Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
8147 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 20154 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI SXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1MIUI V5 Review1900K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 102017 Annual AwardsStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverHumor Master

[Interview] MIUI Interview Collection III: Interview With Passionate MIUI Forum Admins !

[ Promote]
1661 14 |
14:03, Nov-02-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by vincent_khoo at 13:40, Nov-02-2016

Dear MIUI-ers,

MIUI forum now has over 1800k members and more than 7 million posts! It's an impressive result considering MIUI Global Forum was only launched 4 years ago.This thread compile interviews conducted with MIUI Global Forum Admins, Nanana, PatrickXI, Candicesu, Amy_MI and Evaaaaaaa. Check out the interview and get to know more about them

Interview with Nanana (THE CREATOR OF MIUI ENGLISH FORUM)

My role? Hmm, my job to solve problems and make the forum bigger and better. I and my team (all of the admins) also work for fan sites, translation, social media of MIUI ROM and so on. When I joined Xiaomi, there was no English web site or forum for international users. So I created the site and forum you're using now.

MIUI Interview with General Subforum Admin PatrickXI

The reason that I joined Xiaomi is simply because I want to be involved in designing fabulous products that have stunning effects while everybody can afford to have. That does not matter where you are,  you will always have the chance to be benefited by technology.

MIUI Interview with Devices Subforum Admin Candicesu

Firstly, I need to know the major features of every device so that I can know the problems that our users face in the process of using. Secondly, I try my best to get familiar with the Mods of every SF in order to know more about our SF by talking with them as much as possible. Every Mod has his adept field, so I can manage the forum better with the help of them. BTW, my favourite device is Mi Max because it looks cool.

MIUI Interview with Resources Subforum Admin Amy_MI

I enjoy being the Resources Admin because I'm working with many interesting and creative team members. My main responsibility as Admin is to provide high-quality and interesting resources to MIUIers, and I do my best to motivate team members to contribute more good resources and to come up with more ideas on sharing and forum managament.

MIUI Interview with Global Fans, News & Local SF Admin Evaaaaaaa

I play badminton, I watch rugby, I enjoy Chinese calligraphy, and I do lots of travel. Before I came to work here, I travelled in New Zealand for 9 months where I saw stunning views and met great friends from India, Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Singapore, Germany, UK, US, etc.

Who have been interviewed before?
MIUI Interview Collection: Star Members, Admins, Xiaomi Staff, Global Team
MIUI Interview Collection II: Super Moderator, Xiaomi staff, Hugo, Fansite Admin

Favorite4 Share

Rated by 7 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

alexomsk66 + 2 Awesome!
Muhtady + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Mr._Joshi + 10 + 3 Awesome!
gaikamei + 5 Great!
Cabbage3 + 10 + 3 Great!
VikuBalupura + 5 Awesome!
mnnahid + 10 + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +52  Prestige +12  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi Note 2
Online time
886 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VRMi BandMi Yi CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerMijia VR Play 2Mi Band 2Mi MIXMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Unlock MedalNinebot MiniMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi Water PurifierMi WiFiMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholicXiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cRedmi 4XMi TVRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi Max 2Xiaomi Mi 6Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdaySuper MondaySuper SaturdaySuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdaySuper Friday2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper SundayI Love 2016MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Font LoverHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Surge S11900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI P500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI S100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMerry ChristmasSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI Quick DiscussionSurprise6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersGold Super Moderator7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi MIX 2NougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersOreoRedmi 5AQuick SurveyRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi A12017 Annual AwardsSuper ModeratorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeHumor MasterDebate MasterApp TalentAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum App TalentRingtone Star Star Of IconsApp StarMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyJuly 19 MyanmarRedmi 5/PlusStar Of Technology

14:21, Nov-02-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for compiling the Admins' Interviews
Greetings from Mi Fan Club Bangladesh
Connect me Facebook Twitter

