[Others] Need Mi R3 Global ROM Like Chinese ROM

[ Promote]
48 1 |
16:01, Jul-08-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hi,
We are the global user of Mi R3 Router. We have many problems in global rom of the R3 router. But Chinese rom is so impressive. we need a rom like chinse rom. Please develop a global like Chinse rom.
Thanks
Favorite Share

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
303 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Qi CycleMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum MembersMi 5sMi TVSuper SundayMIUI SMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterRingtone ExpertTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar WarsMi Story TellerUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of Wisdom

17:05, Jul-11-2018 | From Mi 5s
|
Hi,
@arifulrony Thanks for your suggestion. Developers are always doing their best to give better user's experience. Hope they can also make the gobal firmware as goog as china firmware. But I can't ensure you that.  If you really like the China firmware then flash it to your router. Hope it'll be better as many users are doing the same thing. For translation they are using google chrome with built in translator.

Regards
Don' forget to mention me in your reply!

Find me on Facebook , Instagram
The series I manage : Tech Animate

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list