Always here to help ya...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1152 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi HomeYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi BandYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 2Redmi 3Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From BrazilOlympics Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy New YearFan of MIUI MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalSuper Sunday1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverWomen's Day MedalMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum Members3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to Future1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device Team8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfNougatMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalWallpaper Expert6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter Follower

[Quick Discussion] [Quick Discussion #28] Which One Do You Prefer: Wired Vs Wireless Earphone?

[ Promote]
28630 791 |
13:00, Jul-31-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
QD Banner.png

Greetings MIUIers,

Welcome to our new session of Quick Discussion #28, "Wired Vs Wireless Earphone". Our last discussion was Will Animated and AR Emojis Replace The Old Static Ones?.
Headphones are a pair of small loudspeaker drivers worn on or around the head over a user's ears. They are electroacoustic transducers, which convert an electrical signal to a corresponding sound. Headphones let a single user listen to an audio source privately, in contrast to a loudspeaker, which emits sound into the open air for anyone nearby to hear. Headphones are also known as earspeakers, earphones. Circumaural and supra-aural headphones use a band over the top of the head to hold the speakers in place. The other type, known as earbuds or earpieces consist of individual units that plug into the user's ear canal.

In the context of telecommunication, a headset is a combination of headphone and microphone. Headphones connect to a signal source such as an audio amplifier, radio, CD player, portable media player, mobile phone, video game console, or electronic musical instrument, either directly using a cord, or using wireless technology such as Bluetooth, DECT or FM radio. The first headphones were developed in the late 19th century for use by telephone operators, to keep their hands free. Initially the audio quality was mediocre and a step forward was the invention of high fidelity headphones.Headphones are made in a range of different audio reproduction quality capabilities. Headsets designed for telephone use typically cannot reproduce sound with the high fidelity of expensive units designed for music listening by audiophiles. Headphones that use cables typically have either a 1/4 inch (6.35mm) or 1/8 inch (3.5mm) or USB Type-C phone jack for plugging the headphones into the audio source. Some stereo earbuds are wireless, using Bluetooth connectivity to transmit the audio signal by radio waves from source devices like cellphones and digital players.Due to the spread of wireless devices in recent years headphones are increasingly used by people in public places such as sidewalks, grocery stores, and public transit. Headphones are also used by people in various professional contexts, such as audio engineers mixing sound for live concerts or sound recordings and DJs, who use headphones to cue up the next song without the audience hearing, aircraft pilots and call center employees. The latter two types of employees use headphones with an integrated microphone.

(Source : Wikipedia)

Some Points To Note Down:-
  • Audio Quality: Wireless headphones generally have inferior audio quality compared to wired headphones, but this can depend on price range.
  • Battery Life: Wireless headphones are constrained by battery life, which will vary based on price range and the model you purchase. Wired headphones do not have battery life.
  • Portability: Both wired and wireless headphones are portable, but some may be more convenient to travel with than others based on their design (whether they fold, have a carrying case, etc.).
  • Compatibility: Wireless and wired headphones are both very compatible. Make sure your device is compatible before purchasing. Wired headphones usually work with any phone or device with a 3.5mm jack. Wireless headphones are normally compatible with any bluetooth-enabled device.
  • Price: Wireless headphones are normally more expensive than wired headphones, but again this depend on the quality of the earphone.

So, Which One Do You Perfer: Wired or Wireless Earphone/ Headphone?
10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded with 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.

Previous 10 Quick Discussions:

Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, and all beloved admins for their continuous supervision and encouragement. Grateful to MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participants of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Single-option Poll, 1744 members voted
54.76% 955
42.09% 734
3.15% 55
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite14 Share

Rated by 21 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

kauw5164 + 1 Thanks!
navasiedoo + 2 Great!
Asso71 + 2 Agreed!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
orlenok01 + 1 Agreed!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
HSowaty + 1 Agreed!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
nachoninja + 2 Great!
jaswinder_jayz + 2 Awesome!
anupras88 + 1 Great!
NurrAinii + 1 Awesome!
srspinto + 4 Great!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Great!
chgbhat + 4 Great!
colaus + 5 Fantastic!
BulatH + 4 Awesome!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
asc67 + 5 Awesome!
AadiSree + 5 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +73  Prestige +5  View Rating Log

Redmi 3S/Prime/3X, Redmi 4A & Mi Max 3 Moderator at Xiaomi Official Global Forum

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 9MiPopScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar WarsTechnology GuruDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerStar Of Technology

