Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1254 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi HomeMi BandMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi KeyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMi Notebook AirYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi 3SRedmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 2Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi 5 ProUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 2016Pokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali 1800K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Vietnam1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving Day3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentSurge S1MIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Holi MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamScroll Of WisdomXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI Fan8 Million Forum MembersOreoStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalQuick Survey6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerApp TalentIndonesia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI Expert25 Million StrongUpdates LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackTechnology Guru7 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsRingtone Star MIUI Twitter FollowerMi Story TellerHumor MasterMi TalentRingtone ExpertMIUI KingMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Inbox Zero

[Others] [DEVICE TEAM] [CTB #15] What We Talk About When We Talk About Best ROM

[ Promote]
134677 694 |
11:48, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

Hi MIUIers!

Welcome again in the 15th episode of Chou Techbites!

Today we will talk about BEST ROM since many users are asking and discussing [read: debating] about it for years, and I want to put some nails in the coffin to end this kind of question. Since it rather silly to ask due to different needs in users' perspectives and different segmentations in vendors' views.

It's all about what you need

If you ask me what is best ROM in my point of view, I will raise Windows Phone 8.1 or Windows 10 Mobile instead of any other OS that comes from Android or iOS. To be honest, performance of WP8.1 or W10M is rather so-so. Not that good due to poorly chosen hardware and it was dead since a couple of years ago.

But I always choose this ROM since it suits my needs. I don't prefer many swipes and taps to get any informations that I need, while I need to maintain its cleanliness. So the tiles are working great for me, and with it, the app drawer comes in handy.

When I switched to Android ecosystem that so-called MIUI back in 2016, I do love MIUI at instant due its simplicity. Even I need to forcefully accept a whole of it to bear some lacking of cleanliness and instant preview that I got when I used WP8.1/W10M.

can you do this.gif

My needs changed gradually. Redmi 2 Prime with MIUI 7 actually served me well. It was fast and smooth with no laggy experience, unlike any phone that came from another vendors. Build quality also good and the price was cheap. So I'm happy with it.

The matter of performance and/or battery backup

Both performance and battery backup is always come in this debate. Users want both, and ROM maintainers do what they can to give users their best work. But sometimes one will focused to performance and speed, another will focus on battery saving, and vendors' developers mostly choose to balance between performance and battery backup.

Talking about performance, I can assure you that most of users don't need it at the fullest. They just want their device works with no performance glitch or laggy experience, and on the other side, they just expect to get acceptable battery life. With their knowledge, battery life is equal to how big the battery and they're kind of right about it.

Most of battery problems always come in flagship devices. So it's not about ROM. It's due to smaller battery and high-end SOC that draws more power than entry level phone with mid-end SOC. My Redmi 4 Prime can stay for more than a day than my Mi 5 Pro in same situations.

Combination of Snapdragon 625 with 4000 mAh battery is just better than Snapdragon 820 with 3000 mAh battery. That's why flagship phone usually comes with any kind of fast charging like Quick Charge or Adaptive Fast Charging, and please bear in mind, you need to pay more.

Try and tweak it yourself might do any good for you

Since the term "best" is too relative on this case, you should try and to check any ROM that suits you. For Redmi 4 Prime, MIUI is best since it preserve the battery life in many occasions. It's even better than any Mi devices or any devices on its class.

Come to Mi 5 Pro, I prefer AOSP-based custom ROM since I need a black theme that can cover entire OS and it gives suitable experience for me with the customizations. But for my spare and work phone, I prefer Android One device due the longer Android cycles so I can test some apps without being disturbed with lack of upgrades.

Also theoretically Android One should be better since there are 2 departments that maintain the ROM. Google will release features and maintain the base OS, while vendors' developers could focused to maximize the device performance without too bothered to develop the entire OS.

Then tweak it yourself. It might needs custom recovery or root to do any tweaks. I have tested dozen of ROMs and custom kernels to get what suits my needs. Since I'm too lazy to tweak my phone with kernel manager or any kind of that, I leave the fate of my phone my trusted maintainer while I do learn some useful stuff too, so I can tweak the phone when I need it.

You know, best ROM is myth

As I said before, best ROM is subjective and no one can tell you objectively. You can always stick to vendor's ROM to get better and longer support. Especially when it comes to our limited knowledge and careless attitude of us. Sticking to stock ROM usually better move than try to change it.

There are many cases that users are trying to change the ROM of their device, say Mi A2 to Mi 6X ROM [even there's a warning about it], and as expected, their device got hard-bricked in an instant and surely no one can help unless they bring the device to the nearest service center.

In MIUI case, despite the present of some aggressive advertisements, their stock apps are good. Their Notes, Calculator, Gallery, Screenshot, and Screen Recording apps are better than many of Play Store apps. I don't even need to pay of them to get Pro or Plus versions. Also Mi Cloud is always do any good compared to cloud drive by Google for instance.

When it comes to stock AOSP like what I did about a year ago, I need to do deep research and spent some times and money to get any apps that can substitute the MIUI stock apps. It kind of hard, actually, especially if you need to bang your bucks to get Pro version of some particular apps like what I did to get Piktures Premium, AccuWeather Pro, or FX File Explorer Plus. I spent about JPY1300 or USD14 just to get them 3. Even it seems "cheap" it still sounds expensive to many of us.

Also do understand that bugs will and will always present in any ROM. There's no such thing about bugless ROM since there's no perfect developers. If you facing bugs, always report it with logs so developer could understand what's the problem and how to fix it.

If you are just interested to checking some stuff from 3rd party maintainer, you can always go to try any custom ROM that based on MIUI itself, or even comes from another vendor like AOSP or LOS. But please bear in mind, it will void your warranty and high chance you get shorter support from the developers/maintainers.

That's all folks! See you in the next Chou Techbites!

