Super moderator

料理人

Credits
Device
Mi 5 Pro
Online time
1313 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi KeyMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi TV 70Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleMi Notebook AirMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi Note 3Redmi 2Mi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Poland1800K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI Fan From Vietnam1400K Forum Members1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2100K Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper MondayRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1300K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper TuesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereQuick SurveyStar WarsAndroid Guru2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersOreoMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyHumor Master7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverApp TalentDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Updates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanApp TalentMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum

[Others] [DEVICE TEAM] [CTB #15] What We Talk About When We Talk About Best ROM

[ Promote]
151751 761 |
11:48, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by choukawaii at 17:02, Oct-23-2018

Hi MIUIers!

Welcome again in the 15th episode of Chou Techbites!

Today we will talk about BEST ROM since many users are asking and discussing [read: debating] about it for years, and I want to put some nails in the coffin to end this kind of question. Since it rather silly to ask due to different needs in users' perspectives and different segmentations in vendors' views.

It's all about what you need

If you ask me what is best ROM in my point of view, I will raise Windows Phone 8.1 or Windows 10 Mobile instead of any other OS that comes from Android or iOS. To be honest, performance of WP8.1 or W10M is rather so-so. Not that good due to poorly chosen hardware and it was dead since a couple of years ago.

But I always choose this ROM since it suits my needs. I don't prefer many swipes and taps to get any informations that I need, while I need to maintain its cleanliness. So the tiles are working great for me, and with it, the app drawer comes in handy.

When I switched to Android ecosystem that so-called MIUI back in 2016, I do love MIUI at instant due its simplicity. Even I need to forcefully accept a whole of it to bear some lacking of cleanliness and instant preview that I got when I used WP8.1/W10M.

can you do this.gif

My needs changed gradually. Redmi 2 Prime with MIUI 7 actually served me well. It was fast and smooth with no laggy experience, unlike any phone that came from another vendors. Build quality also good and the price was cheap. So I'm happy with it.

The matter of performance and/or battery backup

Both performance and battery backup is always come in this debate. Users want both, and ROM maintainers do what they can to give users their best work. But sometimes one will focused to performance and speed, another will focus on battery saving, and vendors' developers mostly choose to balance between performance and battery backup.

Talking about performance, I can assure you that most of users don't need it at the fullest. They just want their device works with no performance glitch or laggy experience, and on the other side, they just expect to get acceptable battery life. With their knowledge, battery life is equal to how big the battery and they're kind of right about it.

Most of battery problems always come in flagship devices. So it's not about ROM. It's due to smaller battery and high-end SOC that draws more power than entry level phone with mid-end SOC. My Redmi 4 Prime can stay for more than a day than my Mi 5 Pro in same situations.

Combination of Snapdragon 625 with 4000 mAh battery is just better than Snapdragon 820 with 3000 mAh battery. That's why flagship phone usually comes with any kind of fast charging like Quick Charge or Adaptive Fast Charging, and please bear in mind, you need to pay more.

Try and tweak it yourself might do any good for you

Since the term "best" is too relative on this case, you should try and to check any ROM that suits you. For Redmi 4 Prime, MIUI is best since it preserve the battery life in many occasions. It's even better than any Mi devices or any devices on its class.

Come to Mi 5 Pro, I prefer AOSP-based custom ROM since I need a black theme that can cover entire OS and it gives suitable experience for me with the customizations. But for my spare and work phone, I prefer Android One device due the longer Android cycles so I can test some apps without being disturbed with lack of upgrades.

Also theoretically Android One should be better since there are 2 departments that maintain the ROM. Google will release features and maintain the base OS, while vendors' developers could focused to maximize the device performance without too bothered to develop the entire OS.

Then tweak it yourself. It might needs custom recovery or root to do any tweaks. I have tested dozen of ROMs and custom kernels to get what suits my needs. Since I'm too lazy to tweak my phone with kernel manager or any kind of that, I leave the fate of my phone my trusted maintainer while I do learn some useful stuff too, so I can tweak the phone when I need it.

