Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
2410 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi BoxMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi Power BankNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi BandMi MIXMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMi Note 2Mi TVMIUI 20 Million Users1st Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersMi Live MedalDiwali 2 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI PFan Of MIUI UkraineRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2SMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Golden Idea CreatorSuper ModeratorMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkP PreviewSurpriseRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMr. DependableApp TalentApp Review TalentMIUI App Review Team2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2018App MasterApp TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Silver Super ModeratorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarHeart to HeartTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterInbox ZeroStar Of TechnologyMi TalentAndroid GuruAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIer8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterStar WarsNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoTheme TalentRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverApp Review StarMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Contest] [MMPRC #9] Vote for Your Favorite MIUI10 Review and Help Them Win!

Close [ Promote]
17988 133 |
02:51, Oct-02-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Nowfel at 17:01, Oct-10-2018

201508kbinrripllc77gtj.jpg.thumb.jpg

Updated on 10th October 2018

Hello MIUI Fans,
Thanks a lot everyone for participating in the contest. Now it's time to announce the winners.

• 1st Prize Winner (1 Winner, Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A + MIUI 10 T-Shirt + Certifiate of Honor)
Review 3 by @Nazeer_67

• 2nd Prize Winner ( 1 Winner, Xiaomi Redmi 5 + MIUI 10 T-Shirt + Certificate of Honour)
Review 1 by @skbddn

Congratulations @Nazeer_67 & @skbddn for winning 1st & 2nd Prize respectively. Both of you, please, send your real name, complete residential address (including city, state and country name), to send your prize, along with phone number to Admin @candicesu via forum PM, within one week (strict deadline). Failing to do so, you won't be able to claim your prize anymore!  Thanks.

• 3rd Prize ( 3 Winners, 30 Mi Credits, 300 Forum Credits)

• Medal: Everyone who replied will get a "Surprise" Medal

Congratulations to all the winners. Mi Credit, Medal and Forum Credit will be sent to you soon via Forum PM. Have a good day.

Hello MIUIers,

In the contest, we've received lots of amazing reviews. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful reviews with us! It's been a great pleasure for me to go through all of your entries.

So, here are the top 10 entries entering the voting phase (entries are in no particular order). Please click on the links provided below to read the reviews before you proceed to vote:

Hello MIUI Fans,
Greetings from MIUI Global Forum. MIUI has started their journey on August 16, 2010. MIUI is Redefining Andriod which have been more popular because of its highly user-friendly customization along with hundreds of useful features. Since 2010, every year MIUI Team have been releasing a new MIUI version for the MIUI Fans. This year is also not different than the previous. MIUI 10 was released as Beta Version on May 31, 2018, with its slogan "Faster Than Lightning ". MIUI 10 has designed for Full-Screen Experience. Today I am gonna shortly reviewing MIUI 10 on my Redmi Note 5 (Global). So let' get started. Click To Read More...

Hello MIUIers!
Hope everyone is doing well.Today i am very happy to make this thread for all of you. As we all know,xiaomi is not only famous for its product but also for his own customized rom MIUI.MIUI is a pretty fast, smooth and well featured user interface.On 31 may,2018, At an event in China, Xiaomi announced the MIUI 10, the successor of MIUI 9 with some major design changes and feature additions. MIUI 10 also brings some new features organized with Artificial intelligence technology. It’s Xiaomi’s biggest MIUI update till now.I have been using the MIUI 10 for a few days.So, it's time for a review.Let’s get started! Click To Read More...

Hello MIUI User's;
I am using MIUI 10 in my device(Redmi 4/4X) from last few months to till today.
Here is my experience with MIUI 10. The lastest MIUI10 features you a UI redesign and they added a bunch of new features this time. Like others, they applied Artificial Intelligence in making of MIUI10.I like New UI very much  becuase it's very eye catching for me.
Click To Read More...

Review 4:
MIUI 10:- Drastic UI Developmental Focused

Hello Everyone!
MIUI 10 is a whole new ROM that brings out many new features to many of it's devices. MIUI 10 is bringing out many  ew features like new lockscreen, new homscreen, new cleaner, new security, new mi clock, new weather app, new calendar, bokeh mode to all devices (rolling out slowly), new notification sound, and many more are on their way! So let's start us walkthrough the new MIUI!
Click To Read More...

