Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
862 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMi 4cMi 4iRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Redmi NoteMi PadMi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy MedalSingapore BirthdayMerry ChristmasSuper Monday5 Million Forum Posts1 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI India1300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMalaysia AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersWomen's Day Medal1400K Forum Members90000 Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Weekly PollSurge S1Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearSuper WednesdayMIUI 2017I Love 2016MIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper Thursday2100K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Global Forum 2014Indonesia Independence DayOreoMIUI FollowerQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum MembersJuly 19 MyanmarYouth PledgeUpdates LoverWallpaper ExpertRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalApp Review StarDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master App StarTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverHumor MasterAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI Medals Collector

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 54: PUBG Mobile, Uber Lite, InstaMini & More

[ Promote]
6403 102 |
23:11, Aug-06-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.

banner.jpg

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

Life Hacks.jpg

Hello Dear MIUIers, hope you all doing good and all of you have great plans for this weekend right?? Meanwhile I'm back with my review, This week I came with an interesting and very useful app. There are many day by day changes in our techonolgy, one can learn cooking from internet, one can learn hacks or mobile or other gadget modefication from internet. Even, we are sharing or exchanging our experience or ideas across social platforms or blogs.

uber lite.jpg

It's raining outside and I am in love with the weather❣️ But rain now makes me impossible to catch public transport for going to college. So I use my favorite cab service's app called Uber for booking Uber cabs. But, sometimes my net goes down or I have to shift to 2G connection from 4G. But this makes the Uber app load to slowly~ So Uber solved my problem. It launched a lite version of app which is of just 5 MB and works fast in 2G connection too~  Now booking Cabs is now easier and faster. So today, I am her with Uber Lite, recently launched app by Uber. This is still in early access program and it's only available in India. So let's start.

215021u39aazyhbfk9yhpw.jpg.thumb.jpg

In this era, people can easily capture moments with smartphone. A lot good camera and editing app also available on PlayStore. Could you please tell me, how many camera/editing photo apps stay in your phone? Honestly I installed a ton of editing apps in my phone such as Snapseed, VSCO, Afterlight, Canva, Lens Distortion, PICNIC! and many more. And yes, I use all those apps, each application has its own usability. Special for today, I want to share you about PICNIC!. This one is great app to edit cloud and sky!

152919e04uexbbbs0dxsd7.jpg.thumb.jpg

HI MIUIers! Welcome to the mid of July!! Long time no see yeah, It’s about 2 month since I posted my last review about Expense - Monthly Budget Planner. Today I bring an application for text video enthusiast, the app called Legend – Animte Text in Video. Never imagined how easy you can make a text video with a lot of free effect on your smartphone? Let’s check their official video.

Read more

142700jaan0zo2665ew002.png.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers, seems again, I'm here with my review on the weekend only. Cause I don't have much plans, as you people do. So, here I brought you an exciting and very useful app " Rosetta Stone " The name of the app looks and sounds weird but it's very useful and powerful as well. The app is being developed and maintained by " Rosetta Stone LTD " under the Education category. The main aim of the app is to support the one, who is excited to learn new languages from all over the world in an effective manner. Currently the app is offering 24 popular languages from the global languages.

211141w3k853385p24kduu.jpg.thumb.jpg

Welcome July!
In the past, I have reviewed a useful journal app called Journey. Journey is really cool application! But, today I want to introduce you with similar application named Pure Writer. This one has great features and more complete than Journey. I am using this app more than a month and really like this application because Pure Writer can help me make thread's content through my Mi Phone.