You know, best ROM is myth

As I said before, best ROM is subjective and no one can tell you objectively. You can always stick to vendor's ROM to get better and longer support. Especially when it comes to our limited knowledge and careless attitude of us. Sticking to stock ROM usually better move than try to change it.

There are many cases that users are trying to change the ROM of their device, say Mi A2 to Mi 6X ROM [even there's a warning about it], and as expected, their device got hard-bricked in an instant and surely no one can help unless they bring the device to the nearest service center.

In MIUI case, despite the present of some aggressive advertisements, their stock apps are good. Their Notes, Calculator, Gallery, Screenshot, and Screen Recording apps are better than many of Play Store apps. I don't even need to pay of them to get Pro or Plus versions. Also Mi Cloud is always do any good compared to cloud drive by Google for instance.

When it comes to stock AOSP like what I did about a year ago, I need to do deep research and spent some times and money to get any apps that can substitute the MIUI stock apps. It kind of hard, actually, especially if you need to bang your bucks to get Pro version of some particular apps like what I did to get Piktures Premium, AccuWeather Pro, or FX File Explorer Plus. I spent about JPY1300 or USD14 just to get them 3. Even it seems "cheap" it still sounds expensive to many of us.

Also do understand that bugs will and will always present in any ROM. There's no such thing about bugless ROM since there's no perfect developers. If you facing bugs, always report it with logs so developer could understand what's the problem and how to fix it.

If you are just interested to checking some stuff from 3rd party maintainer, you can always go to try any custom ROM that based on MIUI itself, or even comes from another vendor like AOSP or LOS. But please bear in mind, it will void your warranty and high chance you get shorter support from the developers/maintainers.

That's all folks! See you in the next Chou Techbites!

Big thanks to
@candicesu and my fellow special team for their support.

Previous talks:
Favorite132 Share

Rated by 39 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

g@ri0p + 2 Great!
超かわいい + 2 Awesome!
buggyaccount + 2 Awesome!
Horakhtyo + 2 Thanks!
ydd0ras + 5 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
pcku + 2 Fantastic!
Dink1203 + 2 Thanks!
Batiskaf + 5 Thanks!
jaydeep0714 + 1 Nice.
cmk33 + 5 Great!
Bart.ek + 5 Agreed!
Noel.W + 1 Agreed!
Barrecheguren + 2 Agreed!
Seventh_Scream + 1 Fantastic!
m45rud + 2 Agreed!
Mixa555 + 5 Thanks!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
dr.Pilulkin + 2 Great!
colaus + 5 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
skbddn + 10 Great!
22354126354 + 4 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Aphanic + 2 Wholeheartedly agree!
nazran4ik + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
rahul_09 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +196  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

FOLLOW AWESOME JOURNEY IN CHOU LABS | FREE YOUR MIND WITH CHOU TECHBITES

MIUI Device Team

Student

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
119 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power BankMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi HomeNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi ScaleMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XSuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 9MIUI World TourPuzzle Master2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Talent6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Discuss HereHumor MasterMIUI Halloween 2018Scroll Of WisdomMi DropMaster Of TechnologyDual CameraSurpriseIndia Independence DayMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of Technology10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersTechnology Guru

12:42, Sep-08-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|

Reply Awards +3

Thanks for helpful information
Nazeer_67
MIUI Device Team

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
591 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi TV 70Mi BoxNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi MIXMi ScaleMi BandMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuFantastic!Mi MIXSuper MondayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9Happy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalSuper SundayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasMid-Autumn FestivalSurge S1MIUI SHappy New YearMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollDiwali MIUI Marathon MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Halloween 2018MIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp StarHumor MasterMi DropMIUI Weekend GiveawayMaster Of TechnologyMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersDual Camera25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI 10Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI SuperstarScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertForum Contest LoverNougatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI KingMi TalentQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerBlack Shark

13:07, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

... and that's why I'm an absolute fan of MIUI. Thanks for interesting article.

? ? ? ? ?

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
780 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMijia Electric ScooterMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Redmi 2Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Mi 5Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRooster Year of 2017MIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 2017Surge S1MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World TourSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersHappy New YearHilal Ramadan 1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 92 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI S300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 20 Million UsersSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2018Humor Master7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Debate MasterRedmi Quiz Master10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMr. Dependable25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerUpdates LoverMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRedmi 5AMi TalentRingtone Star Master Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI Expert

13:11, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Hope this thread will answer questions for "What is the best ROM?"

