MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
583 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Water PurifierXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Mi 5s PlusMi TVMi 5 ProMi 4cFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalSuper Monday1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruStar Of IconsApp StarMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid ElfInbox ZeroDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Wallpaper Contest

[Interview] [MIUI Interview] Interview with Mi 3 and Global Fans SFs Supermod Kellaw: Part I

[ Promote]
4393 88 |
14:02, Nov-15-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Cabbage3 at 16:14, Nov-16-2016

Hello MIUIers,
As you may know, we are going to make a great interview with our Supermod Kellaw!
Among 100 questions raised by all participants, eleven of them have been collected here. So, let's start with the game!

1) Do you think that the forum has impacts on the producer? Especially bug reporting, problems…
Actually in contrary to popular complaint that the devs or Xiaomi don't care about the users, many do not know that devs need logs to even start investigations.
Any problem could stem from 1001 reasons. The devs would need to go through a witch hunt in the entire village to find out what has caused that issue. Even if they find one which could cause that issue, it might not solve the issue as it could be caused by another. So to those who say that they have an issue, please do send/attach the logs. How? Learn how to use the forum search function. Trust me, it saves you a lot of trouble and you might even get your problem answered without even having to start a new thread to ask about your problem. Please press 1 to report an issue. *beep Buggy Mod is currently busy, please try again later. *hangs up*

2) What does your forum name mean? Kellaw = ?
Long long time ago in a galaxy far far away, it used to be Kelvin Law (Law being my surname/family name and yes I am the Law. Obey me minions. Mwahahahaahaha) but there's too many Kelvins around (There's at least another mod with that name) and so I thought of a genius way to make it unique so i combined the 2 and thus Kel-law and Kellaw. Then there's Kal-el in the morning where I am also Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent and Batman at night while being a full time Jedi Master on the MIUI council. =)

3) What changes would you implement in the forum if you were an admin?
Firstly, 50% quota for female mods (proof of gender needed in this case) cos they always say tech forums are always with guys. So I wanted to change that stereotype.
Secondly, single IP for single account. Too many times have we heard that some guys cheated in a vote using multi accounts to vote. I believe I could script this out within a few days to ban people with same IP for maybe a week or two while invoke their votes if any dating back to 2 weeks *Pure evil laughs.
Thirdly, bring all the other admins out on a (lunch/dinner) date(I owe them that much)

Lastly, Free phones for all mods/special teams serving and passing say 6 months in a row. Ok I better stop now on this before admins strangles the daylight out of me.

4) How often would you change your phone ?
Do you mean if they were free for me to change? That would be as often as I change my undergarments if possible. New phones and techs come out on a daily basis. I would still like to explore all tech and then do a comparison of which is good and which is bad. But all these not at the expense of my daily driver as the items inside are My Preciousssss
myprecious.jpg

5) How many & what Xiaomi Device you are using?
By device you mean phone or any gadgets? I am a poor bloke, it's hard to say how many but I only have a whole room full of Xiaomi bunnies and other non phone items like the mini router, mi box, mi box mini, Mi Bunny OTG USB, Mi Scale, Mi Smart home suite, Mi Radio, Mi Speakers, Mi Headphones and earphones(I am literally carrying at least 2 at every moment and you could get one from me if you don't mind the sticky feeling =P). I am still missing an air purifier and I am open to donations. Phones... I have my loyal Mi3 of course which I am using for PoGo full time. Redmi Note 3 as daily driver, Mi4i as my waze GPS and backup phone, Redmi Note 3G which acts as a wireless hotspot provider for my unlimited phone data which eventually succumbed to heat after 1.5 years on 24 7 non stop hotspot. Redmi 3s which my uncle is currently using,(was using Redmi 2 earlier), Mi Note which went swimming with me in the South China Sea and he never survived the journey, then there's the the Mi MIX which I am using in my dreams.

6) Among the Mi devices you've owned, what is your favorite?
Did you mean the one I hold the patent to? Now I am torn between the Mi Flush and Mi Pen1s(Search my threads). If you mean phone, it has gotta be my Mi3, First baddie I got after my HTC Sensation XE died on me. Unless someone gives me a Mi MIX right now that could switch..

