Super moderator

君子之交,淡如水!

Credits
Device
Mi 1
Online time
2308 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Water PurifierNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi HomeMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia IHP Rice CookerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi USB FanMijia Electric ScooterMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMi Max Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4SMi NoteMi 5Mi Note ProMi 5sMi 5s LaunchRedmi 2RedmiRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi ProMi 4iRedmi NoteMi TVMi MIXHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayHappy Diwali5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 4th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 2014 ChristmasSingapore Birthday900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI V5 Review800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Philippines500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey300K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsPuzzle MasterMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World TourSuper TuesdaySuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalSuper Wednesday3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017Super MondayRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalI Love 20162100K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali MIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 300 WeeksSurge S11700K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkrainePokemon Master MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 9MIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersSuper SundayMid-Autumn FestivalGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamYouth PledgeDiamond Super ModeratorMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfStar Of MIUI Device TeamXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Global Forum 2014Ringtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroScroll Of WisdomMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat2017 Annual AwardsTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertStar Of IconsMr. DependableHumor MasterMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerApp TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI King

[MiUI DEVICE TEAM] Mi 4 VS OnePlus One [Must See]

[ Promote]
11608 48 |
13:54, Jul-30-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by fksgs2 at 17:44, Nov-22-2014

SOURCE REFERENCE: http://www.gizmochina.com/2014/07/27/xiaomi-mi4-vs-oneplus-one/Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlus One CREDITS TO: Frank Tu July 27, 2014 Gadget, Oneplus, Review, Xiaomi

The launch of Xiaomi’s Mi4 is a wake-up call to all the non-budget brands, Chinese smartphones at the moment are such good value they can give any company in the world a run for their money, you’re getting amazing technology at really low prices. Xiaomi are a powerhouse in the field too, selling over 26 million smartphones this year. They have a target to sell 60 million in 2014, so with the Mi4 they are on course to pull it off. The Mi3 is considered one of the best smartphones around in its category. The Mi4 is long-awaited and the specs have finally been announced, so to see what this new beast has to offer, let’s compare it with the other pretty awesome flagship killer, the OnePlus One. The choice is between David and Goliath, Oneplus have only been in business a short time and their phone is brilliant, but the production has let the side down, with them proving hopeless when it comes to meeting demand.
Display
The Mi4 has a 5 inch IPS display screen featuring 1920 x 1080 resolution, the OnePlus One has a larger display, 5.5 inches making the pixel count a little lower per inch for the OnePlus One. The Mi4 has 441 ppi and the OnePlus One has 401. Definitely a win for the Mi4 in the display department.
Performance
The Mi4, like the OnePlus One, boasts a 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor, quad-core and one of the best processors available at the moment. The memory is also exactly the same, with both phones having 3GB RAM and being available with both 16GB and 64GB storage memory. It seems as far as the hardware goes there is little to choose between the two flagships. In fact these specs seem to be pretty much standard across all the high-end phones coming out of China at the moment. No bad thing at all, but we’re going to have to look a little more in depth to find significant performance differences between the phones.
Camera
The OnePlus One is slightly inferior in the camera stakes, although both it and the Mi4 share a 13MP rear camera, the Mi4 has an 8MP front shooter whereas the OnePlus One has a 5MP. The picture quality on the Mi4 is better but a 5MP front shooter such as that on the OnePlus is still a good feature, even if it doesn’t match the Mi4.
Battery
The battery is slightly better on the OnePlus One, it has a 3100mAh battery compared to the Mi4s 3080mAh, not a huge difference granted, but anything that counts towards making the phone last all day has got to be a plus.
Operating System/User Interface
Both phones run on Android, but the Mi4 round the MIUI V5 (with the V6 being released in August), the OnePlus runs the CyanogenMod 11S. Both phones offer a capable and customisable user interface that offers a lot. Mostly the choice here is down to personal preference rather than capability.
Verdict:
There isn’t a massive amount to choose between the phones, but the Mi4 is the better phone overall, having a superior display and front camera. Could the price be the decider? Well, the slightly better Mi4 is priced at $322 USD and the OnePlus priced at $299 USD. The thirty dollar difference isn’t enough to keep the race an even one, and your best bet is to go for the Mi4, it has the better specs and the price and at only slightly more expensive than the OnePlus, it just makes sense to get the better phone. I realise that there are a few die-hard OnePlus fans that want it for the design, which is great, and these people are probably going to buy it anyway but if you want the rational choice, get the Mi4.

Five cool UI features of the OnePlus One Frank Tu  May 7, 2014  Android, Google, News, Oneplus, Review, Uncategorized

New Chinese manufacturer OnePlus has been making waves in the build up to launching their flagship One smartphone. The OnePlus One runs a CyanogenMod S11 UI on Android 4.4 Kit-Kat. Here are some of the cool ways the UI makes operating the device a delight.
1, Camera
The interface is very similar in looks to the base Google camera, but features remarkably assessable and easy to understand settings for the camera and video recorder. When switching settings, icons appear in front of the camera, allowing users to see what changing settings do to an image. A simple swipe up or down rotates through various effects and filters. This phone will allow users to share unique and high quality photo and video.
2. Theme Engine
A hallmark feature of the OnePlus One is that the user has a huge amount of control over customization, without the need to root the device. Most other devices on the market do not have the same capabilities. This feature allows the built in Theme Engine to make amazingly customizable changes to the way the devise looks and acts. Multiple themes can be run at the same time, with users picking and choosing their favorite features from each. A user could use completely different themes for fonts, icons, home page, call display, boot screen, sound packs and more, all  the same time.
3. Advanced Button Customization
Users have full control over the navigation bar, as well as the soft buttons on the bottom of the screen. They can be removed completely, or supplemented with a button of your choosing, such as search. This smartphone is customizable to an impressive degree.
4. Screencapture
Another feature that is accessible without rooting the phone is the Screencapture mode. It records your actions with a high frame rate, especially helpful if you are helping someone with something remotely and need to show them what you are doing. Screencapture videos are crisp and can be shared easily.
5. Invisible Volume Bar
This is an optional setting, like most everything on the OnePlus One. It is especially handy when gaming, watching videos or doing other involved tasks.

