Credits
Device
Mi 6
MIUI Version
V8.2.26.0.NCACNEC
Online time
563 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi MIXMi Power BankMi Notebook AirUnlock MedalMijia IHP Rice CookerMi HomeMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BandMi USB FanMi Water PurifierMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi T-ShirtMi Air PurifierNinebot MiniMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Fantastic!Mi TVRedmi Note 4XMi 3Mi 5sMi Note ProMi MIXMi Pad 2Mi 5 ProRedmi Note 4Mi 5Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi 4cRedmi Note 2Redmi ProMi 4SI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Weekly PollRocket to Future1500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Nepal1400K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From SingaporeMi Live MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper FridayHappy New YearSuper SundaySurge S1MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHappy Valentine's DayI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMr. DependableTechnology GuruDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanMi Story TellerMi TalentScroll Of WisdomMIUI Device Expert

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI DEVICE TEAM] HOW TO FLASH MI5 FROM CHINA TO GLOBAL LOCKED/UNLOCKED

[ Promote]
216670 531 |
17:09, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by mitch002 at 12:56, Jan-21-2017

HOW TO FLASH MI5 FROM CHINA ROM TO STABLE ROM ON LOCKED / UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

by mitch002

maxresdefault.jpg

Have you ever been wondering how to flash your Mi5 from China Stable to Global Stable Rom? There are basically two method to do this. Locked Bootloader and Unlocked bootloader. Lets proceed:

Disclaimer: This is a DIY method, buy doing this, you must be aware of the consequences that you MIGHT brick your phone when you dont follow the steps closely. I am not responsible for any bricks or damage done to your phone. This tutorial is made to help solve Unbrick issues as well as flashing issues thru EDL mode.
Things to do before proceeding to either method:
  • Be sure to Enable USB Debugging:
- Go to About phone > tap MIUI version at least 7 times to activate the Developer options. Go to Additional settings > Developer options > USB debugging > Enable it.
  • USB Data cable from your set.
  • Battery is charged at least 50%.

UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

First things first, every Mi5 comes with a locked bootloader, you will need to unlock its bootloader first, use this guide of mine to unlock the bootloader:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Unlock Bootloader of Mi5
http://en.miui.com/thread-267361-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

As soon as your bootloader is unlocked, you will need these drivers:

Download:

Installation of Proper Drivers & Mi Flash Tool:

Download all the Zip files and unzipped accordingly, install "minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4_setup.exe" and "MiFlashSetup-Beta.msi" as the following image:

1-horz-vert.jpg
1-horz-vert (1).jpg

Installation of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008:

First, double-click on the "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" desktop shortcut, and type the following:
  • adb version
  • adb devices

Make sure that your device is connected properly and your device will be recognized by ADB like this

adb cmd.jpg

After successfull installation, the Device Manager should show USB Devices: ADB Interface

Adb Device Manager.jpg

Right click on the ADB Device and Update driver using the downloaded Qualcomm Drivers.

Put your Mi5 to Fastboot mode by holding power and vol down together and you will see fastboot icon appear.

Connect your phone to the USB on your PC, preferably the one at the back of the PC so its direct to the motherboard.
you will see your phone detected like this

mi5 flash.jpg

Load, Mi Flash Beta and select the extracted folder which looks like this (make sure there are no spaces in between the filename of the folder otherwise it will cause some errors) D:\gemini_global_images_6.5.30_20160516.0000.22_6.0_global

Select Clean All at the bottom right

Then Click refresh icon and see if your phone has been connected,

Then Click FLASH to proceed

miflash.jpg
It will look like this upon flnished flashing

miflash 100.jpg

Reboot and enjoy your Global Rom.

LOCKED BOOTLOADER

Download:

Special Tools:
Mi5 Engineering Flash Cable

13517728_10154119549101233_1012800639_o.jpg

We have a special tutorial how to make your own special engineering cable, should you have a hard time buying one:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Make your own DIY Deep Flash Cable for Mi5
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Installation of Proper Drivers & Mi Flash Tool:

Download all the Zip files and unzipped accordingly, install "minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4_setup.exe" and "MiFlashSetup-Beta.msi" as the following image:

1-horz-vert.jpg
1-horz-vert (1).jpg

Installation of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008:

First, double-click on the "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" desktop shortcut, and type the following:
  • adb version
  • adb devices

Make sure that your device is connected properly and your device will be recognized by ADB like this

adb cmd.jpg

After successfull installation, the Device Manager should show USB Devices: ADB Interface

Adb Device Manager.jpg

Right click on the ADB Device and Update driver using the downloaded Qualcomm Drivers.

