MIUI Honorary Moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2797 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMagic CubeMi Portable WiFiMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi Note ProMi NoteMi PadRedmi 2Redmi NoteXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal600K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMalaysia Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday700K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI PHappy New YearSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017MIUI World Tour1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamOreoHeart to HeartSuper ModeratorPlatinum Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018Diamond Super ModeratorBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 3 Explorer5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableAndroid ElfMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Talent

[Review] [MIUI8 Review] Top 10 New Features of MIUI 8 Which Simplify Our Life!

[ Promote]
49176 455 |
23:42, Jul-03-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
MIUI 8.jpeg

Greeting Ladies and Gentlemen~

After using MIUI 8 China Developer ROM for some time, I am really impressed and astonished of what MIUI 8 has gave me in my Redmi Note 3. Recently we can see that MIUI 8 has a new slogan saying "Simplify Our Life". In my opinion, this slogan really matches the MIUI 8 update.

To prove that MIUI 8 really does simplify our life, let me present to you all Top 10 New Features of MIUI 8, which I think they significantly make our life easier:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Bar Code Scanner

Screenshot_2016-07-02-10-42-11-850_com.xiaomi.sca.png

Scanner app has become one of the most powerful features in MIUI 8. MIUI Developers have put a lot of efforts on maximize the features in MIUI scanner, and it will definitely simplify our life! Other than extracting info from QR code, now we have several new features in MIUI 8 Scanner App:
1) Scan barcodes to search and purchase online
2) Take a picture and shop for similar products online

Screenshot_2016-07-02-21-59-45-466_com.miui.galle.png
3) Take a picture on math questions and get step-by-step solutions

Screenshot_2016-06-30-08-10-57-544_com.xiaomi.sca.png
4) Scan and translate up to 7 languages

Screenshot_2016-06-30-08-13-41-049_com.xiaomi.sca.png
5) Snap a name card and save info into contact

Screenshot_2016-06-30-08-18-08-991_com.xiaomi.sca.png
6) Scan documents and extract texts and obtain a better view on the document

Here are the pros and cons of this feature from my perspectives:

Pros:
  • One of its good use is that we can check the market prices of a product with this scanner app.
  • Verify and check the product of the barcode scanned.
  • Save time from keying in the details of a person from name card.
  • Extract texts from a document or photo.
  • Translate another language in an instant, save time from keying the word into a translator tool.

Cons:
  • Translator feature in Scanner requires Internet access to function.
  • Translator doesn't work especially the font is too big and end up translating incomplete words.
  • The accuracy of info extracting from a name card can still be improved.
  • Text extracting from document can only be done in a single language.
  • The math questions solving feature is totally unusable.

2) Cloned App

Screenshot_2016-07-02-22-14-21-600_com.android.se.png

Another cool feature of MIUI 8 is known as "Cloned App" or "Dual App". This feature allows us to use the same app with two different data, which allows us to login with different accounts or ID. This is really useful especially for email apps and social media apps! We don't need second phone to login our second WhatsApp account anymore and this feature really does simplify our life!

It's really easy to use this feature. Above screenshots are more than enough to show us how to use it. And here's my perspectives in point forms:

Pros:
  • We can finally use two WhatsApp accounts in one phone, especially dual SIM phones!
  • If we don't like stock mail app, we can login two emails in 3rd party mail apps.
  • Gamers can now play two game accounts in one phone without any fuss.
  • This feature enables us to use two Mi Bands with one phone!

Cons:
  • We cannot clone more than one, which means we can only utilize two accounts out of one app.

3) Second Space

second_space.png

Second Space is one of the complicated features in MIUI 8. It utilizes the similar concept of multiple Window users, where we can have several users using one Window PC. It might be very useful for some users who usually share their phones with other families or friends.

Screenshots above show how we enable this feature in our phone with MIUI 8. And here are my perspectives on this feature:

Pros:
  • Hide your private info without letting your friends that you purposely hide it.
  • Made it easy for sharing the phone with another family or friend, best use on dual SIM phones!
  • Second space can be used during a phone review without exposing private info.
  • We can access different spaces with different passwords on the lockscreen.
  • Sharing apps on both spaces uses the same concept with cloned app, which has different app data in second app. This will significantly save up some storage.
  • Saved WiFi Networks are automatically shared between two spaces.
  • Second space can be removed anytime with Mi Account password.

Cons:
  • Once activated, a notification of switching to first/second space cannot be cleared.
  • For phone with fingerprint sensor, second space cannot be unlocked with fingerprint.
  • Bluetooth's device name cannot be edited in second space.