Big thanks to
@candicesu and my fellow special team for their support.

Previous talks:

Recommended Threads

Favorite125 Share

Rated by 38 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

超かわいい + 2 Awesome!
buggyaccount + 2 Awesome!
Horakhtyo + 2 Thanks!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
pcku + 2 Fantastic!
Dink1203 + 2 Thanks!
Batiskaf + 5 Thanks!
jaydeep0714 + 1 Nice.
cmk33 + 5 Great!
Bart.ek + 5 Agreed!
Noel.W + 1 Agreed!
Barrecheguren + 2 Agreed!
Seventh_Scream + 1 Fantastic!
m45rud + 2 Agreed!
Mixa555 + 5 Thanks!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
dr.Pilulkin + 2 Great!
colaus + 5 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
skbddn + 10 Great!
22354126354 + 4 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Aphanic + 2 Wholeheartedly agree!
nazran4ik + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Maeso85 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +194  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

FOLLOW AWESOME JOURNEY IN CHOU LABS | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

MIUI Device Team

Student

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi HomeNinebot MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMijia Walkie TalkieMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandI Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali MIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New Year2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppSurge S1MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Marathon MedalHappy DiwaliRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaMiPopMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingMi TalentIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologySurprise10 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Most Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersAndroid Elf

12:42, Sep-08-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|

Reply Awards +3

Thanks for helpful information
Nazeer_67
MIUI Device Team

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
518 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMi MIXMi ScaleUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchAnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicMi MIXMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeySurge S11st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PMIUI SHappy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondaySuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 2017Diwali MIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million Strong10 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI King7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarMi TalentStar WarsApp StarSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekend Giveaway5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableQuick SurveyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat6 Million Forum MembersNougatForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz Master

13:07, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

... and that's why I'm an absolute fan of MIUI. Thanks for interesting article.

? ? ? ? ?

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
724 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi Selfie StickMi MIXMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4XMi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Super SaturdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainHappy Valentine's DayHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayHilal Ramadan 100k Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 100 Million UsersPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayMIUI P1st Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI UkraineGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfStar Of Technology10 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterNougat8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterOreoMIUI ExpertMi Talent25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI Superstar6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star OTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerRedmi 5A

13:11, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Hope this thread will answer questions for "What is the best ROM?"

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniUnlock MedalMi BandYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI 9Super MondayWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DayMiPop25 Million StrongMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersMi TalentStar Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverStar WarsMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfNougatMi Story TellerAndroid GuruQuick SurveyMIUI FollowerMIUI King

13:15, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Apart from MIUI beta roms I like LOS roms very much they provide timely updates and are quite stable. No rom is bugless it is true but I do like custom roms very much, the developers be It MIUI or custom roms they work very hard to provide us the best and are always happy to give  support without any cost or hesitation.  

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
202 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi ScaleMagic CubeUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Forum AppSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureI Love 2016Happy DiwaliDiwali Happy New YearSuper TuesdayPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 93 Million Forum MembersMIUI Device TeamForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI SuperstarMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackMIUI KingUpdates LoverStar WarsAndroid ElfMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanStar Of Technology

13:24, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Thanks for Sharing
Think Positive
MIUI Device Team
Use @ask2784 for Notify me

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
264 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power BankMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMi Band 2Magic CubeMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMijia Electric ScooterMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi VRMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickMi T-ShirtMi BandMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi MIXXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMi 5s PlusMi Max 2Mi 5cMi Max Redmi 2Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi 5Redmi 4XMi Pad 2Mi Note 2Mi Pad 3Mi 5sMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 4iRedmi 1SMi TVMi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4AHappy Singles' DayMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI SHappy Valentine's DaySuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper FridayFan Of MIUI PolandHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper Tuesday3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Women's Day MedalSuper MondayMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper WednesdayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSurge S1Super ThursdayDiwali MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHilal Ramadan Ringolicious Medal90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerBlack SharkQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterNougatOreoMr. Dependable8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi MIX 225 Million Strong6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus10 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerApp Star9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryIndonesia Independence DayMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMi A1Forum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyAndroid GuruYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMi TalentMIUI 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentRingtone Expert

14:07, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Stability and battery life

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1505 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi BandMi VR HeadsetMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyNinebot MiniYi Action CameraMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4cMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI World TourMIUI 2017Diwali Olympics MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMerry Christmas1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI S5 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy New YearSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI UkrainePuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdaySurge S13 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewBlack Shark8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsQuick SurveyNougatOreoTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Expert25 Million Strong2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master 9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIer5 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProSurpriseApp StarMIUI 8th AnniversaryRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Mi Story TellerUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeDebate MasterMIUI KingForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerIndia Independence DayScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Superstar

14:32, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Thanks for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
224 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Mi TVMIUI S1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper MondayMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamDiwali 900K Forum Members600K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 990000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasI Love 20163 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterSuper SundayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMi TalentYouth PledgeUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf

14:57, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

MIUI is not the best but good enough compared to many other rom ...

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 3
Online time
205 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Magic CubeMi Yi CameraUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi WiFiMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi Power StripMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi Notebook AirMi ScaleMi Plastic In-ear PhonesNinebot MiniMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Band 2MIUI 7FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8Mi Max Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Mi Pad 3Mi Live MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Happy MedalI Love 2016Olympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Russia1st AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' Day1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI SMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SaturdaySuper MondayRocket to FutureSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Surge S1MIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdaySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPop10 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp TalentYouth PledgeRingtone Star 2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatStar WarsDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersMi TalentAndroid GuruTechnology GuruOreoStar Of Technology

15:00, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

True. I try many Rom but I end up flashing official ROM back due to battery backup. But there must be some ppl who prefer simple Android.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list