[Customer Service] Disgusting Support

[ Promote]
163 1 |
13:03, Oct-12-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hi Team,
I am one of the most dis-satisfied customers of MI.
I tried calling your support
I spoke to your agent Priyanka , once of the agent that i had talked prior to that i spoke to a different person where they said that they would transfer the call to supervisor.

however the call is been trasnsferred to Agent queue . Does this mean that you lie at your customers. This is the first experience that i had with you and the worst that i had with any other .

Worst suppport from Mi.

If you need further details call me at 9494204902

Regards
Uday
Favorite Share

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
1114 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMijia VR Play 2Ninety Degree LuggageMi ScaleMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi 5XMi Pad 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Mi Max 2Redmi ProRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARingolicious Medal1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySuper WednesdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteBlack SharkRedmi Note 5A/PrimeRedmi 5AMi A1Heart to HeartMIUI G+ FollowerQuick SurveySurpriseStar WarsDual CameraMIUI 107 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekend GiveawayMi DropDiscuss Here9 Million Forum MembersApp StarRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMi 5X6 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfTheme TalentMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyNougatMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerUpdates LoverOreoMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMr. DependableRingtone ExpertMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverDebate MasterIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI Expert25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence Day

14:13, Oct-12-2018 | From PC
|
Hey,we regret the inconvenience caused.Please post any kind of issue related to service on the official Twitter and Facebook handle of Mi India.They are more active over there and they will definitely help you out.There is no Mi Official in this forum.

Regards

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list