Hi MI Fans,
Mi MIX Highlights:
- 6.4” edgeless display: Ultra-high 91.3% screen-to-body ratio—highest on any smartphone to date
- Full ceramic body: Ceramic back cover, frame, and side buttons, 8 MoHs hardness. Seamless connectors fuse Mi MIX’s body without any external adhesives
- Cantilever piezoelectric ceramic acoustic technology replaces the traditional earpiece speaker, allowing you to listen to calls without the earpiece
- Ultrasonic proximity sensor hidden behind the display, replaces traditional infrared proc sensor
- Custom 17:9 display, large 16:9 viewing area even with soft keys
- Soft keys with auto-hide Quick Ball allow easy navigation and reachability while keeping Mi MIX sleek and minimalist
- Compact front camera, 50% smaller than traditional camera modules, imperceptibly located along Mi MIX’s “chin”
- Custom round-edged display allowed us to create a more immersive, edgeless viewing experience
- Snapdragon 821 at 2.35GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0 storage; 6GB + 256GB (Mi Mix 18k)
- 4400mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Full NFC Functionality: Read, write, card emulation, P2P, Mi Pay ready
- HD audio quality, 192kHz / 24-bit resolution
- GPS high-precision positioning
- 16MP PDAF rear camera
- MIUI 8
- Mi MIX 18k with 18-karat gold rims around camera and fingerprint sensor; 6GB + 256GB
- RMB 3499 (4GB + 128GB, approx USD 516); RMB 3999 Mi MIX 18k (6GB + 256GB, approx USD 590 )
▲ Yes it's real! We've brought our concept phone into production. Introducing the Mi MIX, our largest screen flagship ever. Beautifully crafted with ceramic with industry leading technology
▲ Every Mi MIX comes with an exquisite and quality leather casing, and we're even introducing an 18K version, which has 18K gold rims around the camera and fingerprint sensor, and comes beef up with 6GB RAM and a whopping 256GB of storage.
▲ We're privileged to collaborate with Philippe Starck, a world-renowned designer, on the industrial design of Mi MIX. His design focuses on simplicity to achieve beauty in the detail.
▲The entire exterior of Mi MIX is made from ceramics, including the frame and buttons, to achieve the toughness and premium feel. We've redesigned the connectors, inspired by the simplicity of building blocks, to attach the screen to body. No use of glues, plastics, and other adhesive required.
▲ X marks the spot, and we're extremely excited to introduce the Mi MIX, a revolutionary concept phone from Mi. Using cutting-edge technolgy, we're able to reposition the front camera, remove the proximity sensor and earpiece to achieve a higher screen-to-body ratio. This means maximizing the screen space to give you a better content viewing experience.
▲ At Xiaomi, we never want to stop exploring. This means pushing the boundaries for many things, and challenging what seems impossible. To stay true to our roots as a technology company, our CEO Lei Jun wanted to see if we could create a Mi Concept Phone — beyond anything that's available in the market today, packed with technology from the future. And we did. We've created a 6.4" phone that has a 91.3% screen-to-body ratio, a first amongst the plethora of mobile phones today.
Mi VR Highlights
- Built-in dedicated motion sensor
- 16ms ultra-low latency
- 9-axis inertial motion controller
- Compatible with Mi Note 2/ Mi 5s/ Mi 5s Plus/ Mi 5
- Price ￥199 (Approx. $29)
▲ Our second product of the day! Take control of reality with Mi VR, our sleek virtual reality headset with a hardware-level motion sensor and a 9-axis inertial motion controller. This is a step up from our first version of Mi VR Play. Get ready to immerse yourself in a whole new world of VR. Like it?
▲ The Mi VR has a hardware-level motion sensor that is 16x more sensitive, and when coupled with system level optimizations and a high -performance phone, results in a 16ms ultra-low latency. Say yay to much less motion sickness! Priced at RMB199, how's that for a price? ;)
▲ Mi Note2 can travel anywhere with you thanks to its full global band support. ✈ Use it anywhere in world!
