Super moderator

To be the BEST Xiaomi Reviewer

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
924 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi MIXMi HomeUnlock MedalMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi Air PurifierMijia IHP Rice CookerMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi USB FanMi T-ShirtXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Mi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi TVMi 3Mi 5sMi 4SRedmi ProRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryPokemon Master Medal1400K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal800K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Happy New YearSurge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper SundaySuper FridayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Story TellerMi TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Wars2017 Annual AwardsBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/PrimeScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMIUI Device ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMr. Dependable

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI DEVICE TEAM] HOW TO FLASH MI5 FROM CHINA TO GLOBAL LOCKED/UNLOCKED

[ Promote]
295184 553 |
17:09, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by mitch002 at 12:56, Jan-21-2017

HOW TO FLASH MI5 FROM CHINA ROM TO STABLE ROM ON LOCKED / UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

by mitch002

maxresdefault.jpg

Have you ever been wondering how to flash your Mi5 from China Stable to Global Stable Rom? There are basically two method to do this. Locked Bootloader and Unlocked bootloader. Lets proceed:

Disclaimer: This is a DIY method, buy doing this, you must be aware of the consequences that you MIGHT brick your phone when you dont follow the steps closely. I am not responsible for any bricks or damage done to your phone. This tutorial is made to help solve Unbrick issues as well as flashing issues thru EDL mode.
Things to do before proceeding to either method:
  • Be sure to Enable USB Debugging:
- Go to About phone > tap MIUI version at least 7 times to activate the Developer options. Go to Additional settings > Developer options > USB debugging > Enable it.
  • USB Data cable from your set.
  • Battery is charged at least 50%.

UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

First things first, every Mi5 comes with a locked bootloader, you will need to unlock its bootloader first, use this guide of mine to unlock the bootloader:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Unlock Bootloader of Mi5
http://en.miui.com/thread-267361-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

As soon as your bootloader is unlocked, you will need these drivers:

Download:

Installation of Proper Drivers & Mi Flash Tool:

Download all the Zip files and unzipped accordingly, install "minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4_setup.exe" and "MiFlashSetup-Beta.msi" as the following image:

1-horz-vert.jpg
1-horz-vert (1).jpg

Installation of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008:

First, double-click on the "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" desktop shortcut, and type the following:
  • adb version
  • adb devices

Make sure that your device is connected properly and your device will be recognized by ADB like this

adb cmd.jpg

After successfull installation, the Device Manager should show USB Devices: ADB Interface

Adb Device Manager.jpg

Right click on the ADB Device and Update driver using the downloaded Qualcomm Drivers.

Put your Mi5 to Fastboot mode by holding power and vol down together and you will see fastboot icon appear.

Connect your phone to the USB on your PC, preferably the one at the back of the PC so its direct to the motherboard.
you will see your phone detected like this

mi5 flash.jpg

Load, Mi Flash Beta and select the extracted folder which looks like this (make sure there are no spaces in between the filename of the folder otherwise it will cause some errors) D:\gemini_global_images_6.5.30_20160516.0000.22_6.0_global

Select Clean All at the bottom right

Then Click refresh icon and see if your phone has been connected,

Then Click FLASH to proceed

miflash.jpg
It will look like this upon flnished flashing

miflash 100.jpg

Reboot and enjoy your Global Rom.

LOCKED BOOTLOADER

Download:

Special Tools:
Mi5 Engineering Flash Cable

13517728_10154119549101233_1012800639_o.jpg

We have a special tutorial how to make your own special engineering cable, should you have a hard time buying one:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Make your own DIY Deep Flash Cable for Mi5
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Installation of Proper Drivers & Mi Flash Tool:

Download all the Zip files and unzipped accordingly, install "minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4_setup.exe" and "MiFlashSetup-Beta.msi" as the following image:

1-horz-vert.jpg
1-horz-vert (1).jpg

Installation of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008:

First, double-click on the "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" desktop shortcut, and type the following:
  • adb version
  • adb devices

Make sure that your device is connected properly and your device will be recognized by ADB like this

adb cmd.jpg

After successfull installation, the Device Manager should show USB Devices: ADB Interface

Adb Device Manager.jpg

Right click on the ADB Device and Update driver using the downloaded Qualcomm Drivers.

