This post was edited by Technoking2020 at 23:12, Sep-25-2016 |
This is a quick notice to All users who share ROM, Kernels, Recovery or any work which are created by Developers in MIUI Official Forum.
1. The first and must tried option, search on forum before posting anything, may be the developer or someone has already shared it.
2. Always ask for permissions from developer to share his/her work by sending PM and/or replying to the originated post. You must also share the source link after getting permissions.
3. Even if you are sharing a copy from other sites, permissions should be granted from developers and sources must be cited.
4. If you can't find the originator developer, please PM the Redmi Note 3 Moderators Team. OR, PM any Device Team Member to discuss with them.
5. If you are unable to contact the developer or get reply from developer, you can share the thread and give full credits to the developer, with all the links and names mentioned in thread. The Redmi Note 2 Moderator Team will not hesitate to either delete the thread or warn/ban you, if you fail to do so. REMEMBER;
If we don't give credits to original developers, then there may be no good work in future,
so its our duty to credit them for their awesome work!
6. After copying from the source, the source link, developer names who contributed, must be posted in Bold, large size fonts like 3 or 4 so that it can be seen by everyone easily.
7. Its a request to all users to report such threads which do not include source url and developer name. Appropriate action(s) will be taken by the Redmi Note 3 Forum Management Team.
Notice: All the users having any issue can contact Redmi Note 3 Moderators Team.