Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
516 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMi USB FanMi Air PurifierNinebot MiniMi HomeMijia IHP Rice CookerMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi MIXMi Notebook AirMi Water PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi Note ProRedmi ProMi TVMi MIXMi 4SRedmi Note 4Mi 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 4XMi 5 ProMi 5sMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 5Mi Pad 2Mi 4cXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollHappy New YearRooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 2016Surge S1Super SundayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI Device ExpertScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruRingtone Star Mi Talent

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Make your own DIY Deep Flash Cable for Mi5

[ Promote]
75459 279 |
16:33, Jul-15-2016
| |
|
Go to reply no.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN DIY DEEP FLASH CABLE FOR MI 5
by mitch002
download.jpg

Now that I have shown you there there is an Engineering Cable that can be bought to help you flash your Mi 5 with a locked bootloader, what if you have no access to buy those cables?

Let me show you how to do it. homebrew style. Lets Do It!

Disclaimer: This is a DIY method, buy doing this, you must be aware of the consequences that you MIGHT brick your phone when you dont follow the steps closely. I am not responsible for any bricks or damage done to your phone. This tutorial is made to help solve Unbrick issues as well as flashing issues thru EDL mode.

Tools needed:
Plies
Twizer
Stranded Copper Wire
Tape
USB-C Chord
A Lot of Patience

IMG_20160715_111415.jpg

Step 1: Fold the wire in U-Shape and make sure its parallel

IMG_20160715_111442.jpg

Step 2: Get your USB Chord and put it in a position where the 4 gold pins inside USB is facing the ceiling

Step 3: Locate the 2ND Terminal from the Left.

Step 4: Make a little hook using the folded end of the wire and place the hook on the second terminal. make sure it does not touch the other terminals otherwise surge might happen.

IMG_20160715_112336.jpg

Step 5: Use the twizer and make sure its aligned and touching the 2nd Terminal from the left.

Step 6: Use a small tape to tape the outside terminal of the USB Shield and make sure its thin so that you wont have a hard time plugging the USB to the USB Port.

IMG_20160715_112354.jpg

Step 7: Now plug the USB-C to your Mi5 first and make sure its on a OFF state.

Step 8: Plug to your USB Port, use USB 2.0

Step 9: Make sure your Mi 5 did not went into charging mode.

Step 10: Pull the wire off the USB port using the plies and make sure nothing is left inside, there is a chance the copper wire might break inside.

Step 11: You will hear your PC recognizing your phone. CONGRATULATIONS YOU DID IT!

Continue to this thread to finish flashing using the guide with Engineering Cable:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] HOW TO FLASH MI 5 FROM CHINA TO GLOBAL LOCKED/UNLOCKED
http://en.miui.com/thread-299790-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Video Tutorial:

Here is the schematics behind this deep flasher cable we saw from @manaswb

schematics.jpg

Credits to my friend @ohmrksh in making this thread possible, and also @MSB2016 for the support as well.

download.jpg

Favorite71 Share

Rated by 100 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

peety.tweet + 1 This is the only way to enter EDL on Mi5
PhilipToropoff + 1 Thanks!
derveni + 2 Fantastic!
Zubodub + 1 It works to me!
NickOnee + 1 Great!
1671544640 + 1 Fantastic!
suchycsw + 1 Fantastic!
1664662883 + 1 Great!
Guzansky. + 1 Fantastic! Only way that my Mi5s goes to
teeedubb + 1 Fantastic!
Searned + 1 Thanks!
GAm7 + 1 Thanks!
ostapilm + 1 Great!
Soultana + 1 Thanks!
kemiisto + 1 Awesome!
1658556507 + 1 Good job.
JestemRave + 1 Great!
markito + 1 Great!
Vostok258 + 1 Thanks!
cluster_edge + 1 Fantastic!
Leraman + 1 Agreed!
ambipur + 1 Thanks!
hendrianto + 2 Fantastic!
1653831169 + 2 Great!
tikk911 + 2 Fantastic!
sammisss + 1 Thanks!
sudhakar1007 + 5 Awesome!

