MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
1389 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiMi BoxMi BandMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 2015Fantastic!Redmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi NoteRedmi 1SMi TVMi PadMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4RedmiMi 1Mi 4iRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 50 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 3rd Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI V5 ReviewHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving Day2014 Christmas800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh700K Forum Members500K Forum Members900K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI HalloweenMerry ChristmasSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Community VIPRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentSuper ModeratorWallpaper StarRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi Lover MedalMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverStar Of IconsInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruYouth PledgeMIUI Global Forum 2014Wallpaper TalentTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Expert

[Interview] MIUI Interview with Derica

[ Promote]
11984 221 |
14:50, Sep-05-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Guru.hangala at 14:23, Sep-05-2014

A year ago I saw a thread by an Admin in which she had mentioned  “I am Derica, a new comer Admin”. Yes she was given the responsibility of Managing Resources in the MIUI Forum, the time when there were so many threads with improper categories posted by members and today you can see the threads in their respective categories and it’s all due to her efforts with the help of Special teams she handles. (not to mention one of our Favorite Admins)

I requested her to give us an interview and she obliged for it and here goes the result of it.

Hi Derica, may I know your Real name?
            Hi Guru, my name is Zhai Yanling, Zhai is surname,Yanling is given name.
                         (That's a nice name, let's go ahead with your interview)

Q.   Let's start with Xiaomi. How you came to know about Xiaomi?
           A.    To be honest, I wasn’t familiar with Xiaomi untiI, I joined last year, the only info, I had is from my friends, they bought Mi 2 online and screamed. They have also recommend to me about that. (They looked crazy to me at that time).

Q.    Please share your experience working with the other Admins and Seniors.
           A.   Listening and communicating are very important. We admins are all girls, as u may know they are nice and friendly, willing to help not only in work, but in life too. You will love the working relationship if you get a chance to try. Besides, flat management is also a feature in Xiaomi, so leaders are also nice. For example, Lei Jun, our big boss calls us classmates when he mentions. It's like in school. Ha ha!

(Wow interesting).

Q.   What is the most challenging aspect working with Xiaomi according to you?
              A.  “Thinking!!!”    Time, yeah, time is the most challenging part! Even we work from 10am to 9 pm with about 4 hrs break everyday, but still feel the time is not Enough. How to use the time efficiently is a big challenge. I need to learn to be a Multi-taskers like BalcanGSM and you, lol !

(I am glad to know that I am a multi tasker .. ha ha ).

Q.   How do you feel maintaining so many teams and members queries at a time?
          A.   Even though I’m with three special teams, but all are related with resources. I am happy and honored to have them help me, they are my friends, always help me a lot. Here I still want to express big thanks to all of them (MIUI Resources/designer/app review team members).
On the other hand, I am sorry for not answering MIUIers queries and questions in time. I will try best to make it  better.

Q.   How you feel when there are more than 500 entries for a contest and you have to go through them all for the assessment?
           A.   Of course we admins will check all entries no matter how many there are. Your replies and participations are the biggest support to our work and MIUI! My pleasure to enjoy your sincere replies.

Q.   What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
          A.   Xiaomi is my first job, I still haveso many skills to learn and improve. May be coding, ha ha, for it looks cool when, I see twisted writing Code. Not sure, I need more time to think about it.

Q.   Why are you interested in this job?
          A.    I like what I choose. The job is interesting mostly because of you guys being with me. Many interesting and funny stories happens every day, which also add joy and color to my life. Grateful to work here with you Mi fans.

(I am glad to hear that  :) )

Q.   I came to know that the idea behind Ice bucket challenge thread is yours, where did you get the inspiration from?
          A.   Ice Bucket challenge is a hot topic these days, it is launched to help those people who suffers from ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis). We must say all of our MIUIers are kind and warm-hearted, they also like helping others, and our forum is a good platform to remind users of paying more attention to charity. That’s why I ask my good friends sianman and Thomas for help to start.      

(That’s a good initiative)
          Let me ask some personal questions
          Q.   What is your favorite dish?
          A.   Spicy and sour shredded potato, it is a simple dish, easy to cook, but hard to cook it well. I’m never tired of it, especially those cooked by mom.

Q.   What do you do in your free time and what are your hobbies?
           A.   Before graduation, I like to go shopping with friends in free time, but now, I usually enjoy some entertainment TV programs to relax. As for the hobbies, I like swimming, jogging and talking with friends (joking with them is fun).

Q.   Who is your celebrity crush?
           A.   Lol, hard to choose, for I like many celebrities, like Neymar, Lee Min Ho etc,. But I’m not that crazy star chaser, just appreciate what they do.

Q.   If you could be anyone else who would it be?
           A.   So far, I'm satisfied with my life, even though, I still need to improve a lot, but, I enjoy the learning process, so I do not want to be others. Be myself, be different.