Review 5:
MIUI 10- Designed For Smart Users

Since the launch of MIUI 10, I was so much excited to use it. My Review Should be based on Latest MIUI 10 Global Beta V8.7.12 . Device that using For Review is Mi MAX.
On the LockScreen the Clock Fonts has Changed and it's look Awesome. By Swipping left side you can get 4 Shortcut of Mi Home, Mi Remote, Wallpaper Caraousel and Torch. It's Same as MIUI 9 and by swipping Right side you can quickly open Camera App. Also Lock Screen Music Player is also Changes. Click To Read More...

Review 6:
MIUI 10 Review on Camera Beast Redmi Note 5 Pro

Hello Mi Fans!
Xiaomi is working hard on its Custom UI which is MIUI and its far better as compared to other Custom UI available in different brands. We all know that some people like stock Android rather than MIUI because its smooth, even I had the same feeling with Miui 8 and 9 because it was not as much as per my expectation. But now everything changed and its the new world where everything is based on AI. And I am very much happy to experience such great optimization in MIUI 10.
Click To Read More...

Hi MIUIers,
First off, I would like to thank our SMod Nowfel for giving me a chance to participate in MMPRC #9. Now, let me get started with the review!
Volume bar change:
The old volume bar was above the screen, and looked so ugly:
Now, the MIUI 10 version finally got the Android P volume slider upgrade! Looks nice and enticing:

Greetings MIUIers,
The MIUI 10 on Redmi Y2/S2
From the very beginning Xiaomi has been very focused on MIUI updates over Android OS upgrade.The company had announced MIUI 10 Chinese version in May, while MIUI 10 Global was announced in June. The company has been releasing the updates based on Android 8.1 to various countries, India being also one of them. Xiaomi has started rolling out 8.1 Oreo based MIUI 10 Global update to the Redmi Note 5 Pro in India. Till now almost all the devices have got MIUI 10 Beta ROM update and from the last week the stable ROM for the devices has been started rolling out. Click To Read More...

Hi ... Hello everyone ...
After I use MIUI 10 Global Beta on my Xiaomi Redmi 5, MIUI 10 is an update of MIUI with the biggest changes. One of them is the neat and clean Quick action, and the brightness slider is now more interactive. When you swipe right, the widget also appears neat. There is a shortcut widget, where you can place shortcuts and favorite applications as desired. Then notes, step counters, etc. You can set all of these widgets, or you can easily remove them. Click To Read More...

Hello MIUIers
Global beta version of MUI 10 has been released before 2 months for Redmi Note 5 pro. I have been using it since the release. MIUI 10 is great in all the aspects compared to MIUI 9. New features are being added in each update every week and finally, the Stable Version has been released a few days back.
Since MIUI 10 is designed for "The Best Full-Screen Experience", I will start with this feature.
Click To Read More...

Contest Schedule:
  • Voting Period: 2nd October - 7th October 2018 (UTC+08:00)
  • Winners Announcement: Before 18th October 2018

Note: The result will be co-determined by Admin's choice (70%) and voting (30%)

Prizes Details:
  • 1. First Prize (1 winner): Redmi Note 5A + MIUI10 T-Shirt + Certificate of Honor
  • 2. Second Prize (1 winner): Redmi 5 + MIUI10 T-Shirt + Certificate of Honor
  • 3. Third Prize (3 winners): 30 Mi Credits + 300 Forum Credits

Note: You are allowed to promote your entry in social media and other channels, but don't ask for votes within the forum. Anyone who is found out in any sort of fake polling will be disqualified.

Prizes Gallery:
Redmi Note 5A
015318c2i0nh5nu0e7rd9n.jpg.thumb.jpg

Redmi 5
173005osxzqsyrkb306wds.jpg.thumb.jpg

Special Thanks to Admin @candicesu
for her Support all the time.
Single-option Poll, 356 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite22 Share

Rated by 15 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Schwaa + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
naury81 + 4 Awesome!
msalauddins + 10 + 3 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 Awesome!
AdrianMoll + 2 Great!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Awesome!
perepugun + 1 Great!
বাশঁ_দিব + 5 Fantastic!
Horakhtyo + 4 Fantastic!
Nazeer_67 + 5 Thanks!
nikola13 + 2 Agreed!
colaus + 5 Great!
iMKajal + 5 Great!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +87  Prestige +13  View Rating Log

Super Moderator
Redmi 3S/Prime/3X, Gadgets, Redmi Y1/Lite, Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime, Mi 6X, Mi 8, Bangladesh SF