7) Why you do this?
Do what? Become Smod?
thuglife.jpg

8) Why Xiaomi?..
Why Not? I am gonna give you the politically correct answer which is High Spec Phones at affordable price. Doesn't answer it right? It's the friendship we build among members be it locally and internationally because I am also in charge of local meetups and I also get to meet with Mi Fans worldwide.

9) What's your favorite hobby??
Flying. Paragliding, Parachuting, Skydiving, Base Jumping, Snorkeling, Diving, Swimming, Hiking, Jogging, Mount Climbing, Cycling. Heck anything out of the door and under the sun would be good except working under the sun. But you know what is the best thing? Let me give you a hint: It's something you do between the sheets and and it ends with "ing"
between the sheets.jpg
It's sleeping but I like the way you think *smirks*

10) How do you imagine the future of smartphone?
smartphones.jpeg

smartphone.jpg

11) How did you see Xiaomi changing during these years, in terms of quality of products, OS support and aperture to other markets.
It grew. Then there's the one Mi range for all, now it's faster, more diversified Mid Range phones to cater for all walks of life.
In short, you get what you pay for. It has always been that way in life.

12) Address, phone number and even bank account. :D
Why are you asking? unless you are a girl.. But here's my ID
batmansuparman.jpg

And, lastly, many users are requesting a selfie :D
Selfie from the nightvision yi cam
IMG_0202.JPG

A very big thanks to Kellaw, a great jed..smod, and to all the users who have contributed to the questions in the previous thread!

Who have been interviewed?
[Interview] MIUI Interview Collection III: Interview With Passionate MIUI Forum Admins !

Favorite Share

Rated by 25 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Kaushikkr + 5 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
cloudmah90 + 10 + 5 Great!
Ogait + 10 + 3 Great!
salimwodahs + 2 Fantastic!
Dhipin + 10 + 3 Thanks!
YnaBeybiJan + 1 Great!
Muhtady + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Nanana + 10 Fantastic!
Marka72 + 1 Thanks!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
mnnahid + 10 + 3 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 5 Fantastic!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 3 Agreed!
bravonova5 + 10 + 1 Great!
Anas.ShaIkh11 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Sujayb + 10 Fantastic!
maxnate + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
erkayes + 5 hahaha number 12 XD
Manwex + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Evaaaaaaa + 10 Fantastic!
Kellaw + 10 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +195  Prestige +46  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
3013 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMi PadMi 4iRedmi 1SMi NoteRedmi 2Mi MIXXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 21 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9MIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary900K Forum Members500K Forum Members1st Anniversary700K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 50 Million UsersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan From Nepal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Mi Live Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySuper SaturdayRocket to Future5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S12100K Forum MembersI Love 2016300K Forum Members1900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewSurpriseMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatBlack SharkForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruStar Of Icons9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMr. DependableWallpaper ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI ExpertApp TalentInbox ZeroMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongDebate MasterAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorIndia Independence DayUpdates LoverRingtone Star Mi TalentMIUI G+ Follower

14:20, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|
approve.gif

Comment

Bughinirari Chuck Norris APPROVES!!!!!!  17:01, Nov-16-2016

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Cabbage3 + 10 Thanks!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Please use Reply button or do @Manwex so I can get a notification and reply faster.

MIUI Resources Team

BlacK

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1542 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HeadphonesYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Water PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4XMi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 6Mi MIXRedmi Note4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi Note 41800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali 1900K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Forum AppOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 20163 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 9MIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayPuzzle Master3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper FridaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI ItalySuper TuesdayMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMi Lover MedalYouth Pledge10 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMr. DependableMi Bunny Game Master Indonesia Independence DayStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyApp TalentInbox ZeroAndroid GuruApp StarHumor MasterApp TalentMIUI Expert2017 Annual AwardsForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI Fan

14:27, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|
Fantastic interview! Hope @Kellow you enjoyed it!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Cabbage3 + 10 Thanks! I think he did hahah

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't mind me, just go down

Credits
Device
Mi A2
Online time
1153 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mi HomeMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi Note ProRedmi 3SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Redmi Note 2Redmi 3Mi PadHappy Valentine's Day3 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9100k Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 2017MIUI 300 WeeksUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 50 Million UsersSurge S1Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliSuper FridayHilal Ramadan 700K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary1400K Forum Members1700K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts2100K Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMerry ChristmasPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi TalentSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsApp MasterMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroApp TalentApp TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerWallpaper ExpertAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverYouth PledgeHumor MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomRedmi Quiz MasterMi Bunny Game Master

