Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V9.0.2.0.NCACNEI
Online time
662 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Story TellerMi Notebook AirMijia IHP Rice CookerMi HomeUnlock MedalMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchNinebot MiniMijia Qi CycleMi Water PurifierMi T-ShirtMi USB FanMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Air PurifierXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi MIXRedmi Note 4XMi 3Redmi Note 4Mi 4SRedmi ProMi TVMi 5sRedmi Note 2Mi 5Mi 5 ProMi Note ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Mi 4cXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Pokemon Master Medal1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9MIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSurge S1MIUI 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeSuper FridaySuper SundayRocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerDebate MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Medals Collector

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI DEVICE TEAM] HOW TO FLASH MI5 FROM CHINA TO GLOBAL LOCKED/UNLOCKED

[ Promote]
250140 545 |
17:09, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by mitch002 at 12:56, Jan-21-2017

HOW TO FLASH MI5 FROM CHINA ROM TO STABLE ROM ON LOCKED / UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

by mitch002

maxresdefault.jpg

Have you ever been wondering how to flash your Mi5 from China Stable to Global Stable Rom? There are basically two method to do this. Locked Bootloader and Unlocked bootloader. Lets proceed:

Disclaimer: This is a DIY method, buy doing this, you must be aware of the consequences that you MIGHT brick your phone when you dont follow the steps closely. I am not responsible for any bricks or damage done to your phone. This tutorial is made to help solve Unbrick issues as well as flashing issues thru EDL mode.
Things to do before proceeding to either method:
  • Be sure to Enable USB Debugging:
- Go to About phone > tap MIUI version at least 7 times to activate the Developer options. Go to Additional settings > Developer options > USB debugging > Enable it.
  • USB Data cable from your set.
  • Battery is charged at least 50%.

UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

First things first, every Mi5 comes with a locked bootloader, you will need to unlock its bootloader first, use this guide of mine to unlock the bootloader:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Unlock Bootloader of Mi5
http://en.miui.com/thread-267361-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

As soon as your bootloader is unlocked, you will need these drivers:

Download:

Installation of Proper Drivers & Mi Flash Tool:

Download all the Zip files and unzipped accordingly, install "minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4_setup.exe" and "MiFlashSetup-Beta.msi" as the following image:

1-horz-vert.jpg
1-horz-vert (1).jpg

Installation of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008:

First, double-click on the "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" desktop shortcut, and type the following:
  • adb version
  • adb devices

Make sure that your device is connected properly and your device will be recognized by ADB like this

adb cmd.jpg

After successfull installation, the Device Manager should show USB Devices: ADB Interface

Adb Device Manager.jpg

Right click on the ADB Device and Update driver using the downloaded Qualcomm Drivers.

Put your Mi5 to Fastboot mode by holding power and vol down together and you will see fastboot icon appear.

Connect your phone to the USB on your PC, preferably the one at the back of the PC so its direct to the motherboard.
you will see your phone detected like this

mi5 flash.jpg

Load, Mi Flash Beta and select the extracted folder which looks like this (make sure there are no spaces in between the filename of the folder otherwise it will cause some errors) D:\gemini_global_images_6.5.30_20160516.0000.22_6.0_global

Select Clean All at the bottom right

Then Click refresh icon and see if your phone has been connected,

Then Click FLASH to proceed

miflash.jpg
It will look like this upon flnished flashing

miflash 100.jpg

Reboot and enjoy your Global Rom.

LOCKED BOOTLOADER

Download:

Special Tools:
Mi5 Engineering Flash Cable

13517728_10154119549101233_1012800639_o.jpg

We have a special tutorial how to make your own special engineering cable, should you have a hard time buying one:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Make your own DIY Deep Flash Cable for Mi5
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Installation of Proper Drivers & Mi Flash Tool:

Download all the Zip files and unzipped accordingly, install "minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4_setup.exe" and "MiFlashSetup-Beta.msi" as the following image:

1-horz-vert.jpg
1-horz-vert (1).jpg

Installation of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008:

First, double-click on the "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" desktop shortcut, and type the following:
  • adb version
  • adb devices

Make sure that your device is connected properly and your device will be recognized by ADB like this

adb cmd.jpg

After successfull installation, the Device Manager should show USB Devices: ADB Interface

Adb Device Manager.jpg

Right click on the ADB Device and Update driver using the downloaded Qualcomm Drivers.

