Administrator

Flashing

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
6189 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi HomeAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 3rd Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Nepal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI Fan

[MIUI] 10 beta testers wanted for MIUI V5 for Meizu MX2!(Announced)

[ Promote]
19661 68 |
11:08, May-15-2013 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Updated on May 17, 2013
9 Beta Testers for MIUI V5 for Meizu MX2 selected are as follows:

whenov
林不肯
Dawidywka
zxaass
徐如意
Daede86
OsSMaX
graviplash
tarete

Please login MIUI Chinese forum (http://www.miui.com/forum.php) to activate your account. And click your avatar to check your UID. Please send your UID to me via PM. So that I can add you into the beta team.

After you become beta testers, please flash the full ROM and log in your xiaomi account, you can get the OTA to update to MIUI V5 every Tuesday to Friday.

Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey MIUIers,

We are working on MIUI V5 for Meizu MX2!!! And it will be tested by MIUI BETA TEAM this Friday.
DSC_0722.JPG
Screenshot_2013-05-15-11-34-09.png Screenshot_2013-05-15-11-34-28.png

Would you like to join the beta team and test it for us? 10 beta testers wanted for MIUI V5 for Meizu MX2 now!!

As it's closed beta version, there're stilll many bugs. It's kind of risky to flash it.
Please think carefully before applying. Thanks!

Requirements:
1. You need to have a Meizu MX2 smartphone
2. Your MIUI English forum credits should be over 50
3. You need to report bugs on this forum
4. You need to write a review about MIUI V5 and post it on this forum after MIUI V5 released
5. Please don’t leak the rom package before the official release.

Note: If you're selected, please login MIUI Chinese forum (http://www.miui.com/forum.php) to activate your account (required to get the testing qualification). Beta team members can get MIUI OTA updates every Tuesday to Friday.

The reason why we want 50 credits is that we wanna give more chances to active users in this forum. Applicants with more credits are preferred to be beta testers. If we can't find enough users with enough credits, we'll consider those with less credits. It's easy to get credits by posting threads and replies in the forum. Hope you understand.

If you’re already in the beta team for offically supported devices, you don’t need to apply again because you can get access to the closed beta version for all offically supported devices.

If you wanna join us, please leave a comment below. 10 testers will be selected on 17, May!!

MIUI Team
Favorite1 Share

Rated by 4 people   Experience Reason  

Dawidywka + 1 Great!
zxaass + 5 Awesome!
graviplash + 1 Great!
6epcepk + 1 Great!

Experience +8  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMi 3MIUI 3rd AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 4th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Themes

11:37, May-15-2013 | From PC
|
I guess not too many mx2 users?

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
137 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UKMIUI 3rd Anniversary

11:45, May-15-2013 | From PC
|
This post was edited by tetragrammaton 02:47,May-15-2013

We'll see....

Meizu stayed closed source on a international level to long (don't even think it got open) and handled things wrong too which put a lot of potential buyers off on the second edition. First edition had problems that could of been fixed hundred times quicker etc.
blackandroidtheme.com

Black Android Theme is protected under Creative Commons International License.

License CC BY-NC-SA 4.0

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
477 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!100k Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India90000 Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013I Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Honorary ModeratorMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestApp TalentSuper MIUI ThemePioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerStar Of ThemesTheme TalentApp StarMIUI SuperstarStar Of Icons

12:06, May-15-2013 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Binod 13:21,May-17-2013

Meizu MX2 but no Note .. very frustrated....i don't think Meizu MX2 has that much of user..still good to see one more device in official family

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

Etienne38 + 1 Agreed!
Hesit8 + 5 Agreed!

Experience +6  View Rating Log

I have developed some wallpapers pack and icon packs. You can try them. One of the best Wallpaper pack is AmoledWalls. Try it out for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hastamev.AmoledWallsFree

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMi 3MIUI 3rd AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 4th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Themes

14:28, May-15-2013 | From PC
|
Binod replied at 2013-5-15 12:06
Meizu MX2 but to Note .. very frustrated....i don't think Meizu MX2 has that much of user..s ...

Seems Meizu has lots of users in China.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
477 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!100k Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 3rd AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI India90000 Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013I Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Honorary ModeratorMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMIUI Wallpaper ContestApp TalentSuper MIUI ThemePioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone Star OTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerStar Of ThemesTheme TalentApp StarMIUI SuperstarStar Of Icons

14:33, May-15-2013 | From PC
|
ilovepunkmusic replied at 2013-5-15 14:28
Seems Meizu has lots of users in China.

but i dont think there will be even 10 users on en.miui site for MX2....if they are here, they will be happy to see this..
I have developed some wallpapers pack and icon packs. You can try them. One of the best Wallpaper pack is AmoledWalls. Try it out for free.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
14:34, May-15-2013 | From PC
|
英文版的  能回复汉字吗?

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
477 Hours
Send PM

14:43, May-15-2013 | From PC
|
二大头 replied at 2013-5-15 14:34
英文版的  能回复汉字吗?

can you bee little precise in what you want to ask..n try to write it in english...

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
17:06, May-15-2013 | From PC
|
being a MX2 user, i am really happy with the announcement.

i've got a question:
there's no smartbar in MIUI, how do you handle the only button meizu has? (for "back", "multitasking" and "menu")

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:35, May-15-2013 | From PC
|
Reply 二大头 Add Thread

可以的。

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list