Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 8 SE
Online time
887 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8Mi 4iRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 2Mi 4cMi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's Day900K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdaySuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMalaysia AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI World Tour90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersSurge S11800K Forum Members3500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Super TuesdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9UEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMr. DependableHeart to HeartDiscuss Here6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerMIUI Global Forum 2014Indonesia Independence DayOreo2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter FollowerJuly 19 Myanmar7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomWallpaper ExpertStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalApp Review StarRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMi TalentTechnology GuruApp StarForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorInbox ZeroDebate MasterMIUI Follower

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] NEUTRON - Your Profesional Music Player

[ Promote]
813 32 |
22:50, Oct-10-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 21:49, Oct-10-2018

e.jpg

NEUTRON - Your Profesional Music Player

Introduction:

Hi my lovely MIUI Global Forum users!
Who's loves to hear good music from Mi Phone? Well, I knew that nowdays a lot of people using Spotify, jet Audio, AIMP and more. But, have you heard about "Neutron"? I can say that everyone who loves to hear high-resolution audio will love Neutron. Neutron come from Hong Kong and there are 2 versions of this app, Free and Premium version. Special for this thread review, I use the free version. I will help you make a choice about that, all you need is stay cool, drink coffee and read my review

The developers, Neutron Code Limited describes, "Neutron is an advanced music player with close-to-metal 32/64-bit audio engine which delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade quality of sound on your Android device". Wow, that means can we play FLAC file?
. I am super interest! How about you?

Preview:

FIRST LOOK
MIUIers, this is the first view of Neutron. Actually, I don't like it because looks clumsy, not eye-catching at all. But, this is my personal opinion yea... some people maybe love that . Black is the main color of Neutron.

1.png

FEATURES
AUDIO SETTING. Before you can use Neutron, the app will make some important check on your phone. Neutron also will switch some option about Audio Hardware and music source. Don't worry, Neutron will do it for you. You should not switch the options manually, it will automatically change. I think this process need 2-3 minutes.

z.jpg

LANGUAGE. I am so happy that Neutron support many languages, include my mother's language, Bahasa. But, on this review I will use English (of course ). Don't worry, you can change language any time.

2.png

LIBRARY. This is the music Library. You can add your favorite songs over here. Honestly, I am little bit disappointed that Neutron add all of audios on my phone to Music Library. Yes, all of them, include Xiaomi default notification audio . Somehow it makes the library look mess up. Netron library grouping by: artist, genre, album, year, composer, rating and folder.

g.jpg

TIMER. One of the best feature of Neutron is Timer! Sometimes I really need to hear music before sleeping, so this feature is very useful. We can easily set our sleep timer, so it will make the app shut down by itself. Then we can also set the wake-up timer on Neutron. Special for Wake-up timer, we can set it per day.

c.jpg

EQUALIZER. This Equalizer looks elegant and "expensive". You can make a lot of audio setting in here, such as turn on the Tempo, give Fade effect and more. People like me usually not care about this detail, but I know that many people (well, such as musician) need detail Equalizer like this.

b.jpg

PLAY THE MUSIC. This is a view of your player when you play a song. If your song has no thumbnail or lyric, you can set your own picture there. Cool. Speaking about lyric, sometimes it won't be displayed. I don't know why, maybe this is a bug, or not compatible with phone because a lot of people also get same problem. But, I can say that Neutron's output audio is great. This app support a lot audio formats. I have checked on Play Store and developers wrote this audio support list: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey's Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM). Wow amazing

d.png

MUIers,
finally we are at the end of review . I hope you like my review about Neutron. and if you have application or game you want me to review, please send me PM

Pros & Cons:

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • No advertising detected
  • Audio quality is good and clean
  • Support almost all audio format
  • Neutron has detail and elegant equalizer tools

CONS

• The UI is not eye-catchy at all
  • Music Library sometimes looks mess up because all audio file added in this Library, include default ringtone

CONCLUSION:
If you like to play music with good quality audio and love to have detail equalizer setting, Neutron is one of the best application nowadays. This app is worth to download because Neutron support almost all audio format. The output quality is good and clean. Neutron has detail, elegant and useful tools. I rate Radish Girl with 3 hearts (of 5).

My Rate

Add. Information:

f.jpg

Download:

Get Neutron from Play Store for FREE right Now!
Or you can download the apk file from here
Neutron.apk (19.45 MB, Downloads: 169)

Favorite2 Share

Rated by 10 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
aprilianks + 5 Fantastic!
iGaurav + 5 Fantastic!
Mr.Naughty + 5 Fantastic!
imbaalu + 5 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
champraku + 10 + 3 Great!
BADHAN22 + 5 Fantastic!
Amit_Basu + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +70  Prestige +14  View Rating Log

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
128 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi BoxMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAnTuTuFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 6MIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to Future1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Merry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI PSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopQuick SurveyMi TalentDiscuss HereMIUI 10India Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of Technology6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMIUI FollowerNougatMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi A1

00:51, Oct-11-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Awesome Review! Thanks @santiawigati

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMIUI 8th Anniversary

01:01, Oct-11-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
Thanks

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
01:31, Oct-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
thanks for sharing

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Ninety Degree LuggageUnlock MedalAwesome!MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMid-Autumn FestivalSuper MondayAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMi DropHeart to HeartDiscuss Here10 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterMIUI 106 Million Forum Members

03:18, Oct-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Thanks, I will try it

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
5039 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi MIXMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeNinety Degree LuggageMi Selfie StickMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Mi 4cMi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Super MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalHappy Valentine's DayAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewHeart to Heart8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMr. DependableJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionSilver Super ModeratorMIUI Superstar6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Surprise5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerOreoMIUI Halloween 2018Quick SurveyNougatMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Mi Talent25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayTechnology GuruDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

10:30, Oct-11-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review sis

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI App Review Team

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
845 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi VRMi Band 2Mi BoxMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!4 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future100k Forum Members300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Super WednesdaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Spain500K Forum MembersHappy New Year10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum App InstallsMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018OreoAndroid GuruHeart to HeartQuick SurveyDie-hard MIUI FanSurpriseScroll Of WisdomMIUI 10Mi Lover MedalDual CameraXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerUpdates Lover25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI KingAndroid ElfTechnology GuruTheme TalentMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersStar Of Technology

10:31, Oct-11-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review as always

MIUI App Review Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi Power StripMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!Happy DiwaliHappy Valentine's Day1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureMIUI 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App2 Million Forum MembersDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterSuper SundayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourI Love 2016Merry ChristmasThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Halloween 2017Discuss HereHeart to HeartMIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMi DropIndia Independence DayMIUI 10Debate MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz25 Million StrongMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th Anniversary

12:20, Oct-11-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome review

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
888 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXMi HomeMi VRMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMerry ChristmasHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI P500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 100 Million Users100k Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018Black SharkSurpriseMIUI KingMi DropXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersDual CameraDiscuss Here10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerNougatIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersOreoRingtone ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterQuick SurveyAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017

12:55, Oct-11-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Review

MIUI App Review Team

Credits
Device
Mi A2
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM
17:29, Oct-11-2018 | Via mobile
|