Turn on Mi Flash Beta

Turn off your phone

Use the special engineering flash cable, hold the button on the cable and plug to Mi5, then wait for 3 seconds then release the button.

13517871_10154119549096233_1670989344_o.jpg

This disables the phone from charging, because natural reaction of phone when plugged to a USB port while off is to charge.

Remember to use the USB port at the back of the PC so that its directly connected to the motherboard.

Your phone will be detected as COM3 or COM4

mi5 flash.jpg

Load, Mi Flash Beta and select the extracted folder which looks like this D:\gemini_global_images_6.5.30_20160516.0000.22_6.0_global

Select Clean All at the bottom right

Then Click refresh icon and see if your phone has been connected,

Then Click FLASH to proceed

miflash.jpg
It will look like this upon flnished flashing

miflash 100.jpg

Reboot and enjoy your Global Rom.

Thanks to @feds64, @FKSGS2, @BharatG, @Muz_paray, @technoking2020  for his help in making this guide possible.

Favorite200 Share

Rated by 89 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

+61478597740 + 1 Awesome!
mjtay + 1 Great!
MidnightBlayzer + 1 Fantastic!
kostas07 + 2 <font><font>Большой!</fon
rdank + 2 Thanks!
cahhoy + 1 Fantastic!
Papa_Qyan + 1 Fantastic!
M.Torres + 1 Thanks!
Maraudeur + 1 Awesome!
1629880169 + 1 <font><font>Dzięki!</font
aungkhaing + 1 Fantastic!
1664662883 + 1 Great!
Mattinn + 1 Awesome!
clavecin + 1 Thanks!
L3gende + 1 Great!
mineislonger84 + 1 Great!
gundex + 1 Awesome!
RyanBe + 1 <font><font>Awesome!</fon
jackbauerswat + 1 Great!
NeroxK92 + 1 Fantastic!
mrxa88 + 2 Great!
Soultana + 1 Thanks!
archadallas + 1 Thanks!
+34605869317 + 1 Thanks!
简莹琇 + 1 Thanks!
devsaee + 4 Fantastic!
denniskt7 + 1 Thanks!

Experience +222  Prestige +27  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
14:35, Oct-01-2016 | From PC
|
OK, help!

I have spend a couple of days trying this method, and still haven't been able to make it work.

-My mi5 is currently on the latest chinese developer version MIUI 8.6.9.29
-I have unlocked the bootloader with the unlock tool
-I have downloaded minimal ADB and fastboot, and made the ADB visible in the USB settings on my PC
-I have updated the Qualcomm drivers
-I have the xiamiflash tool and it recognices my device
-but when I press flash, it only takes about 1 second, and nothing happens to my phone.

What have I missed??

Going crazy here :-)

hope to hear from you

Comment

GR33dyBlackie is your issue resolve?  15:00, Oct-17-2016

Happy to Help!

Credits
Device
Others
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NXKCNED
Online time
259 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mijia Qi CycleMi VRMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MIUI 7MIUI 2016FlashholicRedmi 2Redmi 1SMIUI 92100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollDiwali 1800K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersOlympics MedalHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI ItalyRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdaySurge S1MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday1900K Forum MembersSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureThanksgiving DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryHappy New Year3 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackIndia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FollowerMi TalentApp TalentMIUI ExpertMIUI KingMIUI FB Follower

17:20, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Useful guide for the users.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Thanks!

Experience +10  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
V8.5.5.0.NCACNEG
Online time
29 Hours
Send PM
20:37, Jul-05-2016 | From PC
|
+ Only one guide is enough, no need too seperate unlocked or locked bootlader, just use edl and miflash thats all !

Comment

mitch002 i hope you tried it before you post. i tried EDL and did not work. FYI  10:52, Jul-06-2016

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
20:24, Jun-29-2016 | From PC
|
Success!!!

Mitch was correct - I needed the fastboot version

Would be good to have a link to the fastboot version from the MIUI ROM page - http://en.miui.com/download-299.html

And, further instruction regarding the .bat file.  MiFlash wouldn't recognize it when I was in the parent folder of my fastboot ROM download.  When I extracted the ROM from the zip file, it created a folder within a folder before getting to the meat.  I needed to direct MiFlash down one level in the directory before it would all work together.

