Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
2438 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi HomeMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi BoxMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi  BunnyMi MIXMi BandMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMi TVMi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts100k Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 20171300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalUEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 20 Million Users1900K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 9Pokemon Master MedalDiwali 90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super Monday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayMIUI 2017300K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Puzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamSilver Super ModeratorMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryApp TalentApp Review TalentMr. DependableApp TalentApp Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI App Review TeamMIUI Halloween 2017App StarMIUI Weekend GiveawayDual CameraDiscuss HereMIUI 1010 Million Forum MembersMi Band 3Mi Drop12 Million Forum Members13 Million Forum MembersHappy 2019MIUI 2018MIUI Traveller's ClubMi 89 Million Forum MembersMIUI Device ExpertBest ArticleExemplary moderatorAnnual appraisedMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongMi Note 3Mi 6XMIUI Insta FollowerQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionHeart to HeartIndia Independence DayTheme TalentAndroid ElfMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerP PreviewStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroMIUI ExpertApp Review StarUpdates LoverMIUI KingYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorGolden Idea CreatorSuper ModeratorXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarSurpriseMi MIX 2SBlack SharkForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruRingtone ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterStar WarsNougat8 Million Forum Members

[Contest] [MMPRC #9] Vote for Your Favorite MIUI10 Review and Help Them Win!

Close [ Promote]
29023 133 |
02:51, Oct-02-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Nowfel at 17:01, Oct-10-2018

201508kbinrripllc77gtj.jpg.thumb.jpg

Updated on 10th October 2018

Hello MIUI Fans,
Thanks a lot everyone for participating in the contest. Now it's time to announce the winners.

• 1st Prize Winner (1 Winner, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A + MIUI 10 T-Shirt + Certifiate of Honor)
Review 3 by @Nazeer_67

• 2nd Prize Winner ( 1 Winner, Xiaomi Redmi 5 + MIUI 10 T-Shirt + Certificate of Honour)
Review 1 by @skbddn

Congratulations @Nazeer_67 & @skbddn for winning 1st & 2nd Prize respectively. Both of you, please, send your real name, complete residential address (including city, state and country name), to send your prize, along with phone number to Admin @candicesu via forum PM, within one week (strict deadline). Failing to do so, you won't be able to claim your prize anymore!  Thanks.

• 3rd Prize ( 3 Winners, 30 Mi Credits, 300 Forum Credits)

• Medal: Everyone who replied will get a "Surprise" Medal

Congratulations to all the winners. Mi Credit, Medal and Forum Credit will be sent to you soon via Forum PM. Have a good day.

Hello MIUIers,

In the contest, we've received lots of amazing reviews. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful reviews with us! It's been a great pleasure for me to go through all of your entries.

So, here are the top 10 entries entering the voting phase (entries are in no particular order). Please click on the links provided below to read the reviews before you proceed to vote:

Hello MIUI Fans,
Greetings from MIUI Global Forum. MIUI has started their journey on August 16, 2010. MIUI is Redefining Andriod which have been more popular because of its highly user-friendly customization along with hundreds of useful features. Since 2010, every year MIUI Team have been releasing a new MIUI version for the MIUI Fans. This year is also not different than the previous. MIUI 10 was released as Beta Version on May 31, 2018, with its slogan "Faster Than Lightning ". MIUI 10 has designed for Full-Screen Experience. Today I am gonna shortly reviewing MIUI 10 on my Redmi Note 5 (Global). So let' get started. Click To Read More...

Hello MIUIers!
Hope everyone is doing well.Today i am very happy to make this thread for all of you. As we all know,xiaomi is not only famous for its product but also for his own customized rom MIUI.MIUI is a pretty fast, smooth and well featured user interface.On 31 may,2018, At an event in China, Xiaomi announced the MIUI 10, the successor of MIUI 9 with some major design changes and feature additions. MIUI 10 also brings some new features organized with Artificial intelligence technology. It’s Xiaomi’s biggest MIUI update till now.I have been using the MIUI 10 for a few days.So, it's time for a review.Let’s get started! Click To Read More...

Hello MIUI User's;
I am using MIUI 10 in my device(Redmi 4/4X) from last few months to till today.
Here is my experience with MIUI 10. The lastest MIUI10 features you a UI redesign and they added a bunch of new features this time. Like others, they applied Artificial Intelligence in making of MIUI10.I like New UI very much  becuase it's very eye catching for me.
Click To Read More...