10:28, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Both are good, but i think wireless is more convenient for sportsmen's like me. With wireless headphones, you can run on a treadmill, lift weights, perform other exercises and activities while listening to your favorite songs without having to worry about getting tangled up in wires))

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtPuzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI Quick Discussion

10:33, Aug-01-2018 | From Mi MIX 2
|
For some reason,either when I'm walking outside alone or at my workplace, I'm rather choose wired earphone because it's come an ergonomic design,just like ear-shape,easy to fit and has noise cancelling with beast bass when hearing songs.Also have 3 different earbuds custom to adjust according inti your ear.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI SPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary

10:39, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
For me it is better wired earphone because does not use any battery and it easy to carry. Sometimes, when you're using wireless earphone you cannot use a Radio FM because it will disturb the signal between the earphone and radio frequency while when you're using wired earphone it does not like that. Other than that, when you're playing an online game, it will also disturb the line also. So, the conclusion is Wired Earphone is better than Wireless Earphone. Thank you.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
118 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi BandMagic CubeMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowRedmi Note 3Mi 5sMIUI 2017Super MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI 9Star Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals Collector

11:37, Aug-01-2018 | From PC
|
We need both of them. Imagine about that, when we at home, we always use wired headphone cos we don't need to be free of wire. But when we go outside or doing some kind of sport, we need wireless headphone for free of wire for move freely.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
76 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Power BankFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMi 3Mi 4cMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love 2016MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 91500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 100 Million Users1st AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsAndroid GuruRingtone Star Technology GuruAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroHumor MasterOTA FeedbackDebate MasterUpdates Lover

13:20, Aug-01-2018 | From PC
|
This is hard to decide if you think about it. Overall i prefer wireless because

With wireless, you can use your phone freely without having to worry about tangling yourself with wires around you. Speaking of tangling, almost every time wired earphones get tangled when picking up from storage, whereas wireless earphones don't really have this problem.

On the other hand, wireless requires batteries which means worrying about batteries dying and then having to wait for them to charge up. But given that these earphones can get up to hours of play time and carrying a power bank is more or less a norm now, i see almost no problem with this (it's still a hassle i know).

And oh yeah, Xiaomi phones don't have headphone jacks anymore 😑 or even most new phones in the market

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi BandUnlock MedalMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi  BunnyAnTuTu2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SaturdayMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FutureSuper SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid Elf25 Million StrongMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal9 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverSurpriseMIUI Quick Discussion

14:47, Aug-01-2018 | From Mi 6
|
If you don't have 3.5mm jack, yes, wirelles earphones are worth. But i think that wired earphones are better than wirelles because you don't need to care about battery and charge time and can be changed more easily and of course, the price point.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniAnTuTuMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon Medal1st AnniversarySuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterNougatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersApp StarStar WarsMi Lover MedalMIUI FB Follower

15:35, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Excellent info, thanks. It's all about achieving the best in sound reproduction and therefore it appears that the wired earphone is the way to go. Besides which, one less item that needs to be recharged or have batteries replaced has got to be a winner. Hands down, wired earphones are the way to go. And with all that wire they are much less easy to misplace.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi S2
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Lucky Friday6 Million Forum MembersRedmi S2Surprise

15:39, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi S2
|
Rarely wear any headphones/ear piece.... Rather liking the sound directly from device's speaker 😁 but, if I have to choose, I'd rather have wired things due to quality and durability.... Wired/corded mouse is better than wireless, corded home phones deliver better sound than wireless ones, speakers that are plugged into the device jack gives out better sound than wireless ones....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 2Happy Valentine's DaySuper MondayMIUI SSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle Master2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoDebate MasterMIUI Follower

15:47, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Each has its own advantages.

For advantages, wired has better audio quality, while wireless obviously do not need a wired connection which keeps getting in the way.

The cons. For wired, it is obviously the wire connection as it tends to get in the way of everything. For wireless, there is the issue of lesser audio quality due to the constraints of bandwidth, which also affects battery life. The size of the battery is also compromised due to the need for it to be compact, lightweight, and unobtrusive. So battery life is also a problem due to these factors. It defeats the purpose if I have to keep taking them off to recharge. Last factor is cost, as it is usually much more expensive then a pair of decent earphones.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:19, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Wired for me. First thing, as someone noticed - it's latency. When you are playing games, or watching crazy action movies, it's important. Second - it's variety of choices. Wired had bigger variety, from low-cost to high-end. Third - it's compatibility. Wired can be used with almost every device. From old CD Player and TV, to all Android/iOS smartphone and PC's.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
189 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi T-ShirtYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMijia Smart ShoesUnlock MedalMi  BunnyAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DaySuper Saturday2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper SundayPuzzle MasterRocket to Future10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 9MIUI World TourMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SMIUI Forum AppMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence Day10 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI King6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoMIUI FollowerQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackNougatStar WarsAndroid Elf8 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionSurprise9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkApp StarMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerDebate Master5 Million Forum Members

