Super moderator

Always here to help ya...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 7
Online time
1261 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Selfie StickNinebot MiniMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Yeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!Mi 4cRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi 2Mi TVMIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasMIUI SSuper SundayMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper MondaySuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy Medal3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Font LoverMIUI 20 Million Users1900K Forum MembersSurge S1Happy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 9Thanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device Team8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionMi TalentIndia Independence DayAndroid ElfAndroid GuruStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI 8th AnniversaryHeart to HeartPOCO F1Super Moderator10 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Tech Survey6 Million Forum Members13 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Youth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterUpdates LoverHumor MasterMi Lover MedalTechnology Guru

[Quick Discussion] [Quick Discussion #28] Which One Do You Prefer: Wired Vs Wireless Earphone?

[ Promote]
30800 800 |
13:00, Jul-31-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
QD Banner.png

Greetings MIUIers,

Welcome to our new session of Quick Discussion #28, "Wired Vs Wireless Earphone". Our last discussion was Will Animated and AR Emojis Replace The Old Static Ones?.
Headphones are a pair of small loudspeaker drivers worn on or around the head over a user's ears. They are electroacoustic transducers, which convert an electrical signal to a corresponding sound. Headphones let a single user listen to an audio source privately, in contrast to a loudspeaker, which emits sound into the open air for anyone nearby to hear. Headphones are also known as earspeakers, earphones. Circumaural and supra-aural headphones use a band over the top of the head to hold the speakers in place. The other type, known as earbuds or earpieces consist of individual units that plug into the user's ear canal.

In the context of telecommunication, a headset is a combination of headphone and microphone. Headphones connect to a signal source such as an audio amplifier, radio, CD player, portable media player, mobile phone, video game console, or electronic musical instrument, either directly using a cord, or using wireless technology such as Bluetooth, DECT or FM radio. The first headphones were developed in the late 19th century for use by telephone operators, to keep their hands free. Initially the audio quality was mediocre and a step forward was the invention of high fidelity headphones.Headphones are made in a range of different audio reproduction quality capabilities. Headsets designed for telephone use typically cannot reproduce sound with the high fidelity of expensive units designed for music listening by audiophiles. Headphones that use cables typically have either a 1/4 inch (6.35mm) or 1/8 inch (3.5mm) or USB Type-C phone jack for plugging the headphones into the audio source. Some stereo earbuds are wireless, using Bluetooth connectivity to transmit the audio signal by radio waves from source devices like cellphones and digital players.Due to the spread of wireless devices in recent years headphones are increasingly used by people in public places such as sidewalks, grocery stores, and public transit. Headphones are also used by people in various professional contexts, such as audio engineers mixing sound for live concerts or sound recordings and DJs, who use headphones to cue up the next song without the audience hearing, aircraft pilots and call center employees. The latter two types of employees use headphones with an integrated microphone.

(Source : Wikipedia)

Some Points To Note Down:-
  • Audio Quality: Wireless headphones generally have inferior audio quality compared to wired headphones, but this can depend on price range.
  • Battery Life: Wireless headphones are constrained by battery life, which will vary based on price range and the model you purchase. Wired headphones do not have battery life.
  • Portability: Both wired and wireless headphones are portable, but some may be more convenient to travel with than others based on their design (whether they fold, have a carrying case, etc.).
  • Compatibility: Wireless and wired headphones are both very compatible. Make sure your device is compatible before purchasing. Wired headphones usually work with any phone or device with a 3.5mm jack. Wireless headphones are normally compatible with any bluetooth-enabled device.
  • Price: Wireless headphones are normally more expensive than wired headphones, but again this depend on the quality of the earphone.

So, Which One Do You Perfer: Wired or Wireless Earphone/ Headphone?
10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded with 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.