Mi Note2 has got all the right curves and all the right specs. Seamless 3D curved glass on the front and back houses a flexible OLED display; The rear camera is a 22.56MP high-resolution sharp shooter and super steady with EIS hardware-level 4K video stabilization. Mi Note 2 also comes with global LTE bands (6 types, 37 bands), ready for your next globetrotting adventure. Check it out:
- Two-sided dual curves: Front + back 3D curved glass, 7-series aluminum frame
- 5.7” OLED flexible display, 77.2” screen-to-body ratio
- Snapdragon 821 max 2.35GHz, 10% faster start-up for large apps
- Up to 6GB LPDDR4 RAM + 128GB UFS 2.0 ROM
- 22.56MP high-resolution camera, EIS hardware-level 4K video stabilization
- 8MP front camera with autofocus, Beautify 3.0
- Global LTE bands: 6 types, 37 bands
- 4070mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Full NFC functionality: Read, write, card emulation, P2P
- HD audio quality, 192kHz / 24-bit resolution with lossless support
- GPS high-precision positioning
4GB + 64GB: RMB 2799 (Approx. USD 413)
6GB + 128GB : RMB 3299 (Approx. USD 487)
6GB + 128GB Global : RMB 3499 (Approx. USD 516
▲ Nail that perfectly focused selfie all the time with our 8MP autofocus front camera.
▲ Sample shots, straight from the Mi Note2 camera.
▲Mi Note 2's rear camera is a 22.56MP shooter with hardware 4K video EIS support
▲ Mi Note2 also equipped with full-featured NFC, HD lossless audio, and SAP GPS.
▲ Mi Note2 is built to fast and built to last: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821, 6GB+128GB, and 4070mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0. Like it?
▲ This dual-curved glass coupled with the flexible display is difficult to manufacture due to its complex process of low production and low yield resulting it to be it is 6 times more expensive compared to a 5.5'' full HD LCD displays.
▲ Located under the 3D curved glass is an ultra-thin flexible OLED display that we're using for the very first time. This flexibility curves the phone for the perfect fit in your hands.
▲ Today, the first Mi product we're bringing is the Mi Note 2! For the very first time, we're bringing in two-sided dual curves and seamless 3D glass on the front and on the back as part of the design. #MiNote2 is available in Piano Black and Glacier Silver, like it?
▲ In 2015, the Mi Note was one of the first smartphone spotted with the 3D curved glass screen. “I found [Mi Note] to have the kind of quality and beauty that makes it a worthy rival to the best and latest models from Apple and Samsung." - Walt Mossberg, Recode Co-founder
▲ Mi Fans started to queue up , i'm really excited right now ! How about you?
▲ For the first time you can watch our launch event with Mi VR Play !
▲ Here are the seat of our co-founder of Xiaomi and of course our guest from Hong Kong, Tony Leung.
▲ Can you guess how many seats are there in this gymnasium?
▲ We've just reached the venue of the launch event: Peking University. Currently it's 13 degree celcius in Beijing, a chilly weather to kick off our launch event
Note: The launch event updates are posted in reverse order.
Xiaomi launched Mi 5s and Mi 5s Plus last month and both of them have unique technology breakthrough. The main feature of Mi 5s smartphone is the beautiful design comes with super cool ultrasonic fingerprint scanner while Mi 5s Plus sports with 13MP dual rear camera and a back fingerprint scanner. It's time for us to reveal another new device in Mi Note series. Mi Note 2 with double-curved screen is coming on 25th October !
Stay tuned with us for latest info, teasers and announcement about Mi Note 2 ! We will be posting a thread covering the launch event on 25th October as well
The launch event will take place in Peking University Gymnasium instead of China National Convention Centre. Peking University Gymnasium is an indoor arena constructed for the 2008 Summer Olympics and hosted the table tennis events of the 2008 Summer Olympics and the Paralympics. The gymnasium is the first in the world specifically designed for table tennis.
For your info, Peking University is a famous major Chinese research university and also one of the best University in China. Peking University has become a center for teaching and research and a university of a new type, embracing diverse branches of learning such as basic and applied sciences, social sciences and the humanities, and sciences of medicine, management, and education.
Do you still remember our spokeperson for Redmi series? They are Wu Xiubo, Liu Shishi and Liu Haoran which have solid online reputations and have a huge and strong professional network of people in their respective industry. This time, we have spokeperson for Mi Note 2 as well. Introducing the famous actor Tony Leung ! Tony Leung is also a seven-time winner of Hong Kong Film Award and three-time winner of Golden Horse Film Awards. One of his signature movie is Infernal Affairs partnered together with Andy Lau
Our first model in Mi Note series was 1 year and 9 months ago, Mi Note is one of the prettiest device ever designed in most Mi Fan's eyes. Are you one of them?
Scan QR code to download it now
What are you expecting from Mi Note 2? Are you excited for the launch event?
Rated by 115 people
View Rating Log