17:40, Aug-01-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer to have wireless earphones.
I don't have them - cause of their price....
But they are very, very, very comfortable.
I think that in the mayority of the cases the mobile technology (basicly smartphones) are not able to offer audio on the audiophile quality. So I prefer the comfortable wireless technology.
The problem with the battery life/usage time is a big problem for all smartphones users, which should be solved (not only in "audio" phones models). The same with compatibility. These two problems should be solved by producers long time ago!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandHappy Valentine's DayScroll Of WisdomXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf

20:50, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I still prefer a wired earphones. Never having to worry about going out with a dead earphone.  The only downside with the wired earphones is the tangling when you take it out of your pocket.  I do own a wireless earphone which is often drained just cause im lazy with keeping it charged.  But hey Other IEMs offer upgradable cables from wired to BT.  And is quite cheap.  

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMi Talent10 Million Forum Members

22:05, Aug-01-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
Wired headphones still seem to have better audio. I like the literal plug-and-play and with all the devices I have to charge nowadays (phone, tablet, laptop, watch, e-reader, portable charger
...), I don't want to charge my wireless earbuds as well.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
32 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi HomeMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi BandRedmi 4XMIUI SMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondayMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterSuper SundaySuper Saturday1st AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnySurprisePioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI KingForum Contest LoverMIUI Superstar6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid Elf10 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizBlack SharkMi Talent

09:03, Aug-02-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I prefer wired. 100% always accurate sync sounds no delay specially when youre watching movies or playing games. Unlike wireless, sometimes youll find difficulties to connect it or having sound problem delays. On wired, just plug it in and youre ready to go.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Rocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 9300K Forum MembersForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Star Of Technology

17:44, Aug-02-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Wired for a (little better) quality, wireless for when I want more freedom, like eg. when I want to listen to music while doing daily chores, or exercising, etc.

Wired is good when you're stationary but anything that involves movement, then wireless is a lot better!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMaster Of Technology

01:27, Aug-03-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
I should preferred mi wired headset for best experience for call , listening music , and for FM radio for receiving good signals for all channels that can be possible with Mi Earphones v, Thanks A Lot Xiaomi For this amazing type of products ....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMi Kids WatchAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI Forum AppHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayMIUI SRocket to Future300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Puzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerSurpriseMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology Guru8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest Lover

11:18, Aug-03-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Wired headphones are definitely a cut above the wireless; in terms of cost & efficiencies. For the wired sets, if you are having a good one, listening to music is a pleasure & you will feel like you are in a closed up room with 5.1 audio system playing the music & I do not think you are able to experience this with a wireless sets.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMi 5sRedmi Note 4Rooster Year of 2017Surge S1MIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliHappy New YearMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersSuper MondayHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersSurprise6 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableDebate MasterMIUI ExpertStar WarsMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfTechnology GuruAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverStar Of Technology

18:57, Aug-03-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
Wireless is suitable me the most. I use earphone mostly for voice calling purposes, to support my outdoor activity daily. I need freedom movement which will be limited with wired, with wireless, I can move around up to 10 meters from my phone and still able to make/receive voice call from/to my associates, friends or family.

But the obstacle for people to use wireless earphone is the price. The good quality wireless earphone prices is more than an entry level smartphone prices available in market.

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
390 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi VRMi Power BankMi KeyMi BandMagic CubeMi VR HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi BoxNinebot MiniMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 8FlashholicAnTuTuFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016Mi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi TVXiaomi Mi 41500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members800K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI S2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Vietnam5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryDiwali 1 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI FranceSurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper TuesdayHappy New YearMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureMIUI World TourMIUI 9Super SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Poland1900K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PFan Of MIUI Spain2100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving DayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewBlack SharkSurprise8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI SuperstarNougat6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey9 Million Forum MembersMi TalentRingtone ExpertInbox ZeroAndroid GuruMi Story TellerYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Humor MasterApp TalentMr. DependableTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomRingtone TalentForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfWallpaper ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

