Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V9.0.5.0.NCACNEI
Online time
696 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia IHP Rice CookerMi HomeUnlock MedalMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMijia Qi CycleMi Water PurifierMi T-ShirtMi USB FanMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Air PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 4SRedmi ProMi TVMi 5sRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Note ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Mi 4cXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper FridaySuper SundayRocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerDebate MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Medals Collector

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Make your own DIY Deep Flash Cable for Mi5

[ Promote]
116483 298 |
16:33, Jul-15-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN DIY DEEP FLASH CABLE FOR MI 5
by mitch002
download.jpg

Now that I have shown you there there is an Engineering Cable that can be bought to help you flash your Mi 5 with a locked bootloader, what if you have no access to buy those cables?

Let me show you how to do it. homebrew style. Lets Do It!

Disclaimer: This is a DIY method, buy doing this, you must be aware of the consequences that you MIGHT brick your phone when you dont follow the steps closely. I am not responsible for any bricks or damage done to your phone. This tutorial is made to help solve Unbrick issues as well as flashing issues thru EDL mode.

Tools needed:
Plies
Twizer
Stranded Copper Wire
Tape
USB-C Chord
A Lot of Patience

IMG_20160715_111415.jpg

Step 1: Fold the wire in U-Shape and make sure its parallel

IMG_20160715_111442.jpg

Step 2: Get your USB Chord and put it in a position where the 4 gold pins inside USB is facing the ceiling

Step 3: Locate the 2ND Terminal from the Left.

Step 4: Make a little hook using the folded end of the wire and place the hook on the second terminal. make sure it does not touch the other terminals otherwise surge might happen.

IMG_20160715_112336.jpg

Step 5: Use the twizer and make sure its aligned and touching the 2nd Terminal from the left.

Step 6: Use a small tape to tape the outside terminal of the USB Shield and make sure its thin so that you wont have a hard time plugging the USB to the USB Port.

IMG_20160715_112354.jpg

Step 7: Now plug the USB-C to your Mi5 first and make sure its on a OFF state.

Step 8: Plug to your USB Port, use USB 2.0

Step 9: Make sure your Mi 5 did not went into charging mode.

Step 10: Pull the wire off the USB port using the plies and make sure nothing is left inside, there is a chance the copper wire might break inside.

Step 11: You will hear your PC recognizing your phone. CONGRATULATIONS YOU DID IT!

Continue to this thread to finish flashing using the guide with Engineering Cable:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] HOW TO FLASH MI 5 FROM CHINA TO GLOBAL LOCKED/UNLOCKED
http://en.miui.com/thread-299790-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Video Tutorial:

Here is the schematics behind this deep flasher cable we saw from @manaswb

schematics.jpg

Credits to my friend @ohmrksh in making this thread possible, and also @MSB2016 for the support as well.

download.jpg

Favorite111 Share

Rated by 109 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

thwarhir + 1 thankx
1683497491 + 1 Great!
reply56 + 1 Great!
apriores + 5 Thanks!
rdank + 2 Agreed!
manaswb + 1 Thanks!
assen.lin + 1 Great!
cahhoy + 1 Awesome!
ErU_i + 1 Awesome!
peety.tweet + 1 This is the only way to enter EDL on Mi5
PhilipToropoff + 1 Thanks!
derveni + 2 Fantastic!
Zubodub + 1 It works to me!
NickOnee + 1 Great!
1671544640 + 1 Fantastic!
suchycsw + 1 Fantastic!
1664662883 + 1 Great!
Guzansky. + 1 Fantastic! Only way that my Mi5s goes to
teeedubb + 1 Fantastic!
Searned + 1 Thanks!
GAm7 + 1 Thanks!
ostapilm + 1 Great!
Soultana + 1 Thanks!
kemiisto + 1 Awesome!
1658556507 + 1 Good job.
JestemRave + 1 Great!
markito + 1 Great!

Experience +373  Prestige +60  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5426 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Power BankMi BoxUnlock MedalMagic CubeMIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 6Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!FlashholicMi TVXiaomi Mi 4RedmiRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 3SMi 4iMi PadMi 3Redmi 2Redmi 1SRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi NoteMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore BirthdayThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' DayMIUI V5 ReviewMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningHappy New Year1400K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super WednesdayMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics Medal800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeDiwali Merry Christmas1300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamAndroid ElfYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroAndroid GuruBest ArticleOTA FeedbackDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableApp TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerSenior Beta TesterSuper ModeratorMr. Post the MostStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI App Review TeamHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp Review TalentUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest Lover

18:25, Jul-16-2016 | From PC
|
I hope it works.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.0.5.0.MAAMIDG
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 2Happy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali1 Million Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppAlpaca Mi Bunny Technology GuruMi Talent

06:23, Oct-23-2016 | From PC
|
Hmm , lets see ruin a 12$ cable or a 150$ Mainboard ... tough choice there... if by chance you going to give power over one of the data line you might end up destroying the mainboards usb port or in worse case the whole usb controller....