Previous 10 Quick Discussions:

Special thanks to Ma'am @candicesu, and all beloved admins for their continuous supervision and encouragement. Grateful to MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participants of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Single-option Poll, 1773 members voted
54.71% 970
42.08% 746
3.21% 57
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite14 Share

Rated by 21 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

kauw5164 + 1 Thanks!
navasiedoo + 2 Great!
Asso71 + 2 Agreed!
戰士69 + 2 Agreed!
orlenok01 + 1 Agreed!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
HSowaty + 1 Agreed!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
nachoninja + 2 Great!
jaswinder_jayz + 2 Awesome!
anupras88 + 1 Great!
NurrAinii + 1 Awesome!
srspinto + 4 Great!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Great!
chgbhat + 4 Great!
colaus + 5 Fantastic!
BulatH + 4 Awesome!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
asc67 + 5 Awesome!
AadiSree + 5 Fantastic!
candicesu + 10 Fantastic!

Experience +73  Prestige +5  View Rating Log

Redmi 3S/Prime/3X, Redmi 4A & Mi Max 3 Moderator at Xiaomi Official Global Forum

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4XMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI 9MiPopScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar WarsTechnology GuruDebate MasterOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerStar Of Technology

10:28, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Both are good, but i think wireless is more convenient for sportsmen's like me. With wireless headphones, you can run on a treadmill, lift weights, perform other exercises and activities while listening to your favorite songs without having to worry about getting tangled up in wires))

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtPuzzle MasterMIUI SMIUI Quick Discussion

10:33, Aug-01-2018 | From Mi MIX 2
|
For some reason,either when I'm walking outside alone or at my workplace, I'm rather choose wired earphone because it's come an ergonomic design,just like ear-shape,easy to fit and has noise cancelling with beast bass when hearing songs.Also have 3 different earbuds custom to adjust according inti your ear.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI SPuzzle MasterOreoMIUI 10Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

10:39, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
For me it is better wired earphone because does not use any battery and it easy to carry. Sometimes, when you're using wireless earphone you cannot use a Radio FM because it will disturb the signal between the earphone and radio frequency while when you're using wired earphone it does not like that. Other than that, when you're playing an online game, it will also disturb the line also. So, the conclusion is Wired Earphone is better than Wireless Earphone. Thank you.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
132 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi BandMagic CubeMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowRedmi Note 3Mi 5sMIUI 2017Super MondayMerry ChristmasMIUI 9Star Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals Collector

11:37, Aug-01-2018 | From PC
|
We need both of them. Imagine about that, when we at home, we always use wired headphone cos we don't need to be free of wire. But when we go outside or doing some kind of sport, we need wireless headphone for free of wire for move freely.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
76 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Power BankFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMi 3Mi 4cMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love 2016MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 91500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI 100 Million Users1st AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsAndroid GuruRingtone Star Technology GuruAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroHumor MasterOTA FeedbackDebate MasterUpdates Lover

13:20, Aug-01-2018 | From PC
|
This is hard to decide if you think about it. Overall i prefer wireless because

With wireless, you can use your phone freely without having to worry about tangling yourself with wires around you. Speaking of tangling, almost every time wired earphones get tangled when picking up from storage, whereas wireless earphones don't really have this problem.

On the other hand, wireless requires batteries which means worrying about batteries dying and then having to wait for them to charge up. But given that these earphones can get up to hours of play time and carrying a power bank is more or less a norm now, i see almost no problem with this (it's still a hassle i know).

And oh yeah, Xiaomi phones don't have headphone jacks anymore 😑 or even most new phones in the market

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalMi Power BankNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi BandMi  BunnyAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasPuzzle Master2 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppMIUI SSuper MondayMIUI Marathon MedalSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureSuper SundayAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Tech Survey9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterHeart to HeartPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfSurpriseMaster Of TechnologyDual CameraMIUI 10Forum Contest Lover25 Million StrongMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

14:47, Aug-01-2018 | From Mi 6
|
If you don't have 3.5mm jack, yes, wirelles earphones are worth. But i think that wired earphones are better than wirelles because you don't need to care about battery and charge time and can be changed more easily and of course, the price point.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterAnTuTuXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon Medal1st AnniversarySuper SundayHappy Singles' DayPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI 10Happy 201913 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterNougatMaster Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizApp StarMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMi Talent5 Million Forum Members

15:35, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Excellent info, thanks. It's all about achieving the best in sound reproduction and therefore it appears that the wired earphone is the way to go. Besides which, one less item that needs to be recharged or have batteries replaced has got to be a winner. Hands down, wired earphones are the way to go. And with all that wire they are much less easy to misplace.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi S2
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalAwesome!Super MondayMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyHeart to HeartRedmi S2Mi Drop6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Surprise

15:39, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi S2
|
Rarely wear any headphones/ear piece.... Rather liking the sound directly from device's speaker 😁 but, if I have to choose, I'd rather have wired things due to quality and durability.... Wired/corded mouse is better than wireless, corded home phones deliver better sound than wireless ones, speakers that are plugged into the device jack gives out better sound than wireless ones....