Thanks for everyone's patience with the newbie.  What a trip!

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3736 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetYeelight Bedside LampMi Yi CameraMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi Router MiniMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HomeMi Power StripMi MIXMi HeadphonesMijia Electric ScooterMagic CubeNinebot MiniMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MarshmallowMIUI 7FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!Redmi NoteRedmi Note 4XRedmi 34 Million Forum MembersRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi MIXRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 1SMi 3Mi 5s PlusRedmi 3SRedmi Note 2Mi Max Mi 4cMi TVMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live Medal1400K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan from Turkey1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalHappy New YearMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI MyanmarSingapore BirthdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving DayDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 2017Happy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersSurge S11800K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day MedalSuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourHappy Diwali100k Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 93500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Poland90000 Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super SundayFan Of MIUI BangladeshRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly Poll300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Device TeamAndroid GuruInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum App MasterMIUI FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI Device ExpertMaster Of TechnologyDebate MasterMi TalentForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayYouth PledgeXiaomi Type-C EarphonesWallpaper StarStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentHumor MasterRingtone Star Most Active MIUIerMIUI SuperstarApp TalentMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeWallpaper ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruMIUI Photography GuruMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfJuly 19 MyanmarMi Story TellerApp TalentSuper Moderator

17:16, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Very detailed tutorial, user will never go astray.

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Thanks to you

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5420 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesMi HomeMi KeyMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Power BankMi BoxUnlock MedalMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 6MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!Mi 3Mi TVRedmiRedmi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4iRedmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersMi 4cRedmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Redmi 2Mi PadMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Fan From Singapore1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHilal Ramadan MIUI 2017MIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from TurkeySingapore BirthdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day300K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From Philippines2014 ChristmasMIUI HalloweenFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI India500K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Ataturk MourningHappy New Year1400K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Super WednesdayMIUI 9Super MondayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper FridayMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruYouth PledgeInbox ZeroBest ArticleOTA FeedbackDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableApp TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerSenior Beta TesterSuper ModeratorMr. Post the MostStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI App Review TeamHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeApp Review TalentUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals Collector

17:14, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
@mitch002 Thanks for sharing guide.  

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi ProMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20173500K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Talent

17:32, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
WoW - a good news.
I just wonder that Locked bootloader way do I need a PC running Windows 7/10 64bit or 32bit?
Will I do the same way to revert to Chinese stable rom from Global one if succeeded?

Comment

mitch002 same method to go back to china rom  17:35, Jun-25-2016
mitch002 Support: 5 Objection: 0 forgot to tell you im on Windows 10  17:34, Jun-25-2016

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5901 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMagic CubeMi Power StripMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi KeyMi T-ShirtMi VRMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 6Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2015MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Redmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Mi 3MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI World Tour1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving DayMid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FutureRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App Installs500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMerry ChristmasHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundaySuper Thursday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Friday3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalRingolicious Medal3500K Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9Happy New YearMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorMaster Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum OTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserRingtone ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMi TalentScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI Device ExpertHumor MasterMr. Dependable

17:33, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Nice Guide My Reviewer...!!!!

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
5224 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySurge S1MIUI 300 WeeksSuper Thursday1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI V5 ReviewPokemon Master Medal1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSingapore Merlion MedalRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollSingapore BirthdayI Love 2016MIUI World TourMerry Christmas5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 91900K Forum Members3500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayMIUI HalloweenMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamTechnology GuruSuper ModeratorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanStar MIUI News Team MemberUpdates LoverAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerDebate MasterYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerHumor Master

19:42, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
nice hack ! :P
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Elite Member

Happy to Help!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
Online time
708 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi  BunnyMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi TVRedmiRedmi Note 3Mi 4cPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMIUI Device ExpertTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014

20:45, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Nice Explanation!! It will help a lot of user's!!

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Agreed!

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
1325 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper ModeratorMIUI Honorary ModeratorDebate Master

21:47, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Nice guide, but where did you get that flashing cable from?
The bitterness of the poor quality remains long after the pleasure of the low price has passed.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
301 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi BandMi Band 2MIUI 8Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016Mi 5Mid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 2017MIUI FollowerMi TalentTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverDebate MasterAndroid GuruMi Lover Medal

23:52, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for the guide, but where can I get special cable?

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list