Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.2.28.0.NCACNEC
Online time
594 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi MIXMi Power BankMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia IHP Rice CookerMi HomeMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi USB FanMi Water PurifierMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi Air PurifierNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Fantastic!Redmi Note 4XMi TVMi MIXMi 5sRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi 3Mi 4cMi 5 ProRedmi ProMi 5Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Pad 2Redmi Note 2Mi 4SMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Nepal1400K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI 9MIUI 20171500K Forum Members800K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySuper FridaySuper SundaySurge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerRingtone Star MIUI Device ExpertMi Story TellerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterMr. Dependable

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI DEVICE TEAM] HOW TO FLASH MI5 FROM CHINA TO GLOBAL LOCKED/UNLOCKED

[ Promote]
232524 542 |
17:09, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by mitch002 at 12:56, Jan-21-2017

HOW TO FLASH MI5 FROM CHINA ROM TO STABLE ROM ON LOCKED / UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

by mitch002

maxresdefault.jpg

Have you ever been wondering how to flash your Mi5 from China Stable to Global Stable Rom? There are basically two method to do this. Locked Bootloader and Unlocked bootloader. Lets proceed:

Disclaimer: This is a DIY method, buy doing this, you must be aware of the consequences that you MIGHT brick your phone when you dont follow the steps closely. I am not responsible for any bricks or damage done to your phone. This tutorial is made to help solve Unbrick issues as well as flashing issues thru EDL mode.
Things to do before proceeding to either method:
  • Be sure to Enable USB Debugging:
- Go to About phone > tap MIUI version at least 7 times to activate the Developer options. Go to Additional settings > Developer options > USB debugging > Enable it.
  • USB Data cable from your set.
  • Battery is charged at least 50%.

UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

First things first, every Mi5 comes with a locked bootloader, you will need to unlock its bootloader first, use this guide of mine to unlock the bootloader:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Unlock Bootloader of Mi5
http://en.miui.com/thread-267361-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

As soon as your bootloader is unlocked, you will need these drivers:

Download:

Installation of Proper Drivers & Mi Flash Tool:

Download all the Zip files and unzipped accordingly, install "minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4_setup.exe" and "MiFlashSetup-Beta.msi" as the following image:

1-horz-vert.jpg
1-horz-vert (1).jpg

Installation of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008:

First, double-click on the "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" desktop shortcut, and type the following:
  • adb version
  • adb devices

Make sure that your device is connected properly and your device will be recognized by ADB like this

adb cmd.jpg

After successfull installation, the Device Manager should show USB Devices: ADB Interface

Adb Device Manager.jpg

Right click on the ADB Device and Update driver using the downloaded Qualcomm Drivers.

Put your Mi5 to Fastboot mode by holding power and vol down together and you will see fastboot icon appear.

Connect your phone to the USB on your PC, preferably the one at the back of the PC so its direct to the motherboard.
you will see your phone detected like this

mi5 flash.jpg

Load, Mi Flash Beta and select the extracted folder which looks like this (make sure there are no spaces in between the filename of the folder otherwise it will cause some errors) D:\gemini_global_images_6.5.30_20160516.0000.22_6.0_global

Select Clean All at the bottom right

Then Click refresh icon and see if your phone has been connected,

Then Click FLASH to proceed

miflash.jpg
It will look like this upon flnished flashing

miflash 100.jpg

Reboot and enjoy your Global Rom.

LOCKED BOOTLOADER

Download:

Special Tools:
Mi5 Engineering Flash Cable

13517728_10154119549101233_1012800639_o.jpg

We have a special tutorial how to make your own special engineering cable, should you have a hard time buying one:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Make your own DIY Deep Flash Cable for Mi5
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Installation of Proper Drivers & Mi Flash Tool:

Download all the Zip files and unzipped accordingly, install "minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4_setup.exe" and "MiFlashSetup-Beta.msi" as the following image:

1-horz-vert.jpg
1-horz-vert (1).jpg

Installation of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008:

First, double-click on the "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" desktop shortcut, and type the following:
  • adb version
  • adb devices

Make sure that your device is connected properly and your device will be recognized by ADB like this

adb cmd.jpg

After successfull installation, the Device Manager should show USB Devices: ADB Interface

Adb Device Manager.jpg

Right click on the ADB Device and Update driver using the downloaded Qualcomm Drivers.

