MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1330 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XMi 52 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky Friday1900K Forum MembersMIUI Drawing Talent5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI SMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan from India1400K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI PFan Of MIUI SpainSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI 9Super MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper TuesdayMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper FridaySurge S110 Million Forum Posts500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper WednesdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableStar WarsNougat8 Million Forum MembersOreoMi A1MIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProQuick Survey2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseMIUI ExpertMIUI 8th AnniversarySilver Super ModeratorSuper ModeratorBlack SharkIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyAnnual appraisedXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMost Popular Forum UserDebate MasterMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanForum Contest LoverTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of Wisdom

[Contest] [Announced] [MIUI 10 Review Contest] Vote for Your Favorite MIUI 10 Review!

Close [ Promote]
149870 1068 |
10:00, Jul-25-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by rahul_09 at 18:47, Aug-06-2018

Announced on 06th August 2018
Hello MIUIers, thanks for participating in the Vote for Your Favorite MIUI 10 Review! contest. Now it's time to announce our winners!

Note: All decisions are final by combining admins and users votes without any personal preference from admins. In case of any doubt on anything, please contact the admins.

Congratulations @hasanahmed and @aju45. Please send your real name, complete residential address (including city, state and country name), to send your prize, along with phone number to @candicesu via forum PM, within one week (strict deadline). Failing to do so, you won't be able to claim your prize anymore!  Thanks.

990-390.png

Greetings MIUIers,

Well, it's time to vote for your favourite MIUI 10 Review. In the contest, we've received lots of reviews in the few days off. Thanks to all the reviewers for their efforts. After going through all the reviews which were in accordance with rules, our team has shortlisted top 10 Reviews for Make a Review of AI Powered MIUI 10! Win Redmi Note 5 and MIUI 10 T-shirt! contest.

Users are advised to go through the reviews and then vote for the favourite review. They can also share the review link or screenshots in social media and help the reviewers to win.

So, here are the top ten MIUI 10 reviews!
Please read and then vote for your favourite review!

Review 1: What to Expect from China MIUI 10?

Greetings MIUIers,
Hello guys! Do you enjoy your MIUI experience? This is a very exciting season going on! MIUI 10 is here on some of our devices and others to receive! Today I am going to provide a quick review of MIUI 10 China which I received on my Mi 5X device. This is a closed beta update which is not released to the public yet. Thus, if you haven't received the update yet, please wait for the public beta release. Click here to Read More...

Review 2: MIUI 10: A Slight Refreshing Experience That Not Fresh.

Hi
MIUIers!
This time I want to make a proper review about MIUI 10 to participate as well as to enliven MIUI 10 Contest Review. The device is Xiaomi Mi5 Pro and I might leave the performance, battery backup, and SOT, since I think that it's not relevant to make due to this, is the first build and developers still needs to take their time to shape the UX. But here I am, with MIUI 10 in a year old Mi5 Pro. Click here to Read More...

Review 3: MIUI 10: A  Design Critique

Hello MIUIers!
MIUI 10, launched on 31st May, is the most refreshing edition of the UI yet. MIUI 10 is exactly what most users or at least me thought it would be, a complete UI overhaul. MIUI 9 was a game changer as far as the performance and optimization were considered and the one thing that kept it away from becoming the seemingly perfect Stock ROM was the UI Design which was mostly retained from obviously outdated MIUI8. Click here to Read More...

Review 4: Review of MIUI 10

Hello, MIUI Users!
I am using MIUI 10 in my mobile(Redmi 4/4X) from last few days to till today. As a Beta Member, I got MIUI 10 8.7.3 Nightly Update. Here is my experience with MIUI 10. The lastest MIUI10 features a UI redesign and they added a bunch of new features this time. Like others, they applied Artificial Intelligence in making of MIUI10. Click here to Read More...

Review 5: A Brief Review Of MIUI 10 On Redmi NOTE 4

Since MIUI 10 was launched I was waiting to get my hands on it, recently as a resources team member I got a privilege to use MIUI 10 on my Redmi NOTE 4 and what I Explored is quite amazing. Click here to Read More...

