Elite Member

MIUI FTW

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
396 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!Mi 3MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan MIUI PhilippinesAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGFX TeamMIUI Device TeamHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum

[Reviews] [MIUI Device Team] What Can I buy with $12? : The Xiaomi Mi Band Experience

[ Promote]
10259 41 |
09:48, Jul-30-2014 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
1.jpg

My MiBand got here a few days ago, and after having a lot of mental construction, I decided to come up with my own experiences to share.  Well, without further ado, I'm here to talk about the nine days with Mi Band and what I felt about this 79 Yuan fitness band. -九九様

Exterior

2.jpg
Accessories included are relatively simple: the main hardware, wrist strap, and the charging cradle.

3.jpg
Let's look at the body. The oval-shaped body has a surface made of aluminum alloy material, surrounded by packages of silver metal color circle. It is said that it can be carved for personalized texts through laser.

4.jpg
Overall design is very simple, the body does not have any buttons. Subsurface groove and charging cradle can be fixed with a wrist strap.

5.jpg
It  has three LED indicators 1mm in diameter and can emit blue, orange, green, red, and several colors. These three indicators are made using laser micro perforation technology, each light from 91 0.02mm pore composition, both to ensure the transmittance, and to prevent water infiltration inside the fuselage. The main role of the indicator is to show the completion of the moving target.

6.jpg
Printed on the back is the "mi" logo. It is not printed to the front so it's somewhat comforting.

7.jpg
        The wristband uses  Dow Corning TPSiV material, with anti-ultraviolet UV resistance, antibacterial, and anti-allergic effect. The straps are interchangeable with other colors. In addition, leather wrist strap should also be good to have.

8.jpg
MiBand does not offer different models. The wristband has clasp, and buckles that has different holes to accommodate the thickness of the wrist.

9.jpg
The design is replaceable with other colors and styles. It is said that belts, necklaces, and more will be available in the future!

10.jpg
Natural metal contacts are used for charging, the main tracker is inserted into the cradle to be able to charge it USB interface.

11.jpg

12.jpg
Mi Band uses U.S. ADI's low-power acceleration sensor; has DA14580 Dialog low-power Bluetooth 4.0 chip; battery, millet bracelet 8mm very narrow selection of lithium batteries, battery To 41mAh, 30 days battery life; IP67 waterproof, which can be inhaled dust protection, protective brief immersion. Appearance and configuration is a brief introduction on here, let us look at how to achieve a millet bracelet which features.

13.jpg

Function

14.jpg

15.jpg

Activity and Sleep Tracker are the two most important feature of the Mi Band.

16.jpg
The app will automatically synchronize the information from the Mi Band, you can pull down the section to immediately synchronize the data with the app.

17.jpg
   This page  shows the progress of the activity, the total number of steps, the date, walking mileage and calories burned.

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg
Another unique feature of the MiBand is that you can use it to unlock you phone. To use this feature, we must first set "unlock screen" in the app, and then tap the bracelet to verify. When setup is complete, you do not have to enter a password when unlocking your phone.

23.jpg
"Smart Alarm" feature is that when you open the "smart wake up" switch, the alarm will wake you up through vibration.

24.jpg
You can also use the app to find the Mi Band in case you misplaced it. It will vibrate and emit 3 green lights.

25.jpg

You can also find your ranking from all other fitness band users. Ranking is not only limited for Mi Band users.

26.jpg

And Yes, It is worth the79 yuan.

27.jpg 28.jpg 29.jpg 30.jpg
source: link

Favorite2 Share

Rated by 18 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

HawkRaven + 1 Awesome!
VoteNote + 2 Thanks!
wolivie + 1 Great!
Courage75 + 1 Fantastic!
jonidog + 1 Fantastic!
ZeroCool1974 + 2 Fantastic!
MrRo-otCz + 5 Fantastic!
ztolya + 2 Fantastic!
1immortal + 1 Awesome!
zenchanakya + 1 Awesome!
Jdong92 + 1 Awesome!
~RD~ + 1 Awesome!
clk0 + 10 + 1 Awesome!
BlueCrush + 1 Fantastic!
garyngkt + 1 Fantastic!
GR33dyBlackie + 5 Sir & Madam, can you help to buy me
ThomasHo91 + 1 Awesome!
KateZ + 10 + 2 Awesome!