Read more

200624i4yf99wzsvrknsnr.png.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers, hope you all are enjoyed the weekend and we came to busy work week days right? I think, now-a-days everyone busy in their life with office, Business, etc., We really not caring and conscious about our health too. Even, many of us don't have much time to consult a doctor or even to get or book an appointment. By keeping all these things my mind, today I brought, Asia's No.1 and top rated Medical app named " Practo "

Read more

141451n0th9eaztj90sqn0.png.thumb.jpg

Did you like a polaroid photo? If yes,we’re same! I love their effect, it’s cool, vintage, and unique I commonly useto take an object picture but sometimes I take selfie/wefie with it. If you’re like vintage effect, and doesn’t have camera for complete your desire. InstaMini is a good choice, doesn't need to have an instax camera, but you’ll stay getting an instax effect from your smartphone. Not only the effect of a photograph you would get, with InstaMini you can choose your favourite frame like when you print your picture by instax square or instax cam. InstaMini is free app and you can use it offline also i's available on Playstore

202847apjix0wiibqi6q26.png.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers, Again third time in a row, in weekend. This time I brought an excellent app to review here. You all know that, I love the apps which are related to system tools, root or xposed. It's been a while, since I review the app under this category. Well, the app name is MaxLock, which uses both the root and xposed to work fully and in an effective way or powerful way. The app was developed and being maintained by Maxr1998, under the Tools category. As the app's name itself indicates, it's an app locker and to protect our apps from third eye, which contain sensitive and private information, without leaving any traces on the system's launcher and with many excellent and powerful features.

202759c7mb34bf2m72fpr3.jpg.thumb.jpg

Last day in July and I want to share you about a fun game called Ghost Pop. This game looks similar with Nindash. But, this one is still nice to play. The name is Ghost Pop! And I can say that this game is super cute game. On this game we will "play" with light.  The goal of this game is kill all of ghosts. How to kill them? Easy, all you need is shot them with the light. But, you need a lot of effort to do that. Ghost Pop! was developed by PlaySide, one of the best game developer nowadays. Ghost Pop! is free to download and you can plat it both online and offline.

181757ubx3ndbkqnz9yfyb.png.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers, this weekend, I came with chicken dinner. Yes, you heard right. You guys started thinking, Why this guy came with dinner, instead a game review, as it's last review of the month. Right?? Okay, coming to the point, the wait is over. The official PUBG (Player unknown's battle ground) for mobile released globally. I knew, this isn't  a new thing, as many of the people across the globe, started playing the game since it's first release. Even, I started playing the game, when it first debuted in china with Chinese as main language (Chinese version). Few days later, our beloved team " Tencent Games " released the same game globally in many languages.

Single-option Poll, 200 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite8 Share

Rated by 25 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
navasiedoo + 2 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Deja1 + 1 Awesome!
sergio.lobianco + 2 Great!
sezersimsek + 2 Thanks!
mornes + 2 <font style="vertical-align: inh
orlenok01 + 1 Thanks!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
Zlobnus + 1 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
chgbhat + 4 Great!
AP1972 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
PsychoFreak + 10 + 3 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Alfino11 + 5 Awesome!
Amit_Basu + 5 Awesome!
imbaalu + 5 Fantastic!
728292 + 5 Awesome!
iMKajal + 5 Awesome!
champraku + 10 + 3 Great!
kryon!! + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +149  Prestige +36  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1031 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi BoxMi MIXMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeNinebot MiniMi TV 70Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi BandMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Pad 2Mi Max 2Redmi 4XMi 5XMi 5Redmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVMi Pad 3Mi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 201790000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan Super MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalSuper WednesdayMid-Autumn FestivalSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI 2017300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Happy DiwaliMerry Christmas1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollAtaturk MourningXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI SFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMr. DependableBlack SharkIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongRedmi 5ARingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Quick SurveySurpriseApp StarStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersMi A17 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus10 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2Mi 5XScroll Of WisdomMIUI Weekend Giveaway9 Million Forum MembersRedmi Y1/Lite2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryOreoMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Debate MasterMIUI ExpertRedmi Note 5/ProNougatOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverIndia Independence DayMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals Collector

01:13, Aug-07-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
PUBG Mobile

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
397 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi VRMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Selfie StickMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Air PurifierMi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Yi CameraMi BandMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi Notebook AirMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi Water PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016AnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4A4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Mi 5s PlusRedmi 4XRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 6Redmi Note 4Mi Max 2Redmi 2Redmi 3SMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love 20162 Million Forum MembersHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersMIUI Monthly Talk3500K Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalSuper SundaySuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI Ukraine500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI SuperstarMr. DependableMi TalentMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersSurpriseRedmi 5/PlusStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersMi A1Redmi 5AMIUI Weekend GiveawayOreoMIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerQuick SurveyRedmi Note 5A/PrimeXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover Medal6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerTheme TalentApp StarMIUI KingMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroHumor MasterYouth PledgeUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomNougatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Debate MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruApp MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan

