Super moderator

To be the BEST Xiaomi Reviewer

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
927 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi MIXMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMijia IHP Rice CookerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi USB FanMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 3Mi 5sMi 4SRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal800K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Happy New YearSurge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SundaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Story TellerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/PrimeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMr. Dependable

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Make your own DIY Deep Flash Cable for Mi5

[ Promote]
149315 307 |
16:33, Jul-15-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN DIY DEEP FLASH CABLE FOR MI 5
by mitch002
download.jpg

Now that I have shown you there there is an Engineering Cable that can be bought to help you flash your Mi 5 with a locked bootloader, what if you have no access to buy those cables?

Let me show you how to do it. homebrew style. Lets Do It!

Disclaimer: This is a DIY method, buy doing this, you must be aware of the consequences that you MIGHT brick your phone when you dont follow the steps closely. I am not responsible for any bricks or damage done to your phone. This tutorial is made to help solve Unbrick issues as well as flashing issues thru EDL mode.

Tools needed:
Plies
Twizer
Stranded Copper Wire
Tape
USB-C Chord
A Lot of Patience

IMG_20160715_111415.jpg

Step 1: Fold the wire in U-Shape and make sure its parallel

IMG_20160715_111442.jpg

Step 2: Get your USB Chord and put it in a position where the 4 gold pins inside USB is facing the ceiling

Step 3: Locate the 2ND Terminal from the Left.

Step 4: Make a little hook using the folded end of the wire and place the hook on the second terminal. make sure it does not touch the other terminals otherwise surge might happen.

IMG_20160715_112336.jpg

Step 5: Use the twizer and make sure its aligned and touching the 2nd Terminal from the left.

Step 6: Use a small tape to tape the outside terminal of the USB Shield and make sure its thin so that you wont have a hard time plugging the USB to the USB Port.

IMG_20160715_112354.jpg

Step 7: Now plug the USB-C to your Mi5 first and make sure its on a OFF state.

Step 8: Plug to your USB Port, use USB 2.0

Step 9: Make sure your Mi 5 did not went into charging mode.

Step 10: Pull the wire off the USB port using the plies and make sure nothing is left inside, there is a chance the copper wire might break inside.

Step 11: You will hear your PC recognizing your phone. CONGRATULATIONS YOU DID IT!

Continue to this thread to finish flashing using the guide with Engineering Cable:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] HOW TO FLASH MI 5 FROM CHINA TO GLOBAL LOCKED/UNLOCKED
http://en.miui.com/thread-299790-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Video Tutorial:

Here is the schematics behind this deep flasher cable we saw from @manaswb

schematics.jpg

Credits to my friend @ohmrksh in making this thread possible, and also @MSB2016 for the support as well.

download.jpg

Favorite136 Share

Rated by 112 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

KoKyE21 + 2 Thanks!
Bruno_Santos + 1 Great!
akallabeth + 1 Fixed mi Note3! your work is amazing
thwarhir + 1 thankx
1683497491 + 1 Great!
reply56 + 1 Great!
apriores + 5 Thanks!
rdank + 2 Agreed!
manaswb + 1 Thanks!
assen.lin + 1 Great!
cahhoy + 1 Awesome!
ErU_i + 1 Awesome!
peety.tweet + 1 This is the only way to enter EDL on Mi5
PhilipToropoff + 1 Thanks!
derveni + 2 Fantastic!
Zubodub + 1 It works to me!
NickOnee + 1 Great!
1671544640 + 1 Fantastic!
suchycsw + 1 Fantastic!
1664662883 + 1 Great!
Guzansky. + 1 Fantastic! Only way that my Mi5s goes to
teeedubb + 1 Fantastic!
Searned + 1 Thanks!
GAm7 + 1 Thanks!
ostapilm + 1 Great!
Soultana + 1 Thanks!
kemiisto + 1 Awesome!

