Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
2441 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi HomeMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mi BoxMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi  BunnyMi MIXMi BandMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMi TVMi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMi Note 2MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts100k Forum Members1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI PMIUI 7th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 20171300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalUEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 20 Million Users1900K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 9Pokemon Master MedalDiwali 90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSurge S1Super Monday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI Lucky FridayHappy New Year1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayMIUI 2017300K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Puzzle MasterSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamSilver Super ModeratorMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryApp TalentApp Review TalentMr. DependableApp TalentApp Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI App Review TeamMIUI Halloween 2017App StarMIUI Weekend GiveawayDual CameraDiscuss HereMIUI 1010 Million Forum MembersMi Band 3Mi Drop12 Million Forum Members13 Million Forum MembersHappy 2019MIUI 2018MIUI Traveller's ClubMi 89 Million Forum MembersMIUI Device ExpertBest ArticleExemplary moderatorAnnual appraisedMaster Of Technology25 Million StrongMi Note 3Mi 6XMIUI Insta FollowerQuick SurveyMIUI Quick DiscussionHeart to HeartIndia Independence DayTheme TalentAndroid ElfMi TalentStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerP PreviewStar Of IconsMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroMIUI ExpertApp Review StarUpdates LoverMIUI KingYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Medals CollectorGolden Idea CreatorSuper ModeratorXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarSurpriseMi MIX 2SBlack SharkForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruRingtone ExpertRedmi Quiz MasterDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterStar WarsNougat8 Million Forum Members

[Reviews] [Ntech #9][Device Team] Beauty With The Beast ( MIUI 10 With Mi MIX 2S)

[ Promote]
56259 545 |
23:57, Jul-15-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Nowfel at 14:34, Aug-13-2018

MIUI 10
Review On Mi MIX 2S
By Nowfel

INTRODUCTION

Hi MIUIers!
How are you all? It was May when Xiaomi announced about their latest UI update which is MIUI 10. Almost every mobile users remain excited regarding software updates. Same goes for me as well. I bought a gorgeous Mi MIX 2S from the very beginning of its launch. It's really an awesome device with superd performance. But today I am not going to give review of this device, instead of that, I am going to review about MIUI 10. And Mi MIX 2S got the Beta update of MIUI 10 in the first batch which is quite a long time ago and as a Super Moderator, I got the update in the first batch. So, after about 1 and a half months using experience, I am going to express my views and opinion regarding it. So, let's begin.

Abstract

MIUI 10 has got many upgradation from MIUI 10 specially in optimization and UI in different apps. Here I will try to cover as much as I can to share my experience after using it for a handsome amount of time. Hope it will give everyone a clear idea regarding MIUI 10 and it's features.

System Optimization

The first thing which any user is looking from any software update is a decent look with a smoother UI. And smoother UI is the front end work and the back end work for this smoother UI is a better and perfect system optimization. And this time, I must say that, MIUI 10 just nailed it in case of system optimization. I am using for around last 45 days and I am fully satisfied with it. It gave me awesome performance with amazing speed from day to day life usage to heavy gaming and everything.

New Notification Shade

Well, after system optimization it comes about decent look. And I will start this design part from the notification shade. In MIUI 10, you will find a totally different notification shade from MIUI 9. It is something similar to iOS or Android P Beta Preview which is available for Mi MIX 2S (I have experienced this beta preview for few days). This time the notification shade gives you a quite clean and fresh look with white background. Which gave it a premium look. There is a medium size clock available on the left side along with other icons on the right. And shortcut for different options look pretty decent with light blue color over the white background color.  And in the notification shade, you can divide the notifications in 3 categories which are, a) Seperate, b) Group & c) unimportant.

New Volume UI

After the notification shade, now it's time to talk about the new volume slider or volume UI, whatever you say. In MIUI 10, volume slider UI got a totally different look. Matching with the notification shade, it also got the same color which is white background with blue indication. When you press any volume button, you will see one slider option over the screen which will be the general mobile vomume. There will be 3 dots in the below of the slider and when you press that, you will find 3 different slider for different volume controls like, ringtone, media and alarm. You will find some other options in the panel which are, DND mode, Count Down for profile changer and silent button. This made the things related to sound very simple and easy to use. Thumbs up to MIUI 10 for adding this feature.

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-08-09-330_com.miui.home.jpg

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-08-16-288_com.miui.home.jpg

New Weather App

In MIUI 10, weather app also got new UI as well. And like all the other app updates, this UI is also very simple and easy to look at. For different kinds of weather conditions it will show different kinds of pictures which makes this app looks more promising. You can also see some other info like sunrise and sunset with a nice curve graph and air speed, humidity air pressure and some other info as well.

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-09-29-867_com.miui.weather2.jpg

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-09-34-294_com.miui.weather2.jpg

New Calendar App

Calander app also became more decent with the new UI. It's now more simple in the front panel and adding reminders are now more easy with the new adding options.

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-09-58-580_com.android.calendar.jpg

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-10-05-383_com.android.calendar.jpg

New Clock App

Most of the other apps got UI with simple white color where new clock app got the totally oposite. It got the new UI with black color. There are total 4 sections in the clock app. Those are stated below.

