MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 1S
MIUI Version
Online time
1388 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiMi BoxMi BandMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 2015Fantastic!Redmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi NoteRedmi 1SMi TVMi PadMi 3Xiaomi Mi 4RedmiMi 1Mi 4iRedmi 2Mi 2MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 50 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 3rd Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI V5 ReviewHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving Day2014 Christmas800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh700K Forum Members500K Forum Members900K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI HalloweenMerry ChristmasSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Community VIPRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentSuper ModeratorWallpaper StarRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi Lover MedalMIUI Resources TeamHumor MasterMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverStar Of IconsInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruYouth PledgeMIUI Global Forum 2014Wallpaper TalentTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Expert

[Interview] MIUI Interview with Derica

[ Promote]
11541 220 |
14:50, Sep-05-2014
| |
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Guru.hangala at 14:23, Sep-05-2014

A year ago I saw a thread by an Admin in which she had mentioned  “I am Derica, a new comer Admin”. Yes she was given the responsibility of Managing Resources in the MIUI Forum, the time when there were so many threads with improper categories posted by members and today you can see the threads in their respective categories and it’s all due to her efforts with the help of Special teams she handles. (not to mention one of our Favorite Admins)

I requested her to give us an interview and she obliged for it and here goes the result of it.

Hi Derica, may I know your Real name?
            Hi Guru, my name is Zhai Yanling, Zhai is surname,Yanling is given name.
                         (That's a nice name, let's go ahead with your interview)

Q.   Let's start with Xiaomi. How you came to know about Xiaomi?
           A.    To be honest, I wasn’t familiar with Xiaomi untiI, I joined last year, the only info, I had is from my friends, they bought Mi 2 online and screamed. They have also recommend to me about that. (They looked crazy to me at that time).

Q.    Please share your experience working with the other Admins and Seniors.
           A.   Listening and communicating are very important. We admins are all girls, as u may know they are nice and friendly, willing to help not only in work, but in life too. You will love the working relationship if you get a chance to try. Besides, flat management is also a feature in Xiaomi, so leaders are also nice. For example, Lei Jun, our big boss calls us classmates when he mentions. It's like in school. Ha ha!

(Wow interesting).

Q.   What is the most challenging aspect working with Xiaomi according to you?
              A.  “Thinking!!!”    Time, yeah, time is the most challenging part! Even we work from 10am to 9 pm with about 4 hrs break everyday, but still feel the time is not Enough. How to use the time efficiently is a big challenge. I need to learn to be a Multi-taskers like BalcanGSM and you, lol !

(I am glad to know that I am a multi tasker .. ha ha ).

Q.   How do you feel maintaining so many teams and members queries at a time?
          A.   Even though I’m with three special teams, but all are related with resources. I am happy and honored to have them help me, they are my friends, always help me a lot. Here I still want to express big thanks to all of them (MIUI Resources/designer/app review team members).
On the other hand, I am sorry for not answering MIUIers queries and questions in time. I will try best to make it  better.

Q.   How you feel when there are more than 500 entries for a contest and you have to go through them all for the assessment?
           A.   Of course we admins will check all entries no matter how many there are. Your replies and participations are the biggest support to our work and MIUI! My pleasure to enjoy your sincere replies.

Q.   What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
          A.   Xiaomi is my first job, I still haveso many skills to learn and improve. May be coding, ha ha, for it looks cool when, I see twisted writing Code. Not sure, I need more time to think about it.

Q.   Why are you interested in this job?
          A.    I like what I choose. The job is interesting mostly because of you guys being with me. Many interesting and funny stories happens every day, which also add joy and color to my life. Grateful to work here with you Mi fans.

(I am glad to hear that  :) )

Q.   I came to know that the idea behind Ice bucket challenge thread is yours, where did you get the inspiration from?
          A.   Ice Bucket challenge is a hot topic these days, it is launched to help those people who suffers from ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis). We must say all of our MIUIers are kind and warm-hearted, they also like helping others, and our forum is a good platform to remind users of paying more attention to charity. That’s why I ask my good friends sianman and Thomas for help to start.      

