MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
622 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi KeyMi BandNinebot MiniMi Portable WiFiMi HomeMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi 4iRedmi 2Mi TVRedmiMi PadMid-Autumn Festival1st AnniversaryHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewDiwali UEFA EURO Medal500K Forum Members700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members2014 ChristmasMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from Turkey3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper TuesdayMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI News TeamMi TalentHappy 2019MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI KingMIUI Photography Classroom TeacherMr. DependableStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Photography Team MemberOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI Global Forum 2014Mr. Post the MostStar MIUI News Team MemberHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI Photography GuruBest ArticleMIUI FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamIndustrious ReporterMIUI Device ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum

[Tips & Tutorials] MIUI Photography Classroom Lesson 5: Make a Timelapse video with your Smartphone

[ Promote]
51012 178 |
23:27, Sep-09-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by allakazoo at 21:06, Sep-14-2014

MPCBanner.png

Making a Timelapse video
with your Smartphone

Yes, it is time for another installment of MIUI Photography Classroom! What we want to talk about today is, How to make a Timelapse Video using your Xiaomi Smartphone. I have decided to make my timelapse video using the Redmi Note. However, before we proceed, let's talk about what we need to do/prepare to make a timelapse.

Equipment needed
  • Redmi Note (smartphone*)
  • Tripod
  • Mobile phone bracket (see photo)

Mounted.jpg

* I need to point out, that on our Xiaomi phones, there is a timelapse function that allows us to take photos at regular intervals and stitch them into a video directly (idiot proof). I'm no expert in phones, so I'm not sure if it is a feature on other phones. But hey! This is a MIUI forum, so I'm assuming most of us here are Xiaomi phone users?

Some things to think about
Although a timelapse typically lasts a few seconds, maybe a minute or two, the time you need to prepare and then execute is typically quite long. For example, a video is typically 30fps. So, you need 30 photos to make 1 second of video. Now, if the timelapse video setting requires a photo every 3 seconds, then you need 90 seconds to make a 1 second video. Now that you have an idea how tedious making a timelapse video is, you will appreciate it better.

The next thing you need to consider before starting to make a timelapse is power. If the phone needs to be on video camera mode for two hours, you better make sure you have enough battery power. I can guaranteed you that with the screen on for the next two hours, the battery drain will be severe. Don't say I never warn you...

Having said that, I will also make sure that the phone's setting for Display - Sleep is on Never sleep. I know, it will continue to capture frames even if the screen goes to sleep. But somehow, I just feel more secure when I can monitor the video capture process. Anyway, I usually make sure I have more than 50% charge on my phone. If not, I'll charge it before I begin.
Sleep mode.jpg

Is that all? Nope. Don't forget that this is a phone you are using. Is the phone you are going to use, your primary phone? Will someone call you midway thru the video session? Now that's definitely gonna mess up your video for sure. So, do remember to turn ON Aeroplane mode before you start!
Aeroplane mode.jpg

Ok, you are almost ready to start shooting. I have on a few occasions, been slightly irriated, when the video camera hunts for focus. Turns out, the Focus mode on the video camera is at CAF (Continuous Auto Focus). So, before you begin, go into settings for the Video Camera and change the Focus mode to Tap. This will ensure that the focus is fixed and will not change during the entire session. But if your timelapse is of a flower blooming and you need to go close up, then CAF is a better bet. Try it out and give your comments here.
Focus mode.jpg

Post editing
So, the video is done and you are ready to show the world your work. What's next? To make your video more appealing, you need to edit the video you have a little.  

Anyway, the file my Redmi Note outputs, is a video file. As it is a timelapse, there's no sound recorded. Only photos stitched together. But, to make it nicer and more appealing to others, transfer the file to your computer and use an video editing tool to add music and stuff like titles, captions, credits, etc. I'm a Windows user, so most of the time, I use what's freely available. The Windows Live Movie maker is perfect for what I need.  

All said and done, the following is a typical product of what I take. Scenery timelapse. I'm planning a sunset or sunrise timelapse soon. I've also been very impressed with flower timelapse videos. Will definitely do one too. :) I'm still feeling around and learning. So do give me some pointers if you have any to share. Thank you!

NEW INFORMATION
Since this article was published, many have commented that they would like to do the same on the Mi 3. So having updated my Mi 3 this evening, I decided to make a timelapse using the Mi3. I'm no longer running the MIUI 6 Beta ROM, having moved to the MIUI 6 Dev ROM. The version I'm running is 4.9.14. So here goes.

