MIUI App Review Team

#anintrovert

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
108 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeNinebot MiniMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart ShoesI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Super MondaySuper SundayMIUI SRocket to FutureHumor MasterMIUI 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIerMi Talent25 Million StrongStar WarsStar Of TechnologyMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersNougatTheme TalentForum Contest LoverSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5/Pro9 Million Forum Members

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Opera Touch - Fast as Light with Flow

[ Promote]
7661 219 |
01:08, Jun-27-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Opera.png

Opera Touch

Introduction

Hey Guys,
Hope you all are doing well and after a short gap, I'm back with a browser named " Opera Touch ". The app is developed and maintained by the Opera team under " communication " Zoner. It's an internet browser with cool features and smooth performance. It's the first mobile browser of mine and most of people around the world at the time of Symbian OS based mobile phones.

What are we waiting for?? Let's have a look at the app and later on we're going through Pros & Cons and features of the app.

1.gif     2.gif

There you go guys, when you install the app for the first time, It'll show you the features and the basic navigations between the home screen and settings etc., of the browser. Upon, swiping left to right, we can complete the basic configuration of the app and can be entered into the browser.

Screenshot_Opera_Touch_20180618-194836.png     Screenshot_Opera_Touch_20180618-195100.png

Yeah, finally that's the home screen of the app and where we can see the basic and popular websites as pre-bookmarked like any other browsers available on the market. When we are comparing this with the popular one UC browser, this won my heart. As it's providing the neat and clean home screen, without any annoying news and adult content contained preview images, annoying pop-ups, ads, etc.

On the other hand, we can see, two options on the second screenshot, one is a QR code scanner and the other one is voice assistant. Using this SIRI or Google's assistant voice feature we can open websites or simply we can search the words or the require data on the internet like in Google's assistant.

For the first time, I use this feature and look for a web site, and guess what?? That's our beloved MIUI Global forum. I can say this built-in voice commander is more accurate than Google's assistant and Apple's SIRI. Also, we can see the result within fraction of seconds. If we observe clearly the first screenshot, there is an icon like a menu at the bottom of the page.

3.gif     Screenshot_Opera_Touch_20180618-195243.png

Upon tapping, we can see numerous features. This isn't a normal menu icon. After apple's touch assistant, Mi is the first one to implement the touch assistant with Mi 8. Yes, this icon exactly works like a touch assistant in this browser. We need to drag the ring to one particular icon to perform, like new tab or window, closing current window, restoring the closed tabs or windows and my flow. Upon dragging the ring to desired icon, the specified action will be done as listed here.

4.gif     5.gif

I've been talking about Voice assistant only, meanwhile I forgot about this QR scanner. Many applicants nowadays use QR in their apps for the quick action of data accessing according to the app, and sync over the network or multiple devices. Coming to this, as this is the browser, we can share the bookmarks, history, and the exact current state of the browser from mobile to PC or vice versa.

The exact state means, where do we left the browsing in mobile can be continued in PC and vice versa. Even, Google's Chrome offers such things like sync over multiple devices, across cross platforms like, Android, IOS and PC, Tab, etc., But, all these can be done in both Chrome and Mozilla with account only

Coming to this Opera touch, there is no need of account, user name and password, even no internet to sync the data across the devices.

Screenshot_Opera_Touch_20180618-195318.png     6.gif

On the home screen, there we can make one more swipe to either of side. So we can access, my flow on the left side and history on the right side. But, the default home screen will be the address bar with quick links of the popular website shown at the beginning. So, I mentioned about a feature named My flow and with that. I said multiple devices can be synced and the data of the browser including the state of the browser on other device too.

All these can be seen on this place, shown in the first home screen. Unfortunately, I couldn't connect my device with my PC. Earlier, I connected My device wiith laptop, Then I was on different custom ROM, Now I'm on different one. So, that's might be the custom ROM's bug or issue.

