Credits
Device
Xiaomi Mi 6X
Online time
443 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi HomeMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Note 33500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Diwali 3 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI SWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon Medal900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayFan MIUI PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Fan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Quick SurveyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum Members25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeUpdates LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingApp StarDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Lounge] Which Mi smartphones have you actually used? Reply to win medal & credits.

[ Promote]
500 43 |
12:57, Aug-30-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by lexie13 at 12:42, Aug-30-2018

Hola Philippine MIUIers!

adobo miui ph.jpeg

Mi have just recently celebrated its 8th anniversary and we have all been witnesses to a great and prolific journey. Mi smartphones have been released in such crazy and whirlwind fashion that it shookt the world with its innovative and out of the box marketing strategies . However, Mi has stood by its promise to deliver high end specs with low prices to the amazement of Mi fans worldwide. Proudly, Mi is know a recognized worldwide name. More and more Mi products are being sold worldwide competing with established brands.
top 10.png

I have started using Mi smartphones since June 2014 and have never used any other brand since then. In my more than 4 years with Xiaomi, I have used different smartphone models and have totally been satisfied with each and every unit. However, with the way Xiaomi is releasing new models with such speed, I find it hard to cope with every new model. I am contented with using the models I fancy the most. How about you? Which Mi smartphones have you actually used? Let us know by replying in this thread. Every valid answer will be awarded with a "MIUI Devices Contest" medal and forum credits.

medal.png      

Which of these high-end Mi smartphones have you owned and used?

cp1.png

How about these mid-rangers?

cp5.png

The best line-up for mid-range phones.

cp3.png

Bang for the buck smartphones.

cp4.png

How about the old school units?

cp5.png

These units started the craze.

cp6.png

Let us go back in time and see how much of a Mi fanatic you are. Reply with the Mi units you have owned and used in the past and up to now.
xiaomi-mi.jpg

Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.

Thank you @Evaaaaaaa and @Elaine2046 for the support and motivation.

All images are not mine and downloaded from the net. Credit goes to their original owners.

#Miboys @Adam Wade Gontier for the idea.

Favorite1 Share

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Ratpenatt + 5 Well Done !!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
91 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi MIXMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi BoxMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi HomeMi WiFi RouterAwesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 4XMi 5sMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SaturdayHappy Singles' DaySurge S1MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI PHappy New YearMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyApp Star6 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star WarsMIUI 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentRedmi S2Mi 810 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingRedmi 5/PlusMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyMi A1MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeTechnology GuruAndroid ElfTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterOreoNougatRingtone ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum Members

13:05, Aug-30-2018 | From PC
|

Reply Awards +3

mi6 ceramic
Please use Reply button or do @arbabseyfola. so I can get a notification and reply faster.

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Evaluator Rep2017 Annual Awards

13:16, Aug-30-2018 | From PC
|
Great topic!!

Credits
Device
Xiaomi Mi 6X
Online time
443 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi HomeMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Note 33500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Diwali 3 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI SWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon Medal900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayFan MIUI PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Fan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI World Tour1800K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMi Bunny Game Master Quick SurveyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum Members25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeUpdates LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingApp StarDie-hard MIUI Fan

Author| 13:27, Aug-30-2018 | From PC
|
I have used the following: Mi3 > Mi4i > Redmi Note 3 > Redmi Note 4x MTK and SD > Mi5c > Mi Max 1 > Mi Note 2 > Mi 5x >Redmi Note 5A > Redmi Note 5AI  and now the Mi 6X.

MIUI Beta Team - China

Say NO to FAKE People

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
313 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi HomeNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi Notebook AirMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 9Surge S1Super Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy MedalMiPopMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion25 Million StrongMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android Elf7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend GiveawayRedmi Quiz MasterMaster Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Evaluator RepNougatMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals Collector10 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI KingMi A1Black SharkMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentOTA FeedbackStar WarsOreoMi Lover MedalQuick SurveyDebate MasterAndroid GuruMIUI SuperstarApp Star9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsRedmi 5AForum Contest LoverSurprise8 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMost Active MIUIer

13:30, Aug-30-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
Mi MIX 2S, Redmi Note 5, Redmi 5A
Follow the Forum Rules.
Respect each others.
Be a Smart Member.
Smartphone for Smart People
Always Believe That Something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
Online time
73 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi BoxMi HomeYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi MIXMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi Power BankMagic CubeMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuRedmi Note 22 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Marathon MedalSuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9MIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1MIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondayHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMiPopGamer Mi Bunny5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMIUI KingBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsEvaluator RepMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector10 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarQuick Survey6 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum App StarMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruAndroid ElfAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMi Story TellerOreoNougatDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

13:40, Aug-30-2018 | From Redmi Note 2
|
XiaoMI RedMI Note 2

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniSuper MondayMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum Members

17:02, Aug-30-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
I have used a Redmi 5A for two weeks now. First time using a Mi phone and I am more than satisfied :)

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

AnTuTuMIUI Marathon MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum Members

17:16, Aug-30-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
I've used these mi Smartphones -
Redmi 4A
Redmi Note 3
Redmi Note 5 Pro

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
57 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraI Love MIUIRocket to FutureMi Live MedalMIUI Happy MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of TechnologyQuick SurveyMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertOTA Feedback8 Million Forum Members

17:22, Aug-30-2018 | From PC
|
Redmi 1S
Redmi Note 2
Redmi 3S
Redmi Note 3
Redmi 4X
Redmi Note 4X

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeUnlock MedalNinebot MiniAwesome!MIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence Day6 Million Forum Members

17:44, Aug-30-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
Redmi 2 Prime
Redmi 5A
Mi Band 2

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list