01:30, Aug-07-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
voted.. thanks for sharing

QQ ID: 2034799200

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
865 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi MIXMi HomeMi VRMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!Redmi Note 4X4 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI SSurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Happy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI KingOreoMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Quick Survey6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Wars2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Twitter Follower10 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarApp Star7 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseBlack SharkOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMIUI FollowerTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverNougatRingtone ExpertStar Of TechnologyRedmi Quiz MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruIndia Independence DayMi Story Teller25 Million StrongMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf

10:59, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Nice Collection

MIUI Resources Team

Who Care's ???

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2019 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi VRMi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Selfie StickNinebot MiniYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Notebook AirMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 8Redmi 2Redmi 3SMi Max Mi 5Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Marathon MedalMid-Autumn FestivalRooster Year of 2017300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureHappy Singles' DayPuzzle MasterSurge S1Women's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Holi MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper SaturdaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Happy DiwaliCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Lucky Friday100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI AustraliaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI UkraineMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserQuick SurveyOreoDie-hard MIUI FanBlack SharkApp Star6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards10 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerMIUI Twitter FollowerSurpriseMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersNougatOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerRingtone Star MIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruTheme TalentAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableIndia Independence DayMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 201725 Million StrongDebate MasterMi TalentRingtone ExpertMIUI King

11:08, Aug-07-2018 | From Mi Max 32GB
|
Awesome Compilation 👍

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Horakhtyo + 2 Awesome!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
275 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Water PurifierMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi 4XMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayDiwali MIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 9Super SaturdayRingolicious MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI 20 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersMIUI S5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyNougatDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersEvaluator RepMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 8th AnniversaryMr. Dependable9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruTheme TalentApp TalentMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalHumor MasterIndia Independence DayMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMIUI KingMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

11:47, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
PUBG Mobile - Let's Play The Squad, Have Chicken Dinner!!

Supreme Member

⭐ Sujit ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
736 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi HomeMi MIXMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5Mi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMIUI Monthly Talk1900K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017I Love 20162100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI SSurge S1MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsDiwali Women's Day MedalSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to Future3500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Mr. Dependable5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp StarMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryInbox ZeroIndia Independence DayQuick SurveyBlack SharkRingtone Expert9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector10 Million Forum MembersMi A1Star Wars6 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme Talent25 Million StrongMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsOreoMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterNougatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum User

12:08, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome Collection

MIUI App Review Team

#anintrovert

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
96 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI SSuper MondaySurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI P1st AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerMi Talent25 Million StrongMIUI 8th AnniversaryStar WarsStar Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersNougatTheme TalentForum Contest LoverSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5/Pro9 Million Forum Members

13:00, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Nice collection santi thanku for featuring my thread too :)

MIUI App Review Team

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
825 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMi Band 2Magic CubeUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum Members100k Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdayMid-Autumn Festival10 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to Future300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper SundayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveySurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMost Active MIUIerMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruMr. DependableMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverTheme Talent7 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarMIUI FollowerStar Of Technology25 Million StrongUpdates LoverIndia Independence DayMIUI KingOTA Feedback

13:01, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for the compilation!

MIUI Device Team

ADF-01

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1008 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi MIXNinebot MiniMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Power BankMi ScaleMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi T-ShirtMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuMarshmallowRedmi Note 4XMi 4iFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 91st AnniversarySuper SundaySuper SaturdayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper MondayFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppMIUI SHappy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World TourDiwali MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI Quick Discussion9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMi TalentMIUI King6 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum India Independence Day10 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyRingtone ExpertMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid GuruXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverSurpriseStar Wars25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates Lover

13:22, Aug-07-2018 | From PC
|
Awesome work from MIUI App Review Tem..

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list