Turn on Mi Flash Beta

Turn off your phone

Use the special engineering flash cable, hold the button on the cable and plug to Mi5, then wait for 3 seconds then release the button.

13517871_10154119549096233_1670989344_o.jpg

This disables the phone from charging, because natural reaction of phone when plugged to a USB port while off is to charge.

Remember to use the USB port at the back of the PC so that its directly connected to the motherboard.

Your phone will be detected as COM3 or COM4

mi5 flash.jpg

Load, Mi Flash Beta and select the extracted folder which looks like this D:\gemini_global_images_6.5.30_20160516.0000.22_6.0_global

Select Clean All at the bottom right

Then Click refresh icon and see if your phone has been connected,

Then Click FLASH to proceed

miflash.jpg
It will look like this upon flnished flashing

miflash 100.jpg

Reboot and enjoy your Global Rom.

Thanks to @feds64, @FKSGS2, @BharatG, @Muz_paray, @technoking2020  for his help in making this guide possible.

Favorite183 Share

Rated by 89 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

+61478597740 + 1 Awesome!
mjtay + 1 Great!
MidnightBlayzer + 1 Fantastic!
kostas07 + 2 <font><font>Большой!</fon
rdank + 2 Thanks!
cahhoy + 1 Fantastic!
Papa_Qyan + 1 Fantastic!
M.Torres + 1 Thanks!
Maraudeur + 1 Awesome!
1629880169 + 1 <font><font>Dzięki!</font
aungkhaing + 1 Fantastic!
1664662883 + 1 Great!
Mattinn + 1 Awesome!
clavecin + 1 Thanks!
L3gende + 1 Great!
mineislonger84 + 1 Great!
gundex + 1 Awesome!
RyanBe + 1 <font><font>Awesome!</fon
jackbauerswat + 1 Great!
NeroxK92 + 1 Fantastic!
mrxa88 + 2 Great!
Soultana + 1 Thanks!
archadallas + 1 Thanks!
+34605869317 + 1 Thanks!
简莹琇 + 1 Thanks!
devsaee + 4 Fantastic!
denniskt7 + 1 Thanks!

Experience +222  Prestige +27  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
14:35, Oct-01-2016 | From PC
|
OK, help!

I have spend a couple of days trying this method, and still haven't been able to make it work.

-My mi5 is currently on the latest chinese developer version MIUI 8.6.9.29
-I have unlocked the bootloader with the unlock tool
-I have downloaded minimal ADB and fastboot, and made the ADB visible in the USB settings on my PC
-I have updated the Qualcomm drivers
-I have the xiamiflash tool and it recognices my device
-but when I press flash, it only takes about 1 second, and nothing happens to my phone.

What have I missed??

Going crazy here :-)

hope to hear from you

Comment

GR33dyBlackie is your issue resolve?  15:00, Oct-17-2016

Happy to Help!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
V8.5.1.0.NXKCNED
Online time
245 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!FlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7Redmi 1SRedmi 2Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalOlympics MedalHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Nepal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkSurge S1Super ThursdaySuper Sunday1900K Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayI Love 2016Rooster Year of 20172100K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayRocket to FutureMIUI Weekly PollSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamOTA FeedbackMIUI ExpertDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Debate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorStar Of TechnologyApp TalentMIUI FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI KingInbox ZeroMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMaster Of Technology

17:20, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Useful guide for the users.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Thanks!

Experience +10  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
V8.2.1.0.MXEMIDL
Online time
28 Hours
Send PM
20:37, Jul-05-2016 | From PC
|
+ Only one guide is enough, no need too seperate unlocked or locked bootlader, just use edl and miflash thats all !

Comment

mitch002 i hope you tried it before you post. i tried EDL and did not work. FYI  10:52, Jul-06-2016

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
20:24, Jun-29-2016 | From PC
|
Success!!!

Mitch was correct - I needed the fastboot version

Would be good to have a link to the fastboot version from the MIUI ROM page - http://en.miui.com/download-299.html

And, further instruction regarding the .bat file.  MiFlash wouldn't recognize it when I was in the parent folder of my fastboot ROM download.  When I extracted the ROM from the zip file, it created a folder within a folder before getting to the meat.  I needed to direct MiFlash down one level in the directory before it would all work together.

Thanks for everyone's patience with the newbie.  What a trip!

