Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
827 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Yi CameraMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 6Xiaomi Mi 4Mi NoteMi Note ProMi 4cMi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi 4iRedmi NoteMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI India1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts500K Forum Members900K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayMalaysia AnniversaryMi Live MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Font LoverSuper TuesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super SaturdayMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalI Love 20161700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million Users1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's Day2100K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroApp StarJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Global Forum 20142017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableQuick SurveyOreoMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentIndonesia Independence DayMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI FB FollowerApp Review Star7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertAndroid Elf

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 54: PUBG Mobile, Uber Lite, InstaMini & More

[ Promote]
5852 101 |
23:11, Aug-06-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

banner.jpg

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

Life Hacks.jpg

Hello Dear MIUIers, hope you all doing good and all of you have great plans for this weekend right?? Meanwhile I'm back with my review, This week I came with an interesting and very useful app. There are many day by day changes in our techonolgy, one can learn cooking from internet, one can learn hacks or mobile or other gadget modefication from internet. Even, we are sharing or exchanging our experience or ideas across social platforms or blogs.

uber lite.jpg

It's raining outside and I am in love with the weather❣️ But rain now makes me impossible to catch public transport for going to college. So I use my favorite cab service's app called Uber for booking Uber cabs. But, sometimes my net goes down or I have to shift to 2G connection from 4G. But this makes the Uber app load to slowly~ So Uber solved my problem. It launched a lite version of app which is of just 5 MB and works fast in 2G connection too~  Now booking Cabs is now easier and faster. So today, I am her with Uber Lite, recently launched app by Uber. This is still in early access program and it's only available in India. So let's start.

215021u39aazyhbfk9yhpw.jpg.thumb.jpg

In this era, people can easily capture moments with smartphone. A lot good camera and editing app also available on PlayStore. Could you please tell me, how many camera/editing photo apps stay in your phone? Honestly I installed a ton of editing apps in my phone such as Snapseed, VSCO, Afterlight, Canva, Lens Distortion, PICNIC! and many more. And yes, I use all those apps, each application has its own usability. Special for today, I want to share you about PICNIC!. This one is great app to edit cloud and sky!

152919e04uexbbbs0dxsd7.jpg.thumb.jpg

HI MIUIers! Welcome to the mid of July!! Long time no see yeah, It’s about 2 month since I posted my last review about Expense - Monthly Budget Planner. Today I bring an application for text video enthusiast, the app called Legend – Animte Text in Video. Never imagined how easy you can make a text video with a lot of free effect on your smartphone? Let’s check their official video.

Read more

142700jaan0zo2665ew002.png.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers, seems again, I'm here with my review on the weekend only. Cause I don't have much plans, as you people do. So, here I brought you an exciting and very useful app " Rosetta Stone " The name of the app looks and sounds weird but it's very useful and powerful as well. The app is being developed and maintained by " Rosetta Stone LTD " under the Education category. The main aim of the app is to support the one, who is excited to learn new languages from all over the world in an effective manner. Currently the app is offering 24 popular languages from the global languages.

211141w3k853385p24kduu.jpg.thumb.jpg

Welcome July!
In the past, I have reviewed a useful journal app called Journey. Journey is really cool application! But, today I want to introduce you with similar application named Pure Writer. This one has great features and more complete than Journey. I am using this app more than a month and really like this application because Pure Writer can help me make thread's content through my Mi Phone.