(That’s a good initiative)
          Let me ask some personal questions
          Q.   What is your favorite dish?
          A.   Spicy and sour shredded potato, it is a simple dish, easy to cook, but hard to cook it well. I’m never tired of it, especially those cooked by mom.

Q.   What do you do in your free time and what are your hobbies?
           A.   Before graduation, I like to go shopping with friends in free time, but now, I usually enjoy some entertainment TV programs to relax. As for the hobbies, I like swimming, jogging and talking with friends (joking with them is fun).

Q.   Who is your celebrity crush?
           A.   Lol, hard to choose, for I like many celebrities, like Neymar, Lee Min Ho etc,. But I’m not that crazy star chaser, just appreciate what they do.

Q.   If you could be anyone else who would it be?
           A.   So far, I'm satisfied with my life, even though, I still need to improve a lot, but, I enjoy the learning process, so I do not want to be others. Be myself, be different.

(Being yourself is one of the secrets to success  :)  )

Q.   What makes you angry?
            A.   Generally speaking, I'm not easy to get angry. Anger is not good way to solve problems, right? But if you have promised, but did not make, I will get angry maybe. That depends. No worry, I will keep nice to you MIUIers.

Q.   Which three people (famous or otherwise) would you most like to invite to a dinner party?
           A.   My best friends. one of my favorite teachers (if possible). I only like to invite those who I’m familiar with to the dinner party, that’s not cool if you invite a famous star, but you do not know how and what to talk. Familiarity and comfort are more important. What do you say?

(I would go with your thinking. Yes)

At the end I want to ask you one serious question!
         What is that?

Q.   If I gave you an elephant where would you hide it?
           A.   Oh my god, what a question lol. Ok,uh, in the strict sense, I will take it back to forest or zoo, in the fun sense, I will hide it in fridge (from a famous Chinese short sketch). Ha ha ha ha.

(Wonderful. Ha ha)

Derica aka Zhai Yanling it's nice talking to you and I thank you for giving us time and lettingus know more about you.

BTW would you please share your selfie with us.
Sure, ha ha

Final.jpg
Photo taken with Mi - 2

Thank you  on behalf of all the Forum Members  

Favorite23 Share

Comment

TANBIR_AHAMMAD Support: 5 Objection: 0 Just amazing  01:43, Mar-07-2017
sudhakarcool One word. Amazing :)  20:00, Sep-10-2015
Shahan_mik3 Finally derica's real pic :P I must say she is pretty :D  11:41, Sep-09-2014
laurelsudeep Nice Interview :-) Great start by MIUI guys. Interview of all the guys whom we barely know but now we get to know the little better  12:45, Sep-08-2014
suryha Great work Guru  22:08, Sep-07-2014

Rated by 154 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Lixar22 + 1 Thanks!
moechsyn + 1 Fantastic!
Jorge24 + 1 Awesome!
kb7ydv + 1 Fantastic!
ashik4u + 1 Great!
sudhakarcool + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Mr._Joshi + 5 Awesome!
deuge7746 + 5 beautifull!!
Pb89 + 1 Great!
gunaxolo + 5 Fantastic!
chikoo123 + 4 Awesome!
varunrahul + 1 Fantastic!
Icemann77 + 2 Fantastic!
camsamurai + 1 You are awesome Derica .Guru you ROCK .
DevilCrazy + 5 Awesome!
xiaoming22{ + 1 Great!
Daconi + 5 Shi is nice girl, and my love....
Wavezz + 2 Awesome!
zumoku + 1 Awesome!
RickkYeZ95 + 5 Awesome!
muharrem + 1 Great!
sravancsk + 2 Fantastic!
geno.thomas + 1 Great!
Brigs786 + 1 Fantastic!
SyamKP + 1 Awesome!
GGAlien + 1 Great!
_Freakazoid_ + 8 Fantastic!