16:20, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

what the answers lol
Redmi 5 - MIUI 10 Global Developer
Mi A2 - Android One
Hi, Please tag me using @RInzImpulse or use Reply function if you want notify me. Thanks

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4652 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi WiFi Router MiniYeelight Bedside LampMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi T-ShirtMi MIXMi Yi CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi BandMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI 2015AnTuTuFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMi MIXRedmi Note 4Redmi 1SRedmi 4XRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi 3SMi Max Mi 3Redmi NoteMi 4cMi TVMi 5s PlusRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry ChristmasDiwali Happy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Russia3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI PolandI Love 20162100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamTheme TalentMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMost Active MIUIerNougatAndroid Guru25 Million StrongMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Humor Master2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star OreoStar WarsMi TalentSurpriseApp StarInbox ZeroDebate MasterMi A1Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorJuly 19 MyanmarMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI ExpertSuper ModeratorRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyApp MasterMIUI KingApp TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Photography GuruMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Device ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableWallpaper StarTechnology Guru

16:32, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

This is hilarious, and you owe me a cup of coffee to quench my thirst... @Kellaw  

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3833 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Electric ScooterMi Yi CameraMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMi MIXYi Action CameraMi KeyMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Water PurifierXiaomi 6 LaunchMi ScaleMi Power BankMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Pad 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi NoteMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi Max Mi Note ProMi 4SRedmi 2Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5sMi 5s PlusMi MIXRedmi ProMi 5 ProRedmi NoteMi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 5Mi PadMi TV4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI India1800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MIUI Lucky FridayPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersDiwali Thanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalSuper TuesdayXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverHappy New YearRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundaySuper FridayMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017Singapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMi A1Star MIUI News Team MemberApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Expert

16:46, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Fantastic interview

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
883 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRMi BandMi Yi CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi MIXMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Unlock MedalNinebot MiniMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi Water PurifierMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholicXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cRedmi 4XMi TVRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 6Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdaySuper MondaySuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdaySuper Friday2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper SundayI Love 2016MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Surge S11900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI P5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersMIUI S100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DaySurprise6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionBlack Shark7 Million Forum MembersStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2Quick SurveyNougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersOreoRedmi 5ARedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi A12017 Annual AwardsSuper ModeratorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterDebate MasterApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalRingtone Star MIUI KingOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentRedmi 5/PlusStar Of IconsApp StarMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyJuly 19 MyanmarStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum

16:49, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Fantastic interview.
Greetings from Mi Fan Club Bangladesh
Connect me Facebook Twitter

Banned to post

Single but complicated

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!Redmi Note 4Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Italy1800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruApp TalentInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi TalentApp StarMaster Of Technology

17:01, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Signature is banned

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
Online time
977 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesMi BandMi BoxMi KeyMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 3Xiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9Super TuesdayMIUI Fan From Indonesia2014 ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearAtaturk Mourning1 Million Forum App Installs700K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017I Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayDiwali 300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI ReviewClass A Beta TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Community VIPDebate MasterUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Wallpaper ExpertStar Bug FinderMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Star Of IconsMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMi Talent2017 Annual Awards

17:01, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Until I get my interview soon, I won't rate your interview.

Comment

Dhipin LOL  17:45, Nov-17-2016
Kellaw Ok there.. 3 questions.. done.. mwahahaha  17:45, Nov-16-2016
Cabbage3 Selfieeeee ?! Two questions, I think this is now a good interview  17:14, Nov-16-2016
Manwex What is your favorite color?  17:03, Nov-16-2016
Follow My Blog for All My Xiaomi Reviews and Unboxings Here!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
388 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Power StripUnlock MedalMi BandMi Air PurifierMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Redmi NoteMi 5Redmi Note 2Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Italy1 Million Forum App Installs1900K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerTechnology GuruApp TalentMi Lover MedalApp MasterMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentApp StarInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMi TalentRingtone Star Debate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingHumor MasterMIUI Expert

17:04, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Fantastic interview

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list