On the other scree shot, we can see accessing the history, settings and tab options from the three dots at the top right of the screen. The browser doesn't contain much options like settings etc.,

7.gif     Screenshot_Opera_Touch_20180618-195408.png

So, this is how the tabs UI will be appeared and how we can customize the tabs like adding new, closing the existing one, restoring the closed tab, etc., on the other hand, we can see the screenshot from settings of the browser. Where we can see, New tab settings, ad blocking options, Crypto currency Mining privacy option is the added one to this browser. Also, we can see one tap clearing, browsed history, etc.

That's the small review about this new and redesigned, fast like flash browser "Opera Touch"
PRO'S and CON'S:

Positives:

Fully Redesigned app with added minimal features

Fast as flash, while browsing web pages

Built-in ad blocker without annoying news, popups, etc,, like other recent browser

Seamless conectivity and sync on multiple devices, across the cross platform devices like IOS, Android, PC, etc., with a unique feature My flow

We can continue the work on the other device at the exact state with where do we left, using my flow option

Negatives:

Since, Java and Symbian this is the best app I can say but, When UC entered the market, comparing both. This Opera doesn't contain reliable download manager
Conclusion :

If you want smooth and fast browsing experience, regardless of download manager. This is the best browser available on the market, with powerful ad blocker and unique features, without any annoying links, news and popups on the home screen.
Add.Information:

Opra.PNG

Download:

playstore.gif

or

Opera Touch_1.6.apk (12.12 MB, Downloads: 949)
Favorite12 Share

Rated by 10 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

aprilianks + 5 Agreed!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Thanks!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
avishekgiri + 5 Awesome!
Shuaibkhan + 5 Great!
Aashu124 + 5 Great!
santiawigati + 5 Great!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
MiDevCode + 5 Great!

Experience +65  Prestige +13  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
4464 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Air PurifierMi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi VRMagic CubeMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi MIXMi WiFiMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MarshmallowMi 4SMi 5Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi Pad 2Mi 5 ProMi Note 2Mi 5s PlusMi 5sRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Max Redmi Note 2Mi MIXRedmi 3SRedmi ProMi NoteMi Note ProMi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Poland2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum App Installs1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20171700K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalSuper MondayXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93500K Forum MembersHappy New YearSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Singapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1MIUI Monthly TalkRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamMIUI 10Dual CameraMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveySurprise10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMi A1App StarMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp Talent

10:34, Jun-27-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - China

Say NO to FAKE People

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
345 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi  BunnyNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi Notebook AirMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUI10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI Marathon MedalSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalMIUI PMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI SSuper SundayMiPopStar Of TechnologyEvaluator RepMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Weekend GiveawayHumor MasterIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 20186 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomDiscuss HereMIUI 1010 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongMi DropMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi 5ANougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme Talent2017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017Android GuruStar WarsMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterSurpriseForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarApp StarMi A1Mi Story TellerQuick SurveyOreoOTA FeedbackMi TalentBlack SharkMIUI King9 Million Forum Members

02:12, Jun-27-2018 | From PC
|
Thank you for sharing

imbaalu + 5 Thank you bro

Follow the Forum Rules.
Respect each others.
Be a Smart Member.
Smartphone for Smart People
Always Believe That Something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
1072 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi Power BankMi TV 70Mi BoxMi MIXMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMagic CubeNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Redmi 2Redmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi 4iMi TVMi Max Redmi Note 4Mi Max 2Mi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 2Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi ProMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayRingolicious MedalHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayWomen's Day MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondaySuper Wednesday500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliMIUI PAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SHappy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewDual CameraHumor MasterMIUI 10MIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Quick DiscussionDiscuss HereRedmi Quiz MasterMi DropXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoBlack SharkSurpriseAndroid Guru9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB Follower10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProQuick SurveyMIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserMr. DependableMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRedmi Y1/LiteMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/PlusMi A1Redmi 5AStar Wars6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi 5XMi MIX 2Youth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi TalentRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruNougat

23:35, Jun-27-2018 | From APP
|
Great share bro and awesome review

Samnilpa + 4 Great!