Experience +598  Prestige +30  View Rating Log

Retired Administrator

Sharing Is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
2262 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi BandAwesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi 3RedmiMi 2Mi 190000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 30 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI HalloweenMIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day800K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayI Love Mi BunnySuper MIUI ThemeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Resources TeamApp StarApp TalentRingtone ExpertMost Popular Forum UserWallpaper ExpertBest Theme DesignerRingtone Star Mi TalentAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum

17:57, Sep-05-2014
|
Thanks so much for your support, dear all MIUIers!Special thanks to Guru for his time!

Comment

Doraha_Raman just one word , beautiful  19:32, Sep-10-2015
RickkYeZ95 xD Derica admin... kyaaaaaaaaaaa.......so pretty....  13:13, Sep-30-2014
heavyarmsgundam Wow! That is sweet.  12:12, Sep-09-2014
MikaDee Oh the hard to get interview comes to the spotlight. :)  14:01, Sep-06-2014
4peace Support: 5   11:49, Sep-06-2014

Rated by 11 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Yper + 5 Great Admin!
RickkYeZ95 + 5 Pretty!
Brigs786 + 1 Awesome!
sHiErShAo + 10 + 3 Great!
oXside89 + 5 Love U Derica :* ^_^
nou90 + 5 so cute
etchaw + 2 Thanks!
4peace + 10 + 3 Awesome!
ussmrg + 3 Great!
MarkScientists + 2 Awesome!
gh.rohit + 6 Cool Admin!

Experience +54  Prestige +6  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Yours by design

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.1.1.0.MHOMIDI
Online time
777 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi BoxMi Power BankMi BandMi Portable WiFiMi KeyAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 6FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 8Redmi Note 2Redmi NoteMi PadMi 1Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi TVRedmi 1SMi 2RedmiMi 3Redmi 3Mi NoteRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Diwali 300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliAtaturk MourningMIUI Halloween3 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI V5 ReviewMid-Autumn Festival1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeySingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI 6th Anniversary600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppOlympics MedalPokemon Master Medal800K Forum Members900K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 5th Anniversary1300K Forum Members700K Forum Members500K Forum Members1 Million Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI World TourMerry Christmas3 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSurge S12014 Christmas2100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users1500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalApp TalentAndroid GuruApp StarMIUI Medals CollectorMr. Post the MostMi TalentInbox ZeroAndroid ElfYouth PledgeRingtone Star MIUI Resources TeamRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerDebate MasterHumor MasterIndustrious ReporterMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Master

18:23, Sep-05-2014 Via mobile
|
haha.. my boss! look like kid.. oops... =X

Comment

etchaw She is very beautiful :)  15:04, Sep-08-2014
ThomasHo91 Support: 0 Objection: 5 Strongly disagreed!!  11:21, Sep-06-2014
mryellow19 Good luck not getting killed by Derica :p  18:49, Sep-05-2014
benjo_ben Really ...look like kid....Sure or not...  18:44, Sep-05-2014

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
MIUI Version
Online time
68 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi NoteFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruOTA Feedback

17:21, Sep-05-2014
|
@Derica, finally a real picture of you in the forums

Comment

abhiyoyo haha same thought here  17:36, Sep-05-2014

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Gopi Nath

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.1.4.0.MAAMIDI
Online time
1290 Hours
Send PM

Mi Portable WiFiMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi Power BankMi BandI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicRedmiMi TVMi 3Redmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI HalloweenMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore BirthdayXiaomi 6th Anniversary600K Forum Members700K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Xiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO Medal1st Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 300 WeeksI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMr. Post the MostMi Bunny Game Master App StarWallpaper ExpertMIUI Honorary ModeratorMost Active MIUIerStar Of IconsOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalStar MIUI News Team MemberSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI Resources TeamMr. Dependable

17:12, Sep-05-2014
|
This post was edited by fundj112 at 09:50, Sep-05-2014

Thats great,Good Interview with Admin Derica.She is so helpful and she is so cute

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V7.5.7.0.MAACNDE
Online time
490 Hours
Send PM

Mi 5Technology Guru

17:17, Sep-05-2014
|
Finally we get to know more about our dear Derica!! good work Guru!!