Read more

200624i4yf99wzsvrknsnr.png.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers, hope you all are enjoyed the weekend and we came to busy work week days right? I think, now-a-days everyone busy in their life with office, Business, etc., We really not caring and conscious about our health too. Even, many of us don't have much time to consult a doctor or even to get or book an appointment. By keeping all these things my mind, today I brought, Asia's No.1 and top rated Medical app named " Practo "

Read more

141451n0th9eaztj90sqn0.png.thumb.jpg

Did you like a polaroid photo? If yes,we’re same! I love their effect, it’s cool, vintage, and unique I commonly useto take an object picture but sometimes I take selfie/wefie with it. If you’re like vintage effect, and doesn’t have camera for complete your desire. InstaMini is a good choice, doesn't need to have an instax camera, but you’ll stay getting an instax effect from your smartphone. Not only the effect of a photograph you would get, with InstaMini you can choose your favourite frame like when you print your picture by instax square or instax cam. InstaMini is free app and you can use it offline also i's available on Playstore

202847apjix0wiibqi6q26.png.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers, Again third time in a row, in weekend. This time I brought an excellent app to review here. You all know that, I love the apps which are related to system tools, root or xposed. It's been a while, since I review the app under this category. Well, the app name is MaxLock, which uses both the root and xposed to work fully and in an effective way or powerful way. The app was developed and being maintained by Maxr1998, under the Tools category. As the app's name itself indicates, it's an app locker and to protect our apps from third eye, which contain sensitive and private information, without leaving any traces on the system's launcher and with many excellent and powerful features.

202759c7mb34bf2m72fpr3.jpg.thumb.jpg

Last day in July and I want to share you about a fun game called Ghost Pop. This game looks similar with Nindash. But, this one is still nice to play. The name is Ghost Pop! And I can say that this game is super cute game. On this game we will "play" with light.  The goal of this game is kill all of ghosts. How to kill them? Easy, all you need is shot them with the light. But, you need a lot of effort to do that. Ghost Pop! was developed by PlaySide, one of the best game developer nowadays. Ghost Pop! is free to download and you can plat it both online and offline.

181757ubx3ndbkqnz9yfyb.png.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers, this weekend, I came with chicken dinner. Yes, you heard right. You guys started thinking, Why this guy came with dinner, instead a game review, as it's last review of the month. Right?? Okay, coming to the point, the wait is over. The official PUBG (Player unknown's battle ground) for mobile released globally. I knew, this isn't  a new thing, as many of the people across the globe, started playing the game since it's first release. Even, I started playing the game, when it first debuted in china with Chinese as main language (Chinese version). Few days later, our beloved team " Tencent Games " released the same game globally in many languages.

Single-option Poll, 194 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite8 Share

Rated by 25 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
navasiedoo + 2 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Deja1 + 1 Awesome!
sergio.lobianco + 2 Great!
sezersimsek + 2 Thanks!
mornes + 2 <font style="vertical-align: inh
orlenok01 + 1 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Zlobnus + 1 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
chgbhat + 4 Great!
AP1972 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
PsychoFreak + 10 + 3 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Alfino11 + 5 Awesome!
Amit_Basu + 5 Awesome!
imbaalu + 5 Fantastic!
728292 + 5 Awesome!
iMKajal + 5 Awesome!
champraku + 10 + 3 Great!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +149  Prestige +36  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi ScaleYi Action CameraMi BoxMi MIXMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Band 2Mi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8FlashholicMi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5XMi Pad 3Mi Max 2Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Redmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SMi Pad 2Mi TVMi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Monday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalAtaturk MourningPuzzle MasterHilal Ramadan MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Font Lover300K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SundayMIUI World TourSuper TuesdayMIUI 50 Million Users3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 2017Super SaturdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersHappy DiwaliHappy New YearDiwali MIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteRedmi Note 5A/PrimeQuick SurveyMr. DependableRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Expert5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsRedmi 5/PlusMi A1Redmi 5A10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2SurpriseMIUI FB FollowerApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMi 5X2017 Annual AwardsMi Talent8 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star MIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyNougatUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence DayAndroid Guru25 Million StrongRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentForum Contest Lover