Experience +359  Prestige +60  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5389 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi BandMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi KeyMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 1SMi PadMi TVRedmi NoteRedmiRedmi 2Mi 3Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi 4cMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI World TourMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Weekly Poll5 Million Forum Posts2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Ataturk MourningMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureI Love 20162100K Forum MembersRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaSuper FridayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' Day1400K Forum Members900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasOlympics Medal1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMalaysia AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone Star App Review TalentMi Story TellerSenior Beta TesterHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI App Review TeamMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerSuper ModeratorStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMr. DependableBest ArticleMr. Post the MostApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDebate Master

18:25, Jul-16-2016
|
I hope it works.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.0.5.0.MAAMIDG
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi 2Happy New YearFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Diwali1 Million Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppAlpaca Mi Bunny Technology GuruMi Talent

06:23, Oct-23-2016
|
Hmm , lets see ruin a 12$ cable or a 150$ Mainboard ... tough choice there... if by chance you going to give power over one of the data line you might end up destroying the mainboards usb port or in worse case the whole usb controller....

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
16:38, Nov-10-2016
|
This post was edited by ukflake at 16:58, Nov-10-2016

Hi there,

To all of you with a somehow bricked mi5s, the deep flash solution works!

A quick recap of my situation:

• Got the Mi5s as a gift, brand new.
  • Did not link it to my miui account.
  • Did not activate USB debugging.
  • Did not change/update the ROM.
  • Set up security pattern.
  • Forgot the security pattern, so locked out of my phone.
  • Impossible to finish the procedure to request the unlock of the bootloader.
  • --> Was completely locked out of my phone.
  • Did the deep flash cable trick, something went wrong-->kind of bricked phone: the mi5s would not boot, was not recognized by any computer (mac, windows, linux). I thought it was dead. The LED would flash red if I pressed power, but the phone would not start in any mode (normal, fastboot or recovery).
  • Left the phone to completely empty itself over a few days. Then try to charge it. When connected to the official charger, the LED would blink red and not charge. But after a few attempts (over a few days), it charged! The LED was white/yellow, and the phone a bit warm (normal during charging I guess).

So, what worked for me (please read all what follows before starting, make sure you feel comfortable with every steps, if anything goes wrong, do not blame me as I take absolutely no responsablity for any problem arising from the following procedure):

• 1: I made a deep flash cable, from a USB extension cable (diagram here for example: http://www.miuitutorial.com/2016/08/sudah-ada-yang-tahu-fungsi-deep-flash.html). If you have a doubt about the cable, try it with a worthless USB memory stick. When pressing the switch, the computer should not detect the stick. When releasing the switch, the stick should be detected.
  • 2: gathered necessary software and drivers for my system (Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits):
  •    2a: Qualcomm drivers and Xiaomi flashing program (http://www.androidbrick.com/download/qualcomm-flasher-xiaomi-miflash-64-bit-edition-for-mi5/). Open the flashing program to make sure that it's the right architecture for your computer and a very recent version (I think mine is from April 2016).
  • 2b: mi5s rom (I used that one: capricorn_images_V8.0.10.0.MAGCNDH_20160805.0000.29_6.0_cn_49ab3a5120.tgz). Extract with 7zip to a folder with no space or special character in its path (c:\rom\ for example).
  • 2c: restart your computer with driver signing disabled (for win 7 press F8 to access the option menu), install the Xiaomi's flashing program and Qualcomm drivers, choosing "install anyway" at the unsigned driver message.
  • 3: Make sure your phone is charged enough, otherwise it won't work (for me that meant no red LED when pressing start, no blinking red LED when charging). And make sure it's off: no mi logo on screen, no fastboot, no recovery, nothing, just off
  • 4: connect the deep flash cable to a USB2 plug on your computer. Press the switch on the cable, then while pressing the switch, connect the cable to your phone. Keep it so for 5-10 seconds. Release the switch, you should here the sounds that Windows makes when connecting a USB device. If not, check if the LED is flashing, if so, charge your phone. If all goes well, Windows will use the qualcomm drivers to connect to your phone, which will appear as a COM device in your device manager.
  • 5: open xiaomi's flashing program (MiFlash), again check version and architecture. Your phone should be there as a COM device. Browse to the rom folder. Select the flashing option (Flash all, all except storage, all except storage and data). Since my phone had been used for about 30 minutes and had nothing on it, I chose Flash all). Press flash. In my case, it took 2-3 minutes for the flashing procedure to finish.
  • 6: Unplug the phone from the computer and start it. For me, it took what felt like 5 to 10 minutes. First the mi logo showed for quite a while, then "powered by android" or similar, at the bottom of the screen, then it started! The mi5s was completely reset and I could set it up again. Success!

