100%
ROM version
Global Stable ROM
Country/Region
Andorra
Description
Error Darkness Status Bar
Steps to reproduce
good night ... I would like to report a problem I have with the status bar .. darkens ... usually happens at night but not at a fixed hour. . sometimes restarting leaves and other not

If I go into settings> notifications and blocking> and change combine to separating or separating to combine, the status bar restarts and looks good, Transparent with white letters. But when opening a full screen application, it becomes dark again.

Any with same problem? how i can fix it? happens from miui 7 and now with 8 and 8.1 too.

thanks
Screenshot
Log
--
[size=14.6667px]good night ... I would like to report a problem I have with the status bar .. darkens ... usually happens at night but not at a fixed hour. . sometimes restarting leaves and other not

[size=14.6667px]If I go into settings> notifications and blocking> and change combine to separating or separating to combine, the status bar restarts and looks good, Transparent with white letters. But when opening a full screen application, it becomes dark again.

[size=14.6667px]Any with same problem? how i can fix it? happens from miui 7 and now with 8 and 8.1 too.

[size=14.6667px]thanks
Favorite7 Share

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Returning Soon!!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
1274 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Air PurifierMi Yi CameraMi KeyMi HomeMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi  BunnyMi MIXMi BandUnlock MedalMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 7Fantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 2016Mi MIXMi Pad 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi Max Redmi 2Redmi 3Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi ProMi 4SMi 5sMIUI World TourDiwali MIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From MyanmarOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI PolandSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Happy Valentine's DayHappy New YearThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 201710 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st Anniversary90000 Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI FB FollowerApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMi TalentApp StarMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingMIUI ExpertRingtone Star Most Active MIUIerAndroid GuruApp MasterDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentDebate MasterAndroid ElfWallpaper StarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerHumor MasterStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Medals Collector

10:15, Nov-21-2016 | From PC
|
Hi
Can you please post about phone screen shot from settings.
And bug log as well.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 20:49, Nov-21-2016 | From PC
|
my english is short, sorry. That problem happens always. i installed roms from xiaomi.eu, global, develop.... in all roms happens that darkness bar at night.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
24 Hours
Send PM

Die-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI Follower

04:43, Nov-22-2016 | From APP
|
I still have the problem of blackening the notification bar .. it was not resolved with this update

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 10:39, Nov-22-2016 | From PC
|
If I format it now, I make the wipe and install a ROM I have no problem. The problem of darkness notification bar appears the next day or two days later. Since that day, every night becomes dark.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeI Love MIUIMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI UKPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterScroll Of Wisdom

19:02, Nov-22-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by victorji at 19:09, Nov-22-2016

Same problem here,started first time for me with 8.1.1.0 stable, and continue with 8.1.1.3. Mi5 here. Applying a theme (even same that is already running) solves problem, but after a few minutes or a couple of hours, status bar go dark again. Wiping cache and dalvik solves nothing for me.

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Thanksgiving DayMIUI Follower

00:35, Dec-22-2016 | From Redmi 3S
|
Same problem here. Miui global stable 8.1.1.0 Screenshot_2016-12-21-17-32-54-101_com.android.settings.png

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20173 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfUpdates LoverAndroid Guru

05:54, Jan-07-2017 | From Mi 5s
|
I am also getting this error. Just started today. Did you gone a fix?

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
18:47, Feb-03-2017 | From PC
|
Me too. Fix ?????????????????????????

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppWomen's Day MedalDiwali MIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper TuesdaySuper SundayMIUI 2017Super MondaySuper ThursdayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprisePioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfAndroid Guru

16:35, Feb-12-2017 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Even happens to me! Any fix?

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list