4) Long Screenshot

Screenshot_2016-07-03-00-13-13-924_com.facebook.k.png

Another life saver feature in MIUI 8 is called Long Screenshot aka Extended Screenshot. Instead of taking several screenshots on a long page, now we can take a long screenshot. I am surprised how easy to use this feature, even my parents learned up pretty fast. They are really happy with this feature as well, which did really simplify things in our daily life!

Below shows how to use long screenshot feature in MIUI 8:

long_screenshot.gif

Here are my perspectives on this feature:

Pros:
  • Capture all info in just one image.
  • Very easy to use, even elders can learn up fast.
  • Long screenshot can be edited after extended (but not extended).

Cons:
  • A screenshot can only be extended once after processed.

5) Calculator

Calculator 1.png

Similar to Scanner App, the MIUI calculator is added with a lot more advance features in it. Now we can have an automatically exchange rate updated Currency Converter, easy-to-use Converter for Length, Temperature, Speed, Mass and etc.

Calculator 2.png

1) Mortgage is used to calculate your home loan in monthly or annually, and the interest charged.
2) Taxes is used to calculate how much income tax you will get charged from your salary and bonus.
3) Financial characters will convert numbers into traditional chinese character.

This is undeniable one of the features and reason why MIUI 8 would simplify our life! Here's my perspectives on the all new MIUI 8 calculator:

Pros:
  • In the Currency Converter, we can view 3 currency rate at one view.
  • Finally there is a '%' added to the MIUI Calculator.
  • Google is not needed anymore as almost every converters are included in MIUI 8 Calculator App.

Cons:
  • Taxes is very limited to China citizens in City and Tax-free threshold option. (Not really a con as this is China ROM)

6) Video Editor

Screenshot_2016-07-03-17-00-55-046_com.miui.galle.png

This is a new feature added in MIUI 8 that is very fun to be used. Now we can edit the videos in MIUI 8 without using any 3rd party apps. Though we should not put too high expectation on this feature as it is a very simple video editor to play with. What we can do with the video editor is shown below:

1) Trim (Cut) the video into a shorter video.
2) Add texts on the video.
3) Add effects on the video.
4) Add audio or custom music from your storage on the video.

Here's the sample of my edited video using MIUI 8 video editor:

It's really simple and fun to use. Editing a video couldn't be any simpler with this. Here's my own perspectives on this feature:

Pros:
  • The editor is very easy to use and doesn't require much effort to learn how to use it.
  • It takes a really short time to process the video outcome.
  • While trimming a video, holding on the trim line will auto zoom in for more accurate trimming.
  • We can select our own music to embed with the video.
  • It doesn't degrade the quality or resolution of the original video.

Cons:
  • After applying effects and audio, the video cannot be cut (Probably a bug).
  • We can only add texts on Title and Credit.
  • Very limited resources for the stock audio and effects.

7) Image Editor

image_editor.png

MIUI 8 has upgraded and enhanced the existing image editor tool to a next level. Now we can do more with the image editor. Here are the added features in MIUI 8:

1) More options for doodles (RGB Color Selection, Different Pen Tools, Mosaic)
2) More settings for image adjustment.
3) Stickers feature available to bring fun into the image.
4) Added precise angle rotation feature in image cropping.

Here is an example of my edited image on Yeelight Bedside Lamp:

IMG_20160703_195318.jpg

This feature doesn't really simplify our life, but it sure does add up some fun in image editing!
Here are my perspectives on this MIUI 8 new feature:

Pros:
  • This can become one great tool for kids to play with.
  • The MIUI image editor has become more advanced with more settings to edit.
  • Stickers add up a lot of fun and encourage creativity in editing an image.
  • It doesn't degrade the quality and resolution of the original image.

Cons:
None has been found yet.

8) Shortcut Menu

shortcut_menu.png

This is another new feature in MIUI 8, which is similar to IOS Assistive Touch. MIUI Officials named it as "Shortcut Menu", "Touch Assistant" or "Quick Ball". However, it is more simpler than you thought.

This ball provides us 5 shortcuts which we can customize them in Settings. We can simply touch the ball and swipe to the direction into the shortcut, and activate it. Or just touch it to open up the shortcuts, then touch again on one of the shortcuts.

Here's a simple GIF to show how it works:

Shortcut_Menu.gif

This feature is very handy if you get used to it, and definitely let us to control our phone more effectively. Here are my perspectives on Shortcut Menu:

Pros:
  • It is simpler and easier to use compared to IOS Assistive Touch.
  • Menu, Home and Back button in just one swipe.
  • We can choose to hide this ball in some apps.
  • It saves us a lot of time with the shortcuts of screenshot and clear cache.
  • It reduces power button usage with "Lock" and "Long Press Power Button" Shortcuts.

