Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
2062 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi GlovesMi MIXMi Water PurifierMi Notebook AirMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi BandMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi LED LightMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMagic CubeMijia PenMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia KettleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bunny Neck PillowMijia Smart ShoesNinety Degree LuggageMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BT Sport HeadphonesMi Portable MouseXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowMi Max Redmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Device MythbustersWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Monthly TalkXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourDiwali MIUI 9MIUI 2017Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverNougatYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsAndroid Elf

[News] Official Announcement for Latest Feedbacks About POCO F1!

[ Promote]
81474 910 |
14:44, Sep-21-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hey POCO F1 Users,

We've received some new feedbacks of POCO F1 this week and we'd like to share with you the progress of some confirmed issues. What's more, the status of the issues reported last week will be shared too. Thanks again for the feedbacks for POCO F1, and patience & understanding for POCO F1 team. With the support of you guys, POCO F1 will be better for sure. The progress of some known issues for POCO F1 are sorted out as below:

This week's POCO feedback

Here are the issues we've been solving this week:

1. Android Auto issues
We've already contacted Android Auto team and asked them to check.

2.  Asphalt 8 and 9 are not compatible on Google Play
It's no doubt that POCO/POCOPHONE F1 can support Asphalt 8 and 9 well, so we are solving this problem with Gameloft team :) .

Updates on last week's feedback

1. Widevine L1 to support HD Netfilx  
Still investigating with Google and Qualcomm.

2. Status bar - no battery percentage display
Can try it on MIUI 10 Beta ROM "Settings- Notifications&Status bar-Battery indicator-Percentage" (http://en.miui.com/thread-3852565-1-1.html

3. Status bar - no notifications app icons display
Almost done, will release on the beta version in these few weeks.

4. Support 4K 60fps on back camera
Thanks for your feedback, our dev team are working on this feature and will release it asap.

5. "OK Google" is not working

Please help to test in the latest Public Beta ROM, check the link here.

6. Touch screen issues
Thanks for the videos and logs you guys offered, it's very thankful that we can optimize the product with POCO fans. Our dev team had analyzed the materials and divided the touch screens issues into several categories as below:

-Ghost touch issues
Already fixed, will release asap .

-Multi touch issues
Already fixed,  will release asap .

-Touch delay while playing PUBG Mobile/using keyboard in some specific scenarios
According to the videos and logs we received last week, we found the reasons why the issues happen:
PUBG Mobile -  Due to the network delay
Keyboard - Due to 3rd party apps problem, already contacted them to confirm the issue

If you still have touch delay issues which are not related with these 2 reasons, please help to offer more info. Thanks.

7. After updating PUBG Mobile to the latest version, the screen notch covered some content.

We've already contacted PUBG Mobile and they are fixing the issue.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

MIUI Team

Favorite110 Share

Rated by 40 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Annoghost + 1 Awesome!
marc.com + 2 Thanks!
DanielRR99 + 1 Agreed!
manu33xtro.ep + 5 Great!
zSyntex. + 1 Awesome!
1844451919 + 2 Great!
Shoxicade + 2 Thanks!
eadfvhk + 1 Thanks!
RendiLaw + 2 Awesome!
BondanOwen + 2 Great!
Horakhtyo + 4 Awesome!
fermateus + 2 Thanks!
cossie + 1 Thanks!
uti_12 + 1 Great!
Linux_boyz + 1 Thanks!
srksrao + 2 Thanks!
theniveus + 1 Agreed!
Joaquínmm + 1 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
5630470 + 4 Fantastic!
MarkDaryll + 2 Thanks!
ceyad + 1 Great!
lvlirza + 2 Awesome!
tifozif1 + 1 Great!
bodo1979 + 1 Thanks!
RESHAD_UZZAMAN + 5 Fantastic!
vrAie + 1 Thanks!

Experience +86  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM
17:07, Sep-21-2018 | From PC
|
Koushik07 replied at 2018-9-21 16:27
the replies under sl. no. 6, I want to clarify two things.. first of all I have 25mbps stable broadb ...

Evidence of Multi Touch or Ghost touch issue on POCO F1  see video on the right side starting at 2:30
Aiming in PUBG is not smooth, yes, sometimes its smooth but sometimes its not.. Its jerky

Recorded screen
   https://drive.google.com/file/d/166VIny11lvYWPP3UHtycSCqV3piJbzoN/view?usp=drivesdk

And

Bug Report

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t0nDe-ei2WF81QZQhVbbE3t5Fk2S741M/view?usp=drivesdk

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
16:52, Sep-24-2018 | From PC
|
Signed up to report these issues with Poco F1:

1. In pubg I fired at a guy about 20 ft away 40 bullets but none hit him. Ping was 60-80ms so NOT a network delay, was using the same network on LG V20 earlier this never happened while on POCO F1 it happened twice(happened played much).

