Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
5258 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi KeyMi Band 2Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMijia Electric ScooterMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Air PurifierMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetMi Water PurifierYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Story TellerMi MIXMi WiFiMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankNinety Degree LuggageMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMi 5s PlusRedmi NoteMi Note 2Redmi 3Mi 5sRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmi 3SRedmi ProMi MIXMi PadRedmi 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi 1SMi 5 ProMi Max Mi 5Mi 4SMi Pad 2MIUI Marathon MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From SingaporeMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Indonesia2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving Day1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from India3500K Forum Members300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI 20175 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Greece1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper ThursdaySuper SundaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureSuper FridaySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalSuper TuesdaySuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 201913 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartDiscuss Here10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDual CameraMIUI Halloween 2018SurpriseMIUI 10Silver Super ModeratorApp TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid GuruApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI KingApp StarMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMi A1

[Interview] MIUI Interview with choukawaii: All You Wanna Know About the MIUI Devices SMod!

[ Promote]
4454 130 |
20:13, Aug-04-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by VikuBalupura at 12:34, Aug-06-2018

110400cubhm8cz7077ccx0.jpg.thumb.jpg

Hello MIUIers!

I believe everyone is curious to know more about our beloved Super Mod choukawaii! When we first posted the Questions collection thread for this exclusive interview, we received a very warm response from our fellow Good MIUIers.

We have carefully picked specially selected questions for the interview, based on the questions posted in the thread. Here, I am proud to be able to present you the Exclusive interview of choukawaii!

{ Super Moderator of the Global Forum: choukawaii.}

Q1. What's your real name? Why you chose your username as "choukawaii"? [by abhijitdevnath]

My name is Ridha, pronounced as ri-do or リド. It's 2018 now, asking gender is considered offensive .
For choukawaii, it surely was my old username and it was supposed to be chōkawaii as 超可愛い, but i couldn't use it back in the day. Chō means very and Kawaii means cute, and the name was destined for a female anime character. She was really cute, but now Erina-sama is the cutest.

Q2. Where are you actually from? [by JY.Nick] Where were you born?

I'm from Indonesia, and I was born in the capital city of The God's [Hyang] Land [Indonesian people will know it].

Q3. How old are you?

I'm now 28 years old.

Q4. How many languages do you speak?

I mainly speak 4 languages. Bahasa Indonesia, English, Japanese, and Arabic.

Q5. When did you know about Xiaomi, MIUI, and MIUI Global Forum?

I knew Xiaomi and MIUI since 2014. But for MIUI Global Forum, I knew it since I use Redmi 2 Prime as my main device. It was 2016.

Q6. Why and what made you want to join MIUI Global Forum?

It was because I used Redmi 2 Prime as my first Mi phone back in March 2016. If my previous phone still working as it should, I might not here. But to join management team, it was an excitement since I'm using Redmi 4 Prime as my device, and I'm experienced since I was a Moderator in local forum.

Q7. What's the most memorable moment for you in MIUI Global Forum?

When I was appointed as Moderator. This is a Global Forum, so become a Moderator here is a new experience for me.

Q8. What was your first smartphone? [by Or3sanj0u]

O2 XDA II if it can be categorized as a smartphone. I'm sure that you are old enough if you remember that device.

Q9. How many Xiaomi devices do you have?

Now I have 4 Mi phones [a Redmi 4 Prime, 2 Xiaomi Mi5 Pro, and a Mi A1].

Q10. Why you give your valuable time to Xiaomi? [by vikm]

Because it's always fun to spend my free time to help users, yet I can shape my English, observation, and technical skills. There are smart people who shares their fabulous works. It's a waste if you're not learn from them.

Q11. Who influenced You and what is your occupation? [by Vinod.]

Too much, since I read thousand of books in my life. But I might say that I got influenced by Mohammad Hatta and Haruki Murakami. For the occupation, now I'm working as an animator, a cook, and a writer [I do write articles and books].

Q12. What is your favorite food and your favorite instant noodles brand? [by MiDevCode and maxnate]

Interesting question. I love Sate Padang and Nasi Goreng. Because Sate Padang is my favorite food, and love my home made fried rice was my late grandpa's favorite dish. For instant noodles, what can really beat Indomie in this world?

Q13. If you have a chance to change your nationality, would you take it or leave it, and why? [by dree2016]

I will not take the chance even if sometimes I do joke about it. I love Indonesia, and I put my respect to the founding fathers.

Q14. What is your favorite game? [by jansprime2345]

Skyrim.

Q15. What do you expect from Xiaomi and MIUI Forum in 2018?

For Xiaomi, I hope they can release less device, redefine their products, and reshape its development lines. For MIUI Global Forum, I hope we can learn more and more from it. Not just asking when update comes.

Q16. What's your favorite phone brand besides Xiaomi?

HMD Nokia and Microsoft.

Q17. How often would you change your phone?

Depends on my needs. But I don't change my phone too often.

Q18. What's your favorite hobby?

Reading, traveling, and culinary.

Q19. What is your goal or something you want to achieve as a Super Moderator of MIUI Forum?

Continue the Chou Techbites and Fun With Chou series.

