MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
583 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Water PurifierXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Mi 5s PlusMi TVMi 5 ProMi 4cFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalSuper Monday1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewTechnology GuruStar Of IconsApp StarMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid ElfInbox ZeroDebate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Wallpaper Contest

[Interview] [MIUI Interview] Interview with Mi 3 and Global Fans SFs Supermod Kellaw: Part I

[ Promote]
4112 88 |
14:02, Nov-15-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Cabbage3 at 16:14, Nov-16-2016

Hello MIUIers,
As you may know, we are going to make a great interview with our Supermod Kellaw!
Among 100 questions raised by all participants, eleven of them have been collected here. So, let's start with the game!

1) Do you think that the forum has impacts on the producer? Especially bug reporting, problems…
Actually in contrary to popular complaint that the devs or Xiaomi don't care about the users, many do not know that devs need logs to even start investigations.
Any problem could stem from 1001 reasons. The devs would need to go through a witch hunt in the entire village to find out what has caused that issue. Even if they find one which could cause that issue, it might not solve the issue as it could be caused by another. So to those who say that they have an issue, please do send/attach the logs. How? Learn how to use the forum search function. Trust me, it saves you a lot of trouble and you might even get your problem answered without even having to start a new thread to ask about your problem. Please press 1 to report an issue. *beep Buggy Mod is currently busy, please try again later. *hangs up*

2) What does your forum name mean? Kellaw = ?
Long long time ago in a galaxy far far away, it used to be Kelvin Law (Law being my surname/family name and yes I am the Law. Obey me minions. Mwahahahaahaha) but there's too many Kelvins around (There's at least another mod with that name) and so I thought of a genius way to make it unique so i combined the 2 and thus Kel-law and Kellaw. Then there's Kal-el in the morning where I am also Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent and Batman at night while being a full time Jedi Master on the MIUI council. =)

3) What changes would you implement in the forum if you were an admin?
Firstly, 50% quota for female mods (proof of gender needed in this case) cos they always say tech forums are always with guys. So I wanted to change that stereotype.
Secondly, single IP for single account. Too many times have we heard that some guys cheated in a vote using multi accounts to vote. I believe I could script this out within a few days to ban people with same IP for maybe a week or two while invoke their votes if any dating back to 2 weeks *Pure evil laughs.
Thirdly, bring all the other admins out on a (lunch/dinner) date(I owe them that much)

Lastly, Free phones for all mods/special teams serving and passing say 6 months in a row. Ok I better stop now on this before admins strangles the daylight out of me.

4) How often would you change your phone ?
Do you mean if they were free for me to change? That would be as often as I change my undergarments if possible. New phones and techs come out on a daily basis. I would still like to explore all tech and then do a comparison of which is good and which is bad. But all these not at the expense of my daily driver as the items inside are My Preciousssss
myprecious.jpg

5) How many & what Xiaomi Device you are using?
By device you mean phone or any gadgets? I am a poor bloke, it's hard to say how many but I only have a whole room full of Xiaomi bunnies and other non phone items like the mini router, mi box, mi box mini, Mi Bunny OTG USB, Mi Scale, Mi Smart home suite, Mi Radio, Mi Speakers, Mi Headphones and earphones(I am literally carrying at least 2 at every moment and you could get one from me if you don't mind the sticky feeling =P). I am still missing an air purifier and I am open to donations. Phones... I have my loyal Mi3 of course which I am using for PoGo full time. Redmi Note 3 as daily driver, Mi4i as my waze GPS and backup phone, Redmi Note 3G which acts as a wireless hotspot provider for my unlimited phone data which eventually succumbed to heat after 1.5 years on 24 7 non stop hotspot. Redmi 3s which my uncle is currently using,(was using Redmi 2 earlier), Mi Note which went swimming with me in the South China Sea and he never survived the journey, then there's the the Mi MIX which I am using in my dreams.

6) Among the Mi devices you've owned, what is your favorite?
Did you mean the one I hold the patent to? Now I am torn between the Mi Flush and Mi Pen1s(Search my threads). If you mean phone, it has gotta be my Mi3, First baddie I got after my HTC Sensation XE died on me. Unless someone gives me a Mi MIX right now that could switch..