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
16:38, Nov-10-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by ukflake at 16:58, Nov-10-2016

Hi there,

To all of you with a somehow bricked mi5s, the deep flash solution works!

A quick recap of my situation:

• Got the Mi5s as a gift, brand new.
  • Did not link it to my miui account.
  • Did not activate USB debugging.
  • Did not change/update the ROM.
  • Set up security pattern.
  • Forgot the security pattern, so locked out of my phone.
  • Impossible to finish the procedure to request the unlock of the bootloader.
  • --> Was completely locked out of my phone.
  • Did the deep flash cable trick, something went wrong-->kind of bricked phone: the mi5s would not boot, was not recognized by any computer (mac, windows, linux). I thought it was dead. The LED would flash red if I pressed power, but the phone would not start in any mode (normal, fastboot or recovery).
  • Left the phone to completely empty itself over a few days. Then try to charge it. When connected to the official charger, the LED would blink red and not charge. But after a few attempts (over a few days), it charged! The LED was white/yellow, and the phone a bit warm (normal during charging I guess).

So, what worked for me (please read all what follows before starting, make sure you feel comfortable with every steps, if anything goes wrong, do not blame me as I take absolutely no responsablity for any problem arising from the following procedure):

• 1: I made a deep flash cable, from a USB extension cable (diagram here for example: http://www.miuitutorial.com/2016/08/sudah-ada-yang-tahu-fungsi-deep-flash.html). If you have a doubt about the cable, try it with a worthless USB memory stick. When pressing the switch, the computer should not detect the stick. When releasing the switch, the stick should be detected.
  • 2: gathered necessary software and drivers for my system (Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits):
  •    2a: Qualcomm drivers and Xiaomi flashing program (http://www.androidbrick.com/download/qualcomm-flasher-xiaomi-miflash-64-bit-edition-for-mi5/). Open the flashing program to make sure that it's the right architecture for your computer and a very recent version (I think mine is from April 2016).
  • 2b: mi5s rom (I used that one: capricorn_images_V8.0.10.0.MAGCNDH_20160805.0000.29_6.0_cn_49ab3a5120.tgz). Extract with 7zip to a folder with no space or special character in its path (c:\rom\ for example).
  • 2c: restart your computer with driver signing disabled (for win 7 press F8 to access the option menu), install the Xiaomi's flashing program and Qualcomm drivers, choosing "install anyway" at the unsigned driver message.
  • 3: Make sure your phone is charged enough, otherwise it won't work (for me that meant no red LED when pressing start, no blinking red LED when charging). And make sure it's off: no mi logo on screen, no fastboot, no recovery, nothing, just off
  • 4: connect the deep flash cable to a USB2 plug on your computer. Press the switch on the cable, then while pressing the switch, connect the cable to your phone. Keep it so for 5-10 seconds. Release the switch, you should here the sounds that Windows makes when connecting a USB device. If not, check if the LED is flashing, if so, charge your phone. If all goes well, Windows will use the qualcomm drivers to connect to your phone, which will appear as a COM device in your device manager.
  • 5: open xiaomi's flashing program (MiFlash), again check version and architecture. Your phone should be there as a COM device. Browse to the rom folder. Select the flashing option (Flash all, all except storage, all except storage and data). Since my phone had been used for about 30 minutes and had nothing on it, I chose Flash all). Press flash. In my case, it took 2-3 minutes for the flashing procedure to finish.
  • 6: Unplug the phone from the computer and start it. For me, it took what felt like 5 to 10 minutes. First the mi logo showed for quite a while, then "powered by android" or similar, at the bottom of the screen, then it started! The mi5s was completely reset and I could set it up again. Success!

Credits go to Yazar Hakkında for http://www.androidbrick.com/xiao ... -rom-unbrick-guide/ as what I wrote above derives heavily from his page and the guy who posted the schematics for the deep flash cable at http://www.miuitutorial.com/2016 ... si-deep-flash.html.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
145 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchRedmi 2Mi 510 Million Forum PostsSuper ThursdayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerRingtone Star MIUI Expert

07:15, Jan-13-2017 | From PC
|
joevik replied at 2017-1-12 11:03
Can this method be used independently of any versions of the fake ROM? Or does it need to on some sp ...