Experience +4  View Rating Log

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
877 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi 2Mi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI World TourI Love 2016700K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI UkraineWomen's Day Medal900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from India3500K Forum Members2100K Forum Members800K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeSingapore BirthdayMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Super MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Wednesday90000 Forum MembersSurge S1Happy New YearMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollUEFA EURO MedalMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper ThursdayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeRingtone Star Indonesia Independence DayApp StarStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017OreoDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 106 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroMIUI 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryWallpaper ExpertMr. DependableApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfAndroid GuruJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterMi TalentMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerDebate Master

08:01, Jun-28-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for awesome review (as always!). I think this browser worth to download. I like the features!

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
321 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi MIXMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper ThursdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Happy Valentine's DaySuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI India3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Italy10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper TuesdayHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkApp StarMIUI FB FollowerTheme TalentSurpriseMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyMIUI 10Dual CameraMi DropStar WarsMIUI Halloween 201810 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongQuick SurveyMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMr. Dependable8 Million Forum MembersNougatOreoMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 20177 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

12:40, Jun-28-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

Aashu124
MIUI Beta Team - Global
QQ I'D 3520558253
Use @Aashu124 to tag me and feel free to pm me

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
292 Hours
Send PM

Mi Notebook AirMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMijia Story TellerMi WiFiMi WiFi Router MiniMi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi TV 70Mi Power BankMagic CubeMi HomeMi T-ShirtMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Monthly TalkFan Of MIUI India2 Million Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI Weekly Poll1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn Festival10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics MedalMi Live MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaHappy New Year1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million Users300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017MIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI SFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI PFan Of MIUI GreeceSurge S11st AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Valentine's DayRocket to Future3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper Monday90000 Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI 109 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi DropQuick SurveyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Weekly Devices QuizRedmi Note 5/ProStar WarsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMost Active MIUIer5 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereApp TalentOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMIUI KingMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverIndia Independence Day25 Million StrongMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomRingtone Star Android GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI Fan

12:41, Jun-28-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing

imbaalu + 5 Thanks!

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
365 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi VRUnlock MedalMIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasDiwali Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI Fan

12:41, Jun-28-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for sharing

MIUI Resources Team

Always Be Happy !!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
405 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Qi CycleMi MIXMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuAwesome!Marshmallow300K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From NepalSuper ThursdayMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliSuper SundayAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Lucky Friday90000 Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI PSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Halloween 20179 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersDual CameraHumor MasterMIUI 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsIndia Independence DayMIUI 10Discuss Here10 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi Story TellerMIUI FollowerDebate MasterMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan7 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyNougat

13:08, Jun-28-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review!

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
670 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia VR Play 2Mi Water PurifierUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power StripYi Action CameraMi BandMi BoxMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi WiFiMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi TV 70Mijia Electric ScooterMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Redmi 4XMi 4iRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi TV3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Marathon MedalDiwali MIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Forum AppMalaysia AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics Medal1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI PolandXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Indonesia1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMi Live MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI ItalyThanksgiving Day3500K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI AustraliaAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI PMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI S100k Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Super ThursdaySuper SundayPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdaySurge S110 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewOTA FeedbackOreoMr. DependableMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Mi TalentMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 1010 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersTechnology Guru6 Million Forum MembersBlack Shark2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerQuick SurveyMIUI SuperstarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDiscuss Here5 Million Forum MembersMi DropStar WarsMost Active MIUIerInbox ZeroYouth PledgeApp TalentMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertApp TalentNougatAndroid ElfUpdates LoverMIUI KingHumor MasterAndroid GuruForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Debate MasterTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatRingtone Star Mi Lover Medal

14:37, Jun-28-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Nice browser app review, Thanks 👍
My QQi #3084589963

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list