Credits go to Yazar Hakkında for http://www.androidbrick.com/xiao ... -rom-unbrick-guide/ as what I wrote above derives heavily from his page and the guy who posted the schematics for the deep flash cable at http://www.miuitutorial.com/2016 ... si-deep-flash.html.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
V8.2.2.0.NAAMIEB
Online time
122 Hours
Send PM

Mi 510 Million Forum PostsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruRingtone Star Android ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI ExpertDebate Master

07:15, Jan-13-2017
|
joevik replied at 2017-1-12 11:03
Can this method be used independently of any versions of the fake ROM? Or does it need to on some sp ...

With this method you can only insert roms with extension .tgz (Roms for Fastboot). ROMs with the ZIP extension do not support them. You have another way of doing this yourself:

Flashing Rom fastboot with Mi5 dead relatively easy 2
Made in Windows 8.1 64Bits

Uninstall all the drivers related to the Mi5 and install:

⦁        Drivers QDLoader HS-USB Driver_64bit that can be downloaded from here:
http://uploaded.net/file/dm7o0b7g

⦁        Install the Miflash / MiPhone 64bit that can be downloaded from here:
http://uploaded.net/file/79urtvww

⦁        Restart the PC.
Tools needed:

This is done with the phone off. Here it is with a clamp but I did it with the
Hand, the USB-C is connected to the mobile and it is placed next to the PC / Laptop, the 2 bare cables are joined by hand and with the other the USB is connected to the PC and nothing more to hear the noise of Windows of New Device The two cables are released.
As we already had the MiFlash EXECUTED AS ADMINISTRATOR, put in
   --- flash all - having damage to REFRESH and loaded the appropriate ROM and with the same cable will flase - Give FLASH and wait patiently and without haste since the screen of the Mi5 is black and nothing is seen but with time out The logo of IMMI and the time begins to load as usual.

Well as you see with 2.50 E flash the Mi5 by EDL and with the Locked Boot without touching the cell inside.

Link to Manual:
http://uploaded.net/file/l75zbfi7
Regards tofifi12

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
12 Hours
Send PM

Hilal Ramadan Forum Contest Lover

16:37, Jan-19-2017
|
This is VERY DANGEROUS TO YOUR PHONE.
The chance that you BRICK the phone is very large.
Don't DO THAT.!

Comment

mitch002 Support: 0 Objection: 5 it is not dangerous. i have tested it. it will just put your phone to EDL mode  08:59, Jan-26-2017

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM

Scroll Of Wisdom

18:59, Jan-21-2017
|
tmsp360 replied at 2016-12-31 00:55
This "special" cable is not working for me, my MI5 just starts and charges, i tried this method, and ...

same here using china dev 7.1.12 rom.
previously i was able to enter edl mode using deep flash cable in global stable 7.5.2.0 rom and flash the china dev rom above. now i'm stuck in china dev rom.

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM
05:33, Jan-14-2017
|
been trying to do this for the last 2 hours but no luck. want to flash to global rom on MI5 as i accidentally installed the chinese rom! I have a mac running windows via parallels and was able to use Mi flash via fastboot edl before. Now edl is disabled on latest rom so can't do that.

My mac has usb 3.0 so i think thats why it isn't working.

Anyone have any tips or can help?

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
00:55, Dec-31-2016
|
This "special" cable is not working for me, my MI5 just starts and charges, i tried this method, and another with USB Extensor and nothing happened, my pc makes 0 sound and my mi5 just goes charging...

Can somebody tell me why is not working?

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
20:43, Dec-20-2016
|
Just wanted to share my experience with the deep flash method - there is even no need to pull the wire that connects second terminal from the left (Data+) and GROUND while the USB socket is plugged as is shown on the video on the 1st page. After being a few seconds plugged this way the device switches to mode that allows it to be flashed. After that you can just unplug the USB cable from the PC, remove the wire and reconnect the USB to the PC or use another normal USB cable. Even if you bring the device to another PC while being switched to this mode, the PC will recognize it as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 in Device Manager if it has already proper drivers installed and XiaoMIFlash will detect the device. I did some experiments and successfully flashed Mi MIX 4/128 with the described method using the latest version of XiaoMIFlash (2016.08.30.0).

Comment

mitch002 thanks for the good observation.  12:44, Dec-22-2016

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
11 Hours
Send PM
05:24, Nov-15-2016
|
who managed to sew with a locked bootloader
Put please log file MiFlash

I stitched a locked phone conventional cable - without modifications.