Review 4:
MIUI 10:- Drastic UI Developmental Focused

Hello Everyone!
MIUI 10 is a whole new ROM that brings out many new features to many of it's devices. MIUI 10 is bringing out many  ew features like new lockscreen, new homscreen, new cleaner, new security, new mi clock, new weather app, new calendar, bokeh mode to all devices (rolling out slowly), new notification sound, and many more are on their way! So let's start us walkthrough the new MIUI!
Click To Read More...

Review 5:
MIUI 10- Designed For Smart Users

Since the launch of MIUI 10, I was so much excited to use it. My Review Should be based on Latest MIUI 10 Global Beta V8.7.12 . Device that using For Review is Mi MAX.
On the LockScreen the Clock Fonts has Changed and it's look Awesome. By Swipping left side you can get 4 Shortcut of Mi Home, Mi Remote, Wallpaper Caraousel and Torch. It's Same as MIUI 9 and by swipping Right side you can quickly open Camera App. Also Lock Screen Music Player is also Changes. Click To Read More...

Review 6:
MIUI 10 Review on Camera Beast Redmi Note 5 Pro

Hello Mi Fans!
Xiaomi is working hard on its Custom UI which is MIUI and its far better as compared to other Custom UI available in different brands. We all know that some people like stock Android rather than MIUI because its smooth, even I had the same feeling with Miui 8 and 9 because it was not as much as per my expectation. But now everything changed and its the new world where everything is based on AI. And I am very much happy to experience such great optimization in MIUI 10.
Click To Read More...

Hi MIUIers,
First off, I would like to thank our SMod Nowfel for giving me a chance to participate in MMPRC #9. Now, let me get started with the review!
Volume bar change:
The old volume bar was above the screen, and looked so ugly:
Now, the MIUI 10 version finally got the Android P volume slider upgrade! Looks nice and enticing:

Greetings MIUIers,
The MIUI 10 on Redmi Y2/S2
From the very beginning Xiaomi has been very focused on MIUI updates over Android OS upgrade.The company had announced MIUI 10 Chinese version in May, while MIUI 10 Global was announced in June. The company has been releasing the updates based on Android 8.1 to various countries, India being also one of them. Xiaomi has started rolling out 8.1 Oreo based MIUI 10 Global update to the Redmi Note 5 Pro in India. Till now almost all the devices have got MIUI 10 Beta ROM update and from the last week the stable ROM for the devices has been started rolling out. Click To Read More...

Hi ... Hello everyone ...
After I use MIUI 10 Global Beta on my Xiaomi Redmi 5, MIUI 10 is an update of MIUI with the biggest changes. One of them is the neat and clean Quick action, and the brightness slider is now more interactive. When you swipe right, the widget also appears neat. There is a shortcut widget, where you can place shortcuts and favorite applications as desired. Then notes, step counters, etc. You can set all of these widgets, or you can easily remove them. Click To Read More...

Hello MIUIers
Global beta version of MUI 10 has been released before 2 months for Redmi Note 5 pro. I have been using it since the release. MIUI 10 is great in all the aspects compared to MIUI 9. New features are being added in each update every week and finally, the Stable Version has been released a few days back.
Since MIUI 10 is designed for "The Best Full-Screen Experience", I will start with this feature.
Click To Read More...

Contest Schedule:
  • Voting Period: 2nd October - 7th October 2018 (UTC+08:00)
  • Winners Announcement: Before 18th October 2018

Note: The result will be co-determined by Admin's choice (70%) and voting (30%)

Prizes Details:
  • 1. First Prize (1 winner): Redmi Note 5A + MIUI10 T-Shirt + Certificate of Honor
  • 2. Second Prize (1 winner): Redmi 5 + MIUI10 T-Shirt + Certificate of Honor
  • 3. Third Prize (3 winners): 30 Mi Credits + 300 Forum Credits

Note: You are allowed to promote your entry in social media and other channels, but don't ask for votes within the forum. Anyone who is found out in any sort of fake polling will be disqualified.