Experience +377  Prestige +60  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
5454 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMagic CubeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi  BunnyMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 6Fantastic!Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4iMi TVRedmi NoteMi 3Redmi4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Mi PadRedmi 1SRedmi 3SFan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From PhilippinesThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DaySingapore BirthdayMIUI V5 ReviewAtaturk Mourning1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New Year2 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalWomen's Day Medal800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamYouth PledgeMIUI KingAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackDebate MasterRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master App TalentBest ArticleSuper ModeratorSenior Beta TesterMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of IconsMr. Post the MostMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerApp Review Talent2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI App Review TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

18:25, Jul-16-2016 | From PC
|
I hope it works.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 2Happy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali1 Million Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppAlpaca Mi Bunny Technology GuruMi Talent

06:23, Oct-23-2016 | From PC
|
Hmm , lets see ruin a 12$ cable or a 150$ Mainboard ... tough choice there... if by chance you going to give power over one of the data line you might end up destroying the mainboards usb port or in worse case the whole usb controller....

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
16:38, Nov-10-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by ukflake at 16:58, Nov-10-2016

Hi there,

To all of you with a somehow bricked mi5s, the deep flash solution works!

A quick recap of my situation:

• Got the Mi5s as a gift, brand new.
  • Did not link it to my miui account.
  • Did not activate USB debugging.
  • Did not change/update the ROM.
  • Set up security pattern.
  • Forgot the security pattern, so locked out of my phone.
  • Impossible to finish the procedure to request the unlock of the bootloader.
  • --> Was completely locked out of my phone.
  • Did the deep flash cable trick, something went wrong-->kind of bricked phone: the mi5s would not boot, was not recognized by any computer (mac, windows, linux). I thought it was dead. The LED would flash red if I pressed power, but the phone would not start in any mode (normal, fastboot or recovery).
  • Left the phone to completely empty itself over a few days. Then try to charge it. When connected to the official charger, the LED would blink red and not charge. But after a few attempts (over a few days), it charged! The LED was white/yellow, and the phone a bit warm (normal during charging I guess).

So, what worked for me (please read all what follows before starting, make sure you feel comfortable with every steps, if anything goes wrong, do not blame me as I take absolutely no responsablity for any problem arising from the following procedure):

• 1: I made a deep flash cable, from a USB extension cable (diagram here for example: http://www.miuitutorial.com/2016/08/sudah-ada-yang-tahu-fungsi-deep-flash.html). If you have a doubt about the cable, try it with a worthless USB memory stick. When pressing the switch, the computer should not detect the stick. When releasing the switch, the stick should be detected.
  • 2: gathered necessary software and drivers for my system (Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits):
  •    2a: Qualcomm drivers and Xiaomi flashing program (http://www.androidbrick.com/download/qualcomm-flasher-xiaomi-miflash-64-bit-edition-for-mi5/). Open the flashing program to make sure that it's the right architecture for your computer and a very recent version (I think mine is from April 2016).
  • 2b: mi5s rom (I used that one: capricorn_images_V8.0.10.0.MAGCNDH_20160805.0000.29_6.0_cn_49ab3a5120.tgz). Extract with 7zip to a folder with no space or special character in its path (c:\rom\ for example).
  • 2c: restart your computer with driver signing disabled (for win 7 press F8 to access the option menu), install the Xiaomi's flashing program and Qualcomm drivers, choosing "install anyway" at the unsigned driver message.
  • 3: Make sure your phone is charged enough, otherwise it won't work (for me that meant no red LED when pressing start, no blinking red LED when charging). And make sure it's off: no mi logo on screen, no fastboot, no recovery, nothing, just off
  • 4: connect the deep flash cable to a USB2 plug on your computer. Press the switch on the cable, then while pressing the switch, connect the cable to your phone. Keep it so for 5-10 seconds. Release the switch, you should here the sounds that Windows makes when connecting a USB device. If not, check if the LED is flashing, if so, charge your phone. If all goes well, Windows will use the qualcomm drivers to connect to your phone, which will appear as a COM device in your device manager.
  • 5: open xiaomi's flashing program (MiFlash), again check version and architecture. Your phone should be there as a COM device. Browse to the rom folder. Select the flashing option (Flash all, all except storage, all except storage and data). Since my phone had been used for about 30 minutes and had nothing on it, I chose Flash all). Press flash. In my case, it took 2-3 minutes for the flashing procedure to finish.
  • 6: Unplug the phone from the computer and start it. For me, it took what felt like 5 to 10 minutes. First the mi logo showed for quite a while, then "powered by android" or similar, at the bottom of the screen, then it started! The mi5s was completely reset and I could set it up again. Success!

