Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
7273 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 20154 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI SXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySurge S11st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalSuper FridayPokemon Master MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMr. DependableXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star MIUI News Team MemberMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanHumor Master

[Interview] [MIUI Interview]Interview with MIUI Global Product Managers ELM1111 & amicha

[ Promote]
66507 1242 |
14:29, Nov-02-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hi MIUI-ers,

MIUI Interview is an all-star column brought to you by MIUI News Team. We invite forum star members and Xiaomi staff to be our guests, offering MIUI fans all around the world an opportunity get up close and personal with the community members, while learning more about Xiaomi and MIUI! Today we're pleased to have our MIUI Global Product Managers ELM1111 & amicha with us !

Hi ELM1111/ amicha,  thank you very much for sparing your precious time being with us for this interview session. I am Vincent from MIUI Global Forum, many MIUI-ers are curious about your nickname on our forum. So the first question is why do you name yourself as "ELM1111" / "amicha"? Any meaning behind these names?

ELM 1111:  Hmm nothing special, ELM 1111 is just a random name created on forum.

amicha: There’s no specific meaning behind that, I think amicha sound friendly and it’s easy to pronounce for most of the people. We want to be friends with our users :)

Could you tell us more about your hobby and favorite food?

20131114040536854.jpg

ELM 1111: China is well known for its culture and history, so does the Chinese cuisine. I love lots of food but there’s one food I can’t resist. It’s none other than the famous Peking duck (roasted duck). You must try it whenever you have a chance visiting China. My hobby is playing basketball on PS4.

amicha: Meat and vegetable, anything that is interesting and new. I like to go running and do photography.

We must be good friends if we meet one day as I share the same hobby with both of you! Besides basketball I do like badminton too, have you guys tried Indian cuisine before?

slide1.jpg

ELM 1111: Yes, of course. South Indian cuisine is one of my favourite.

amicha: Wow, I like spicy food too.

Do you have any must visit place or country in your mind?

ELM 1111: The South Pole! Also, seeing aurora is one of my big dreams.

amicha: I like visiting various cities in Europe.

What is your favourite Mi device?

8345c393jw1f99ba19quyj21jk111wic.jpg

ELM 1111 : Mi MIX ! You must try it and I am sure you will be amazed ! The bezel-less Mi MIX might be the future of smartphones in coming years. The body of Mi MIX is made from ceramic which shares the same material as the back cover of Mi 5 ceramic edition. Ceramic gives a good hand-feel and I recommend you to try it if you have chance, you won’t regret :D

8345c393jw1f9btgu722fj20u00k1dt4.jpg

amicha:  My favourite Mi device is Mi Note 2 which was launched last week. What makes me love this device is none other than the curved display. Mi Note 2 has curved 3D glass shield on both front and back sides and featured with top notch specs in flagship device.

Will MIUI implement any shortcuts on Mi Note 2 curve edge?
amicha: Any suggestions or ideas are welcome, do share you thoughts with us on MIUI forum.

Vincent: Okay, we will surely get to see lots of ideas incoming in feature request subforum soon. Next let’s proceed to some questions related to MIUI.

Are you looking in improving our RAM management and also notification count bubble for others apps such as Facebook and Whatsapp?

ELM 1111: Yes, we are working on improving our RAM management.

amicha: We have been continuously improving RAM management. We’re aware of the notifications issues reported and working on it. Please report back if you still facing this issue when newer update is pushed.

What could be the reason why Camera2 API is not implemented to MIUI? Will you guys improve the capability of camera ?
amicha: Actually Camera 2 API is implemented but not all APIs opened to 3rd party developers. We are constantly working on incorporating better camera hardware as well as improving the Camera app. We hope you can provide suggestions and feedback regarding issues faced with the camera

Where is the split screen feature promised during the MIUI 8 launch? When it will be go online?
ELM 1111: We’re working on it so we can’t provide any specific timeline for that. Stay tuned on MIUI forum for the latest info!