Cons:

• It can be very annoying when it blocks us in playing games or using apps.

9) Battery Saver

battery_saver.png

If you go deep into the Security App, you will find that MIUI 8 has optimized the Battery Saver Settings. Now we can optimize and prolong our battery life by one click, just like the cleaner feature. Other than that, we can also manage each app battery usage in details.

My personal favorite is the one-click optimization, which does simplify our life in saving more battery juice! Here are my perspectives on this new Battery Saver in MIUI 8:

Pros:
  • The one-click battery optimization is very easy to use.
  • We have more customization settings on apps to save more battery juice.

Cons:
  • Battery Profiles option has been removed.

10) Status Bar

status_bar.png

Now Status Bar in MIUI 8 has become card stack style, which is similar to the status bar in latest stock Android. However, MIUI 8 improves it further by adding weather info on status bar. We can easily know the weather forecast in our current location by checking the status bar color.

Green - Sunny
Sea Blue - Cloudy
Royal Blue - Rain, Thunderstorm
Grey - Foggy
Indigo - Clear (Usually at Night)

This is how the new MIUI 8 status bar looks like:

status_bar.gif

Checking weather by pulling down status bar is indeed a superb idea and really simplify my life!
Here are my perspectives on the all new MIUI 8 Status Bar:

Pros:
  • Show weather of current location by colors in status bar.
  • Combine toggles and notications in one page.
  • Fresh new look of status bar in card stack style for MIUI.
  • We can still revert back to MIUI 7 status bar style in Settings.

Cons:
  • No more Gaussian blur effect on status bar for separate style Status Bar.

Verdict:

Other than these 10 new features in MIUI 8, we still have lot of other cool features to make our MIUI experiences even better! Most of the MIUI 8 features are very useful and user-friendly that it really make our life easier! I am very satisfy and happy with the update of MIUI 8, and I hope you all will enjoy MIUI 8 as much as me!

Signing Off,
Marcus

Favorite33 Share

Rated by 156 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

v3dnic + 1 Awesome!
+380995471977 + 1 Fantastic!
sazuke0703 + 1 Thanks!
Shad0w_Chaser + 1 Thanks!
o0Disavowed0o + 1 Awesome!
lmiol + 1 Super LIKE!!!
mangmoom + 5 Great!
mrsLDH_ + 1 Awesome!
Flami + 1 Great!
Zyuzyaz + 1 Great!
shpongl冰 + 1 i want the same
Driftermw + 1 Great!
AlexPebody + 1 Great!
vsr19 + 1 Awesome!
NANDU=DEPPU + 1 Thanks!
androidnoobs2 + 1 Great!
nidhinradh + 5 Great!
s4ss + 5 Fantastic!
RejiT + 2 Great!
Rajdhariwall + 2 Great!
Zurieee + 1 Thanks!
Ramzess90 + 1 Great!
arunnurhuda + 1 Fantastic!
634881846 + 1 Fantastic!
Kirito216 + 1 Спасибо!
kocbakos + 2 Great!
malunceva21 + 1 Fantastic!

Experience +356  Prestige +19  View Rating Log

1) Learn More About MIUI Version Here
2) MIUI With Marcus Latest Series

Super Moderator is not a Xiaomi Employee.

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Always be Humble :)

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
2797 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi BoxMi Power BankMi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMagic CubeMi Portable WiFiMi In-Ear HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 6I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Xiaomi Mi 4Mi TVMi Note ProMi NoteMi PadRedmi 2Redmi NoteXiaomi 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th Anniversary800K Forum MembersUEFA EURO Medal600K Forum Members1300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasHappy Singles' Day900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMalaysia Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal5 Million Forum PostsThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday700K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper Sunday3500K Forum MembersMIUI PHappy New YearSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017MIUI World Tour1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Forum App1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalRooster Year of 2017Alpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamOreoHeart to HeartSuper ModeratorPlatinum Super ModeratorMIUI Halloween 2018Diamond Super ModeratorBlack Shark8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 3 Explorer5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Scroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsDie-hard MIUI FanWallpaper StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruInbox ZeroRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarUpdates LoverStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI Photography GuruMIUI Device ExpertDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of MIUI Device TeamMr. DependableAndroid ElfMi Story TellerWallpaper ExpertOTA FeedbackRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Talent

Author| 10:46, Jul-09-2016 | From PC
|
Sun.kanni replied at 2016-7-8 11:24
Thanks for the review Marcus!  Like your pros n cons for each feature.
________
Could you share the ...

Here is it

Screenshot_2016-07-09-10-44-31-735_com.android.se.png
1) Learn More About MIUI Version Here
2) MIUI With Marcus Latest Series

Super Moderator is not a Xiaomi Employee.

Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 3
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI Fan From Singapore1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalDebate Master

23:05, Jul-06-2016 | From PC
|
You done it great... My vote is for u

Comment

marcus_keong Thanks! I appreciate it! :)  11:23, Jul-07-2016

Elite Member

Ready to help

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
791 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMIUI 7FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 2015I Love MIUIMIUI 2016Redmi 1SMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Mi TVRedmi Note 4Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi 5 ProMi 3Redmi Note 2Mi 5sMi 4cRedmi Note1900K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From Singapore1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilXiaomi 5th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI MyanmarMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI SpainHappy New Year1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayHilal Ramadan 1700K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI 6th AnniversaryI Love 20161300K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI India1 Million Forum App Installs900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Device TeamMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of IconsForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMaster Of TechnologyApp StarMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Device ExpertWallpaper ExpertDebate MasterInbox ZeroMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackHumor MasterRingtone Star

23:54, Jul-03-2016 | From PC
|
Nice Explanation

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 2S
Online time
87 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMIUI 8Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 7Mi TVUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Nepal1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Myanmar1900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppI Love Mi BunnyMiPopHeart to Heart13 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI Fan

19:25, Jul-04-2016 | From PC
|
very nice review

Platinum Member

Redmi 1s lover :)

Credits
Device
Redmi 1S
Online time
135 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMi Power BankMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MarshmallowMIUI 6I Love MIUIRedmi 1SMi TVMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 5Redmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 3Mi 4c700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI India1700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's Day600K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy New YearMIUI 300 WeeksXiaomi 5th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From NepalHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamInbox ZeroAndroid GuruHumor MasterMIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterRingtone Star OTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruMi Story TellerMi TalentStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerStar Of Icons

16:29, Jul-06-2016 | From PC
|
niceeeeeeeeeeeee

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
100 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMi WiFiMijia Story TellerMi BandMi HomeMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi WiFi Router MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowMi TVRedmi Note 3MIUI 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalPuzzle MasterSurge S1Olympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from Malaysia3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureHilal Ramadan Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Greece1400K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper FridaySuper MondayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentMi Live MedalI Love 20162100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearMIUI World Tour1st AnniversaryDiwali Fan Of MIUI ItalyHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Scroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsHumor MasterMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverApp StarMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI FB Follower

17:47, Jul-06-2016 | From PC
|
Yeah, thanks for taking out your time for the review!

Comment

marcus_keong You're welcome! :D  11:24, Jul-07-2016

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
171 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 2Mi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi Note ProMi 4iMi 4cMi TVMIUI 9Merry ChristmasXiaomi 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from India800K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali 1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI IndiaThanksgiving Day3500K Forum Members3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live Medal1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore5 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamFan Of MIUI GreeceI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Designer TeamScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid Elf

18:14, Jul-06-2016 | From PC
|
Great review bro

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
56 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 2016Redmi Note 3Mi TV1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali MIUI Fan From MyanmarOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Forum AppMIUI Monthly Talk10 Million Forum PostsUEFA EURO Medal3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayRocket to FutureMerry Christmas1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016MIUI 2017Summer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruUpdates LoverAndroid ElfPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruDebate MasterForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyApp TalentApp TalentDie-hard MIUI Fan

21:52, Jul-06-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for making us excited to get the all new miui 8 update
MIUI For all

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
328 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyMi HomeMIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!Mi 4cMi TVRedmi Note 3MIUI Fan from IndiaPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI Greece1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from Malaysia1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMi Live MedalMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalMalaysia AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyHumor MasterDebate MasterStar Of IconsInbox ZeroDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomMIUI FB FollowerYouth PledgeMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyApp MasterMIUI Wallpaper Contest

22:50, Jul-06-2016 | From PC
|
One of the best reviews, very useful, thanks a lot.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
233 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi TV 70Magic CubeMi KeyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi USB FanMi BandMi Power BankMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Air PurifierMijia VR Play 2Mijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi 4cRedmi 3MIUI Weekly PollSuper SundayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's DayDiwali Pokemon Master Medal1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum PostsCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy DiwaliMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From BrazilMi Live MedalRocket to Future500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper MondayMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper Thursday3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI Russia10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super TuesdayThanksgiving DayI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterMIUI KingSurpriseStar Of Technology10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsWallpaper ExpertApp TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMr. DependableStar Of IconsMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanTheme TalentUpdates LoverTechnology GuruYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalHumor MasterInbox ZeroRingtone Star

22:52, Jul-06-2016 | From PC
|
Great review

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list