Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
6189 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

[Android] Official Jelly Bean Rolls Out to the International Galaxy S3

[ Promote]
3343 3 |
14:29, Sep-25-2012 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
S3-Jelly-Bean..jpg

Owners of Samsung’s flagship device have been metaphorically pacing back and forth along the hallways of XDA in anticipation of an official Jellybean release for some time now. Well it seems that as of this morning, the wait is over, and an official update to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean for the Samsung Galaxy S3began rolling out to users in Poland. It’s now online and available from a stock firmware thread maintained by XDA Recognised Developer faryaab.

As this release is intended for Poland, be warned that flashing it will alter the CSC of your device if this is not your default region. Installation is performed via Odin as you’d expect, and it’s being reported that existing root methods such as CF Root will work on the update. However, a pre rooted version has also been made available if you are so inclined.

While this is undoubtedly great news for I9300 owners, some of the responses to this release seem to suggest that it isn’t particularly polished for an official release and contains many of the bugs present in the last leaked version. Lacking an international S3, I cannot comment on that, but I’m sure a few bugs won’t stop many of you flashing this.

Head on over to the original thread for more details.

Source:http://www.xda-developers.com/android/official-jelly-bean-rolls-out-to-the-international-galaxy-s3/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+xda-developers%2FShsH+%28xda-developers%29&utm_content=FaceBook

Favorite Share

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
50 Hours
Send PM
15:17, Sep-25-2012 | From PC
|
This post was edited by hellsgod 08:19,Sep-25-2012

I used most of the leaks, and they became better and better. Some little bugs are present since the beginning, like the transparency issue in other launchers, but this was fixed by a user. These leaks and the new one, so called official, are teasers, previews for me. I have fun to play with them, but let's see what time brings. And even more, what miui based on JB bringt to our flagship :)

hells
hellsgod
miui-germany.de

Elite Member

Crusing...

Credits
Device
Mi2
Online time
341 Hours
Send PM

MIUI V5 ReviewI Love Mi BunnySuper ModeratorMost Active MIUIer

18:11, Sep-27-2012 | From PC
|
I tried it, briefly, good update but still a lot of bloat from Samsung. Now that the updates are rolling I can't wait for the Chinese update so MIUI can jump to JB on the SGS III.
What you see here is...
The rambling verses of a bored man who decided he should have a signature but didn't know what
to sign so he just sat there at his computer writing whatever came to his mind and as a result...
...now you know you should have stopped reading a long time ago, don't you??
////
MIUI Forum Rules & Guidelines
Per Device Bugs Threads

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi BandAnTuTuMIUI World TourSuper MondayMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI SMIUI Weekly Poll1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyOreoMIUI Follower13 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryHappy 2019Humor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th Anniversary

16:01, Apr-02-2019 | From PC
|
Thanks for Information

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list