01:13, Aug-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
PUBG Mobile

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
373 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi MIXMi Air PurifierMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BandMi Yi CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Water PurifierMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI 2016Mi 5s PlusRedmi 3SXiaomi Mi 6Redmi NoteRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi 2Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMi Max 24 Million Forum MembersMi Live MedalThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Monthly TalkHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky Friday1st AnniversaryI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 20171700K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalDiwali Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Diwali1500K Forum Members1800K Forum Members2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI SMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersSuper Saturday3500K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 20 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMi TalentTechnology GuruOreoMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI SuperstarRedmi 5AAndroid ElfMi A1Redmi Note 5A/PrimeStar Wars5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi 5/PlusMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruApp StarMIUI KingMi Story TellerApp TalentOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerHumor MasterYouth PledgeNougatScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Master Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerApp MasterTheme Talent

01:30, Aug-07-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
voted.. thanks for sharing

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
796 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi ScaleMi VRMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 5th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterRingolicious MedalSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper Saturday3500K Forum Members2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super Sunday100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureSuper ThursdayMIUI World Tour300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI PSurge S1Diwali MIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyMr. Dependable2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017Oreo8 Million Forum MembersSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarStar Wars7 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Twitter FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterIndia Independence DayMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMi TalentMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorNougatMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruRingtone ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid Elf

10:59, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Nice Collection

MIUI Resources Team

Do What U Believe In !!!

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
1820 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi MIXMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi VRMijia Electric ScooterMijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8AnTuTuMarshmallowFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 2Mi Max Mi 4iMi 54 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI World TourMIUI P3500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI S300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum PostsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaWomen's Day MedalHappy New Year5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalAtaturk MourningXiaomi 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI UkraineDiwali Super TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersOreoQuick SurveyBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerSurprise8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp StarOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMr. Dependable25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI KingMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverYouth Pledge2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerNougatStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Scroll Of Wisdom

11:08, Aug-07-2018 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Awesome Compilation 👍

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Horakhtyo + 2 Awesome!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
261 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi VR HeadsetUnlock MedalMi WiFiMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Selfie StickMi BoxMagic CubeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Mi 4iMi TVRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper MondayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017MIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy Diwali1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's Day300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersWomen's Day MedalMIUI SSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From NepalCamera Filter Guru MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 5th AnniversaryDiwali I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review9 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionEvaluator RepStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersNougatSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverHumor MasterInbox ZeroMi Story TellerApp TalentMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI King

11:47, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
PUBG Mobile - Let's Play The Squad, Have Chicken Dinner!!

Supreme Member

⭐ Sharing Is Caring ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
719 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi HomeMijia Story TellerMi BoxMagic CubeMi BandYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8FlashholicMarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!Redmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMi TVPokemon Master Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Russia2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum Members2 Million Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper Saturday1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalThanksgiving DayRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI SHappy Holi MedalMIUI PSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 9Puzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI GreeceWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper TuesdayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 201710 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySuper FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyRedmi Quiz MasterOreo8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion6 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMi A1MIUI Medals Collector9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp StarBlack SharkMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroMIUI KingHumor MasterUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyNougatAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter Follower

12:08, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Collection

MIUI App Review Team

#anintrovert

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
82 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI PMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureSuper SundayMost Active MIUIerSurprise25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersNougatStar Of TechnologyRedmi Note 5/ProStar WarsForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th Anniversary

13:00, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Nice collection santi thanku for featuring my thread too :)

MIUI App Review Team

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
791 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi VRMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super TuesdaySuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's Day100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI SpainSuper MondayFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SundayRooster Year of 201790000 Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 95 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Font Lover10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyOreoQuick SurveyScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerUpdates LoverIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMr. DependableMIUI SuperstarDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Technology Guru25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIer

13:01, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for the compilation!

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
940 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Magic CubeMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi BoxMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowRedmi Note 4XMi 4iMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI PSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryRocket to FutureDiwali MIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliSuper MondayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI GreeceGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableYouth PledgeDebate MasterRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Device ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerStar Of Technology25 Million StrongTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruStar Wars

13:22, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome work from MIUI App Review Tem..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list