Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
3275 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi VRMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!MIUI 2015Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 4iMi PadRedmiMi 1Mi 34 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Rocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million Users2014 ChristmasFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan90000 Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI 3rd Anniversary100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 2013Thanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayAtaturk Mourning300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil3500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersDiwali Super SundaySuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016Puzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Lucky FridayRingolicious Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy DiwaliSuper SaturdayMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From Singapore800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta Team VIPMIUI ReviewMIUI Beta TeamMIUI ExpertMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorStar Bug FinderMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Translation ContributorDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI Community VIPAndroid ElfMr. DependableMIUI FollowerBest ArticleStar Of  MIUI Beta TeamSuper ModeratorSenior Beta TesterForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverOTA Feedback

[Other] [MIUI Know-How Series 47] Top 9 MIUI 10 Features You Should Know

[ Promote]
223145 1316 |
10:14, Jun-28-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
990 390.png

Hello Readers,

MIUI 10 a most awaited ROM (period). A hot topic even in XDA and lot of tech blogging sites.  Millions of users already running BETA ROM to get the first-hand experience and still millions of users waiting eagerly to install it. MIUI 10 Rom has completely taken over the news and few of them have further customised to spread the love for millions of devices. What makes MIUI 10 so special? I believe MIUI 10 was indeed started from scratch to give user an “experience” instead of an skinned android operating system. MIUI 10 offers a completely new twist and change to users choice. We also see that primary focus as I understand was integration of gestures and much more. Talking of features, here I lay down few of the top ten features you should expect coming updates.

Please note: My primary device of experiencing the MIUI 10 was Mi6 with China ROM installed. You may experience slightly different experience in global ROM / Public release.

Integration of GESTURES
Gestures.png

If you follow my earlier threads I did explain few gestures that were integrated MIUI 9 early 2018. Gestures are meant to make the smart phone operation a butter smooth with new way operating. Guess what, MIUI outright did this with ease.

My personal best gesture you ought to try is Swiping from left or right edge of the screen and hold to go back to the previous app instead of going back a page. Look below on the screenshot on what I’m refer about.

The all new RECENTS MENU.
2.jpg

We have been seeing “recent” menu from almost long time and changing the way of looking/operating was a complete challenge to the dev team. And, that was they did. Took it a challenge and gave us a complete makeover with new user interface. You swipe up and hold to access the recent menu or trigger recent the legacy way. The apps are displayed in a tiled pattern with options to scroll down to view recently opened/operated apps.

Adding further, long press on the app triggers options such as “Lock it in background”, entering split screen and application settings. You could swipe right or left to clear from the recents. I bet on of the other OWN even had remote dream on this feature. I think Google could pick one or two tricks from MIUI too.

The new VOLUME UI & Notification Shade
3.jpg

Just I said earlier, MIUI is all about integrating features that users ask for. One of the most sought features in the forum was Android P like volume slider and notification shade. The notification shade and volume slider menu interface was inspired by Android P and replicated to MIUI 10. The notification share features white background for the quick settings panel & triggering volume up/down to see the UI with white background with blue indicators indicating volume levels. This also packs mute button at the bottom along with action menu. Tapping on that triggers multiple options such as adjusting ringer, media, alarm volume. Also, you can set the device to silent or DND with countdown timer. I have forgotten numerous times to turn the device back to regular mode from DND mode. This is quality feature MIUI has gifted to users such as us.

PIP or Picture in Picture mode
4.jpg

Most of the android 8 vanilla users are already aware of PIP mode. What is PIP mode? PIP mode allows user to lets you do things easily without fully switching away from the apps that we currently using. Say, I’m watching my video (UFC fight night) on my device and had to text; I can still continue to watch and reply message in PIP mode.

AutoFill Support
5.jpg

Finally, MIUI now comes with autofill support and one less password I need to worry less. The idea initially seeded in browser chrome came to android P feature is now officially supported by MIUI 10. Autofill feature allows you to securely log in to apps without having to byheart passwords. The password for encrypted and stored. Each time you open the site and trigger the first character, it lists the username/password stored and you could just login.

The future belongs to AI
6.jpg

Any tech for that matter, the one thing we all want to know is, what sort of AI features these new smart phones are now packed with. Every device has some unique features they come with. In MIUI 10 it has packed a lot of features along with its very own AI voice assistant currently in Chinese dialects (hope the person will one day learn to speak English one day). Probably you are already aware of AI preload feature which potentially reduces app load times by zero by constantly reading your usage patterns and anticipating your actions. That means, the next time you open the device, the device might open you QQi or your email app or you know what I mean. AI Portrait mode which allows user to take picture with bokeh effect.

