On your PC do these next steps:
1. Open Device Manager and Phone will be detected as QHUSB_BULK under the Com Ports section.
Right Click and choose Update Drivers.
Note : - Driver Signature Enforcement: It's recommended to disable. Reboot your PC in Advanced Mode and Choose Disable Driver Signature.
Follow this thread (Credits to @feds64 ) Disable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows 7/8/10 64-Bit
2. Choose Browse My Computer for Driver Software
3. Choose the Path of Xiaomi Folder. Most of users will find it like this.
Note:- If Folder does not exist , Install MI Flash (Link below) first.
Win 64 bit C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Xiaomi \ MiPhone \ Qualcomm \ Driver
Win 32 bit C: \ Program Files \ Xiaomi \ MiPhone \ Qualcomm \ Driver
4. Choose Install this Driver Software anyway.
5. Wait till driver installation successful.
6. The driver will be installed Sucessfully and you can see added in Ports as Qualcomm HS-USB.
Now we are ready to Flash!
Flashing ROM Part.Windows 64-Bit recommended as users are facing issues on 32-Bit and brick thier devices.
The ROM links below are of Fastboot Rom. Recovery ROM will not work.If you have already downloaded Fastboot ROM no need to Download again.(File Extension with .Zip file is Recovery ROM, .tgz or .tar file is Fastboot ROM)
you can choose your Fastboot rom here:
Fastboot Rom Download Link
Global Stable (V7.5.8) : Download Here
China Stable (V7.5.1) : Download Here
If link does not work, Put Letter "o" not Zero before the Link address.
Important: - Before flashing it is advised to take the backup of data and make sure that your phone battery is charged enough.
Steps to Flash ROM: -
1. Download ROM from the above link (Which one you want to Flash) and extract it to Desktop(Use Winrar or 7-Zip Software to extract).
(Please check if the file suffix is '.tgz'. Please rename it to '.tgz' if the suffix is '.gz or .tar')
Note: - Some users get error while extracting on Desktop Because there is space in the username of PC or the folder as shown.
The users should put the ROM In C Drive in a folder without spaces. E,g C:/ROM/MIUI
2. Download flashing tool from the above link and install it.
3. Once installation is complete, Run MiFlash Beta application.
4. Click on browse.
5. Select ROM folder from Desktop(From the location where ROM is saved).
Note: -The path of the ROM folder Should be like "C:\\MIUI" Not "C:\MIUI\images"
The MIUI Rom folder should Contain the following files.
6. Press Refresh button to see you device in flashing tool.
After pressing refresh button you will see connected device (COM 3 or COM 4)
Choose Flash_all option.
7. Click on Flash and it will start process.
8. Once flashing process completes
Remove the cable and keep Power Button pressed until it Vibrates and shows Mi LOGO.
The device will start, wait till completion, it can take up to 10 minutes.