Credits go to Yazar Hakkında for http://www.androidbrick.com/xiao ... -rom-unbrick-guide/ as what I wrote above derives heavily from his page and the guy who posted the schematics for the deep flash cable at http://www.miuitutorial.com/2016 ... si-deep-flash.html.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
145 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchRedmi 2Mi 510 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerRingtone Star MIUI Expert

07:15, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
joevik replied at 2017-1-12 11:03
Can this method be used independently of any versions of the fake ROM? Or does it need to on some sp ...

With this method you can only insert roms with extension .tgz (Roms for Fastboot). ROMs with the ZIP extension do not support them. You have another way of doing this yourself:

Flashing Rom fastboot with Mi5 dead relatively easy 2
Made in Windows 8.1 64Bits

Uninstall all the drivers related to the Mi5 and install:

⦁        Drivers QDLoader HS-USB Driver_64bit that can be downloaded from here:
http://uploaded.net/file/dm7o0b7g

⦁        Install the Miflash / MiPhone 64bit that can be downloaded from here:
http://uploaded.net/file/79urtvww

⦁        Restart the PC.
Tools needed:

This is done with the phone off. Here it is with a clamp but I did it with the
Hand, the USB-C is connected to the mobile and it is placed next to the PC / Laptop, the 2 bare cables are joined by hand and with the other the USB is connected to the PC and nothing more to hear the noise of Windows of New Device The two cables are released.
As we already had the MiFlash EXECUTED AS ADMINISTRATOR, put in
   --- flash all - having damage to REFRESH and loaded the appropriate ROM and with the same cable will flase - Give FLASH and wait patiently and without haste since the screen of the Mi5 is black and nothing is seen but with time out The logo of IMMI and the time begins to load as usual.

Well as you see with 2.50 E flash the Mi5 by EDL and with the Locked Boot without touching the cell inside.

Link to Manual:
http://uploaded.net/file/l75zbfi7
Regards tofifi12

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Hilal Ramadan Forum Contest Lover

16:37, Jan-19-2017 | From PC
|
This is VERY DANGEROUS TO YOUR PHONE.
The chance that you BRICK the phone is very large.
Don't DO THAT.!

Comment

mitch002 Support: 0 Objection: 5 it is not dangerous. i have tested it. it will just put your phone to EDL mode  08:59, Jan-26-2017

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
14 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalScroll Of Wisdom

18:59, Jan-21-2017 | From PC
|
tmsp360 replied at 2016-12-31 00:55
This "special" cable is not working for me, my MI5 just starts and charges, i tried this method, and ...

same here using china dev 7.1.12 rom.
previously i was able to enter edl mode using deep flash cable in global stable 7.5.2.0 rom and flash the china dev rom above. now i'm stuck in china dev rom.

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
05:33, Jan-14-2017 | From PC
|
been trying to do this for the last 2 hours but no luck. want to flash to global rom on MI5 as i accidentally installed the chinese rom! I have a mac running windows via parallels and was able to use Mi flash via fastboot edl before. Now edl is disabled on latest rom so can't do that.

My mac has usb 3.0 so i think thats why it isn't working.

Anyone have any tips or can help?

Credits
Device
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
00:55, Dec-31-2016 | From PC
|
This "special" cable is not working for me, my MI5 just starts and charges, i tried this method, and another with USB Extensor and nothing happened, my pc makes 0 sound and my mi5 just goes charging...

Can somebody tell me why is not working?

Credits
Device
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM
20:43, Dec-20-2016 | From PC
|
Just wanted to share my experience with the deep flash method - there is even no need to pull the wire that connects second terminal from the left (Data+) and GROUND while the USB socket is plugged as is shown on the video on the 1st page. After being a few seconds plugged this way the device switches to mode that allows it to be flashed. After that you can just unplug the USB cable from the PC, remove the wire and reconnect the USB to the PC or use another normal USB cable. Even if you bring the device to another PC while being switched to this mode, the PC will recognize it as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 in Device Manager if it has already proper drivers installed and XiaoMIFlash will detect the device. I did some experiments and successfully flashed Mi MIX 4/128 with the described method using the latest version of XiaoMIFlash (2016.08.30.0).

Comment

mitch002 thanks for the good observation.  12:44, Dec-22-2016

Credits
Device
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM
05:24, Nov-15-2016 | From PC
|
who managed to sew with a locked bootloader
Put please log file MiFlash

I stitched a locked phone conventional cable - without modifications.

But to me it does not help.