Turn on Mi Flash Beta

Turn off your phone

Use the special engineering flash cable, hold the button on the cable and plug to Mi5, then wait for 3 seconds then release the button.

13517871_10154119549096233_1670989344_o.jpg

This disables the phone from charging, because natural reaction of phone when plugged to a USB port while off is to charge.

Remember to use the USB port at the back of the PC so that its directly connected to the motherboard.

Your phone will be detected as COM3 or COM4

mi5 flash.jpg

Load, Mi Flash Beta and select the extracted folder which looks like this D:\gemini_global_images_6.5.30_20160516.0000.22_6.0_global

Select Clean All at the bottom right

Then Click refresh icon and see if your phone has been connected,

Then Click FLASH to proceed

miflash.jpg
It will look like this upon flnished flashing

miflash 100.jpg

Reboot and enjoy your Global Rom.

Thanks to @feds64, @FKSGS2, @BharatG, @Muz_paray, @technoking2020  for his help in making this guide possible.

Favorite194 Share

Rated by 89 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

+61478597740 + 1 Awesome!
mjtay + 1 Great!
MidnightBlayzer + 1 Fantastic!
kostas07 + 2 <font><font>Большой!</fon
rdank + 2 Thanks!
cahhoy + 1 Fantastic!
Papa_Qyan + 1 Fantastic!
M.Torres + 1 Thanks!
Maraudeur + 1 Awesome!
1629880169 + 1 <font><font>Dzięki!</font
aungkhaing + 1 Fantastic!
1664662883 + 1 Great!
Mattinn + 1 Awesome!
clavecin + 1 Thanks!
L3gende + 1 Great!
mineislonger84 + 1 Great!
gundex + 1 Awesome!
RyanBe + 1 <font><font>Awesome!</fon
jackbauerswat + 1 Great!
NeroxK92 + 1 Fantastic!
mrxa88 + 2 Great!
Soultana + 1 Thanks!
archadallas + 1 Thanks!
+34605869317 + 1 Thanks!
简莹琇 + 1 Thanks!
devsaee + 4 Fantastic!
denniskt7 + 1 Thanks!

Experience +222  Prestige +27  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
14:35, Oct-01-2016 | From PC
|
OK, help!

I have spend a couple of days trying this method, and still haven't been able to make it work.

-My mi5 is currently on the latest chinese developer version MIUI 8.6.9.29
-I have unlocked the bootloader with the unlock tool
-I have downloaded minimal ADB and fastboot, and made the ADB visible in the USB settings on my PC
-I have updated the Qualcomm drivers
-I have the xiamiflash tool and it recognices my device
-but when I press flash, it only takes about 1 second, and nothing happens to my phone.

What have I missed??

Going crazy here :-)

hope to hear from you

Comment

GR33dyBlackie is your issue resolve?  15:00, Oct-17-2016

Happy to Help!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NXKCNED
Online time
249 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Redmi 1SRedmi 2Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Nepal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkSurge S1Super ThursdaySuper Sunday1900K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Rooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI KingInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMaster Of Technology

17:20, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Useful guide for the users.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Thanks!

Experience +10  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MXEMIDL
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM
20:37, Jul-05-2016 | From PC
|
+ Only one guide is enough, no need too seperate unlocked or locked bootlader, just use edl and miflash thats all !

Comment

mitch002 i hope you tried it before you post. i tried EDL and did not work. FYI  10:52, Jul-06-2016

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
20:24, Jun-29-2016 | From PC
|
Success!!!

Mitch was correct - I needed the fastboot version

Would be good to have a link to the fastboot version from the MIUI ROM page - http://en.miui.com/download-299.html

And, further instruction regarding the .bat file.  MiFlash wouldn't recognize it when I was in the parent folder of my fastboot ROM download.  When I extracted the ROM from the zip file, it created a folder within a folder before getting to the meat.  I needed to direct MiFlash down one level in the directory before it would all work together.

Thanks for everyone's patience with the newbie.  What a trip!

