Send PM

[Q & A] screen break. formatting

[ Promote]
58 1 |
17:35, Sep-16-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
|
Go to reply no.
I broke my screen once I'm april and again now. last time my phone was formatted, it was really trouble for me because many things are not backed up. will it be for.atted again when I get a screen this time too?🎂
Favorite Share

Intern Moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
254 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi HomeMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Band 2MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky Friday300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyHumor MasterSurpriseStar Of Technology10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDual CameraMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertRingtone ExpertUpdates Lover

23:47, Sep-16-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Well... I guess that depends on how the repair team does the job or whether they have a policy regarding clearing the memory of devices.

I'd ask first, and maybe tell them not to do it if at all possible.
It's possible that you reply to a post of mine and I don't get notified. If there's something you'd like me to reply to, drop me a line via PM after a couple of days to let me know of the thread ^^.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list