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
3166 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMagic CubeMi Power BankMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HomeMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Yi CameraMi Power StripMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi MIXMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia VR Play 2Mi Notebook AirMijia Electric ScooterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015MIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuRedmi 3SMi MIXMi Max Mi 5s PlusRedmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi 3Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Redmi Note 4XMi 4cDiwali Thanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From NepalMerry ChristmasMIUI HalloweenMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaOlympics MedalMi Live Medal900K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan from IndiaSingapore BirthdayMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO Medal1700K Forum MembersFan of MIUI MyanmarPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySuper TuesdaySuper Monday1 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Drawing Talent1500K Forum MembersSurge S110 Million Forum Posts90000 Forum MembersSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdaySuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky Friday1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI ItalyFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Weekly PollHappy Diwali1900K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Gamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Medals CollectorWallpaper StarMIUI FollowerMi TalentMost Popular Forum UserMIUI SuperstarForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI Device ExpertApp MasterRingtone Star Inbox ZeroDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyHumor MasterAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerJuly 19 MyanmarRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Photography GuruMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruWallpaper ExpertSuper ModeratorApp TalentUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeAndroid ElfDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMi Story TellerMi Bunny Game Master App TalentMaster Of Technology

17:16, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Very detailed tutorial, user will never go astray.

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Thanks to you

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5393 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankUnlock MedalMi BandMi KeyMi WiFi RouterMi HomeMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMagic CubeMijia Story TellerMi In-Ear HeadphonesMIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 6FlashholicAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 2015MarshmallowMi 3RedmiRedmi 3Mi TVRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Redmi 1SRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi NoteMi PadMi 4iRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi Note 4MIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly Poll2014 Christmas2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Philippines1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Halloween300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 100 Million UsersThanksgiving DayHappy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper FridayFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu MIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI V5 ReviewRocket to FutureXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaRooster Year of 20171st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million Users1 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of  MIUI AzerbaijanMIUI Forum App800K Forum Members900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasPokemon Master MedalHappy Valentine's Day1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryUEFA EURO Medal1 Million Forum Members1700K Forum Members700K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Singapore BirthdayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From NepalSuper WednesdayMid-Autumn Festival5 Million Forum PostsMalaysia AnniversaryDiwali Happy DiwaliAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatInbox ZeroAndroid ElfAndroid GuruYouth PledgeHumor MasterOTA FeedbackDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star MIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Mr. DependableApp TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerSenior Beta TesterSuper ModeratorMr. Post the MostStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI App Review TeamMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeBest ArticleApp Review TalentUpdates LoverForum Contest LoverMIUI Medals Collector

17:14, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
@mitch002 Thanks for sharing guide.  

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi ProMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20173500K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMi Talent

17:32, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
WoW - a good news.
I just wonder that Locked bootloader way do I need a PC running Windows 7/10 64bit or 32bit?
Will I do the same way to revert to Chinese stable rom from Global one if succeeded?

Comment

mitch002 same method to go back to china rom  17:35, Jun-25-2016
mitch002 Support: 5 Objection: 0 forgot to tell you im on Windows 10  17:34, Jun-25-2016

Super moderator

Proud to be Kashmiri..!!!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5331 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi HomeMagic CubeMi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi VRMi T-ShirtMi Power StripXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 6MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2015Redmi 1SRedmi 2Mi 3Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4iRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaHilal Ramadan I Love 20161900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From Brazil1 Million Forum App Installs2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaThanksgiving Day800K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn Festival1500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper FridayHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdaySuper SundayMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI Forum AppSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsRingolicious MedalSuper Thursday5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 6th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterHumor MasterForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Device ExpertAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologySuper ModeratorMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMr. DependablePioneer of MIUI English Forum

17:33, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Nice Guide My Reviewer...!!!!

Super moderator

不忘初心,方得始终

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
4575 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015Redmi Note 3Singapore Merlion MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper MondayMIUI 2017Super WednesdaySuper Thursday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World TourSurge S1MIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million UsersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasXiaomi 6th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI HalloweenThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasSingapore BirthdayPokemon Master MedalSuper Sunday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 300 Weeks3500K Forum MembersHappy Holi Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersMIUI V5 ReviewSuper FridayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI News TeamDie-hard MIUI FanSuper ModeratorStar MIUI News Team MemberPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI ExpertForum Contest LoverYouth PledgeMIUI FB FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerMi TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatHumor MasterDebate MasterUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIer

19:42, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
nice hack ! :P
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

Elite Member

Happy to Help!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.0.2.0.LHOMIDG
Online time
708 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi  BunnyMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi TVRedmiRedmi Note 3Mi 4cPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMIUI Device ExpertTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014

20:45, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Nice Explanation!! It will help a lot of user's!!

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Agreed!

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
1321 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper ModeratorMIUI Honorary ModeratorDebate Master

21:47, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Nice guide, but where did you get that flashing cable from?
The bitterness of the poor quality remains long after the pleasure of the low price has passed.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
299 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi BandMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!Mi 5MIUI 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalMi TalentMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

23:52, Jun-25-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks for the guide, but where can I get special cable?

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list