI King

13:47, Dec-02-2016 | From PC
|
thank you sir @maxnate for this awesome news and review!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

maxnate + 10 + 3 All credit goes to you!

Experience +10  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
4783 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi KeyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi Water PurifierMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMi MIXMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFiMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi Kids WatchNinety Degree LuggageMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5 ProMi MIXRedmi ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi Note 4Mi 5Mi Pad 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi Note 2Redmi Note 2Mi 5s4 Million Forum MembersMi 4SMi 5s PlusMi NoteMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi 3SMi Max Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi TVMi PadXiaomi Mi 41500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalPokemon Master Medal1700K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI India2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From SingaporeMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Greece1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9300K Forum MembersRingolicious Medal3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Holi MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SaturdayMIUI 5th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017MIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New Year2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper FridayMIUI PSuper TuesdayRocket to Future1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewSurprise9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Heart to HeartSilver Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereDual Camera10 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMi A1Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp Talent

13:54, Dec-02-2016 | From PC
|
Awesome Sir Thanks for sharing

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
108 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi BandMi Band 2Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi Note 3Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1I Love 2016MIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper ThursdayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopForum Contest LoverSurpriseStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar WarsMIUI FollowerHumor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverApp TalentInbox ZeroDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Talent

13:56, Dec-02-2016 | From Redmi Note 3
|
waiting for my RN3 sd

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi HomeUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SRedmi 3Redmi Pro1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Merry Christmas2 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017I Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum Posts1500K Forum MembersMIUI S2100K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon MedalPokemon Master MedalHappy New YearMIUI P300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper TuesdaySuper SundayRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper ThursdaySuper MondayPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopDiscuss Here2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizHeart to HeartRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 2018Humor Master8 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableStar WarsSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionQuick Survey10 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersInbox Zero7 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp TalentYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI KingTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum

13:57, Dec-02-2016 | From APP
|
i'm excited if redmi 3 prime got nougat too

MIUI 9 Alpha Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Mi 5MIUI 7th AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi MedalDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertAndroid Guru

13:58, Dec-02-2016 | From Mi 5
|
waiting for global ROM

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
37 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi VRMagic CubeMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksThanksgiving DayMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliI Love 2016Super WednesdayHappy New YearSurge S1100k Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsAndroid ElfStar WarsMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of Technology

14:01, Dec-02-2016 | From Mi 4i
|
waiting my mi4i ota update

MIUI Resources Team

JAI MATA DI

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
2382 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiYi Action CameraMi BandMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi Selfie StickMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi KeyMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi HomeMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016AnTuTuFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 7Mi Max 4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 4cRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Redmi 3Happy DiwaliMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From IndonesiaCamera Filter Guru Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 20 Million UsersOlympics MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI PMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollSuper FridayMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Font LoverHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Happy Medal3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love 2016Super Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaSurge S1Women's Day Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum 9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMi A1MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProOreoMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp StarOTA FeedbackMi TalentInbox ZeroMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatNougat25 Million StrongApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI KingMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Updates LoverMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest Lover

14:04, Dec-02-2016 | From PC
|
Waiting for redmi 3 s prime nougat update

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetAnTuTuMi 5Thanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's Day

14:05, Dec-02-2016 | From Mi 5
|
Give plz a link

Comment

maxnate Link wil be released soon. As of now it's beta rom, so not allowed to share link  14:08, Dec-02-2016

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
671 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi BandMi BoxMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi TV3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI S100k Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Super Thursday300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI FranceMIUI Fan From NepalRocket to FutureSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySurge S1Super MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bulgaria10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewStar WarsMr. DependableMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersMi TalentOTA FeedbackOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruBlack Shark7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi Drop2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 10Discuss Here5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertApp TalentNougatAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI KingHumor MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverStar Of Technology25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star

14:06, Dec-02-2016 | From Mi 5
|
Thank you Sir for sharing and information.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list