Credits
Device
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM
00:52, Aug-20-2014 | From PC
|
xg3niusx replied at 2014-8-19 20:21
Which version of redmi note OS are you running ?

Hi. I'm using JHDMIBF29.0 (V5)stable version for both my China and Malaysia set of Redmi Note. Both WCDMA. Now my notifications din't show up at all even though I locked the apps in the task manager. Happens after I turned off and turned on again my mobile data.

May I know will clearing RAM will let the notifications to come in again? Might wana do factory reset again and set all those permissions I guess. Thanks in advance.

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
55 Hours
Send PM
02:48, Aug-20-2014 | From PC
|
xg3niusx replied at 2014-8-19 01:17
Ok, Lets do some checking.

1st step got to setting and looking for google in general setting

i did this already.... i receive mails if i dont clear gmail from recent app panel... But on other roms like cm i receive even if i close from recent app panel.

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
15:22, Aug-20-2014 | From PC
|
Good job, after i set the permission, the contact list problem for whatsapp already settled, and get the msg in time!
but in the same time i facing another problem with my Whatsapp, that is i cannot send Video by my Whatsapp, it always stop when uploaded half. thn show me the msg: "Unfortunately, WhatsApp has stopped."
any one can help?

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
130 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxI Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi 3MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India2014 ChristmasI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Guru

19:44, Aug-20-2014 | Via mobile
|
For me.,adding Google framework services to trusted and auto start solved the issue,  now I get all my push notifications without any delay.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Sidmiui + 1 Great!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM
22:49, Aug-20-2014 | From PC
|
Aaryan61 replied at 2014-8-20 19:44
For me.,adding Google framework services to trusted and auto start solved the issue,  now I get all  ...

Tried looking for Google Framework Services. But it doesn't allow me to click on manage permissions option. Any idea? Both my device were unable to...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
130 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxI Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi 3MIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 4th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India2014 ChristmasI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Guru

05:58, Aug-21-2014 | From PC
|
Λrtemisia replied at 2014-8-20 22:49
Tried looking for Google Framework Services. But it doesn't allow me to click on manage permission ...

Go to  Settings> Apps> Downloaded> 'App name' > Manage permissions> Trust this app and Auto Start

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
317 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015FlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 7Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Redmi 2RedmiMi 1Mi TVMi 4iMIUI Fan From Indonesia1st Anniversary700K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI V5 Review900K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliDiwali Ataturk MourningHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from Malaysia800K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSurge S1500K Forum Members2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamScroll Of WisdomInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of IconsRedmi Quiz MasterOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIer

06:19, Aug-21-2014 | From PC
|
Great explanation.

Credits
Device
Online time
20 Hours
Send PM
10:51, Aug-21-2014 | From PC
|
Aaryan61 replied at 2014-8-21 05:58
Go to  Settings> Apps> Downloaded> 'App name' > Manage permissions> Trust this app and Auto Start

I can't seem to find it under Apps > Downloaded. But I can find it at Apps > All > Google Services Framework. Clicked on it and it won't let me set the permissions. That option is in grey ( not selectable ).

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
130 Hours
Send PM

01:58, Aug-22-2014 | From PC
|
Λrtemisia replied at 2014-8-21 10:51
I can't seem to find it under Apps > Downloaded. But I can find it at Apps > All > Google Services ...

I just scrolled up a bit and noticed you are using stable rom for China/Malaysia, wherever I am using stable rom for India and I am able to make those changes for my ROM as explained. Since I dont have any idea about other ROMs, someone using same ROM as yours will be able to help you in more detail.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
100 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIMIUI 2015RedmiMi 3MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India300K Forum MembersAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum

15:48, Aug-22-2014 | From PC
|
To get the whats app notifications without delay, never exit the app totally, i mean dont long press the back button to exit the app fully. If you close it then use the home button. Same with gmail app also. Never clear all the the RAM. There is no need to do that.
If you cleared the ram then once again launch the what app application and exit by pressing the home button only and you will keep getting notifications on time.

I think the true solution would be to be able to convert these apps as a system app just like the call and messaging app. But that is not possible it seems.
Everytime you fully exit the app or kill it then you will not get notifications..

Even if you set apps as trusted and autostart, and still fully exit then the problem will still persist, so the solution is to never fully exit those apps.

Hope this helps.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list