A better RECORDING at your service
7.jpg

Although, this feature is pretty legacy, MIUI 10 offers much more than simple screen recording. You can now add system sounds while recording the screen. How does this help you ask? For most of the tech writers/ bloggers if you want to explain a specific feature / share a game demo or share any footage to users is now very easy. This recording resolution features 1080p with video quality 6 MBPS. That means absolutely stunning video without loss of quality you expect from a quality media with 24 frames per second.

Application Management
8.jpg

A rich feature part of security app lets you manage all the apps in the device. This enables you to check for app updates on regular events, seek dual apps, validate permission of every app installed and even uninstall app by batch with just few taps. A handy feature for users who install / try out new apps for reviews or for limited time.

Quick pay integration with Quick Ball
9.jpg

Who doesn’t know quick ball. I myself use quick ball for almost all the time as quick launch or other feature it packs. Now with integration of quick pay, you can now send money to friends just like that. The China ROM has integrated WeChat and AliPay and we can potentially expect the global ROM to integrate payment system which we can bank upon such as Tez or WhatsApp or Paytm.

What do you readers think? MIUI 10 is offering you much more than you bargained? What feature you liked more? Which feature you think should you think that needs to be part of MIUI 10 family? What makes MIUI a perfect fitting ROM for your device? Share your thoughts and feedback by commenting below.

You know we always listen to your feedback.

The images come from the Internet.

Recommended threads

[Mi Slogan Contest #5] Match The Mi Products to Its Slogan! Win Mi BT Speaker!
[MIUI Brainstorm Contest #5] Answer One Simple Question to Win Amazfit Watch
Mi Pad 4 Launched: Specifications, Price, Gallery, Sale and More!

Single-option Poll, 6196 members voted
48.00% 2974
9.73% 603
16.12% 999
26.15% 1620
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite259 Share

Rated by 16 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

anupras88 + 1 Great!
Rudiinii + 1 <font style="vertical-align: inh
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
shunjo2001 + 1 Thanks!
sajid4548 + 1 Great!
Smietana + 5 Great!
colaus + 5 Awesome!
ThangarajaRaj + 3 Agreed!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
paramgagan + 5 Thanks!
MiDevCode + 5 Thanks!
mohanbdbd + 2 Awesome!
Aashu124 + 5 Fantastic!
Tharrpu21 + 1 Awesome!
iMKajal + 5 Thanks!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!

Experience +64  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Retired

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
159 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi BandMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi MIXMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi HomeNinety Degree LuggageNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchAwesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!I Love MIUIMi MIXMi TVMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI PMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayHappy Singles' DayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMerry ChristmasMIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New Year1st AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI KingStar Wars10 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018Humor MasterPOCO F113 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 2019Discuss HereDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyDual CameraMi DropMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz MasterMi Story TellerAndroid Guru8 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongMIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalTheme TalentAndroid Elf6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverOreoSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of Technology5 Million Forum MembersApp StarOTA FeedbackQuick SurveyDebate MasterMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack SharkNougat

10:58, Jun-28-2018 | From Mi MIX
|
Awesome features, I can't wait for MIUI 10 to arrive in Mi Mix Global Stable

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
177 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi HomeMi VRMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi MIXMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicAnTuTuMi TVRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 2Mi 5Redmi 1S10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs100k Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 100 Million UsersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI UkraineHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersSuper SaturdaySuper TuesdayRocket to Future90000 Forum MembersMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan MIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Device TeamMIUI KingNougatBlack SharkRingtone ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick Survey2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoRedmi 5AAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Device Expert9 Million Forum MembersMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarApp Star5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerSurpriseScroll Of WisdomMIUI Quick DiscussionPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerRedmi Note 5/ProMi Lover MedalAndroid ElfTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMi TalentStar WarsRedmi Quiz Master

11:01, Jun-28-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Keep this HOT topic correct at least in the THREAD
Screenshot_2018-06-28-08-30-05-724_com.miui.enbbs.png