Why MIUI don’t provide the latest Android update?
amicha: Providing the latest Android update requires compatibility across a large set of hardware and software configurations, which means we need to work with Google, vendors, partners, and our own engineering teams on making sure everything works. Not only does this mean resolving a bunch of compatibility issues, but it also means optimizing for things like power and memory consumption. So we always try to provide the latest if we can as long as we are not breaking the user experience. I want to point out that unlike some manufacturers who push very minimal software feature changes once the device is in the hands of the consumer, MIUI has a frequent update schedule for updates to its own ROM.

This means that even between Android version updates, a MIUI user is getting interesting and useful feature rollouts, stability improvements, performance optimizations, and bug fixes many times per year. And on top of that, we push out major feature changes with our major MIUI version updates. So while we are working hard to keep our Android version updated to the newest version, we are also working hard to push out a whole host of useful updates for the user within MIUI. So when the user wants the "latest and greatest" software, we believe we are providing that from a holistic feature perspective, because our latest and greatest includes all the features of MIUI that you guys know and love in addition to many Android features, and is optimized to run all of these smoothly.

Do you have anything to share with us about MIUI 9? Is it based on Android N? What device will be upgraded to Android N?

ELM 1111: I will keep it as a secret. Is there any features you would like to implement in MIUI 9?

Vincent: Yes, of course. Do you remember I posted a thread collecting feedback you guys want in MIUI 9? The thread has been passed to them, do comment on the thread if you have any features you want in MIUI 9  ;)

What New Features Are You Expecting from MIUI 9? Let Us Know!

Who have been interviewed before?
MIUI Interview Collection: Star Members, Admins, Xiaomi Staff, Global Team
MIUI Interview Collection II: Super Moderator, Xiaomi staff, Hugo, Fansite Admin
MIUI Interview Collection III:  Interview With Passionate MIUI Forum Admins !

It's my great pleasure to interview both of them as I know they are really busy with their work, moreover MIUI department has just moved into a new office and they need to get things settled. They are really passionate about their work and I do believe that our MIUI Global ROM will be steadily improved. Special thanks to both of them once again !

So who is the next person you want us to interview ? Please tell us in the comment section
Favorite6 Share

Rated by 48 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

srspinto + 1 Fantastic!
shadestrife + 1 Great!
pradeep1283 + 1 Awesome!
RInzImpulse + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Ogait + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Heitz + 1 Thanks!
well-zone + 2 Awesome!
+48692730094 + 1 Great!
Jobarathok + 1 Thanks!
fly247 + 5 Great!
戰士69 + 2 Great!
chgbhat + 5 Fantastic!
rameshk15 + 2 Awesome!
a3999jose + 5 Fantastic!
samylei2016 + 1 Great!
dobriy_putnik + 1 Thanks!
Dasari5 + 2 Fantastic!
ptech + 1 Awesome!
xmacx3 + 1 Great!
Rivanswdwardlie + 5 Awesome!
buchand + 1 Great!
Jassobaba + 1 Great!
hearthekker + 2 Fantastic!
Broe + 1 Great!
Sanjut92 + 5 Fantastic!
sangramprout -1 not give my answer
kratos2005 + 5 Great!

Experience +177  Prestige +28  View Rating Log

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Elite Member

QQ: 3499546309

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
515 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Yi CameraMi HomeMi Band 2Mi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierMi Selfie StickMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Mi Pad 2Mi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi MIXMi TVPokemon Master Medal1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHilal Ramadan Diwali 1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from TurkeyThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMi Lover MedalMIUI FB FollowerApp TalentMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruMi TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI Fan

19:36, Nov-02-2016 | From PC
|
I misss your selfless ....

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4
Online time
770 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi BandFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi NoteMi 4c3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal2014 ChristmasI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Greece2100K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 2017I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi TalentMr. DependableInbox ZeroMIUI Honorary ModeratorTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Ringtone TalentUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerHumor Master

18:10, Nov-02-2016 | From PC
|
MIUI9 is coming to the town sooner?
This will be a great news if it is true!