11:58, Aug-09-2018 | From PC
|
Wireless headsets are probably never going to have the same quality as wired thanks to the fact that audio is an analog wave which can only been best mimicked by an analog signal. But wireless signals are all digital and any conversion from digital to analog will result in quality loss. This is why it has become a marketing tactic to say your smartphone has a 3.5mm jack. Xiaomi pay attention and bring this back.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi BoxMi MIXMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Notebook AirYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicRedmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI SRocket to FutureWomen's Day MedalSuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsHappy Singles' DayMIUI P5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 9Puzzle MasterHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Forum AppMIUI Weekly PollHappy DiwaliDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalSuper MondayMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMiPopGamer Mi BunnyQuick SurveyMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp StarMIUI FB FollowerSurprise5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI King9 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter FollowerDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatOreoStar WarsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Follower

03:37, Aug-14-2018 | From APP
|
I usually listen to music more often and watch movies while I travel.
The most time I plug my earphones in is the time when I play a game of play music.
For music, either has no issues. But for gaming, wireless ones will lag in audio, which means no sync between the video and audio.
So, my pick would always be wired earphones.
Glad that OnePlus left the 3.5mm jack on the OnePlus 6 which I am currently using.
Sukumar B

Supreme Member

⭐ Sharing Is Caring ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
735 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi ScaleMi TV 70Mi HomeMi MIXMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5Mi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XMIUI Monthly Talk1900K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017I Love 20162100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle Master300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI SSurge S1MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsDiwali Women's Day MedalSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to Future3500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Mr. Dependable5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp StarMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryInbox ZeroIndia Independence DayQuick SurveyBlack SharkRingtone Expert9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMIUI 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector10 Million Forum MembersMi A1Star Wars6 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme Talent25 Million StrongMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsOreoMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterNougatMi Bunny Game Master MIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverMi TalentMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum User

10:15, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I Prefer Wireless Earphone

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi Power BankForum Contest Lover

10:17, Aug-01-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
Both are fine. In this modern age, there are times or situations when you would probably prefer to use wired or wireless earphones.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Super Saturday10 Million Forum MembersMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary

10:17, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I have both, but if I looks for sound quality, I will use wired, otherwise I will use wireless

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi Power BankMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Quick DiscussionScroll Of WisdomForum Contest Lover10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid Elf6 Million Forum MembersMIUI King

10:18, Aug-01-2018 | From PC
|
Wireless Earphone is the best of wired earphone, because wired earphone has 3.5mm plug but many time another earphone are short or large. I order to online so i am not looking that this are short or long.
SIFAT

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BoxMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum Members100k Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SSuper SundayWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Halloween 201710 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruStar WarsMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionUpdates LoverTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentTheme Talent7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master

10:19, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Wired because, Bluetooth interferes WiFi Signals, comsumes battery more and no equalizer and wired is the opposite of that

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestSuper SundaySuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum Members

10:20, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
i prefer wireless

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1511 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi MIXMi Band 2Mi VRMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi BandMi VR HeadsetMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi TV 70Mi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuMIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 2017I Love 2016Super TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy New YearSuper MondayMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky Friday1700K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper FridayMIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali 1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Singles' DayMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI P3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI PolandSuper Sunday90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversarySingapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersRingolicious MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 50 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersSuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayHappy DiwaliSurge S1Women's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalAtaturk MourningGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewOreoNougatMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend Giveaway25 Million StrongApp StarBlack SharkQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMr. DependableYouth PledgeDebate MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI KingRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover Medal

10:20, Aug-01-2018 | From PC
|
I Prefer Wired Earphone

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
60 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi TV 70Mi BandMijia Walkie TalkieMi T-ShirtMi ScaleMi HomeMi Power BankMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Smart ShoesUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFlashholicAnTuTuAwesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI 9Puzzle MasterSuper SundaySuper Monday2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppMIUI PMIUI SMIUI World TourSurge S1MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkApp StarSurpriseMaster Of Technology25 Million Strong10 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence Day9 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMr. Dependable5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology Guru8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorOreoQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum

10:21, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
i Recently Prefer Wired Earphones
Love to miui

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SSuper Saturday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionNougat

10:21, Aug-01-2018 | From APP
|
I choose wired earphone, theres no need more battery source, just plug to earphone jack and play.
I think when we use wireless earphone that connected to the phone with bluetooth mode is reduce more power from its phone than the wired one.
kuyabatok

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list