Comment

masterkeibo Hello how are you? :) I see that you have a one plus one. Where did you buy it? would you happen to have an invite to share with me? I would love to buy this device. Thanks.  00:37, Sep-06-2014

MIUI 8 Alpha Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
MIUI Version
Online time
348 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6MarshmallowMi 3MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Diwali2014 ChristmasUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day1 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterUpdates Lover

17:18, Sep-05-2014
|
Greetings Yanling

Elite Member

Cool :)

Credits
Device
Samsung I9100
MIUI Version
Online time
275 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMi 1Hilal Ramadan MIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackApp StarAndroid GuruSuper ModeratorMIUI Follower

17:23, Sep-05-2014 Via mobile
|
Finally an interview with @Derica .. Thanks @Guru

Super moderator

Complain less Act more

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
636 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi BoxMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 6Fantastic!Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi TVRedmi 1SMi 3RedmiMIUI 50 Million Users700K Forum Members800K Forum Members900K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Diwali500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayMIUI HalloweenXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle Master2014 Christmas600K Forum MembersMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersI Love 201610 Million Forum Posts2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Malaysia1900K Forum Members3 Million Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1800K Forum MembersSurge S1Pokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeMi Live MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI App Review TeamSuper ModeratorRingtone TalentInbox ZeroRedmi Note 3 ExplorerApp Review StarForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMr. DependableMi Lover MedalMi TalentRingtone Star Youth PledgeUpdates LoverStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014App TalentMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Resources TeamMost Active MIUIer

17:23, Sep-05-2014
|
woohoo~~ our dearest @Derica !!   

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5388 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi BandMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi KeyUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 1SMi PadMi TVRedmi NoteRedmiRedmi 2Mi 3Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi 4cMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Xiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey500K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalSuper FridayMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Ataturk MourningMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan I Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI World TourRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' Day1500K Forum Members900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasOlympics Medal1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMalaysia Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMi TalentInbox ZeroRingtone Star Humor MasterApp Review TalentSenior Beta TesterMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI App Review TeamMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerSuper ModeratorStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMr. DependableBest ArticleMr. Post the MostApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDebate Master

17:32, Sep-05-2014
|
@Derica You have done a great job as an Admin. Keep it up and high. All the best.

P.S. Good interview.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
MIUI Version
V7.1.1.0.KXDMICK
Online time
94 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 6Mi PadMi 3RedmiRedmi 1SMi 2MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Most Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterHumor Master

17:32, Sep-05-2014
|
wow nice one

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
Online time
1081 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi BandYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFi RouterMi HomeUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Portable WiFiMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BoxMi KeyMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 6MIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 2015I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Mi 5 ProRedmi 3Mi 5Mi Pad 2Mi Max Mi TVMi 1Mi PadMi 2Mi 3Redmi NoteRedmiXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SMi 4iRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi Note ProRedmi 1SMi NoteRedmi Note 3Mi 4cMi 5s PlusMi 5sRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4SAtaturk MourningMIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI HalloweenMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Friday300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanI Love 2016MIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App Installs2014 ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Super WednesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdaySuper Tuesday600K Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 4th Anniversary1st AnniversarySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI V5 ReviewPuzzle MasterSurge S1Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI Fan From MyanmarRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Italy800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI RussiaOlympics Medal1400K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopHumor MasterOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerApp MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Honorary ModeratorAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of TechnologyStar Of IconsRingtone ExpertRingtone MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentRingtone TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfScroll Of WisdomWallpaper TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI ExpertWallpaper StarMIUI KingDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalRingtone Star App StarMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Wallpaper ContestSuper ModeratorMIUI Resources TeamForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertUpdates Lover

17:34, Sep-05-2014
|
@Derica is our dearest admin.  

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list