Super moderator

Exploring MIUI.

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1304 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi VRMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 6Redmi 4XMi 52 Million Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayHappy DiwaliMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Drawing Talent5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017MIUI SMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan from India1400K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI P1900K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour300K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMerry ChristmasMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia90000 Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondaySuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super Thursday3 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI ReviewMaster Of TechnologyMr. DependableIndia Independence Day8 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoQuick SurveySuper ModeratorSurpriseMIUI ExpertMIUI 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkAnnual appraisedNougatAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsTheme TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMi A1Android GuruMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

[Contest] [Announced] [MIUI 10 Review Contest] Vote for Your Favorite MIUI 10 Review!

Close [ Promote]
122490 1068 |
10:00, Jul-25-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by rahul_09 at 18:47, Aug-06-2018

Announced on 06th August 2018
Hello MIUIers, thanks for participating in the Vote for Your Favorite MIUI 10 Review! contest. Now it's time to announce our winners!

Note: All decisions are final by combining admins and users votes without any personal preference from admins. In case of any doubt on anything, please contact the admins.

Congratulations @hasanahmed and @aju45. Please send your real name, complete residential address (including city, state and country name), to send your prize, along with phone number to @candicesu via forum PM, within one week (strict deadline). Failing to do so, you won't be able to claim your prize anymore!  Thanks.

990-390.png

Greetings MIUIers,

Well, it's time to vote for your favourite MIUI 10 Review. In the contest, we've received lots of reviews in the few days off. Thanks to all the reviewers for their efforts. After going through all the reviews which were in accordance with rules, our team has shortlisted top 10 Reviews for Make a Review of AI Powered MIUI 10! Win Redmi Note 5 and MIUI 10 T-shirt! contest.

Users are advised to go through the reviews and then vote for the favourite review. They can also share the review link or screenshots in social media and help the reviewers to win.

So, here are the top ten MIUI 10 reviews!
Please read and then vote for your favourite review!

Review 1: What to Expect from China MIUI 10?

Greetings MIUIers,
Hello guys! Do you enjoy your MIUI experience? This is a very exciting season going on! MIUI 10 is here on some of our devices and others to receive! Today I am going to provide a quick review of MIUI 10 China which I received on my Mi 5X device. This is a closed beta update which is not released to the public yet. Thus, if you haven't received the update yet, please wait for the public beta release. Click here to Read More...

Review 2: MIUI 10: A Slight Refreshing Experience That Not Fresh.

Hi
MIUIers!
This time I want to make a proper review about MIUI 10 to participate as well as to enliven MIUI 10 Contest Review. The device is Xiaomi Mi5 Pro and I might leave the performance, battery backup, and SOT, since I think that it's not relevant to make due to this, is the first build and developers still needs to take their time to shape the UX. But here I am, with MIUI 10 in a year old Mi5 Pro. Click here to Read More...

Review 3: MIUI 10: A  Design Critique

Hello MIUIers!
MIUI 10, launched on 31st May, is the most refreshing edition of the UI yet. MIUI 10 is exactly what most users or at least me thought it would be, a complete UI overhaul. MIUI 9 was a game changer as far as the performance and optimization were considered and the one thing that kept it away from becoming the seemingly perfect Stock ROM was the UI Design which was mostly retained from obviously outdated MIUI8. Click here to Read More...

Review 4: Review of MIUI 10

Hello, MIUI Users!
I am using MIUI 10 in my mobile(Redmi 4/4X) from last few days to till today. As a Beta Member, I got MIUI 10 8.7.3 Nightly Update. Here is my experience with MIUI 10. The lastest MIUI10 features a UI redesign and they added a bunch of new features this time. Like others, they applied Artificial Intelligence in making of MIUI10. Click here to Read More...

Review 5: A Brief Review Of MIUI 10 On Redmi NOTE 4

Since MIUI 10 was launched I was waiting to get my hands on it, recently as a resources team member I got a privilege to use MIUI 10 on my Redmi NOTE 4 and what I Explored is quite amazing. Click here to Read More...

Review 6: MIUI 10 An Ultimate AI Beast On Redmi Note 3

Hello Mi Fans,
The MIUI 9 made major changes in the previous version. Now with the MIUI 10, Xiaomi has taken a whole new approach towards providing a more unique user experience. The latest version has incorporated major latest technological innovation. Click here to Read More...