First, you need to make some settings on your Mi 3.
Mi3 cam setting.jpg
In the video camera, Slide to the right for Options and tap on Fast-motion. Go back to the Video camera, and tap on the gear at the top for Settings. Select your Time lapse interval. OK! You are all set and ready.

Here's what I did just now after dinner. Enjoy!

Join MIUI Photography Classroom to win Mi Bunnies!

Reply to this thread with a Timelapse Video made by you by Sept 17, 2014. We will select one best video to give out a gift package.

Prizes include 5 Mi Bunnies World Cup Version + Xiaomi Camera Lens + Mi Portable WiFi + Mi Key + Xiaomi T-Shirt.

Prize Gallery
Mi Bunnies World Cup Version

Xiaomi Camera Lens

Mi Portable WiFi

Mi Key

Xiaomi T-Shirt

Find more MIUI Photography Classroom lessons
here!

Favorite18 Share

Rated by 63 people   Experience Reason  

Zmitser + 1 Awesome!
Dasari5 + 1 Awesome!
nmn99 + 1 Thanks!
arunskarthick + 5 Thanks!
AshishTrivedi + 1 Awesome!
mav81 + 1 Awesome! as usual from you my man :D
sHiErShAo + 10 Great!
SkullDeath + 1 Thanks!
cherryjigar + 1 Thanks!
ginuzence + 10 Splentastic!
Handra93 + 1 Awesome!
XiaomiPraveen + 1 Great!
vijayspy + 1 Fantastic!
AL-26 + 1 Great!
GR33dyBlackie + 5 Thanks!
Kaysince1991 + 5 Fantastic!
htnawhsay + 1 Awesome!
medm48 + 1 Awesome!
rembau8485 + 1 Great!
MI3MohanCHN + 1 Fantastic!
ATP:RedRice + 5 Thanks!
jenz1 + 5 Awesome!
helgo9 + 5 Thanks!
louvs + 1 Great!
bounty75lee + 1 Awesome!
Finnix + 1 Awesome!
snk2525 + 1 Great!

Experience +158  View Rating Log

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
622 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi KeyMi BandNinebot MiniMi Portable WiFiMi HomeMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi 4iRedmi 2Mi TVRedmiMi PadMid-Autumn Festival1st AnniversaryHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From PhilippinesAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI V5 ReviewDiwali UEFA EURO Medal500K Forum Members700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members2014 ChristmasMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from Turkey3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper TuesdayMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI News TeamMi TalentHappy 2019MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI KingMIUI Photography Classroom TeacherMr. DependableStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Photography Team MemberOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI Global Forum 2014Mr. Post the MostStar MIUI News Team MemberHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI Photography GuruBest ArticleMIUI FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamIndustrious ReporterMIUI Device ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum

Author| 11:31, Sep-19-2014 | From PC
|
ANNOUNCEMENT
Hello! The moment all of us have been waiting for. After much deliberation by the MIUI Photography Team, we have found the winner. He is non other than @mavoSK. His 2 videos captured both our hearts and imagination.

Congratulations! Our nice and friendly admin in-charge will contact you by next week with details on the gift package.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi2
Online time
265 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 6I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI HungaryI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Photography Guru

21:25, Sep-10-2014 | From PC
|
Here is mine...

Sunset at lake Balaton, Balatonszárszó/Hungary - 1080p/0.3s(10x)/Xiaomi Mi2

Clouds timelapse, Nyírtelek/Hungary - 1080p/3s(90x)/Xiaomi Mi2

Rated by 6 people   Experience Reason  

AndroidFuchs + 9 Awesome!
bambam23 + 1 Great!
Bhupender707 + 5 lovely !
romar31 + 8 Awesome!
yitsushi + 1 Great!
himavanth + 1 Great!

Experience +25  View Rating Log

Device: Xiaomi Mi2 32GB
TDB enabled: sys1: WiUi 6 KK |  4.4.4 sys2: WiUi v4 JB | 4.1.1
WiUi for Defy,SII,LG2X

Super moderator

SUPER Kal-El @ miui.my

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
4833 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMagic CubeMi KeyMi Portable WiFiMi HomeMi BoxMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMijia VR Play 2Mi WiFi RouterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 2016Awesome!Mi TVRedmi NoteMi PadMi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMi 4iMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From Myanmar1400K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 5th Anniversary500K Forum Members700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal1st Anniversary2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali 300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayAtaturk MourningSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper WednesdayMIUI 9Merry Christmas3 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersHappy New YearI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryNougatStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Indonesia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverYouth PledgeHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Photography GuruInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatSuper ModeratorMIUI Community VIPPioneer of MIUI English Forum 2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerMr. Dependable