Turn on Mi Flash Beta

Turn off your phone

Use the special engineering flash cable, hold the button on the cable and plug to Mi5, then wait for 3 seconds then release the button.

13517871_10154119549096233_1670989344_o.jpg

This disables the phone from charging, because natural reaction of phone when plugged to a USB port while off is to charge.

Remember to use the USB port at the back of the PC so that its directly connected to the motherboard.

Your phone will be detected as COM3 or COM4

mi5 flash.jpg

Load, Mi Flash Beta and select the extracted folder which looks like this D:\gemini_global_images_6.5.30_20160516.0000.22_6.0_global

Select Clean All at the bottom right

Then Click refresh icon and see if your phone has been connected,

Then Click FLASH to proceed

miflash.jpg
It will look like this upon flnished flashing

miflash 100.jpg

Reboot and enjoy your Global Rom.

Thanks to @feds64, @FKSGS2, @BharatG, @Muz_paray, @technoking2020  for his help in making this guide possible.

Favorite223 Share

Rated by 93 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

1622898367 + 1 Thanks!
KoKyE21 + 2 Thanks!
g@ri0p + 1 Great!
pacoelz + 1 Agreed!
+61478597740 + 1 Awesome!
mjtay + 1 Great!
MidnightBlayzer + 1 Fantastic!
kostas07 + 2 <font><font>Большой!</fon
rdank + 2 Thanks!
cahhoy + 1 Fantastic!
Papa_Qyan + 1 Fantastic!
M.Torres + 1 Thanks!
Maraudeur + 1 Awesome!
1629880169 + 1 <font><font>Dzięki!</font
aungkhaing + 1 Fantastic!
1664662883 + 1 Great!
Mattinn + 1 Awesome!
clavecin + 1 Thanks!
L3gende + 1 Great!
mineislonger84 + 1 Great!
gundex + 1 Awesome!
RyanBe + 1 <font><font>Awesome!</fon
jackbauerswat + 1 Great!
NeroxK92 + 1 Fantastic!
mrxa88 + 2 Great!
Soultana + 1 Thanks!
archadallas + 1 Thanks!

Experience +227  Prestige +27  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
14:35, Oct-01-2016 | From PC
|
OK, help!

I have spend a couple of days trying this method, and still haven't been able to make it work.

-My mi5 is currently on the latest chinese developer version MIUI 8.6.9.29
-I have unlocked the bootloader with the unlock tool
-I have downloaded minimal ADB and fastboot, and made the ADB visible in the USB settings on my PC
-I have updated the Qualcomm drivers
-I have the xiamiflash tool and it recognices my device
-but when I press flash, it only takes about 1 second, and nothing happens to my phone.

What have I missed??

Going crazy here :-)

hope to hear from you

Comment

GR33dyBlackie is your issue resolve?  15:00, Oct-17-2016

Super moderator

Happy to Help!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
303 Hours
Send PM

Mi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HomeMi VRMi Power BankMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi 2Redmi 1SMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI 9MIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI ItalyXiaomi 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan Olympics MedalMerry ChristmasDiwali 1800K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy Diwali2100K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 20171900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeySurge S1Super ThursdaySuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Happy New YearWomen's Day MedalThanksgiving DayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMi Lover MedalMIUI KingOTA FeedbackDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverIndia Independence DayMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentApp TalentMIUI ExpertStar Of TechnologyInbox Zero

17:20, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Useful guide for the users.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Thanks!

Experience +10  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
31 Hours
Send PM
20:37, Jul-05-2016 | From PC
|
+ Only one guide is enough, no need too seperate unlocked or locked bootlader, just use edl and miflash thats all !

Comment

mitch002 i hope you tried it before you post. i tried EDL and did not work. FYI  10:52, Jul-06-2016

Credits
Device
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
20:24, Jun-29-2016 | From PC
|
Success!!!

Mitch was correct - I needed the fastboot version

Would be good to have a link to the fastboot version from the MIUI ROM page - http://en.miui.com/download-299.html

And, further instruction regarding the .bat file.  MiFlash wouldn't recognize it when I was in the parent folder of my fastboot ROM download.  When I extracted the ROM from the zip file, it created a folder within a folder before getting to the meat.  I needed to direct MiFlash down one level in the directory before it would all work together.

Thanks for everyone's patience with the newbie.  What a trip!