Comment

bravonova5 Sooner or later, MIUI 9 is coming and it inevitable :D  19:36, Nov-02-2016

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Ready to Help

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3G
Online time
628 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi Power StripMi WiFi Router MiniMi Selfie StickMi In-Ear HeadphonesMagic CubeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi BandUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 7I Love MIUIMi PadRedmi 2Mi 4iMi 4cMi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteRedmi Note 3Redmi NoteMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI PMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMid-Autumn Festival800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From VietnamUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 5th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceDiwali Super WednesdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super TuesdayMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday1500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SaturdaySuper FridayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 20171800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 20162100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland1400K Forum MembersMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI G+ FollowerForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentStar WarsUpdates LoverDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI App Review TeamApp StarMi Story TellerMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertApp TalentStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfTechnology GuruMr. DependableMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI Fan

18:14, Nov-02-2016 | From PC
|
Nice Interview. Good to know about you both.
I would like to hear more about @Manwex  Super Mod next.
Click [Reply] to notify me so that I can respond faster

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3476 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi BandMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi MIXMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mi KeyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016Mi Note ProMi 5sMi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 5s PlusRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi NoteRedmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi 2Mi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Max Redmi 3SRedmi ProMi 4SMi 5Mi TVRedmi 3Mi Note 2Mi Pad 2MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI SFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterSurge S13 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamMIUI Review9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerMi A1Debate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI Expert

18:16, Nov-02-2016 | From PC
|

Nice Interview

Super moderator

Keep Calm and Use Mi !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1505 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMijia Electric ScooterMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi USB FanMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2015Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteRedmi 1SMi Note ProRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 3Mi TVRedmi 3Mi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4cMi 4iRedmi Note 2MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper FridayHilal Ramadan MIUI 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper Tuesday2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Greece1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016Rocket to Future2014 Christmas900K Forum Members800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Monthly TalkXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary600K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI Spain3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Singapore Merlion MedalSuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalMIUI SMIUI PHappy Holi MedalPuzzle Master3 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayPopular Thread Of 20153 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar5 Million Forum App InstallsSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Beta team - IndiaMIUI News TeamOTA FeedbackXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5/ProDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi Type-C Earphones8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeInbox ZeroUpdates LoverDebate MasterAndroid GuruHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyJuly 19 MyanmarSuper ModeratorRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruStar Of IconsApp TalentMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingApp StarMi Lover Medal

18:41, Nov-02-2016 | From PC
|
Great interview!
Cheers!

Click [Reply] so that i can get a notification!
Use Search Option before posting!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
77 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 2016Fantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicI Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 1SMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Italy2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016Mi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SundayMIUI 9Super Saturday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI FranceSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super WednesdaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi Story TellerRingtone Star MIUI KingMi Talent

18:42, Nov-02-2016 | From APP
|
nice interview

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestSuper SundayThanksgiving DayMIUI Follower

18:48, Nov-02-2016 | From Redmi Note 3
|
waw

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
338 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi BoxMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowRedmi ProMi 4cMi 5sMi 4SXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVXiaomi Mi 6Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal900K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI PHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from Malaysia10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 93500K Forum MembersRocket to Future300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Poland3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise9 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroMi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI KingMi A1Die-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

18:49, Nov-02-2016 | Via mobile
|
Wow great questions though

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
50 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi BandMi Yi CameraMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Redmi 3Redmi Note 3MIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016MIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourThanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 20171900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollDiwali Alpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterInbox ZeroMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerApp StarMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter Follower

18:54, Nov-02-2016 | From Redmi Note 3
|
it would be beter if devs gives the exact status of multi window featuee

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016MIUI World TourThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerApp TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan

19:00, Nov-02-2016 | From Mi 4c
|
nice keep it up

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list