Review 7: Beauty With The Beast (MIUI 10 With Mi MIX 2S)

Hi MIUIers!
How are you all? It was May when Xiaomi announced about their latest UI update which is MIUI 10. Almost every mobile users remain excited regarding software updates. Same goes for me as well. I bought a gorgeous Mi MIX 2S from the very beginning of its launch. It's really an awesome device with superb performance. But today I am not going to give a review of this device, instead of that, I am going to review about MIUI 10. And Mi MIX 2S got the Beta update of MIUI 10 in the first batch which is quite a long time ago and as a Super Moderator, I got the update in the first batch. So, after about 1 and a half months using experience, I am going to express my views and opinion regarding it. So, let's begin. Click here to Read More...

Review 8: MIUI 10: THE MOST SOPHISTICATED MIUI YET

Last May 31st, Xiaomi released the highly anticipated MIUI 10 alongside their 8th-anniversary flagship phone Mi 8. For those who are not familiar with MIUI, it is Xiaomi's own customization of the Android operating system which upgrades it in many aspects.

What does the new iteration of MIUI have to offer? Let’s find out! Click here to Read More...

Review 9: Designed For Smart Users

Since the launch of MIUI 10, I was so much excited to use it. My Review Should be based on Latest MIUI 10 Global Beta V8.7.12. The device that using For Review is Mi MAX.
On the LockScreen the Clock Fonts has Changed and it looks Awesome. By Swiping left side you can get 4 Shortcut of Mi Home, Mi Remote, Wallpaper Carousel and Torch. It's Same as MIUI 9 and by swiping Right side, you can quickly open the Camera App. Also Lock Screen Music Player is also Changes. Click here to Read More...

Review 10: Complete Review Of AI Powered MIUI 10 On Redmi Note 4

Hey... MI Lovers...How are you all ??? Hope you all are enjoying the MIUI na ???
I was waiting from so long about MIUI 10 releasing, Recently I upgraded to AI Powered MIUI 10, Wow. That is the MIUI 10, I have fallen in love with the release of MIUI 10, and, recently I have updated to Miui 10.
that was a very good feeling for me... MIUI 10 is faster than lightning. In addition to all the previous system optimizations from MIUI 9. Click here to Read More...

Contest Schedule:
  • Voting Period: 25th July - 30th July 2018 (UTC+08:00)
  • Winners Announcement: Before 10th August 2018
Note: The result will be co-determined by Admin's choice (50%) and voting (50%)

Prizes Details:
  • 1. First Prize (1 winner): Redmi Note 5 + MIUI 10 T-shirt
  • 2. Second Prize (1 winner): Mijia Sports Watch + MIUI 10 T-shirt
  • 3. Third Prize (8 winners): 1000 Forum Credits

Note: You are allowed to promote your entry in social media and other channels, but don't ask for votes within the forum. Anyone who is found out in any sort of fake polling will be disqualified.

Prizes Gallery:

Redmi Note 5
RN5.png

Mijia Sports Watch
134320bfzq45og4gg54rsi.jpg.thumb_副本.jpg

MIUI 10 T-shirt ( Surprise)

Special Thanks to Admin @Nanana and @candicesu for her Support and Prizes
Always believe something wonderful is about to happen.

Vote For Your Favourite Review Here!

Single-option Poll, 3521 members voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite71 Share

Rated by 45 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Seventh_Scream + 1 Fantastic!
1596225176 + 5 Awesome!
lleumas + 1 Great!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
Ronixis + 2 Great!
FdSuarez + 1 Thanks!
AisKacangMilo + 2 Great!
Koanrade + 1 Great!
kendrissdhunter + 1 Fantastic!
makumark + 2 Fantastic!
shahed0096 + 2 Thanks!
jcunltd + 2 Thanks!
AmanPrapatSingh + 5 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
navasiedoo + 2 Great!
Jheps + 5 Fantastic!
maZPri + 4 Awesome!
serevid-2016 + 2 Awesome!
Nowfel + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
blackfirefly434 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
aju45 + 5 Thanks!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
srspinto + 5 Thanks!
Aniketism + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
Atthadeht24 + 4 Awesome!
1630616700 + 1 Thanks!
naunghtoolwin + 1 Awesome!