Prizes Gallery:
Redmi Note 5A
015318c2i0nh5nu0e7rd9n.jpg.thumb.jpg

Redmi 5
173005osxzqsyrkb306wds.jpg.thumb.jpg

Special Thanks to Admin @candicesu
for her Support all the time.
Single-option Poll, 356 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite25 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

plunya93723 + 1 Great!
Schwaa + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
naury81 + 4 Awesome!
msalauddins + 10 + 3 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
AdrianMoll + 2 Great!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Awesome!
perepugun + 1 Great!
বাশঁ_দিব + 5 Fantastic!
Horakhtyo + 4 Fantastic!
Nazeer_67 + 5 Thanks!
nikola13 + 2 Agreed!
colaus + 5 Great!
iMKajal + 5 Great!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +88  Prestige +13  View Rating Log

Super Moderator
Redmi 3S/Prime/3X, Gadgets, Redmi Y1/Lite, Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime, Mi 6X, Mi 8, Bangladesh SF

Please use Reply button or do @Nowfel, so that I can get a notification and reply faster.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
304 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Water PurifierNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi Band 2Mi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchNinety Degree LuggageMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi 4XMi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Super MondayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollHappy Diwali1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI Russia2 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI PDiwali Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Forum AppSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyUpdates LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerMi DropMIUI Weekend GiveawayDiscuss HereHeart to HeartOreoMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 201913 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsEvaluator Rep6 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi Lover MedalHumor MasterTheme TalentAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMIUI KingStar WarsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum 7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableOTA FeedbackIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI FollowerDebate MasterInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of Technology

12:11, Oct-02-2018 | From PC
|
Review 1

Supreme Member

Student

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
144 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalNinety Degree LuggageMi Power BankMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMi T-ShirtMi ScaleMi HomeNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicRedmi 4XMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI India2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMIUI SSuper SundayRocket to FutureDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1Happy New YearSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopOreoPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 2019Heart to HeartHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi DropMIUI 10Discuss HereMi TalentDual CameraMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2018Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone ExpertAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingForum Contest LoverSurprise10 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Medals Collector

12:12, Oct-02-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
My self Review 3

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

sumit2001 + 5 Great!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Nazeer_67
MIUI Device Team

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
12:14, Oct-02-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
3 voted

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
12:21, Oct-02-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Review 3

Elite Member

MEUI

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
269 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyNinebot MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMi Water PurifierMi BandMi HomeMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 3MIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PMIUI World Tour1900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 300 WeeksAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI France10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 91700K Forum MembersSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSurge S1Super WednesdayMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas2 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRocket to FutureSuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone Star 9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Happy 2019Black Shark13 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsSurpriseMi Lover MedalApp StarMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomApp TalentMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI KingAndroid GuruTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerApp Talent

12:31, Oct-02-2018 | From PC
|
Review 3 <3

Every Master was once a beginner.
Every Pro was once an amateur.

Supreme Member

HAPPY TO HELP ANYTHINGS!

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
1181 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi  BunnyMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleYi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi Note 4XMi Note 2Mi 4iMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI Marathon Medal300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DaySuper WednesdayMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMerry Christmas100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI Twitter Follower9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi 5/PlusXiaomi 8th AnniversaryHappy 20195 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower13 Million Forum MembersSurprisePOCO F1Mi 8MIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th AnniversaryMr. Dependable10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend GiveawayRedmi S2Humor MasterDual Camera2017 Annual AwardsHeart to Heart7 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI 10Mi Drop6 Million Forum MembersOreoAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi A1MIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterStar WarsNougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Quick SurveyYouth PledgeBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master

12:54, Oct-02-2018 | From PC
|
awesome and fantastic all the review

i like it and vote it

thanks for share

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
103 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi T-ShirtMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi BandMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!Redmi 2Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2Mi 53500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SundaySuper Thursday1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdaySuper WednesdayMIUI 2017Ringolicious MedalSuper MondayMIUI Marathon MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SHilal Ramadan MIUI PMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizHappy 2019MIUI Tech SurveyMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum MembersEvaluator Rep6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMi DropMIUI 10Discuss HereMIUI 8th AnniversaryOreoSurprisePOCO F1Humor Master13 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMr. DependableTechnology GuruUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIer25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMi Lover Medal2017 Annual Awards

13:10, Oct-02-2018 | From PC
|
Review 4       

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

sumit2001 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
336 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Power StripMi WiFiMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMagic CubeMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi BandMi Notebook AirNinety Degree LuggageMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices Contest1st AnniversaryDiwali MIUI SMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Super Monday1400K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live Medal2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI Font LoverMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 2017Happy New YearCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta Team9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerAndroid ElfSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertOreoDiscuss HereMi DropScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsApp TalentQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverTheme TalentDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Mi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruRedmi Note 5/ProIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroApp TalentStar Of Technology

13:12, Oct-02-2018 | Via mobile
|
Voted

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Super MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 10MIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurprise

13:12, Oct-02-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A
|
Voted Review 2....It has done a good comparison review between MIUI 10 and MIUI 9

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list