With this method you can only insert roms with extension .tgz (Roms for Fastboot). ROMs with the ZIP extension do not support them. You have another way of doing this yourself:

Flashing Rom fastboot with Mi5 dead relatively easy 2
Made in Windows 8.1 64Bits

Uninstall all the drivers related to the Mi5 and install:

⦁        Drivers QDLoader HS-USB Driver_64bit that can be downloaded from here:
http://uploaded.net/file/dm7o0b7g

⦁        Install the Miflash / MiPhone 64bit that can be downloaded from here:
http://uploaded.net/file/79urtvww

⦁        Restart the PC.
Tools needed:

This is done with the phone off. Here it is with a clamp but I did it with the
Hand, the USB-C is connected to the mobile and it is placed next to the PC / Laptop, the 2 bare cables are joined by hand and with the other the USB is connected to the PC and nothing more to hear the noise of Windows of New Device The two cables are released.
As we already had the MiFlash EXECUTED AS ADMINISTRATOR, put in
   --- flash all - having damage to REFRESH and loaded the appropriate ROM and with the same cable will flase - Give FLASH and wait patiently and without haste since the screen of the Mi5 is black and nothing is seen but with time out The logo of IMMI and the time begins to load as usual.

Well as you see with 2.50 E flash the Mi5 by EDL and with the Locked Boot without touching the cell inside.

Link to Manual:
http://uploaded.net/file/l75zbfi7
Regards tofifi12

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Hilal Ramadan Forum Contest Lover

16:37, Jan-19-2017 | From PC
|
This is VERY DANGEROUS TO YOUR PHONE.
The chance that you BRICK the phone is very large.
Don't DO THAT.!

Comment

mitch002 Support: 0 Objection: 5 it is not dangerous. i have tested it. it will just put your phone to EDL mode  08:59, Jan-26-2017

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MHRMIED
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

18:59, Jan-21-2017 | From PC
|
tmsp360 replied at 2016-12-31 00:55
This "special" cable is not working for me, my MI5 just starts and charges, i tried this method, and ...

same here using china dev 7.1.12 rom.
previously i was able to enter edl mode using deep flash cable in global stable 7.5.2.0 rom and flash the china dev rom above. now i'm stuck in china dev rom.

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
05:33, Jan-14-2017 | From PC
|
been trying to do this for the last 2 hours but no luck. want to flash to global rom on MI5 as i accidentally installed the chinese rom! I have a mac running windows via parallels and was able to use Mi flash via fastboot edl before. Now edl is disabled on latest rom so can't do that.

My mac has usb 3.0 so i think thats why it isn't working.

Anyone have any tips or can help?

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
00:55, Dec-31-2016 | From PC
|
This "special" cable is not working for me, my MI5 just starts and charges, i tried this method, and another with USB Extensor and nothing happened, my pc makes 0 sound and my mi5 just goes charging...

Can somebody tell me why is not working?

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM
20:43, Dec-20-2016 | From PC
|
Just wanted to share my experience with the deep flash method - there is even no need to pull the wire that connects second terminal from the left (Data+) and GROUND while the USB socket is plugged as is shown on the video on the 1st page. After being a few seconds plugged this way the device switches to mode that allows it to be flashed. After that you can just unplug the USB cable from the PC, remove the wire and reconnect the USB to the PC or use another normal USB cable. Even if you bring the device to another PC while being switched to this mode, the PC will recognize it as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 in Device Manager if it has already proper drivers installed and XiaoMIFlash will detect the device. I did some experiments and successfully flashed Mi MIX 4/128 with the described method using the latest version of XiaoMIFlash (2016.08.30.0).

Comment

mitch002 thanks for the good observation.  12:44, Dec-22-2016

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NCAMIEC
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM
05:24, Nov-15-2016 | From PC
|
who managed to sew with a locked bootloader
Put please log file MiFlash

I stitched a locked phone conventional cable - without modifications.

But to me it does not help.

Can not really the cause of the service cable.
Maybe not all sections are stitched.