SO after reading the review, Which one is your choice?

Single-option Poll, 211 members voted
52.13% 110
41.71% 88
6.16% 13
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite Share

Rated by 6 people   Experience Reason  

jmoram + 1 Awesome!
guffoe + 5 Fantastic!
ayumimi_xviii + 1 Awesome!
punkthemonk + 5 Great!
zeroradniw + 1 Fantastic!
Eyesburn + 1 Awesome!

Experience +14  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
625 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi BoxMIUI 6FlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2015Mi 3Redmi NoteMi TVMi PadRedmi 1SRedmiMi 1MIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan 1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI V5 ReviewHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 30 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey2014 ChristmasMIUI English Forum 2013Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from IndiaDiwali 300K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI 100 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyClass A Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamForum Contest LoverApp StarInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterAndroid GuruStar Of IconsUpdates LoverYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

13:55, Jul-30-2014 | Via mobile
|
Mi4 64gb my all time favourite

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

Sharifa + 2 Agreed!
GR33dyBlackie + 2 Agreed! XM FTW!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Good or Bad, It's Up to You.

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S Prime
Online time
634 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankYeelight Bedside LampUnlock MedalMi BandMi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFi RouterMi Band 2MIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi 4iRedmi Note 2Redmi 2Mi PadMi 4cRedmiRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVRedmi 3SHappy Singles' Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks300K Forum MembersDiwali 900K Forum MembersSurge S12014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy DiwaliThanksgiving Day1400K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From Philippines1st AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Forum App600K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Singapore700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's Day500K Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamXiaomi 8th AnniversaryHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMi TalentDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMi Lover MedalWallpaper ExpertStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Star Youth PledgeMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI Fan

20:57, Jul-31-2014 | From PC
|
I Like Mi 4, Becoz I Don't Want large Screen Size.. 5 Inch is Enough For Me, So Prefer Mi 4, And Looking Also Awesome..

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

GR33dyBlackie + 1 Awesome!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Did You Make Someone Smile Today?

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
127 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 2015Mi 3Mi TVMi NoteRedmiSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali Happy Singles' DayMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From Singapore2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI IndiaSurge S1800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMIUI King25 Million StrongXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMi TalentMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalYouth PledgeHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverDebate Master

21:02, Jul-31-2014 | From PC
|
MI4..., u can do better than other

GR33dyBlackie + 1 Agreed!

Credits
Device
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi Bunny

21:03, Jul-31-2014 | From PC
|
It is a tough choice but I will choose the mi4.

Comment

GR33dyBlackie As a gadget geeks myself, i also keep myself update and open to choices and technologies. But at this point of time, I impressed with Mi4 ... :D very impressed!  21:06, Jul-31-2014

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi Pad
Online time
129 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi KeyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2015Mi PadRedmiRedmi NoteMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Hilal Ramadan MIUI 50 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' Day2014 ChristmasFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayHappy DiwaliAtaturk MourningDiwali 300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamStar Of IconsAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum

22:24, Jul-31-2014 | From PC
|
XIAOMI Mi4 ! FTW

Better ergonomics & amazing premium build does more than justify the additional $23 dollar premium.

GR33dyBlackie + 1 Great!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
OnePlus One
Online time
66 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum MembersMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI CzechMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum

22:06, Aug-05-2014 | From PC
|
I already bought One+ and I have to say... I might replace it with Mi4 64GB once will be EU version available...
The 5,5" display is really biiiiig and battery percentage just flying down once I start use it...

Comment

GR33dyBlackie hi sir good maybe u can post your first-hand FR>  18:48, Aug-06-2014

GR33dyBlackie + 5 Awesome!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

OnePlus One SandStone Black (3GB RAM/64GB/3100mAh) - SlimKat+ Pelosi cover + 0.25mm glass

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 2S
Online time
172 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 6Mi 2Fan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Diwali300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Ataturk MourningI Love Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerYouth PledgeInbox ZeroHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

22:13, Aug-05-2014 | From PC
|
The thing that repels me from One+1 is its big architecture and yellow stain at the bottom of display. I haven't yet seen any hands on with mi4 showing its issues and problems (ROM, Launcher and physical properties). Thus, for now, let it be Mi4 ftw.

Comment

djha53k I go my One+ on July 30th... and either I'm yellow blind or I don't have it.... so it seems to me OnePlus fixed their technology already  19:45, Aug-06-2014

GR33dyBlackie + 1 Thanks!

TDB enabled Mi2s:
-MoKee
-sMIUI6

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
112 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi BoxMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 2015Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMi TVRedmi NoteMi 3Xiaomi Mi 41st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore BirthdayMIUI V5 ReviewThanksgiving DayMIUI 4th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali 300K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroHumor MasterMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerStar Of Icons

18:18, Aug-06-2014 | From PC
|
XIAOMI Mi4

GR33dyBlackie + 1 Thanks!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Portable WiFiMi KeyI Love MIUIAwesome!RedmiRedmi NoteHappy Singles' DayMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeSingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan MIUI 4th AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival300K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA Feedback

18:45, Aug-06-2014 | Via mobile
|
i'll prefer mi4 because of the size :) 5.5inch really too big. haha

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

djha53k + 1 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list