(Being yourself is one of the secrets to success  :)  )

Q.   What makes you angry?
            A.   Generally speaking, I'm not easy to get angry. Anger is not good way to solve problems, right? But if you have promised, but did not make, I will get angry maybe. That depends. No worry, I will keep nice to you MIUIers.

Q.   Which three people (famous or otherwise) would you most like to invite to a dinner party?
           A.   My best friends. one of my favorite teachers (if possible). I only like to invite those who I’m familiar with to the dinner party, that’s not cool if you invite a famous star, but you do not know how and what to talk. Familiarity and comfort are more important. What do you say?

(I would go with your thinking. Yes)

At the end I want to ask you one serious question!
         What is that?

Q.   If I gave you an elephant where would you hide it?
           A.   Oh my god, what a question lol. Ok,uh, in the strict sense, I will take it back to forest or zoo, in the fun sense, I will hide it in fridge (from a famous Chinese short sketch). Ha ha ha ha.

(Wonderful. Ha ha)

Derica aka Zhai Yanling it's nice talking to you and I thank you for giving us time and lettingus know more about you.

BTW would you please share your selfie with us.
Sure, ha ha

Final.jpg
Photo taken with Mi - 2

Thank you  on behalf of all the Forum Members  

Favorite23 Share

Comment

TANBIR_AHAMMAD Support: 5 Objection: 0 Just amazing  01:43, Mar-07-2017
sudhakarcool One word. Amazing :)  20:00, Sep-10-2015
Shahan_mik3 Finally derica's real pic :P I must say she is pretty :D  11:41, Sep-09-2014
laurelsudeep Nice Interview :-) Great start by MIUI guys. Interview of all the guys whom we barely know but now we get to know the little better  12:45, Sep-08-2014
suryha Great work Guru  22:08, Sep-07-2014

Rated by 154 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Lixar22 + 1 Thanks!
moechsyn + 1 Fantastic!
Jorge24 + 1 Awesome!
kb7ydv + 1 Fantastic!
ashik4u + 1 Great!
sudhakarcool + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Mr._Joshi + 5 Awesome!
deuge7746 + 5 beautifull!!
Pb89 + 1 Great!
gunaxolo + 5 Fantastic!
chikoo123 + 4 Awesome!
varunrahul + 1 Fantastic!
Icemann77 + 2 Fantastic!
camsamurai + 1 You are awesome Derica .Guru you ROCK .
DevilCrazy + 5 Awesome!
xiaoming22{ + 1 Great!
Daconi + 5 Shi is nice girl, and my love....
Wavezz + 2 Awesome!
zumoku + 1 Awesome!
RickkYeZ95 + 5 Awesome!
muharrem + 1 Great!
sravancsk + 2 Fantastic!
geno.thomas + 1 Great!
Brigs786 + 1 Fantastic!
SyamKP + 1 Awesome!
GGAlien + 1 Great!
_Freakazoid_ + 2 Fantastic!

Experience +598  Prestige +30  View Rating Log

Retired Administrator

Sharing Is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
2263 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandAwesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi 3RedmiMi 2Mi 190000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI HalloweenMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day800K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayI Love Mi BunnySuper MIUI ThemeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Resources TeamApp StarApp TalentRingtone ExpertMost Popular Forum UserWallpaper ExpertBest Theme DesignerRingtone Star Mi TalentAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum

17:57, Sep-05-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks so much for your support, dear all MIUIers!Special thanks to Guru for his time!

Rated by 11 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Yper + 5 Great Admin!
RickkYeZ95 + 5 Pretty!
Brigs786 + 1 Awesome!
sHiErShAo + 10 + 3 Great!
oXside89 + 5 Love U Derica :* ^_^
nou90 + 5 so cute
etchaw + 2 Thanks!
4peace + 10 + 3 Awesome!
ussmrg + 3 Great!
MarkScientists + 2 Awesome!
gh.rohit + 6 Cool Admin!

Experience +54  Prestige +6  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Yours by design

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.2.3.0.MHOMIDL
Online time
777 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Portable WiFiMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 6Awesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!Mi Note ProRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi 1Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 3RedmiRedmi Note 3Mi PadMi 2Redmi 1SRedmi 3Mi TVRedmi NoteDiwali MIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningHappy DiwaliHappy Singles' Day3500K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI V5 ReviewMid-Autumn Festival1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th Anniversary700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourOlympics Medal800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI 20173 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1500K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million Users2100K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI News TeamMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalApp StarApp TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. Post the MostMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeInbox ZeroYouth PledgeRingtone Star Updates LoverMIUI Resources TeamAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverRedmi Quiz MasterStar Of IconsRingtone MasterDebate MasterOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi TalentIndustrious ReporterDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerHumor Master

18:23, Sep-05-2014 | Via mobile
|
haha.. my boss! look like kid.. oops... =X

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
Online time
68 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi NoteFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruOTA Feedback