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
56 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi BandNinebot MiniYi Action CameraMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMiPopSummer Mi BunnyDiscuss Here25 Million Strong6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerDual CameraMIUI 10Master Of TechnologyNougat8 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalStar WarsMi TalentMIUI KingAndroid GuruQuick SurveyForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

13:15, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Apart from MIUI beta roms I like LOS roms very much they provide timely updates and are quite stable. No rom is bugless it is true but I do like custom roms very much, the developers be It MIUI or custom roms they work very hard to provide us the best and are always happy to give  support without any cost or hesitation.  

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
213 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUISuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI Device TeamDual CameraMIUI 10Technology GuruMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMIUI KingUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackStar WarsAndroid ElfMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Expert

13:24, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Thanks for Sharing
Think Positive
MIUI Device Team
Use @ask2784 for Notify me

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
277 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi BandMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi HomeMi ScaleMi MIXMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowAnTuTuI Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!Mi Pad 3Mi Max 2Mi 5cMi Max Mi 5s PlusMi 5 ProRedmi Note 4Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 5Redmi 3Redmi 3SMi Pad 2Mi Note 2Mi MIXRedmi 4XMi 5sMi TVMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4iRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From NepalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI 2017Super Monday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySurge S1Super SundayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI Poland100k Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersRingolicious MedalHilal Ramadan Diwali MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI SpainHappy DiwaliMIUI 100 Million Users90000 Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From PhilippinesI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewBlack SharkRedmi Note 5/ProNougatOreoMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMIUI 8th AnniversaryRedmi 5/PlusMIUI 10Mi DropMIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterDiscuss Here10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableApp StarSurprise25 Million StrongOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomRedmi Note 5A/PrimeUpdates LoverMi TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star Theme TalentMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Twitter FollowerMi A1Technology GuruMi MIX 2MIUI SuperstarMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterIndia Independence DayRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayMIUI G+ FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz Master2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover

14:07, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Stability and battery life

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1517 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Band 2Mi VRMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BandMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi TV 70Mi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017I Love 2016Super TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New YearSuper MondayMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper FridayMIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali 1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Singles' DayMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia1st AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI SAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland3500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy DiwaliMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th AnniversarySingapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollSuper SundaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Star WarsMr. DependableMIUI Weekend GiveawayOreoNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 10Xiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5/Pro25 Million StrongSurpriseMIUI G+ Follower10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkDual Camera6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterRingtone Star MIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerIndia Independence DayForum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover Medal

14:32, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

Thanks for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
235 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2015Redmi 2Mi TVSuper MondayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum Members300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterPokemon Master MedalMIUI 7th Anniversary900K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 50 Million Users600K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy Medal800K Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From VietnamRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasMIUI 20171500K Forum Members3 Million Forum Members3500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super SundaySuper Saturday1800K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewStar WarsMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI FollowerDiscuss HereMIUI 10SurpriseMaster Of TechnologyMIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology Guru2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyMi TalentDebate MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

14:57, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

MIUI is not the best but good enough compared to many other rom ...

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad 3
Online time
208 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMijia Smart ShoesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi  BunnyMi BandMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi Power BankMi ScaleMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 7AnTuTuI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Mi Pad 3Mi Max 1st AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Russia1700K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI P5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SOlympics MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI India3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Italy10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Women's Day MedalSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Fan from IndiaSuper SaturdaySuper SundayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From NepalGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 105 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingMi Story TellerDual CameraDiscuss HereMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkSurprise9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Drop10 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertApp TalentAndroid ElfApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth Pledge2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMr. DependableRingtone Star MIUI Halloween 2017Humor MasterMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsNougatMIUI FollowerOreoMi Lover MedalDebate Master7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyQuick SurveyTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:00, Sep-08-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

True. I try many Rom but I end up flashing official ROM back due to battery backup. But there must be some ppl who prefer simple Android.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list