V7.5.2.0.LHJMIDE
Reproduce rate
100%
ROM version
Global Stable ROM
Country/Region
India
Description
Earlier to this update I was able to connect to PC internet through MI PC Suite. But unable to do the same even after updating to latest MI PC Suite v3.2.1.3111
Steps to reproduce
Connect phone to MI PC Suite latest version, not able to connect to PC Internet.
Screenshot
Log
Earlier to this update I was able to connect to PC internet through MI PC Suite. But unable to do the same even after updating to latest MI PC Suite v3.2.1.3111 and it is always showing 0.00 kb/s in MI PC Suite. I am not able to connect to my PC Internet after updating to latest MIUI.
Favorite Share

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 5s Plus
Online time
855 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 6Mi TVRedmi Note 3Mi 4cRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi NoteThanksgiving DayRooster Year of 20172014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalI Love 20161400K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Beta team - IndiaForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackMi TalentRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerYouth PledgeHumor MasterRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMr. Dependable

01:50, Aug-05-2016 | From PC
|
Currently there are MI PC suite connectivity issues which is already reported and will fixed in upcoming PC suite updates.Always search before posting...
Keep Smiling he he he..........

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list