17:21, Sep-05-2014 | From PC
|
@Derica, finally a real picture of you in the forums

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Gopi Nath

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
1290 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Power BankMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicRedmiMi TVMi 3Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI HalloweenMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore BirthdayXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Xiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO Medal1st Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 300 WeeksI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMr. Post the MostMi Bunny Game Master App StarWallpaper ExpertMIUI Honorary ModeratorMost Active MIUIerStar Of IconsOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI Resources TeamMr. Dependable

17:12, Sep-05-2014 | From PC
|
This post was edited by fundj112 at 09:50, Sep-05-2014

Thats great,Good Interview with Admin Derica.She is so helpful and she is so cute

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V7.5.7.0.MAACNDE
Online time
491 Hours
Send PM

Mi 5Technology Guru

17:17, Sep-05-2014 | From PC
|
Finally we get to know more about our dear Derica!! good work Guru!!

MIUI 8 Alpha Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
365 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesAwesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicMi 3MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliUEFA EURO Medal2014 Christmas1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Summer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruHumor MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMIUI FB Follower

17:18, Sep-05-2014 | From PC
|
Greetings Yanling

Elite Member

Cool :)

Credits
Device
Samsung I9100
MIUI Version
Online time
275 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMi 1Hilal Ramadan MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackApp StarAndroid GuruSuper ModeratorMIUI Follower

17:23, Sep-05-2014 | Via mobile
|
Finally an interview with @Derica .. Thanks @Guru

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
673 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi KeyMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 2015Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMi TVRedmi 2Mi 3Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi 1SRedmiMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users700K Forum Members1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy DiwaliMIUI V5 ReviewHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' Day2014 ChristmasMIUI 4th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members500K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenXiaomi 5th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day800K Forum MembersHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171 Million Forum App Installs1900K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Font LoverSuper ThursdaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayPuzzle Master10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSurge S11800K Forum MembersI Love 20161700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMi Live MedalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarMIUI Resources TeamMi Lover MedalMIUI App Review TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroRingtone TalentOTA FeedbackMi TalentMr. DependableMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of IconsRingtone Star Debate MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentHumor MasterAndroid Guru

17:23, Sep-05-2014 | From PC
|
woohoo~~ our dearest @Derica !!   

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5392 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankUnlock MedalMi BandMi KeyMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2015MarshmallowMi 3RedmiRedmi 3Mi TVRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Redmi 1SRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi PadMi 4iRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi Note 4MIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly Poll2014 Christmas2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Philippines1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI V5 ReviewRocket to FutureXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 20171st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Forum App800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalHappy Valentine's Day1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum Members1700K Forum Members700K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalSuper WednesdayMid-Autumn Festival5 Million Forum PostsMalaysia AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroAndroid ElfAndroid GuruYouth PledgeHumor MasterOTA FeedbackDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableApp TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerSenior Beta TesterSuper ModeratorMr. Post the MostStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI App Review TeamMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeBest ArticleApp Review TalentUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals Collector

17:32, Sep-05-2014 | From PC
|
@Derica You have done a great job as an Admin. Keep it up and high. All the best.

P.S. Good interview.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
V7.1.1.0.KXDMICK
Online time
94 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 6Mi PadMi 3RedmiRedmi 1SMi 2MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Most Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterHumor Master

17:32, Sep-05-2014 | From PC
|
wow nice one

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
1092 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Plastic In-ear PhonesYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Power BankMi KeyMi WiFi Router MiniMi MIXMi Notebook AirMi Portable WiFiMijia Electric ScooterMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!Mi 3Mi NoteRedmi 1SMi Max Mi 5 ProRedmi 3SMi Note ProRedmi NoteRedmiMi 4iMi 2Mi TVRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cMi Pad 2Mi 5Mi 1Mi PadRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 4SRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMi MIXMi 5s PlusMi 5sRedmi ProThanksgiving DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DayAtaturk Mourning3 Million Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Halloween10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI FranceHappy Valentine's Day600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI 2017Xiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy DiwaliSingapore Merlion Medal2014 ChristmasSuper ThursdaySuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from Malaysia1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSingapore BirthdayMIUI 4th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Super Saturday1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy Medal700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalSuper FridayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI V5 ReviewRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Italy5 Million Forum PostsPokemon Master MedalI Love 20161300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1400K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Vietnam1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentMerry Christmas800K Forum Members900K Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyApp MasterHumor MasterMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMIUI Honorary ModeratorOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruRingtone MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfRingtone ExpertMIUI Global Forum 2014Wallpaper ExpertRingtone TalentMi Bunny Game Master Super ModeratorDebate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerWallpaper StarWallpaper TalentMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Wallpaper ContestStar Of IconsRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanApp StarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMIUI Resources TeamMost Active MIUIerInbox ZeroMIUI ExpertYouth Pledge

17:34, Sep-05-2014 | From PC
|
@Derica is our dearest admin.  

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list