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
16 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIRedmi Note 2MIUI SSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle Master2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI 8th AnniversaryOreoMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate Master

15:47, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Each has its own advantages.

For advantages, wired has better audio quality, while wireless obviously do not need a wired connection which keeps getting in the way.

The cons. For wired, it is obviously the wire connection as it tends to get in the way of everything. For wireless, there is the issue of lesser audio quality due to the constraints of bandwidth, which also affects battery life. The size of the battery is also compromised due to the need for it to be compact, lightweight, and unobtrusive. So battery life is also a problem due to these factors. It defeats the purpose if I have to keep taking them off to recharge. Last factor is cost, as it is usually much more expensive then a pair of decent earphones.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:19, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Wired for me. First thing, as someone noticed - it's latency. When you are playing games, or watching crazy action movies, it's important. Second - it's variety of choices. Wired had bigger variety, from low-cost to high-end. Third - it's compatibility. Wired can be used with almost every device. From old CD Player and TV, to all Android/iOS smartphone and PC's.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
229 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinety Degree LuggageNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterYi Action CameraMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 92 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalSuper Sunday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI PRocket to FutureAlpaca Mi Bunny Discuss HereMi DropMIUI FollowerMi TalentOTA FeedbackQuick SurveyOreoMIUI 10Humor MasterStar Wars13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Tech SurveyPOCO F1Heart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfNougatMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI KingDebate MasterMIUI 8th AnniversaryIndia Independence DayApp StarMi Lover MedalBlack SharkAndroid GuruMi Story Teller10 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum Members

17:40, Aug-01-2018 | From PC
|
I prefer to have wireless earphones.
I don't have them - cause of their price....
But they are very, very, very comfortable.
I think that in the mayority of the cases the mobile technology (basicly smartphones) are not able to offer audio on the audiophile quality. So I prefer the comfortable wireless technology.
The problem with the battery life/usage time is a big problem for all smartphones users, which should be solved (not only in "audio" phones models). The same with compatibility. These two problems should be solved by producers long time ago!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi BandHappy Valentine's DayScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover Medal

20:50, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I still prefer a wired earphones. Never having to worry about going out with a dead earphone.  The only downside with the wired earphones is the tangling when you take it out of your pocket.  I do own a wireless earphone which is often drained just cause im lazy with keeping it charged.  But hey Other IEMs offer upgradable cables from wired to BT.  And is quite cheap.  

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMi Talent10 Million Forum Members

22:05, Aug-01-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
Wired headphones still seem to have better audio. I like the literal plug-and-play and with all the devices I have to charge nowadays (phone, tablet, laptop, watch, e-reader, portable charger
...), I don't want to charge my wireless earbuds as well.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
33 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi HomeUnlock MedalMi  BunnyRedmi 4XMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI SPuzzle MasterSuper Sunday1st AnniversaryMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DaySuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyMiPop13 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkMIUI Superstar25 Million StrongMIUI KingAndroid ElfMi TalentMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest Lover

09:03, Aug-02-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
I prefer wired. 100% always accurate sync sounds no delay specially when youre watching movies or playing games. Unlike wireless, sometimes youll find difficulties to connect it or having sound problem delays. On wired, just plug it in and youre ready to go.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM

Rocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2017MIUI 9300K Forum MembersForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Star Of Technology

17:44, Aug-02-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Wired for a (little better) quality, wireless for when I want more freedom, like eg. when I want to listen to music while doing daily chores, or exercising, etc.