But to me it does not help.

Can not really the cause of the service cable.
Maybe not all sections are stitched.

My log file
http://rgho.st/67hlkQrR8

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V8.0.10.0.0.MAGCNDH
Online time
8 Hours
Send PM
13:05, Aug-09-2016
|
For me worked next as well:
Short-circuit second contact with the outside part of the usb, exactly, as explained, then unplug the usb, and quickly remove wire and plug it back.
Had some issues with pulling the wire away inside the socket :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
210 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalFantastic!Mi 5MIUI Device TeamMIUI Device ExpertMi TalentMi Lover MedalDebate Master

16:44, Jul-15-2016
|
@mitch002 I had no doubt you will make it! Great job man, this will help a lot of people!

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Soultana + 1 Agreed!

Experience +1  View Rating Log

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
2827 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi BandMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi VR HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi HomeMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi KeyMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MarshmallowFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 8Mi 4cRedmi NoteMi Max Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi 3Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XRedmi 3Mi 5s PlusMi TVMi MIXRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSuper SaturdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterSingapore BirthdayPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryDiwali Merry ChristmasHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from India900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Singapore90000 Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarMIUI Fan from TurkeyRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarHilal Ramadan Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 20162100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMIUI Drawing Talent10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1MIUI World TourMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI Russia1400K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Diwali5 Million Forum App Installs1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerApp MasterAndroid GuruHumor MasterRingtone Star MIUI Medals CollectorYouth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI Photography GuruMaster Of TechnologyRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomWallpaper ExpertApp TalentOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertWallpaper StarMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeJuly 19 MyanmarMi Bunny Game Master

17:00, Jul-15-2016
|
Thanks... Now I can publish my hidden thread using the Deep Flasher Cable. Kudos... @mitch002  

MIUI Device Team

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
MIUI Version
Online time
224 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Power StripMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 4cRedmi 2Redmi 3MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From MyanmarPokemon Master MedalOlympics Medal3 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper Monday1300K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan Happy Holi MedalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 2017MIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Italy1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016MIUI Weekly PollMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasThanksgiving DayHappy DiwaliHappy New YearRooster Year of 20171500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI World TourMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamDebate MasterAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMIUI KingStar Of IconsMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi TalentMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerRingtone Star Youth PledgeForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterInbox ZeroAndroid Elf

15:57, Jul-16-2016
|
Wow..!
Very good thread, will be useful to people like me. ;P

Thank you.!!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
34 Hours
Send PM
05:09, Jul-17-2016 Via mobile
|
Good thread. It will help

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
80 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMIUI 8I Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMi 4cMi 5Rocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20171300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan MIUI Lucky FridayPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Beta TeamMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDebate MasterHumor MasterTechnology Guru

06:42, Jul-17-2016
|
ooow man...  i didnt know Mcgyver is using Mi5..
thanks..

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
27 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 8Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMi TVMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From Vietnam3 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalOlympics MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World Tour1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalHappy New YearI Love 20161800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayDiwali Women's Day MedalHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Follower

06:53, Jul-17-2016 Via mobile
|
Nice thread

Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
V8.2.3.0.MBCCNDL
Online time
975 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMi Selfie StickMi Air PurifierMi BandMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi HomeMi Notebook AirMi Water PurifierMi LED LightMi USB FanUnlock MedalMi MIXMi GlovesMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 7Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 2015MIUI 6Mi Max Redmi 1SRedmi Note 2Mi 5s LaunchRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017Surge S1Fan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI World TourPokemon Master MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI FollowerDebate MasterTechnology GuruMi Lover Medal

11:15, Jul-18-2016
|
Awesome thread.
Thanks for sharing.

Elite Member

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Credits
Device
Mi Max
MIUI Version
Online time
265 Hours
Send PM

Mi Selfie StickMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi KeyMi HeadphonesMi BandMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Redmi Note 2Redmi ProRedmi 3SRedmi NoteMi 5Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi Note 3Mi Max Mi 4cMi Note ProRedmi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 5 ProMi 4SWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayOlympics MedalSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper MondaySuper Tuesday1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from India3 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Valentine's DayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Diwali Pokemon Master MedalHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaRooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid GuruWallpaper ExpertAndroid ElfRingtone Star Debate MasterMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyWallpaper StarApp MasterMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMr. DependableTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomYouth Pledge

11:17, Jul-18-2016
|
Thanks for sharing.
®®I Love Miui and Xiaomi®®

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list