Review 6: MIUI 10 An Ultimate AI Beast On Redmi Note 3

Hello Mi Fans,
The MIUI 9 made major changes in the previous version. Now with the MIUI 10, Xiaomi has taken a whole new approach towards providing a more unique user experience. The latest version has incorporated major latest technological innovation. Click here to Read More...

Review 7: Beauty With The Beast (MIUI 10 With Mi MIX 2S)

Hi MIUIers!
How are you all? It was May when Xiaomi announced about their latest UI update which is MIUI 10. Almost every mobile users remain excited regarding software updates. Same goes for me as well. I bought a gorgeous Mi MIX 2S from the very beginning of its launch. It's really an awesome device with superb performance. But today I am not going to give a review of this device, instead of that, I am going to review about MIUI 10. And Mi MIX 2S got the Beta update of MIUI 10 in the first batch which is quite a long time ago and as a Super Moderator, I got the update in the first batch. So, after about 1 and a half months using experience, I am going to express my views and opinion regarding it. So, let's begin. Click here to Read More...

Review 8: MIUI 10: THE MOST SOPHISTICATED MIUI YET

Last May 31st, Xiaomi released the highly anticipated MIUI 10 alongside their 8th-anniversary flagship phone Mi 8. For those who are not familiar with MIUI, it is Xiaomi's own customization of the Android operating system which upgrades it in many aspects.

What does the new iteration of MIUI have to offer? Let’s find out! Click here to Read More...

Review 9: Designed For Smart Users

Since the launch of MIUI 10, I was so much excited to use it. My Review Should be based on Latest MIUI 10 Global Beta V8.7.12. The device that using For Review is Mi MAX.
On the LockScreen the Clock Fonts has Changed and it looks Awesome. By Swiping left side you can get 4 Shortcut of Mi Home, Mi Remote, Wallpaper Carousel and Torch. It's Same as MIUI 9 and by swiping Right side, you can quickly open the Camera App. Also Lock Screen Music Player is also Changes. Click here to Read More...

Review 10: Complete Review Of AI Powered MIUI 10 On Redmi Note 4

Hey... MI Lovers...How are you all ??? Hope you all are enjoying the MIUI na ???
I was waiting from so long about MIUI 10 releasing, Recently I upgraded to AI Powered MIUI 10, Wow. That is the MIUI 10, I have fallen in love with the release of MIUI 10, and, recently I have updated to Miui 10.
that was a very good feeling for me... MIUI 10 is faster than lightning. In addition to all the previous system optimizations from MIUI 9. Click here to Read More...

Contest Schedule:
  • Voting Period: 25th July - 30th July 2018 (UTC+08:00)
  • Winners Announcement: Before 10th August 2018
Note: The result will be co-determined by Admin's choice (50%) and voting (50%)

Prizes Details:
  • 1. First Prize (1 winner): Redmi Note 5 + MIUI 10 T-shirt
  • 2. Second Prize (1 winner): Mijia Sports Watch + MIUI 10 T-shirt
  • 3. Third Prize (8 winners): 1000 Forum Credits

Note: You are allowed to promote your entry in social media and other channels, but don't ask for votes within the forum. Anyone who is found out in any sort of fake polling will be disqualified.

Prizes Gallery:

Redmi Note 5
RN5.png

Mijia Sports Watch
134320bfzq45og4gg54rsi.jpg.thumb_副本.jpg

MIUI 10 T-shirt ( Surprise)

Special Thanks to Admin @Nanana and @candicesu for her Support and Prizes
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.

Vote For Your Favourite Review Here!

Single-option Poll, 3521 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite76 Share

Rated by 45 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Seventh_Scream + 1 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
lleumas + 1 Great!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
Ronixis + 2 Great!
FdSuarez + 1 Thanks!
AisKacangMilo + 2 Great!
Koanrade + 1 Great!
kendrissdhunter + 1 Fantastic!
makumark + 2 Fantastic!
shahed0096 + 2 Thanks!
jcunltd + 2 Thanks!
AmanPrapatSingh + 5 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
navasiedoo + 2 Great!
Jheps + 5 Fantastic!
maZPri + 4 Awesome!
serevid-2016 + 2 Awesome!
Nowfel + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
aju45 + 5 Thanks!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
srspinto + 5 Thanks!
Aniketism + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Atthadeht24 + 4 Awesome!
1630616700 + 1 Thanks!
naunghtoolwin + 1 Awesome!