15:19, Sep-10-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Kellaw at 10:17, Sep-17-2014

Mwahahaha

One Night In Penang

On the Move

On the Move 2 (by popular demand and this morning it was raining thus gone is my plan for Penang Hill sunrise timelapse)

Rated by 7 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

sHiErShAo + 10 Great!
TzYoong + 6 Fantastic and awesome
feed3 + 10 Great! I like on the move. Nice.
Bughinirari + 5 Awesome!
ThomasHo91 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
pulautikus + 6 Agreed!
matrixbharath + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +52  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Malaysia MIUI Fans Facebook Join here

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 2S
Online time
99 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi BandFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Puzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 4th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users900K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI CzechMIUI 100 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfSurpriseMIUI FollowerApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerMIUI Global Forum 2014Humor MasterAndroid Guru

15:23, Sep-14-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by mavoSK at 19:28, Sep-15-2014

Here are my timelapse videos - both taken by Mi2S

Even the coldest heart will melt ... when there is love ... (720p, timelapse interval 10s)

Sunset (720p, timelapse interval 15s)

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

bambam23 + 1 Great!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM
07:17, Sep-13-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by GonzoParker at 07:31, Sep-13-2014

How can i do it in redmi note?
I do not find the way to enable the timelapse, i always record videos T_T

Edit: I Just find out!!
We have to press on the runner and select the Slow one! :D

Diamond Member

Everywhere...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
131 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandI Love MIUIMi TVMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali Fan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 4th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Inbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIerAndroid Guru

14:12, Sep-11-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by levered at 15:40, Sep-15-2014

Using my Redmi 1s, 1080p but i've compress to 480p because original video size about 340mb. This video has with adjust frames per second to 27fps with 30 minute recording. I've using computer software to put some background music to make this timelapse video.
Enjoyed..

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

bambam23 + 1 Great!
Bhupender707 + 3 Great!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Workaholic!!

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
114 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Mi PadMi TVMi Note ProMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruMIUI Photography Team MemberPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI Photography GuruStar Of IconsOTA FeedbackUpdates Lover

16:22, Sep-10-2014 | From PC
|

This one is mine.....

This post was edited by Linkbustr at 17:41, Sep-15-2014

Taken from mi3 ........clouds Timelapse

Another of night

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4c
Online time
277 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 7Fantastic!Mi Note ProMi 3Mi NoteMi 4cSurge S1Super WednesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper FridayHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI 91 Million Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

15:25, Sep-10-2014 | From PC
|
reserved...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
74 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 2Mi 3Mi 4iMi TVFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyDiwali Alpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of Icons

|
wowww amazing post

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
811 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMi TVMi 4iRedmi 1SRedmi 24 Million Forum MembersMi 3RedmiRedmi Note 31 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewSuper MondayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super Saturday2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterHappy New YearSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017Surge S13 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMi Live Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI Community VIPMIUI 10Diamond Super ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Mr. DependableInbox ZeroRingtone TalentSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI App Review TeamUpdates LoverStar Of IconsHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfMIUI Resources TeamApp TalentForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

|
This is definitely cool!!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
100 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi KeyMi HomeMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 6FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!Mi TVMi 3Mi PadMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali 300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Singapore700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 100 Million Users600K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Humor MasterMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalUpdates Lover

15:36, Sep-10-2014 | From PC
|
Good post...........

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
354 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi T-ShirtMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi ProRedmi NoteMi 5Redmi 2Mi Note ProMi PadRedmi Note 2RedmiMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 4th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan of MIUI MyanmarRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App90000 Forum MembersMIUI V5 Review3 Million Forum App Installs100k Forum MembersMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersSuper Thursday1900K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from Turkey1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Alpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Weekly Devices QuizInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerRingtone TalentScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid Guru

16:08, Sep-10-2014 | From PC
|
Thank you very much for your preciuos informations, this is really an helpful thread!
If I helped you, a simple thanks would be really appreciated. Pay me a soda.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
145 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 2015Mi 3RedmiMi PadMi TVHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali Happy Singles' DayI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny OTA FeedbackAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Photography Team MemberForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014

16:15, Sep-10-2014 | From PC
|
my spot.....amazing
We rock we rule

Credits
Device
Mi 2S
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6Mi 2MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI CzechMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Follower

16:27, Sep-10-2014 | From PC
|
There is no timelapse function on Mi2S :(

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list