Experience +47  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
322 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi BoxFlashholicI Love MIUIMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 2015Fantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi 3MIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 4th Anniversary2014 Christmas1st Anniversary500K Forum MembersFan MIUI PhilippinesMIUI Fan From Philippines300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI English Forum 2013100k Forum MembersMIUI 30 Million UsersI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny OTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruAndroid ElfInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverUpdates LoverStar Of IconsHumor MasterMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014

11:28, Jul-30-2014 | From PC
|
Nice review! But it would be nice if the app also has an English version so that others can understand it.

Rated by 2 people   Experience Reason  

SwedishGojira + 1 Agreed! I really hope they will release
ZeroCool1974 + 2 Agreed! Xiaomi needs to think globally n

Experience +3  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note
Online time
672 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi 2RedmiRedmi Note300K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruStar Of MIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI Photography Team MemberApp StarMIUI SuperstarRedmi Quiz MasterMaster Of Technology

10:10, Jul-30-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing romar!

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
931 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMi 3MIUI 3rd AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day100k Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI 4th Anniversary90000 Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Wallpaper ContestMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Themes

10:36, Jul-30-2014 | From PC
|
I want a Mi Band so much!

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
69 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi Band 2Mi BandI Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 4iRedmi NoteMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum MembersI Love 2016Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI BangladeshSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverOTA Feedback

10:50, Jul-30-2014 | From PC
|
real simple and smart...would be abit better if it comes with LED displaying time..LOL

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
10 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!I Love MIUIRedmi NoteMi 3MIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Follower

11:31, Jul-30-2014 | From PC
|
sounds good, i wanna try one.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

❤ Xiaomi 4

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
1101 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi KeyMi BandMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2015Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 1Redmi NoteMi 2Mi TVRedmiHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Singapore BirthdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Singapore2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaAtaturk MourningMIUI V5 ReviewThanksgiving DayI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeStar Of IconsWallpaper TalentForum Contest LoverWallpaper StarGolden Idea CreatorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfSuper ModeratorWallpaper ExpertApp StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Resources TeamDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterUpdates LoverRingtone Star Inbox ZeroYouth Pledge

12:32, Jul-30-2014 | From PC
|
Look good too , hopefully can get it very soon !

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
8664 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Magic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 20154 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI SXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1Pokemon Master MedalMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 91900K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerStar WarsMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10MIUI Halloween 201813 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMr. Dependable8 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Star MIUI News Team MemberMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruSuper ModeratorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Die-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverHumor Master

12:41, Jul-30-2014 | From PC
|
this thing is so useful for lazy bump like me ! nice !
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi 1S
Online time
567 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi KeyMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterFlashholicMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIFantastic!Mi TVRedmi NoteRedmi 1SMIUI V5 ReviewXiaomi 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Hilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From Indonesia300K Forum MembersHappy Diwali2014 ChristmasAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Singles' DayFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfAndroid GuruInbox ZeroStar Of IconsUpdates LoverYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerHumor MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum

14:23, Jul-30-2014 | From PC
|
Still thinking about it, not sure.......

Comment

GR33dyBlackie its 10+USD.. there is no need to THINK....:p  14:25, Jul-30-2014

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Mi3
Online time
328 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi KeyMi Band 2Mi HomeMi BoxMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicMIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 7Mi Note ProMi 3Redmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4cMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeDiwali MIUI 50 Million Users2014 ChristmasHilal Ramadan Pokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Vietnam1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day5 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerDebate MasterMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalMIUI Global Forum 2014Android ElfForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master Updates LoverMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruHumor Master

14:26, Jul-30-2014 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing...

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list