Experience +209  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
284 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMagic CubeMi HeadphonesNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinety Degree LuggageMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFlashholicFantastic!Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 4XMi TVMi 4iMIUI 2017Happy New YearAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Russia1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry Christmas3 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI PFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 20171500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI PolandHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI World TourCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Thanksgiving DaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarHappy Holi MedalMIUI Forum App3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDie-hard MIUI Fan5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeBlack SharkMaster Of Technology8 Million Forum MembersNougatQuick Survey6 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekend GiveawayDiscuss HereMi DropIndia Independence DayHeart to HeartMIUI 10Mi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerApp TalentEvaluator RepMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMi Story TellerMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruHumor MasterInbox ZeroMi TalentApp TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI KingTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates Lover2017 Annual AwardsScroll Of WisdomDebate Master7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserForum Contest LoverStar Of Technology

10:31, Jul-25-2018 | From PC
|
Review 1

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi ScaleMi HomeMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Power BankMi MIXMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRNinebot MiniMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi WiFi RouterMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi BandNinety Degree LuggageMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMIUI 9MIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversarySuper Sunday3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI World TourMIUI 50 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Puzzle MasterMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI SHappy New YearSurge S1Fan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali MIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopHumor Master9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartMIUI KingQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Mi DropApp StarMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMIUI SuperstarDiscuss HereBlack SharkDual Camera10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2018Most Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableOTA FeedbackTheme TalentStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz MasterOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomNougatForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

10:35, Jul-25-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
voted

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
190 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices Contest300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerOTA Feedback

10:35, Jul-25-2018 | From PC
|
Voted

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
1107 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMijia VR Play 2Ninety Degree LuggageMi ScaleMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi 5XMi Pad 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Mi Max 2Redmi ProRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARingolicious Medal1st AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly Poll3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySuper WednesdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk Mourning500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterMIUI Twitter Follower5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteBlack SharkRedmi Note 5A/PrimeRedmi 5AMi A1Heart to HeartMIUI G+ FollowerQuick SurveySurpriseStar WarsDual CameraMIUI 107 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekend GiveawayMi DropDiscuss Here9 Million Forum MembersApp StarRedmi 5/Plus2017 Annual AwardsMi 5X6 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfTheme TalentMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyNougatMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerUpdates LoverOreoMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMr. DependableRingtone ExpertMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverDebate MasterIndia Independence DayMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star MIUI Expert25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence Day

10:37, Jul-25-2018 | From APP
|
Voted!!best of luck to all

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

poetikkangaroo + 4 Great!
Samnilpa + 4 Great!

Experience +8  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
51 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Super SundayHappy New YearSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMiPopApp StarMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 1010 Million Forum MembersMIUI King6 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz MasterOTA Feedback2017 Annual Awards

10:40, Jul-25-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
Voted

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Redmi Note 4XSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerOTA Feedback

10:44, Jul-25-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Review 5

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
96 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8Merry ChristmasI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMIUI PHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI S1700K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum Members2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSurge S1MIUI Forum App300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaMiPopMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomApp TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017

10:44, Jul-25-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Review 2

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMagic CubeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi HomeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMi 5s3500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Rocket to Future5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017SurpriseBlack SharkStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterForum Contest Lover

10:46, Jul-25-2018 | From PC
|
Voted

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
144 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi HomeNinety Degree LuggageNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi TV 70Yi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMi TVMi MIXHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SundayMIUI Forum App2 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI SMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million Users1st AnniversaryMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Die-hard MIUI FanHeart to HeartDiscuss Here25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2018Mi DropIndia Independence Day10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyStar WarsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Dual CameraMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTheme TalentAndroid Elf8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarDebate MasterBlack SharkNougatOreoQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMi TalentStar Of Technology

10:47, Jul-25-2018 | From Mi MIX
|
awesome reviews, good luck for all

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list