Experience +209  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

Use the reply button or tag me @rahul_09 so that I get notified.
PM won't be responded as quickly as open thread replies.
QQ:3513805865

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
275 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Power StripMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMagic CubeYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Water PurifierMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi 4XMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Xiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI Russia1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper TuesdayI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky Friday3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayDiwali MIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk Mourning1st AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 9Super SaturdayRingolicious MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalPuzzle MasterCamera Filter Guru MedalWomen's Day MedalMIUI 20 Million Users3 Million Forum MembersMIUI S5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewQuick SurveyNougatDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersEvaluator RepMIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI 8th AnniversaryMr. Dependable9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI SuperstarTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruTheme TalentApp TalentMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalHumor MasterIndia Independence DayMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Forum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMIUI KingMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

10:31, Jul-25-2018 | From PC
|
Review 1

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi ScaleMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi BandMi VRMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Notebook AirMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iMIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly Poll2 Million Forum MembersSuper Sunday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper Monday5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI SSurge S1MIUI World TourSuper SaturdayPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesXiaomi 6th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoApp StarStar WarsMIUI SuperstarSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingBlack Shark10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackTheme Talent25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Nougat

10:35, Jul-25-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
voted

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
187 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices Contest300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn Festival90000 Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppRocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerOTA Feedback

10:35, Jul-25-2018 | From PC
|
Voted

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1029 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi BoxMi MIXMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeNinebot MiniMi TV 70Mijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi BandMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MarshmallowFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMi Pad 2Mi Max 2Redmi 4XMi 5XMi 5Redmi 2Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Xiaomi Mi 64 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi TVMi Pad 3Mi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 201790000 Forum MembersPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHilal Ramadan Super MondayFan Of MIUI RussiaXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalSuper WednesdayMid-Autumn FestivalSuper TuesdayMIUI World TourRocket to FutureMIUI 2017300K Forum Members100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali Happy DiwaliMerry Christmas1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly PollAtaturk MourningXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRingolicious MedalMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI SFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper FridayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ Follower5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMr. DependableBlack SharkIndonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongRedmi 5ARingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Quick SurveySurpriseApp StarStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersMi A17 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/Plus10 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2Mi 5XScroll Of WisdomMIUI Weekend Giveaway9 Million Forum MembersRedmi Y1/Lite2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryOreoMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Debate MasterMIUI ExpertRedmi Note 5/ProNougatOTA FeedbackMIUI KingMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz MasterForum Contest LoverIndia Independence DayMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeTheme TalentMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals Collector

10:37, Jul-25-2018 | From APP
|
Voted!!best of luck to all

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

poetikkangaroo + 4 Great!
Samnilpa + 4 Great!

Experience +8  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
51 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMi VRMi VR HeadsetMi MIXMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!Redmi Note 4XMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Super SundayHappy New YearSurge S110 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMIUI SMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersSurprise10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI King25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersApp StarForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Android Guru2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerOTA Feedback

10:40, Jul-25-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
Voted

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Redmi Note 4XSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerOTA Feedback

10:44, Jul-25-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Review 5

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
96 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8Merry ChristmasI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Happy New YearAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI World TourMIUI PHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMIUI S1700K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Marathon Medal1500K Forum Members2100K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SundayMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From Nepal3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSurge S1MIUI Forum App300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaMiPopMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz10 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingAndroid GuruApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeDebate MasterForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomApp TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017

10:44, Jul-25-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Review 2

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMagic CubeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi HomeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMi 5s3500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Rocket to Future5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 2017SurpriseBlack SharkStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterForum Contest Lover

10:46, Jul-25-2018 | From PC
|
Voted

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
131 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi MIXMi BandMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeUnlock MedalNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi BoxFantastic!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!Mi TVMi MIXSuper SundayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Monday2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI PHappy New YearMIUI SMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9Rocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalWomen's Day MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAndroid Elf2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum 10 Million Forum MembersMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsIndia Independence DayAndroid Guru6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMIUI FollowerNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMr. DependableMIUI Twitter Follower8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerRedmi Quiz MasterOTA FeedbackQuick SurveyMi Lover MedalMi TalentApp StarMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkTheme Talent5 Million Forum MembersDebate Master

10:47, Jul-25-2018 | From Mi MIX
|
awesome reviews, good luck for all

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list