1. In the alarm section, you can now use voice to add alarms.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-10-36-267_com.android.deskclock.jpg   

2. In the clock section, you can add timezones for different places and see them all at same place with map marking.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-10-39-182_com.android.deskclock.jpg

3. Stop watch is just like the before.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-10-41-949_com.android.deskclock.jpg

4. Timer section became totally different. You can set timer just like the other timer apps, but you can also add different backgrounds for time screen like forest, summer night, beach etc and the most amazing thing is, it will play some sounds which is related tho this condition. Just have a try, you will love it.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-10-50-360_com.android.deskclock.jpg

New Calculator

Calculator app got some modification also. Now, in the front page, using a button you can move from normal calculator to scientific calculator.

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-11-33-381_com.miui.calculator.jpg

You will see 3 different option on the top which are:
1. Calculator
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-11-36-682_com.miui.calculator.jpg

2. Converter
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-11-40-131_com.miui.calculator.jpg

3. Mortgage
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-11-46-567_com.miui.calculator.jpg

New Data Usage Panel

Data Usage app, which is having short cut in the notification panel has also got new look. This look is having the combination is white and blue just like the other apps. This app also got very nice animation in the front panel.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-12-25-284_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

New Security App

From the previous MIUI versions, we have seen that MIUI Security app is a very powerful app with lots of features like, junk file cleaning, virus scan, game booster etc. And in MIUI 10, it became more powerful with amazing UI with lots of animations and a clean look. Here are different functions of this security app.

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-12-58-150_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

1. Cleaner
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-13-05-879_com.miui.cleanmaster.jpg

2. Security Scan
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-13-12-857_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

3. Battery
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-13-19-324_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

4. Data Usage

5. Game Speed Booster
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-13-28-823_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

6. Manage App

It also has some other features like deep clean, dual apps, second space etc.

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-13-39-802_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

New Caller UI

Caller ID also got new UI with a very soft color tone with a little transparent shades.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-15-12-546_com.android.incallui.jpg

Notes App With Voice Support

In notes app, now you can add you voice records to record it for future. This is amazing for keeping voice records.

New Nature Sound

In MIUI 10, there are some new sounds added for different functions. One of the remarkable sound option is, it has added many sounds for different kinds of notification starting from system notification to third party app notification.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-16-06-602_com.android.thememanager.jpg

Studio Lighting For Camera

Studio lighting is a new feature which Xiaomi made for the Mi 8 for the first time but after releasing Mi 8, Xiaomi CEO had announced that, it will also be available for Mi MIX 2s. As a result, my device got this feature few days back. It's normally a camera feature, which works only is rear camera portrait mode. In this mode what it does is, it detect human face using Xiaomi's amazing AI technology and then it can add different kinds of effects in the picture. Some samples are given below.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-16-44-158_com.miui.extraphoto.jpg

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-16-47-060_com.miui.extraphoto.jpg

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-16-49-744_com.miui.extraphoto.jpg

Quick Reply From Notification Shade

Next comes the quick reply feature. This is one of my favourite feature of MIUI 10. This feature is something, which allows you to reply a message instantly from the pop up notifications. It works for the most of the messaging apps including, sms, messenger, wechat etc.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-20-43-410_com.android.mms.jpg

Redesigned Lock Screen Notification

Notifications over the lock screen also got a little bit modification in case of shape and design. Here you can see a sample.

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-20-37-889_lockscreen.jpg

Faster System Animation

System animations like moving one screen to another screen and also the transactions became more smooth with faster speed.

MIUI Lab - Car Mode

MIUI Lab was available in MIUI 9 with only 1-2 features but in MIUI 10 is has more features than before. One is Car Mode, which is till now applicable for Chinese users only. It helps a person use his mobile while driving using AI technology. But it's still in development phase.

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-22-09-745_com.xiaomi.drivemode.jpg

MIUI Lab - Super Resolution

Super Resolution is also a MIUI Lab features. It helps to get high resolution pictures from different sources specially from WeChat.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-22-15-279_com.android.settings.jpg

MIUI Lab - AI Preloading

AI Preloading is also a feature of MIUI Lab project. Using AI it detects users app use attitude and basing on that, it helps to open a app faster by pre-loading it.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-22-21-839_com.android.settings.jpg

Full Screen Gestures

Full screen gesture is another awesome feature. It helps to operate my mobile without using navigation buttons. Instead of that it uses different types of gestures to go back, open menu or show recent items. This gives a different kinds of user experience.
Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-22-34-549_com.android.settings.jpg

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-22-49-117_com.android.settings.jpg

Screenshot_2018-07-15-21-24-23-549_com.miui.contentextension.jpg

Taplus

Taplus is an amazing features for capturing images from different apps. After enabling it, when you tap a image from any app for a long time, using AI, it will detect the image and gives you the option to save it. Even apps like Instagram which doesn't allow users to save a image directly, with the help of this app, you can directly save a image from Instagram.