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
4826 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripMi KeyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi Water PurifierMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMi MIXMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFiMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi Kids WatchNinety Degree LuggageMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5 ProMi MIXRedmi ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi Note 4Mi 5Mi Pad 2Redmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi Note 2Redmi Note 2Mi 5s4 Million Forum MembersMi 4SMi 5s PlusMi NoteMi Note ProRedmi 2Redmi 3SMi Max Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi TVMi PadXiaomi Mi 41500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMi Live MedalPokemon Master Medal1700K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI India2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From SingaporeMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Greece1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum Members500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9300K Forum MembersRingolicious Medal3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Holi MedalMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SaturdayMIUI 5th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Drawing Talent3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017MIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New Year2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper FridayMIUI PSuper TuesdayRocket to Future1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamMIUI ReviewSurprise9 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Heart to HeartSilver Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereDual Camera10 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMi A1Master Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp Talent

17:13, Nov-02-2016 | From Redmi 3S
|
interesting interview Thanks

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Fantastic!MIUI 2016Rocket to FutureDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertDebate MasterYouth Pledge

08:05, Nov-03-2016 | From PC
|

good guide

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
551 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Power StripMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 7Mi 5500K Forum MembersDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Olympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 Weeks1700K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI India2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper Saturday300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super MondayHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Super TuesdaySuper WednesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertIndia Independence DayMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerStar MIUI News Team MemberStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruApp TalentMi Story Teller

19:17, Nov-06-2016 | From PC
|
Love the thread of our admin Eva

MIUI Resources Team

Sharing Is Caring

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1545 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi WiFi RouterMi KeyMi VR HeadsetMIUI 2015FlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 7MarshmallowFantastic!Redmi 2Mi Pad 2Mi TVMi 5Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From Singapore500K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersDiwali Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Women's Day MedalHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI P1 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day900K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollFan of MIUI MyanmarHappy DiwaliI Love 2016MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum AppMi Live Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Brazil1300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayOlympics MedalPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 6th Anniversary1800K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from Malaysia1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfApp StarApp MasterMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkSurprise25 Million StrongMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatInbox Zero8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI KingStar WarsQuick SurveyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterRingtone TalentMIUI Resources TeamUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI Honorary ModeratorWallpaper Expert2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star Ringtone MasterDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertMr. DependableMIUI Wallpaper ContestOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruWallpaper StarMi Story TellerMi TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB Follower

10:17, Nov-07-2016 | From PC
|
Excellent Collection, Thanks you so much for sharing!!

Use the reply button or tag me @Mr._Joshi so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.
QQ:3081130597

Supreme Member

Mi Fan Club Bangladesh

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
270 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeYeelight Bedside LampUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi Power StripMi HomeMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016Mi Max Redmi Note 4Mi 5Xiaomi Mi 42100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From NepalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Mi Live MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppDiwali Merry ChristmasMIUI 300 Weeks1400K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Super TuesdayRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper MondayPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Youth PledgeMIUI ExpertHumor MasterTechnology GuruDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi Talent

14:02, Nov-07-2016 | From PC
|
Happy to see our Admins.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
388 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi Power StripUnlock MedalMi BandMi Air PurifierMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7FlashholicMIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Redmi NoteMi 5Redmi Note 2Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1700K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Italy1 Million Forum App Installs1900K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerTechnology GuruApp TalentMi Lover MedalApp MasterMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentApp StarInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMi TalentRingtone Star Debate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingHumor MasterMIUI Expert

22:18, Nov-07-2016 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Great interviews!!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4S
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Power StripMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMi Water PurifierMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi Note 3Mi 4SMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI SFan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Poland1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollSuper Tuesday1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI FranceSuper SundayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Super ThursdayMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerMIUI KingAndroid ElfApp TalentApp StarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanSurpriseMIUI 8th AnniversaryHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomMi TalentStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Updates LoverInbox Zero

22:22, Nov-07-2016 | From PC
|

interesting interview, Thanks the Admins'

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Redmi 31900K Forum MembersMiPop

05:44, Nov-09-2016 | From APP