Please use Reply button or do @Nowfel, so that I can get a notification and reply faster.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
291 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMijia Story TellerMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi T-ShirtMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraNinety Degree LuggageMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMarshmallowRedmi 4XRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi Note 4Mi 4iRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI ItalyAtaturk MourningMIUI PMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI S1900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20 Million UsersI Love 20161500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkSuper TuesdayHappy New YearThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy DiwaliSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI PolandDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalSingapore Merlion Medal1st AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from Turkey5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerMIUI 10Evaluator RepMIUI Weekend GiveawayHeart to HeartMi DropDebate MasterDiscuss HereBlack Shark5 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyNougatMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruApp TalentMIUI KingMIUI FollowerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverInbox Zero7 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertHumor MasterAndroid Guru

12:11, Oct-02-2018 | From PC
|
Review 1

MIUI Device Team

Student

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
138 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi HomeMi  BunnyMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageUnlock MedalMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi 4XSuper MondayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum App2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SSuper SundayMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny India Independence DayDual CameraMost Active MIUIerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI 10Master Of TechnologyDiscuss HereHeart to HeartPOCO F1Die-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Scroll Of Wisdom2017 Annual AwardsHumor MasterMi DropMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackSurpriseTheme TalentMr. Dependable10 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverMIUI Follower

12:12, Oct-02-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
My self Review 3

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

sumit2001 + 5 Great!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Nazeer_67
MIUI Device Team

MIUI Stable Tester - Global

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
12:14, Oct-02-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
3 voted

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
12:21, Oct-02-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Review 3

Elite Member

MEUI

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
254 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Power StripMi WiFiYi Action CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Italy3500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI PHappy Singles' DayCamera Filter Guru Medal2 Million Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali 1800K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI PolandSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Happy New YearSuper SundayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper Tuesday3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Rooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick Survey10 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertNougatStar WarsMIUI 10MIUI KingHumor MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMost Popular Forum User9 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionApp Talent5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone Star Android GuruYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfDebate MasterApp TalentUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroMIUI Medals Collector

12:31, Oct-02-2018 | From PC
|
Review 3 <3

Every Master was once a beginner.
Every Pro was once an amateur.

Supreme Member

HAPPY TO HELP ANYTHINGS!

Credits
Device
Redmi 6/6A/Pro
Online time
1091 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi  BunnyMi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleYi Action CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi Note 4XMi Note 2Mi 4iMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI Marathon Medal300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyWomen's Day Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI Russia500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9Surge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI India100k Forum MembersMIUI SXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalHappy Valentine's DaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI ReviewSurpriseApp StarHumor MasterMIUI G+ FollowerPOCO F1Black SharkMr. DependableXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower10 Million Forum MembersMi 8Mi DropMIUI Weekend GiveawayDual Camera6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 10MIUI Halloween 2018Redmi S22017 Annual AwardsDiscuss Here7 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersNougatScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMi A1MIUI KingQuick SurveyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorOreoStar WarsYouth PledgeRingtone Expert8 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master

12:54, Oct-02-2018 | From PC
|
awesome and fantastic all the review

i like it and vote it

thanks for share

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
97 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMi T-ShirtMi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi VRMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2Redmi 2Mi 5300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super SundaySuper Thursday1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayRingolicious MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI 9MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Hilal Ramadan I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewHumor Master6 Million Forum MembersPOCO F110 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMaster Of TechnologyMi Talent25 Million StrongEvaluator RepMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi DropMIUI 10MIUI Quick DiscussionDiscuss HereAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMr. DependableUpdates LoverTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI Fan

13:10, Oct-02-2018 | From PC
|
Review 4       

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

sumit2001 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
320 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Notebook AirXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRNinebot MiniMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi BandMi WiFiMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi T-ShirtMagic CubeMi Band 2Ninety Degree LuggageMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Qi CycleMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!Merry Christmas1 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Diwali Olympics Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum PostsMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Monthly Talk1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersMIUI PFan Of MIUI Greece1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalSuper MondayPuzzle MasterMIUI SHappy Valentine's DaySurge S190000 Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI 10Redmi Note 5/ProTechnology Guru9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereSurpriseMi DropPioneer of MIUI English Forum Quick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp TalentOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Android GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

13:12, Oct-02-2018 | Via mobile
|
Voted

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Super MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 10MIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurprise

13:12, Oct-02-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A
|
Voted Review 2....It has done a good comparison review between MIUI 10 and MIUI 9

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list