Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 1
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMagic CubeXiaomi 6 Launch3500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Android Elf

[Others] love to be a tester

[ Promote]
37 1 |
00:07, Oct-14-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
i would love to be a tester and try new things i always love to learn more and more
Favorite Share

Intern Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
202 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi HomeMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi Note 4Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnySurpriseStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi TalentRingtone ExpertMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover Medal

06:31, Oct-14-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
To be a "tester" or try new things you don't have to be in a special team, switch over to the beta channel if you are in the stable one and you'll have a new build every week (generally speaking, depends on your device and the update could be suspended sometimes).

You can even do the switch without unlocking your bootloader by flashing a beta recovery build from the built in updater.
It's possible that you reply to a post of mine and I don't get notified. If there's something you'd like me to reply to, drop me a line via PM after a couple of days to let me know of the thread ^^.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list