Can not really the cause of the service cable.
Maybe not all sections are stitched.

My log file
http://rgho.st/67hlkQrR8

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM
13:05, Aug-09-2016 | From PC
|
For me worked next as well:
Short-circuit second contact with the outside part of the usb, exactly, as explained, then unplug the usb, and quickly remove wire and plug it back.
Had some issues with pulling the wire away inside the socket :)

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
213 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalFantastic!Mi 5MIUI Device TeamMIUI Device ExpertMi TalentMi Lover MedalDebate Master

16:44, Jul-15-2016 | From PC
|
@mitch002 I had no doubt you will make it! Great job man, this will help a lot of people!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Soultana + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4609 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 3Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Mi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3Redmi 1SMi MIXRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi NoteMi Max Mi 5s PlusMIUI 300 Weeks900K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalDiwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal1800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI PSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Spain1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI PolandRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI World TourSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruSurprise25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarNougatIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerOreoMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMi A1Ringtone Star Humor MasterInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMi Story TellerJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMIUI KingRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper StarSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyApp TalentApp MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruWallpaper Expert

17:00, Jul-15-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks... Now I can publish my hidden thread using the Deep Flasher Cable. Kudos... @mitch002  

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
285 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Power BankMi BandMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi VR HeadsetMi WiFi Router MiniMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Power StripMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 7I Love MIUIFantastic!Redmi 2Mi 4cRedmi 3Mid-Autumn FestivalOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI SFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaPokemon Master MedalHappy Diwali5 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From VietnamXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks500K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9Surge S1MIUI World TourMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayFan Of MIUI UkraineRocket to Future1900K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal90000 Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky Friday1st AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 5th AnniversaryHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertIndia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentStar WarsStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI KingMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyHumor MasterInbox ZeroMi Lover Medal

15:57, Jul-16-2016 | From PC
|
Wow..!
Very good thread, will be useful to people like me. ;P

Thank you.!!

Credits
Device
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM
05:09, Jul-17-2016 | Via mobile
|
Good thread. It will help

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
94 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 5Mi 4cXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017Olympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Beta TeamRingtone Star Theme TalentAndroid ElfHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI KingMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDebate Master

06:42, Jul-17-2016 | From PC
|
ooow man...  i didnt know Mcgyver is using Mi5..
thanks..

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi BandMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowMi TVOlympics MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI P2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Vietnam1st AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksHappy New YearI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master Medal2100K Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersMIUI 20173 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum Posts1700K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali 1800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRingtone Star MIUI Quick DiscussionMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals Collector

06:53, Jul-17-2016 | Via mobile
|
Nice thread

Administrator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5A
Online time
1899 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi GlovesMi MIXMi Water PurifierMi Notebook AirMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi BandMi  BunnyMi USB FanMi LED LightMi T-ShirtMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMagic CubeMijia PenMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMijia KettleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bunny Neck PillowMijia Smart ShoesNinety Degree LuggageMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BT Sport HeadphonesMi Portable MouseXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 2016Awesome!AnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MarshmallowMi Max Redmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchPokemon Master MedalMi Live MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI Device MythbustersWomen's Day MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Monthly TalkXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourDiwali MIUI 9MIUI 2017Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupRocket to FutureSuper ThursdaySuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper MondayMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' DayI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device Team2017 Annual AwardsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverNougatYouth Pledge25 Million StrongMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerOreoQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar WarsAndroid Elf

11:15, Jul-18-2016 | From PC
|
Awesome thread.
Thanks for sharing.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 64GB
Online time
464 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Selfie StickMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi ScaleI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!Redmi 3SMi 4SMi 4cMi 5Mi Max Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi Note ProRedmi NoteRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi 5 ProRedmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRocket to Future10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainSurge S1Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry Christmas5 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Font LoverSingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle Master3 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalSuper MondayMIUI 2017Women's Day MedalSuper SundaySuper ThursdayDiwali MIUI World TourSuper WednesdayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Star Forum Contest LoverMi Story TellerMIUI Medals Collector2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruUpdates LoverWallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerMIUI ExpertMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserWallpaper StarIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMr. DependableMi Lover MedalRingtone ExpertMi TalentMIUI FollowerApp MasterInbox Zero

11:17, Jul-18-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing.
☯I Love Miui and Xiaomi☯

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list