Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

[Feature Request] MIUI Call Recorder: Add option to block-list numbers that shouldn't be recorded

[ Promote]
42 2 |
05:57, Sep-10-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Ciberian at 13:58, Sep-09-2018

MIUI Call Recorder intelligently allows us to record all of our calls.

What is missing is a simple option to allow MIUI users to block routine numbers from being recorded, such as family, or routine places we may call. For example, users may not need to record calls to or from:
Family
Restaurants
Taxis
Theatres
Retail businesses

Otherwise, all calls get recorded and we have to go through the extra steps of deleting the recordings we don't need.

Please add option in Call Recorder to list To/From numbers that will not be recorded.
Single-option Poll, 2 members voted

Count down: 990 days 1 hours 32 mins.

Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite Share

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
171 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mi HomeMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi Note 4Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppMIUI 2017MIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureHappy New YearPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Expert10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMi TalentTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableScroll Of WisdomRingtone ExpertAndroid Elf

06:15, Sep-10-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I'm afraid I must disagree with this suggestion, not only it is illegal in some countries to record calls without letting the other person know (or at all), but what you ask can already be accomplished somewhat.

If you want regular calls not to be recorded you could just disable the automatic recording of calls and just record those you want to, it's just a matter of pressing a button at any point of the call.

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 06:41, Sep-15-2018 | From PC
|
Your points are pointless.
Paragraph 1: If its illegal in your country, please don't use it. In my country it IS legal.
Paragraph 2: What's the point of stating current functionality? My post was a request to improve functionality for users that may benefit from the added feature.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list