7) Why you do this?
Do what? Become Smod?
thuglife.jpg

8) Why Xiaomi?..
Why Not? I am gonna give you the politically correct answer which is High Spec Phones at affordable price. Doesn't answer it right? It's the friendship we build among members be it locally and internationally because I am also in charge of local meetups and I also get to meet with Mi Fans worldwide.

9) What's your favorite hobby??
Flying. Paragliding, Parachuting, Skydiving, Base Jumping, Snorkeling, Diving, Swimming, Hiking, Jogging, Mount Climbing, Cycling. Heck anything out of the door and under the sun would be good except working under the sun. But you know what is the best thing? Let me give you a hint: It's something you do between the sheets and and it ends with "ing"
between the sheets.jpg
It's sleeping but I like the way you think *smirks*

10) How do you imagine the future of smartphone?
smartphones.jpeg

smartphone.jpg

11) How did you see Xiaomi changing during these years, in terms of quality of products, OS support and aperture to other markets.
It grew. Then there's the one Mi range for all, now it's faster, more diversified Mid Range phones to cater for all walks of life.
In short, you get what you pay for. It has always been that way in life.

12) Address, phone number and even bank account. :D
Why are you asking? unless you are a girl.. But here's my ID
batmansuparman.jpg

And, lastly, many users are requesting a selfie :D
Selfie from the nightvision yi cam
IMG_0202.JPG

A very big thanks to Kellaw, a great jed..smod, and to all the users who have contributed to the questions in the previous thread!

Who have been interviewed?
[Interview] MIUI Interview Collection III: Interview With Passionate MIUI Forum Admins !

Favorite Share

Rated by 25 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Kaushikkr + 5 Fantastic!
Dasari5 + 2 Awesome!
cloudmah90 + 10 + 5 Great!
Ogait + 10 + 3 Great!
salimwodahs + 2 Fantastic!
Dhipin + 10 + 3 Thanks!
YnaBeybiJan + 1 Great!
Muhtady + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Nanana + 10 Fantastic!
Marka72 + 1 Thanks!
Findmenowzero + 4 Great!
Ahad-Hossain + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
mnnahid + 10 + 3 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 5 Fantastic!
feds64 + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 3 Agreed!
bravonova5 + 10 + 1 Great!
Anas.ShaIkh11 + 10 + 1 Fantastic!
Sujayb + 10 Fantastic!
maxnate + 10 + 3 Awesome!
vincent_khoo + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
erkayes + 5 hahaha number 12 XD
Manwex + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Evaaaaaaa + 10 Fantastic!
Kellaw + 10 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +195  Prestige +46  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
2943 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi KeyMagic CubeMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Yi CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 6MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MarshmallowMi PadRedmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi MIXRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi 4iFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Pokemon Master MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum Posts500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI V5 Review1st Anniversary600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 50 Million UsersOlympics MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 91500K Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Monthly Talk1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper WednesdaySurge S1Super MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20171900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Indonesia1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Greece2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love 2016MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamBlack SharkForum Contest Lover9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerSurpriseIndia Independence DayStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master 2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertApp TalentTechnology GuruInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterRingtone Star

14:20, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|
approve.gif

Comment

Bughinirari Chuck Norris APPROVES!!!!!!  17:01, Nov-16-2016

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Cabbage3 + 10 Thanks!

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Please use Reply button or do @Manwex so I can get a notification and reply faster.

MIUI Resources Team

BlacK

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1538 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Mi MIXRedmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi Note 4XRedmi NoteMi Note 24 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Pokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil2100K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 Weeks1900K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI World TourOlympics MedalHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI Font LoverPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayUEFA EURO Medal3500K Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayMi Live MedalMIUI Monthly TalkRocket to FutureMIUI 20171 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeStar Of IconsMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableInbox ZeroIndonesia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentApp StarRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerApp Talent

14:27, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|
Fantastic interview! Hope @Kellow you enjoyed it!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Cabbage3 + 10 Thanks! I think he did hahah

Experience +10  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't mind me, just go down