Wired is good when you're stationary but anything that involves movement, then wireless is a lot better!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SDual CameraMIUI 8th AnniversarySurpriseMaster Of Technology10 Million Forum Members

01:27, Aug-03-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
I should preferred mi wired headset for best experience for call , listening music , and for FM radio for receiving good signals for all channels that can be possible with Mi Earphones v, Thanks A Lot Xiaomi For this amazing type of products ....

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Kids WatchAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Happy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI SMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017100k Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI 9Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI 10Dual CameraDiscuss HereHappy 20196 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologySurpriseMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

11:18, Aug-03-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Wired headphones are definitely a cut above the wireless; in terms of cost & efficiencies. For the wired sets, if you are having a good one, listening to music is a pleasure & you will feel like you are in a closed up room with 5.1 audio system playing the music & I do not think you are able to experience this with a wireless sets.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
38 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalXiaomi 6 LaunchMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMi 5sRedmi Note 4Rooster Year of 2017Surge S1MIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SPuzzle MasterMIUI Forum AppI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalHappy DiwaliHappy New YearMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersSuper MondayHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserMIUI 8th AnniversaryDiscuss Here9 Million Forum MembersSurprise6 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableDebate MasterMIUI ExpertStar WarsMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru

18:57, Aug-03-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
Wireless is suitable me the most. I use earphone mostly for voice calling purposes, to support my outdoor activity daily. I need freedom movement which will be limited with wired, with wireless, I can move around up to 10 meters from my phone and still able to make/receive voice call from/to my associates, friends or family.

But the obstacle for people to use wireless earphone is the price. The good quality wireless earphone prices is more than an entry level smartphone prices available in market.

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
439 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Qi CycleMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMi Power BankMi BandMagic CubeMi KeyMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi TV 70Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi ScaleMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!AnTuTuMi TVMi Pad4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 2Xiaomi Mi 4MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Nepal1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas1400K Forum MembersMIUI S1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsFan of MIUI MyanmarDiwali 800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India1300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI FranceFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super TuesdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper FridayMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 93500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearCamera Filter Guru Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI SpainI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI PFan Of MIUI ItalyThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Diwali1 Million Forum App InstallsMiPopI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick DiscussionRingtone ExpertOreoXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Tech SurveyStar WarsHappy 20195 Million Forum Members13 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Drop2017 Annual AwardsMIUI 10Dual Camera6 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2017NougatSurpriseBlack SharkHeart to Heart9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018POCO F1OTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableMi Story TellerApp TalentStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star App TalentMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterWallpaper ExpertMi Lover MedalMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme Talent8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverRingtone TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FollowerInbox ZeroDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of Wisdom

11:58, Aug-09-2018 | From PC
|
Wireless headsets are probably never going to have the same quality as wired thanks to the fact that audio is an analog wave which can only been best mimicked by an analog signal. But wireless signals are all digital and any conversion from digital to analog will result in quality loss. This is why it has become a marketing tactic to say your smartphone has a 3.5mm jack. Xiaomi pay attention and bring this back.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi BoxMi Notebook AirMijia Walkie TalkieYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi ScaleMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageMi Power BankMagic CubeMi Band 2Fantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 95 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryMIUI SXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayWomen's Day MedalSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SaturdayMIUI 2017Happy DiwaliDiwali MIUI Happy MedalMIUI PHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super MondayMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMiPopGamer Mi BunnyApp StarSurpriseMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th Anniversary13 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Heart to Heart9 Million Forum MembersMIUI King6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyDiscuss HereBlack SharkMIUI 107 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI SuperstarTheme TalentAndroid ElfRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionNougatOreoStar WarsMost Active MIUIer

03:37, Aug-14-2018 | From APP
|
I usually listen to music more often and watch movies while I travel.
The most time I plug my earphones in is the time when I play a game of play music.
For music, either has no issues. But for gaming, wireless ones will lag in audio, which means no sync between the video and audio.
So, my pick would always be wired earphones.
Glad that OnePlus left the 3.5mm jack on the OnePlus 6 which I am currently using.
Sukumar B