2. Ghost touches in PUBG. Fires at will my fingers not even near the fire button.

3. I use BT headphones while playing PUBG, when I minimise the game and maximise again the BT audio is moved to phone's speaker and MIC, can no longer use BT headphones unless restart the game.

Credits
Device
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM
16:49, Sep-21-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for the videos and logs you guys offered, it's very thankful that we can optimize the product with POCO fans. Our dev team had analyzed the materials and divided the touch screens issues into several categories as below:

-Ghost touch issues
Already fixed, will release asap .

-Multi touch issues
Already fixed,  will release asap .

-Touch delay while playing PUBG Mobile/using keyboard in some specific scenarios
According to the videos and logs we received last week, we found the reasons why the issues happen:
PUBG Mobile -  Due to the network delay
Keyboard - Due to 3rd party apps problem, already contacted them to confirm the issue

If you still have touch delay issues which are not related with these 2 reasons, please help to offer more info. Thanks.

its fixed in ver 22 or in miui 10 ? how about pubg not in proper screen settings ? client side or phone ?

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
02:02, Oct-09-2018 | From PC
|
This post was edited by GothicIII at 02:39, Oct-09-2018

I'm coming from the iphone fraction. My last phone was an iphone5s.
Received the poco f1 2 days ago. It was send out 26th of septembre.

The touchscreen issues are unbearable and very present: Drag/scroll delay and stutter, keyboard touches not registering or registering very late. Especially with web browser this problem is very noticable.
I never thought that touchscreen issues where a problem of 2018. I am really disappointed :(

I'm trying to solve it for hours. Best I got is installing MIUI Beta 10 and turning off MIUI Optimizations. It is much better but still present.
The bootloader will be unlocked in 48 hours but I read that custom roms won't solve the problem. This is a huge letdown.

EDIT: Try it for yourself! Test firefox (from google play store, the normal build) on miui9 stable global rom. The scrolling feels like it is a cheap 50$ phone. Really bad experience even on plain html pages without pictures. Impossible to flick the page and stop on a specific spot.
My friend has a 2 year old HTC phone and he doesn't experience that problem.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi A2
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi Note 4MIUI 9Rocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMr. DependableAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme Talent

15:31, Sep-23-2018 | From Mi 6X Spain
|
what about bleeding screen issue?

Comment

miui-uk Keep dreaming if you think they will acknowledge and recall the product for this issue. It will be ignored like all major issues which Chinese companies dont want to fix.  15:05, Sep-24-2018

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HomeAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MiPopXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum

17:44, Sep-22-2018 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
how about the screen bleeding that gone viral on YouTube?

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
15:05, Sep-22-2018 | From POCO F1
|
Apeaditya replied at 2018-9-22 15:03
waiting for 9.6.18 updates

lower models got 10 updates and poco user still on 9.6.14
actually I want that portrait spotlight in camera like I used in iphone x

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
89 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandFantastic!Awesome!Redmi Note 3MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Pokemon Master MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Beta TeamForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMi A1

16:27, Sep-21-2018 | From APP
|
the replies under sl. no. 6, I want to clarify two things.. first of all I have 25mbps stable broadband connection, still faced inaccurate touch and depay in touch response in pubg. And the keyboard typing delay is present on your own kika keyboard too.. at least investigate first before giving such statement.. Dont give lame excuses just to hide your own faults/mistakes.. just accept that the touch sensor used in the phone is of cheap quality..

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
15:41, Sep-21-2018 | From POCO F1
|
Motorsport Manager Mobile 3 not compatible with pocophone, please fix it. thankyou

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM
15:41, Sep-21-2018 | From POCO F1
|
great going

Credits
Device
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI 20161 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearAndroid GuruMIUI 8th Anniversary

15:35, Sep-21-2018 | From Mi 6X
|
Appreciate.. 👍

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid Elf2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersStar Of Technology

15:35, Sep-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
u really care about feedbacks for Poco F1 but what about Redmi Note 5 Pro feedbacks?  u r giving buggy updates from last 3 months.  You have ruined this phone performance

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
15:37, Sep-21-2018 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
How much it cost?

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Simple & Official.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraFantastic!FlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMiPop9 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongForum Contest LoverMIUI KingBlack SharkDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI SuperstarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star WarsTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

15:37, Sep-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
thanks for the information
MD FAISAL NP

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members

15:38, Sep-21-2018 | From POCO F1
|
Please release MIUI10 Globle Beta Recovery ROM for PocoF1

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
15:40, Sep-21-2018 | From POCO F1
|
thanks for the hardworks, really appreciate it.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi ScaleMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi VRMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Notebook AirMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersSuper Sunday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper Monday5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI SSurge S1MIUI World TourSuper SaturdayPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoApp StarStar WarsMIUI SuperstarSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingBlack Shark10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackTheme Talent25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Nougat

15:40, Sep-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Gud work

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list