Q20. Last but not least, share us your selfie
20171202_093130.jpg

It's my great pleasure to interview choukawaii as I know he is really busy with his work, He is really passionate about his work and I do believe that we will get this much passionate fans in the future too.

Who is the next person you want us to interview?
Please reply to this thread below.

Check out previous interviews:
Favorite4 Share

Rated by 19 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Dr.Arjun + 5 Fantastic!
fr33z3r + 4 Awesome!
GangbuzzCrew + 5 Great!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Awesome!
izzo24 + 5 Awesome!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
niardi + 1 + 1 Where's the Selfie?
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Awesome!
billica + 10 + 3 Awesome!
22354126354 + 2 Fantastic!
brok3n + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
MiDevCode + 5 Fantastic!
maxmaurya + 10 + 3 Awesome!
Sujayb + 10 + 3 Great!
asc67 + 5 Awesome!
maxnate + 10 + 5 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
iMKajal + 5 Awesome!

Experience +132  Prestige +36  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi 5A
Online time
262 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi BandMi WiFi RouterI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestSuper Sunday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI SRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Device TeamScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongMi TalentSurpriseAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOreoStar Of TechnologyRedmi 5A2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMIUI KingStar WarsApp Star

14:16, Aug-06-2018 | Via mobile
|
Very Nice Sir @Choukawaii, keep going. . You are really a motivating person... 😉

MIUI Beta Team - China

Say NO to FAKE People

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
469 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi BandYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi HomeMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollMIUI SMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper Saturday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super MondayMiPopMIUI Weekend GiveawayIndia Independence DayEvaluator RepMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz Master10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2018Heart to HeartPOCO F1MIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum MembersHumor Master7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersMi DropScroll Of WisdomDiscuss HereMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerBlack SharkDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMIUI King8 Million Forum MembersOreoStar WarsAndroid GuruQuick SurveyMi TalentOTA FeedbackMi A12017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyAndroid Elf25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi 5ATheme TalentSurpriseForum Contest Lover9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Superstar

14:52, Aug-06-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
It does really nice to have a friend like you. Keep up the awesome works!!
Follow the Forum Rules.
Respect each others.
Be a Smart Member.
Smartphone for Smart People
Always Believe That Something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMIUI Devices ContestHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PPuzzle MasterMIUI SSuper SundayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Super MondayMiPopMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI 10SurpriseMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest Lover

15:07, Aug-06-2018 | From Redmi 4 Prime
|
thanks for sharing

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HomeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinety Degree LuggageUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIDiwali Rooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S13500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureMIUI World TourMid-Autumn Festival10 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DaySuper Sunday3 Million Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI SMiPopMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Discuss HereHumor Master13 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerApp TalentMIUI KingAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Follower2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableSurpriseScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverTheme Talent

15:07, Aug-06-2018 | From APP
|
Good

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI PSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 91st AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI 2017Happy 2019MIUI Tech SurveyPOCO F1Mi DropMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Halloween 2017Heart to HeartMIUI 10Discuss Here13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum Members

15:07, Aug-06-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
nice ...

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieYi Action CameraMi BandMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi ScaleUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicSuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI SWomen's Day MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI PHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterMIUI World TourMIUI 7th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyHumor MasterMIUI SuperstarBlack Shark9 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsMi DropMIUI 8th AnniversaryApp Star10 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 106 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongQuick SurveyMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone ExpertAndroid ElfMr. DependableMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterSurpriseMIUI FB Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI King8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanOreoNougatMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Talent

15:08, Aug-06-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Nice

MIUI News Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
416 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankUnlock MedalMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI SPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DaySuper SaturdayMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundaySuper Monday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterDual CameraScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017India Independence DayMIUI 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 10Mi Story TellerHeart to Heart13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018Xiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingQuick SurveyMIUI Follower10 Million Forum MembersOTA Feedback9 Million Forum MembersNougatAndroid GuruApp StarMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerSurpriseBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million Strong

15:13, Aug-06-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
Good Interview.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Simpe Basic Logically

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
132 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi VR HeadsetMi BandMijia Qi CycleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMarshmallowRedmi 3SMIUI 2017Super TuesdayHappy Valentine's DaySuper WednesdayMIUI PMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SSuper MondayFan Of MIUI India1st Anniversary100k Forum MembersSuper SundayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI 10Most Active MIUIerOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongStar Of Technology9 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersMi DropMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 20182017 Annual AwardsStar WarsMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatSurpriseMIUI Halloween 2017Theme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableOTA Feedback

15:13, Aug-06-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
Great Article To Read
MIUI Beta Team Global

Please use Reply button or do @Rutush,so that I can get a notification and reply faster

Supreme Member

⭐ Sujit ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
817 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMagic CubeMi VRMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 20162100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI PMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainDiwali 1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SundayPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySuper TuesdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly TalkGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny SurpriseMost Popular Forum UserApp Star9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 20176 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyBlack SharkHeart to HeartXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorMi A110 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMi Drop7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 201825 Million StrongDiscuss HereMi Bunny Game Master MIUI 10NougatRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverHumor MasterUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingInbox ZeroOreoMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMr. DependableStar Of Technology

15:20, Aug-06-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for Sharing

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list