Author: Manish@786

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
19:20, Jul-11-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
there are a lot of better accessories that can be integrated with mobile phones!!! this was invented by nonsense experts!!! for selfies it is better to get out a micro drone with a camera and range of 500m!!!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Lover Medal9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Medals CollectorSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

19:23, Jul-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
depends on use case I guess. Me, I rarely take selfies and I am not a big fan of "The Notch", so yes I would prefer the pop up front camera. Heavy 🤳 I guess would prefer the instant solution and live with the notch.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
206 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMi WiFi RouterMi BandMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMi KeyMi BoxMi TV 70Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 2015I Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi 4iMi NoteMi 2Redmi 2Mi Max Xiaomi Mi 6Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 4th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureMIUI PMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamUpdates LoverApp StarMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Black SharkMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsTechnology GuruMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Die-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum

19:25, Jul-11-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
finally we can get rid of the ugly notch. never have been fan of notches

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
9 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI P1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th Anniversary

19:36, Jul-11-2018 | From PC
|
I'm still skeptical about the drive-out mechanism if it could stuck, broke and become a big dust- or fluffcatcher...

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandI Love MIUIAnTuTuPuzzle MasterRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI 2017Star Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalMost Active MIUIer9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI King8 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurprise

19:38, Jul-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Thanks for sharing

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SundayWomen's Day MedalMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 9Happy Singles' DayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseApp StarBlack SharkPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsNougatOreoMi Story Teller8 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMi TalentMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackXiaomi 8th Anniversary

19:38, Jul-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks for sharing.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi A1
Online time
22 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI PMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI India2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' Day1st AnniversaryMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsDebate MasterMi Talent5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackBlack SharkSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum Members

19:47, Jul-11-2018 | From APP
|
Nope, pop-up will make device more fragile when fall

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Rocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum Members300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppSuper TuesdayMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMaster Of Technology

19:53, Jul-11-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
The simple the better!
Without popup is better and more reliable.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
19 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi MIXMi BoxMi Band 2Magic CubeYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 4XRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 2017MIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SundayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI S1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Super MondaySurge S1MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMiPopGamer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. Dependable5 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentBlack Shark7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerMi Story Teller9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseApp StarMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionDebate MasterAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverRingtone ExpertMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology Guru6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersStar WarsNougatOreoMIUI ExpertMi Lover Medal

19:53, Jul-11-2018 | From APP
|
With a potential risk of breaking it when dropped, I could live with a notch.
Almost all the apps are optimized to fit 18:9 instead or 19:9 on notched displays like my OnePlus 6, notch is never a problem.
Also, OnePlus have included a feature to hide the notch which will just shut off the pixels on the either sides of notch making use of that AMOLED panel and that is significantly invisible with that option being turned on. Have used the device for about a week and felt like the notch was never there on my device. But the notch is something that shows the original foam factor and hence turned the feature off to display the mighty notch.
Sukumar B

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
17 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestRocket to Future1 Million Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppSuper SundaySuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI World TourMIUI 2017SurpriseScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

19:55, Jul-11-2018 | From PC
|
The Notch is the worst imitation of the iPhone x, which other manufacturers could do. Xiaomi with its Mi Mix implemented a trend of Bezel less, but implemented the Notch only to imitate the design of the X, this was the worst decision.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list