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
4606 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi HomeMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power BankMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power StripMijia Qi CycleMi HeadphonesMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandUnlock MedalMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 3Redmi 4XRedmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Mi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3Redmi 1SMi MIXRedmi Note 3Mi TVRedmi NoteMi Max Mi 5s PlusMIUI 300 Weeks900K Forum MembersMalaysia Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From Indonesia1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalDiwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan From Nepal1800K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI 20 Million UsersSuper TuesdaySuper MondaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningHappy Holi Medal3500K Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryRingolicious Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI PSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayCamera Filter Guru MedalHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI Spain1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI PolandRooster Year of 2017Happy DiwaliMIUI World TourSummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruSurprise25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerMIUI Quick DiscussionApp StarNougatIndonesia Independence DayMIUI FollowerOreoMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual Awards8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentYouth PledgeForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsDebate MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMi A1Ringtone Star Humor MasterInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentMi Story TellerJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertMIUI KingRedmi Note 5/ProMaster Of TechnologyWallpaper StarSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyApp TalentApp MasterPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMIUI Device ExpertMIUI Photography GuruMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruWallpaper Expert

17:16, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Very detailed tutorial, user will never go astray.

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Thanks to you

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
Online time
5454 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMagic CubeMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi BoxMi KeyMi BandMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi  BunnyMarshmallowMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2015FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI 6Fantastic!Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi 4cXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4iMi TVRedmi NoteMi 3Redmi4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Mi PadRedmi 1SRedmi 3SFan Of MIUI India2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From BrazilMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 50 Million UsersDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan From PhilippinesThanksgiving Day500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' DaySingapore BirthdayMIUI V5 ReviewAtaturk Mourning1st Anniversary300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy New Year2 Million Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 2017Super WednesdayFan Of MIUI RussiaRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalWomen's Day Medal800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy Valentine's Day700K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million Users1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamYouth PledgeMIUI KingAndroid ElfXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroHumor MasterDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackDebate MasterRingtone Star Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Mr. DependableMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master App TalentBest ArticleSuper ModeratorSenior Beta TesterMIUI Global Forum 2014Star Of IconsMr. Post the MostMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerApp Review Talent2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverAndroid GuruMIUI App Review TeamForum Contest LoverMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge

17:14, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
@mitch002 Thanks for sharing guide.  

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi ProMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20173500K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Talent

17:32, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
WoW - a good news.
I just wonder that Locked bootloader way do I need a PC running Windows 7/10 64bit or 32bit?
Will I do the same way to revert to Chinese stable rom from Global one if succeeded?

Comment

mitch002 same method to go back to china rom  17:35, Jun-25-2016
mitch002 Support: 5 Objection: 0 forgot to tell you im on Windows 10  17:34, Jun-25-2016

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
6823 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi VRMi HomeMi KeyMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi Power StripMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Redmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppHappy New YearHappy Valentine's Day1500K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World TourRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI IndiaI Love 20161900K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMerry ChristmasHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsRingolicious Medal3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9Thanksgiving DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruRingtone ExpertUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master OTA FeedbackMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsMi TalentScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerAndroid GuruMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterMIUI Medals Collector

17:33, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Nice Guide My Reviewer...!!!!

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
7279 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMagic CubeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 6I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 20154 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Rocket to FutureMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 2017Singapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI 300 WeeksSuper ThursdayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Merry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalPuzzle MasterMIUI SXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySurge S11st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalSuper FridayPokemon Master MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI 9Camera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalForum Contest LoverMr. DependableXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsMIUI Halloween 20178 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Updates LoverDebate MasterTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star MIUI News Team MemberMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanHumor Master

19:42, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
nice hack ! :P
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Elite Member

Happy to Help!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
709 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi  BunnyMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi TVRedmiRedmi Note 3Mi 4cPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMIUI Device ExpertTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014

20:45, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Nice Explanation!! It will help a lot of user's!!

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Agreed!

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
1328 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper ModeratorMIUI Honorary ModeratorDebate Master

21:47, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Nice guide, but where did you get that flashing cable from?
The bitterness of the poor quality remains long after the pleasure of the low price has passed.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
302 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi BandMi Band 2MIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016Mi 5Mid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 2017Mi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverDebate MasterAndroid GuruMi Lover Medal

23:52, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for the guide, but where can I get special cable?

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list