Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

[Discussion] Please Help! Xiaomi RedmiNote 4 Global SnapDragon 625 4GB/64.

[ Promote]
67 1 |
06:58, Oct-14-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hello and Thanks for reading this.
i messed up my build.prop trying to able augmented reality. i lost my system back up, please someone with my same device can send me the system file or any solution? please im desperated! i cant connect to wifi or mobile data, bluetooth and camera crash! Thanks for reading
Favorite Share

Intern Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
206 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi HomeMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi Note 4Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnySurpriseStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi TalentRingtone ExpertMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover Medal

08:53, Oct-15-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
What version are you running? The build.prop file contains metadata about it, to be able to send you the right we'd need to know the build you're on.

Anyway, flashing that version through Mi Flash (or just the system partition manually using Fastboot) would fix it, you don't need to delete your data.

And next time, remember to back up stuff like that before modifying system files 😉.
It's possible that you reply to a post of mine and I don't get notified. If there's something you'd like me to reply to, drop me a line via PM after a couple of days to let me know of the thread ^^.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list