Mi 4
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM
02:49, Apr-11-2017 | From PC
|
Hi,
first of all sorry for my bad english.
I've both MiPad 2 and Mi4. On the second one i can use "download" function, with MiPad 2 I can't.

I don't think that it's problem about DRM libraries because i've flashed  them via TWRP ( vi10plus-widevine.zip file) and now i can use another famous streaming video app in my country (SkyGo) that didn't work before. "DRM info" app confirms they're present too. I think the problem is the version of MIUI: i've tried with the latest China stable version and latest xiaomi.eu (based on China dev version). I would try to flash Global but i think that it doesn't exist for MiPad 2, am I wrong?! Can anyone confirm this?

I hope that some MIUI dev reads this thread and resolve this issue because it's a very big lack for this device.

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
21:52, Jun-16-2017 | From PC
|
I have to install widevine google drm on mi5-china-developer. I don't think that vi10plus-widevine.zip file is suitable since mipad2 has a different chipset. Anyone have tried? Any suggestion?

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
99 Hours
Send PM

Star Of Technology

02:21, Jul-08-2017 | From PC
|
Anyone has found the solution to this?

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Mi Pad 2Mi 5s PlusMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Android GuruForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal

18:14, May-30-2018 | From PC
|
help. suffering from the same disease

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list