My log file
http://rgho.st/67hlkQrR8

Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM
13:05, Aug-09-2016 | From PC
|
For me worked next as well:
Short-circuit second contact with the outside part of the usb, exactly, as explained, then unplug the usb, and quickly remove wire and plug it back.
Had some issues with pulling the wire away inside the socket :)

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.MAHMIED
Online time
212 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalFantastic!Mi 5MIUI Device TeamMIUI Device ExpertMi TalentMi Lover MedalDebate Master

16:44, Jul-15-2016 | From PC
|
@mitch002 I had no doubt you will make it! Great job man, this will help a lot of people!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Soultana + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3825 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickYeelight Bedside LampMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi  BunnyMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMi BandMi HomeMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi Band 2Mi Power StripMi MIXMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMijia Electric ScooterMagic CubeXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleNinebot MiniMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowFlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2015AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 44 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteMi MIXRedmi 1SMi 3Mi Max Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 3Mi 5s PlusRedmi 3SRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2900K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMi Live MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan of MIUI MyanmarFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO Medal1800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryDiwali Olympics Medal1 Million Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from TurkeyPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Drawing Talent5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayHappy Holi MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper ThursdaySurge S1MIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour3500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI Italy2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super SundayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh3 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Device TeamMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum App MasterMIUI Device ExpertMaster Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMost Popular Forum UserTheme Talent25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeWallpaper StarRingtone Star Debate MasterMi TalentMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterRedmi Quiz MasterSuper ModeratorTechnology GuruWallpaper ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerApp TalentMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI ExpertJuly 19 MyanmarApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerAndroid Elf

17:00, Jul-15-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks... Now I can publish my hidden thread using the Deep Flasher Cable. Kudos... @mitch002  

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.MALMIED
Online time
270 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi VR HeadsetMi Selfie StickMi Power StripMi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mijia VR Play 2Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi  BunnyMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016Mi 4cRedmi 3Redmi 2Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Greece5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy DiwaliPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourMIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Happy MedalSurge S11900K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper Monday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017500K Forum MembersMIUI 9I Love 2016MIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App InstallsThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruMi Story TellerRingtone Star Wallpaper ExpertDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableStar Of IconsMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI KingIndia Independence DayTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalHumor MasterInbox Zero

15:57, Jul-16-2016 | From PC
|
Wow..!
Very good thread, will be useful to people like me. ;P

Thank you.!!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM
05:09, Jul-17-2016 | Via mobile
|
Good thread. It will help

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 5Mi 4cXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Rooster Year of 2017Olympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017300K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Beta TeamRingtone Star Theme TalentAndroid ElfHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI KingMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomDebate Master

06:42, Jul-17-2016 | From PC
|
ooow man...  i didnt know Mcgyver is using Mi5..
thanks..

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Band 2Fantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8I Love MIUIMi TVMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 Weeks3500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 20171800K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy New YearWomen's Day MedalMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From VietnamHappy Diwali10 Million Forum PostsGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Technology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan

06:53, Jul-17-2016 | Via mobile
|
Nice thread

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.5.2.0.NBCCNED
Online time
1438 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Power BankMi Air PurifierMi GlovesMi Band 2Mi VRMi HomeMi ScaleMi Selfie StickMi Water PurifierMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMi LED LightMi USB FanMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMagic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 6Fantastic!MIUI 8Mi Max Redmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchPokemon Master MedalMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Happy Valentine's DayHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper MondayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper ThursdayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI RussiaSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Surge S1MIUI 2017Diwali Happy DiwaliSuper FridaySuper WednesdayMIUI World TourSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyTechnology GuruMi TalentMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

11:15, Jul-18-2016 | From PC
|
Awesome thread.
Thanks for sharing.

MIUI Resources Team

Credits
Device
Mi Max 64GB
MIUI Version
V8.5.4.0.MHQCNED
Online time
424 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi Band 2Mi ScaleMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi KeyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi BandMi  BunnyMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8MarshmallowRedmi NoteRedmi ProMi 5 ProRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 2Redmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi Max Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5Mi 4cRedmi 3Mi 4SRedmi 3SSuper Thursday3 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SundayMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalSuper MondayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from IndiaUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1700K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI RussiaI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy New YearSuper TuesdaySingapore Merlion MedalHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourMerry ChristmasXiaomi 5th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ReviewYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverAndroid Elf25 Million StrongRingtone Star Android GuruRingtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMi Bunny Game Master Mi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerWallpaper StarTheme TalentMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserApp MasterMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMr. DependableMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayMi TalentMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanInbox Zero

11:17, Jul-18-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing.
☯I Love Miui and Xiaomi☯

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list