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3384 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi BandMi MIXMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2Unlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia VR Play 2Mijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 2015MarshmallowFantastic!Mi MIXRedmi 3Redmi 1SRedmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 4Mi 3Mi TVRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi Max Mi 5s PlusRedmi Note1500K Forum MembersOlympics Medal1400K Forum MembersMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 9MIUI 300 Weeks100k Forum MembersHappy New YearMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan of MIUI MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI HalloweenFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondayHappy Valentine's DaySuper SundaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Rocket to Future1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 201790000 Forum MembersSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App Installs10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Puzzle MasterSuper SaturdayWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI ItalyDiwali Happy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday900K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI PolandThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamRingtone Star Android GuruOTA FeedbackInbox ZeroYouth PledgeMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverDebate MasterMi TalentUpdates LoverHumor MasterApp MasterMIUI KingMIUI ExpertApp TalentApp TalentSuper ModeratorWallpaper StarMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Device ExpertMIUI SuperstarMost Popular Forum UserStar Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruWallpaper ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterJuly 19 MyanmarMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependableMIUI Photography GuruAndroid Elf

17:16, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Very detailed tutorial, user will never go astray.

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Thanks to you

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5408 Hours
Send PM

Mi In-Ear HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi KeyMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi BandMi Power BankMi BoxMi HomeMagic CubeMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2015Fantastic!Awesome!MarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 6Mi TVRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi PadRedmiRedmi 1SMi 4iRedmi NoteRedmi Note 4Mi 3Redmi 2Redmi 3SMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHilal Ramadan MIUI 9MIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore BirthdayThanksgiving DayFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanFan Of MIUI Bangladesh500K Forum MembersMIUI V5 Review1st AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From BrazilHappy Singles' DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI HalloweenMIUI 5th Anniversary1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersHappy New YearMIUI Weekly Poll1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI Fan From NepalMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour1 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Rocket to Future2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 100 Million UsersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali800K Forum MembersAtaturk Mourning700K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 900K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamInbox ZeroAndroid ElfMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth PledgeAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeOTA FeedbackDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableApp TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerSenior Beta TesterSuper ModeratorMr. Post the MostStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI App Review TeamHumor MasterBest ArticleApp Review TalentUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals Collector

17:14, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
@mitch002 Thanks for sharing guide.  

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi ProMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20173500K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Talent

17:32, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
WoW - a good news.
I just wonder that Locked bootloader way do I need a PC running Windows 7/10 64bit or 32bit?
Will I do the same way to revert to Chinese stable rom from Global one if succeeded?

Comment

mitch002 same method to go back to china rom  17:35, Jun-25-2016
mitch002 Support: 5 Objection: 0 forgot to tell you im on Windows 10  17:34, Jun-25-2016

Super moderator

Proud to be Kashmiri..!!!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5576 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi KeyMi Power StripMagic CubeMi VRMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 7Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 3Redmi 1S4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Mi 4iRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan 2100K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Brazil1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn Festival5 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI Forum App10 Million Forum PostsRingolicious MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI 91300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper Tuesday1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Device ExpertAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum

17:33, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Nice Guide My Reviewer...!!!!

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
4794 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016MIUI 2015Fantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3MIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaSingapore Merlion MedalSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million Users1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridaySuper ThursdayMIUI World TourMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Halloween2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DaySurge S11st AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalSuper Sunday1900K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI 93500K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star MIUI News Team MemberMi Lover MedalMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverSuper ModeratorDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerAndroid GuruHumor MasterYouth PledgeUpdates LoverTechnology Guru

19:42, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
nice hack ! :P
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Elite Member

Happy to Help!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.0.2.0.LHOMIDG
Online time
708 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi  BunnyMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi TVRedmiRedmi Note 3Mi 4cPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMIUI Device ExpertTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014

20:45, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Nice Explanation!! It will help a lot of user's!!

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Agreed!

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
V8.5.3.0.MAGMIED
Online time
1323 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper ModeratorMIUI Honorary ModeratorDebate Master

21:47, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Nice guide, but where did you get that flashing cable from?
The bitterness of the poor quality remains long after the pleasure of the low price has passed.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
300 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi BandMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!Mi 5MIUI 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMi TalentMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

23:52, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for the guide, but where can I get special cable?

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list