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Mi 9
Online time
1203 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerYi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Electric ScooterMi MIXUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi BoxMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi ScaleNinety Degree LuggageMijia VR Play 2Mi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi VRMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowMi Max 4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 4XMi 5XMi Pad 3Xiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi TVXiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Mi Max 2Redmi ProRedmi Note 3Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARingolicious Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI World TourSuper Tuesday300K Forum MembersRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DaySuper WednesdayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalSuper MondaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSurge S1Super ThursdayFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayMIUI Forum AppHappy Holi MedalMIUI 20173500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasMIUI PDiwali Happy DiwaliHappy New YearMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Valentine's DayHilal Ramadan 90000 Forum MembersPuzzle MasterXiaomi 5th Anniversary100k Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI FB Follower13 Million Forum MembersSurpriseQuick SurveyMIUI Tech SurveyPOCO F15 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Y1/LiteBlack SharkMi Max 3App StarRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Twitter FollowerHappy 2019Mi 5XMi A1MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2018Redmi 5/PlusMIUI Weekend GiveawayMi DropMIUI 10Dual CameraHumor MasterRedmi 5AMi MIX 2Discuss Here2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersHeart to Heart10 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionScroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserTechnology GuruMIUI KingNougatStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Story TellerRingtone Star MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Superstar8 Million Forum MembersOreoRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizRingtone ExpertMr. DependableYouth PledgeDebate MasterIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverIndonesia Independence Day

11:01, Jun-28-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
MIUI 10 is excellent but we are waiting for so long... please release MIUI 10 at the earliest to Redmi Note 4

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

poetikkangaroo + 4 Agreed!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

MIUI News Team

Die hard fan of miui ?

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 3
Online time
111 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandYi Action CameraAnTuTuI Love MIUIPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI India2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversarySuper SundayHappy Singles' DayMIUI PSuper MondayMIUI Weekly PollAlpaca Mi Bunny Happy 2019MIUI Tech SurveyMost Active MIUIerDiscuss HereStar Of Technology9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 1013 Million Forum MembersNougatDebate MasterBlack SharkStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover Medal5 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseForum Contest LoverApp Star

11:02, Jun-28-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Miui 10 beta rom offers very exciting Feature I'm waiting 😍👌😍😍

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
11:03, Jun-28-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
I'm in miui 10 there is no system sounds for screen
Screenshot_2018-06-28-10-00-28-179_com.android.settings.png

Screenshot_2018-06-28-10-00-17-538_com.miui.screenrecorder.png

recording, as y'all can see in the picture. so..

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
109 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Notebook AirMijia Smart ShoesMi ScaleMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi HomeNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi MIXMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Kids WatchMi BandNinety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4Happy Singles' DayMIUI 2017MIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to Future300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMIUI PFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI World Tour1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI 50 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliPuzzle MasterMerry ChristmasSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan From Indonesia10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny App StarBlack Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMaster Of TechnologyHeart to HeartMIUI Halloween 2018POCO F113 Million Forum MembersMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 2019Humor MasterDiscuss HereMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseDual CameraMi DropMIUI 1025 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum Ringtone ExpertAndroid ElfDebate MasterMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMIUI FB FollowerStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017OTA Feedback6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI FollowerOreoIndia Independence DayStar WarsQuick SurveyMi Talent5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougat8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick DiscussionMost Active MIUIer

11:03, Jun-28-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Excellent article, thanks for sharing this with us it's appreciated

Banned to visit

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
70 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mi Yi CameraUnlock MedalI Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 3Redmi 3SMIUI Weekly PollCamera Filter Guru MedalPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Mi Live MedalHappy New YearMIUI SRocket to FutureSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSuper MondayHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Monthly TalkRooster Year of 2017MIUI Lucky FridayThanksgiving DayAlpaca Mi Bunny App StarMost Active MIUIerSurpriseUpdates LoverDebate MasterMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest Lover

11:05, Jun-28-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Signature is banned

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
80 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi KeyMi BandMi HomeMi BoxNinebot MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMIUI 6FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMi 3Mi TVRedmi Note2 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 50 Million UsersRocket to FutureSuper SaturdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI English Forum 2013MIUI 30 Million Users1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Diwali700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayAtaturk MourningThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from Turkey1 Million Forum Members100k Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum App3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamYouth PledgeXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of TechnologyMi Talent9 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI Global Forum 2014Android GuruMost Active MIUIerStar Of IconsUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerHumor Master10 Million Forum Members

11:07, Jun-28-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
MIUI Beta Rom is quite exciting but not as fluid as one would wish it to be. Then may be why it is still Beta. Just waiting for it to be smoother, less buggy
Features are already more than enough

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
11:08, Jun-28-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
miui 10 redmi 4

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list