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1116 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Water PurifierMi WiFiMi KeyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Power BankMi BandYeelight Bedside LampMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 6Mi Note ProRedmi 3Redmi 3SRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum Members700K Forum MembersHappy New YearFan Of MIUI PolandThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Greece1st AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 9Super FridayI Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1Happy Valentine's Day100k Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollSuper ThursdayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamApp TalentInbox ZeroMi Story TellerDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI KingApp Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterRedmi Quiz MasterScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeApp TalentWallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi TalentUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

16:20, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

what the answers lol
Redmi 5 - MIUI 9 Global Developer
Redmi Note 5 - MIUI 10 China Developer
Hi, Please tag me using @RInzImpulse or use Reply function if you want notify me. Thanks

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4605 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 3Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Mi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3Redmi 1SMi MIXRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi NoteMi Max Mi 5s PlusMIUI 300 Weeks900K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalDiwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal1800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI PSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Spain1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI PolandRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI World TourSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruSurprise25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarNougatIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerOreoMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMi A1Ringtone Star Humor MasterInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMi Story TellerJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMIUI KingRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper StarSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyApp TalentApp MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruWallpaper Expert

16:32, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

This is hilarious, and you owe me a cup of coffee to quench my thirst... @Kellaw  

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3476 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi BandMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi MIXMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mi KeyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016Mi Note ProMi 5sMi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 5s PlusRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi NoteRedmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi 2Mi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Max Redmi 3SRedmi ProMi 4SMi 5Mi TVRedmi 3Mi Note 2Mi Pad 2MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI SFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterSurge S13 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamMIUI Review9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerMi A1Debate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI Expert

16:46, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Fantastic interview

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
880 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMi WiFiMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi BoxMi Water PurifierMi Power StripMi ScaleMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cRedmi 4XMi TVRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 6Super WednesdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsSingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondaySuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of MIUI Poland2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1900K Forum Members1st AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Italy500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI P1300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveySurpriseMIUI Quick Discussion7 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark6 Million Forum MembersMi A1Mi MIX 2Redmi Note 5A/Prime2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi 5AOreoNougatMIUI SuperstarSuper ModeratorHumor MasterDebate MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruYouth PledgeInbox ZeroMi TalentMi Story TellerRedmi 5/PlusAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star July 19 MyanmarApp StarMIUI ExpertApp TalentStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMaster Of Technology

16:49, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Fantastic interview.
Greetings from Mi Fan Club Bangladesh
Connect me Facebook Twitter

Banned to post

Single but complicated

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerI Love MIUIMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!Redmi Note 4Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI Italy1800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruApp TalentInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMi TalentApp StarMaster Of Technology

17:01, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Signature is banned

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi Note Pro
Online time
976 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi HeadphonesMi BandMi BoxMi KeyMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 3Xiaomi 5th Anniversary600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9Super TuesdayMIUI Fan From Indonesia2014 ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearAtaturk Mourning1 Million Forum App Installs700K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 2017I Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayDiwali 300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI ReviewClass A Beta TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Community VIPDebate MasterUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor MasterMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Wallpaper ExpertStar Bug FinderMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Star Of IconsMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMi Talent2017 Annual Awards

17:01, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Until I get my interview soon, I won't rate your interview.

Comment

Dhipin LOL  17:45, Nov-17-2016
Kellaw Ok there.. 3 questions.. done.. mwahahaha  17:45, Nov-16-2016
Cabbage3 Selfieeeee ?! Two questions, I think this is now a good interview  17:14, Nov-16-2016
Manwex What is your favorite color?  17:03, Nov-16-2016
Follow My Blog for All My Xiaomi Reviews and Unboxings Here!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
388 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Power StripUnlock MedalMi BandMi Air PurifierMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Redmi NoteMi 5Redmi Note 2Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Italy1 Million Forum App Installs1900K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerTechnology GuruApp TalentMi Lover MedalApp MasterMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentApp StarInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMi TalentRingtone Star Debate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingHumor MasterMIUI Expert

17:04, Nov-16-2016 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +1

Fantastic interview

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list