Supreme Member

⭐ Sujit ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
816 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMagic CubeMi VRMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 20162100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI PMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainDiwali 1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SundayPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySuper TuesdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly TalkGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny SurpriseMost Popular Forum UserApp Star9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 20176 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyBlack SharkHeart to HeartXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorMi A110 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMi Drop7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 201825 Million StrongDiscuss HereMi Bunny Game Master MIUI 10NougatRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverHumor MasterUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingInbox ZeroOreoMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMr. DependableStar Of Technology

10:15, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I Prefer Wireless Earphone

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi Power BankForum Contest Lover

10:17, Aug-01-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
Both are fine. In this modern age, there are times or situations when you would probably prefer to use wired or wireless earphones.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Super Saturday10 Million Forum MembersMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary

10:17, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I have both, but if I looks for sound quality, I will use wired, otherwise I will use wireless

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMi Power BankMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaGamer Mi BunnyScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverRedmi 5/PlusMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI 10Android ElfMIUI 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI King10 Million Forum Members

10:18, Aug-01-2018 | From PC
|
Wireless Earphone is the best of wired earphone, because wired earphone has 3.5mm plug but many time another earphone are short or large. I order to online so i am not looking that this are short or long.
SIFAT

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUI4 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper WednesdayPuzzle Master90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverMIUI Happy Medal2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalSuper SundayRocket to Future100k Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliMIUI 2017MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryHumor MasterMIUI 10Discuss HereDual CameraMIUI Quick Discussion10 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruTheme TalentMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Mi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverAndroid ElfTechnology GuruForum Contest Lover

10:19, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Wired because, Bluetooth interferes WiFi Signals, comsumes battery more and no equalizer and wired is the opposite of that

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIHappy Singles' DayMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundaySuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaForum Contest LoverHumor MasterMIUI 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover Medal

10:20, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
i prefer wireless

Supreme Member

Proud To Be தமிழன் !

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1732 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Power BankMi Notebook AirMijia Electric ScooterMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi MIXMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Smart ShoesMi HomeUnlock MedalMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi WiFi Router MiniMi Plastic In-ear PhonesNinety Degree LuggageMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi TV4 Million Forum MembersMIUI World TourRooster Year of 2017I Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI 2017UEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn Festival100k Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupAtaturk MourningMIUI S1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum AppHappy DiwaliOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 300 WeeksDiwali Super TuesdayMIUI 7th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper Saturday300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 9Ringolicious MedalFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI Marathon MedalHilal Ramadan 3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI RussiaWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S1Singapore Merlion Medal5 Million Forum PostsSuper Friday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRocket to Future1300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollSuper MondayPuzzle MasterI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewNougatQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionOreo10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Weekend GiveawayDiscuss HereMIUI 10Heart to HeartPOCO F1MIUI Tech SurveyHappy 201913 Million Forum MembersDual Camera6 Million Forum MembersSurprise5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongBlack SharkScroll Of WisdomOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserMIUI KingRingtone Star Star WarsUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi TalentAndroid GuruMIUI Medals Collector

10:20, Aug-01-2018 | From PC
|
I Prefer Wired Earphone

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMi BoxMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniNinety Degree LuggageMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Note 4X10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourMIUI Forum AppMIUI SFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI PSuper SundayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI 9Happy New YearHappy DiwaliDiwali Alpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopHeart to HeartMIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum MembersHappy 2019MIUI King7 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongDie-hard MIUI FanPOCO F1MIUI 8th AnniversaryDual CameraMIUI 10Mi DropScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2018Star WarsDiscuss HereHumor Master10 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Redmi Quiz Master9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurpriseApp StarBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerAndroid GuruNougatForum Contest LoverOreo8 Million Forum Members

10:21, Aug-01-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
i Recently Prefer Wired Earphones
Love to miui

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SSuper Saturday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsStar Of TechnologyAndroid Guru8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionNougat

10:21, Aug-01-2018 | From APP
|
I choose wired earphone, theres no need more battery source, just plug to earphone jack and play.
I think when we use wireless earphone that connected to the phone with bluetooth mode is reduce more power from its phone than the wired one.
kuyabatok

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list