PROS & CONS

Pros:
  • Smooth UI
  • Better Optimization
  • Many Apps got new UI
  • Many New Features are added.
  • Fresh, Net & Clean look

Cons:
  • Still some bugs are there.

Conclusion/ Summary

I am using Xiaomi mobiles with MIUI from the time when it has MIUI 6 running. From then, I have used MIUI 6, MIUI 7, MIUI 8, MIUI 9 and MIUI 10. Among all these MIUI versions I have used so far, I am really happy with MIUI 10 because of it amazing system optimization, clean & fresh UI and amazing performance.  Along with this, I also got some additional features which I have described in details above. So, in the conclusion, in one sentence I can say, I am just in love with MIUI 10.

My Overall Rating

My Overall Rating Regarding MIUI 10 is: 4.5 out of 5

Thanks

Thanks to Admin @candicesu for always
supporting these kinds of contests
&
Redmi 5/Plus Management Team ( @rahul_09, @mitch002, @Muz_paray, @abhijitdevnath)
for arranging this contest.

Favorite31 Share

Rated by 10 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
kada210 + 1 Fantastic!
hellobiswajit + 4 Fantastic!
bokth + 5 Awesome review
cmk33 + 5 Great!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
kr.AYAMAN + 5 Great!
mitch002 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
skbddn + 10 + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +70  Prestige +21  View Rating Log

Super Moderator
Redmi 3S/Prime/3X, Gadgets, Redmi Y1/Lite, Xiaomi Mi Max/Prime, Mi 6X, Mi 8, Bangladesh SF

Please use Reply button or do @Nowfel, so that I can get a notification and reply faster.

Supreme Member

Indonesian MiFans

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
Online time
755 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniNinety Degree LuggageMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMi BoxMi VRMi Kids WatchMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8Flashholic4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 4iRedmi 4XRedmi 2Super TuesdayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 201790000 Forum MembersMIUI World TourMid-Autumn Festival3500K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper SaturdayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI S5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI P10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper MondayPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI SpainRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI BangladeshGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopYouth PledgeApp StarSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersEvaluator RepRingtone ExpertMIUI G+ FollowerBlack Shark10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Theme TalentHeart to HeartPOCO F1Redmi 5/Plus13 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereMi DropMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableMIUI 10Dual CameraStar WarsMIUI KingMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz25 Million StrongAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterForum Contest Lover2017 Annual AwardsAndroid Elf6 Million Forum MembersMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI Tech SurveyXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerQuick SurveyTechnology GuruMi Story TellerScroll Of Wisdom8 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertOreoNougat

02:57, Jul-16-2018 | From Redmi 2
|
Awesome Phone.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
04:05, Jul-16-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
awesome

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
15 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIUEFA EURO Medal1400K Forum MembersMi Lover MedalMIUI FB Follower

04:28, Jul-16-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
it's a good job. has greatly improved the experience we had in miui9

MIUI Beta Team - China

Say NO to FAKE People

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
469 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi  BunnyMi BandYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi HomeMi BoxMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinety Degree LuggageI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI Weekly PollMIUI SMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI World TourHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper Saturday2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super MondayMiPopMIUI Weekend GiveawayIndia Independence DayEvaluator RepMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz Master10 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2018Heart to HeartPOCO F1MIUI Tech Survey13 Million Forum MembersHumor Master7 Million Forum MembersMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersMi DropScroll Of WisdomDiscuss HereMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerBlack SharkDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI Fan5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerMIUI King8 Million Forum MembersOreoStar WarsAndroid GuruQuick SurveyMi TalentOTA FeedbackMi A12017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyAndroid Elf25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum NougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi 5ATheme TalentSurpriseForum Contest Lover9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI Superstar

05:01, Jul-16-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
Nice review. Thanks
Follow the Forum Rules.
Respect each others.
Be a Smart Member.
Smartphone for Smart People
Always Believe That Something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
43 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8AnTuTuRedmi 3SFan Of MIUI FranceSurge S1Super WednesdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper Tuesday10 Million Forum Posts300K Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI World TourSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayI Love Mi Bunny9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIer25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeXiaomi 8th AnniversaryUpdates LoverMi TalentMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI King

05:16, Jul-16-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Nice Review!
Now I deserve a treat! 😅

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
06:56, Jul-16-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
gracias

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
675 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Mi TV1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundaySurge S110 Million Forum Posts2014 ChristmasHilal Ramadan Happy Valentine's Day700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Happy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalI Love 20165 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali 1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMiPopMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Follower8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentStar WarsSurpriseIndia Independence Day13 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017Xiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI KingMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentMIUI FB FollowerApp Talent

09:50, Jul-16-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
i thought moderators are not allowed to participate in the contest beacuse they have special skills. i think normal uaers can't win in these type of contest's.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi HomeAwesome!MIUI World TourSuper MondayMIUI SMIUI Marathon MedalDiscuss HereMIUI 106 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest Lover10 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMi Talent

18:04, Jul-16-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
thank you for a great review.  Beautifully written and great coverage of the new MIUI.

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversarySurge S1OreoStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of TechnologyOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsMIUI G+ Follower

21:38, Jul-16-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
Thank you, good new system

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list