Super moderator

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
482 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi USB FanMi Notebook AirMi Air PurifierMi Power BankMi HomeMi WiFi RouterMi BandMijia IHP Rice CookerMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMi MIXMi Water PurifierMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Mi 3Redmi Note 4XMi 4SMi TVRedmi Note 4Mi Note ProMi 5Mi 5 ProMi MIXMi 5sRedmi ProMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionRedmi Note 2Mi Pad 2Mi 4c800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversarySurge S11500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMi Live MedalI Love 2016Merry ChristmasHappy New YearRooster Year of 2017MIUI Weekly PollPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayMIUI 2017Happy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi TalentDebate MasterMr. DependableMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruRingtone Star MIUI Device Expert

[Tools, Tips & Tutorials] [MIUI DEVICE TEAM] HOW TO FLASH MI5 FROM CHINA TO GLOBAL LOCKED/UNLOCKED

[ Promote]
172221 486 |
17:09, Jun-25-2016
| |
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by mitch002 at 12:56, Jan-21-2017

HOW TO FLASH MI5 FROM CHINA ROM TO STABLE ROM ON LOCKED / UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

by mitch002

maxresdefault.jpg

Have you ever been wondering how to flash your Mi5 from China Stable to Global Stable Rom? There are basically two method to do this. Locked Bootloader and Unlocked bootloader. Lets proceed:

Disclaimer: This is a DIY method, buy doing this, you must be aware of the consequences that you MIGHT brick your phone when you dont follow the steps closely. I am not responsible for any bricks or damage done to your phone. This tutorial is made to help solve Unbrick issues as well as flashing issues thru EDL mode.
Things to do before proceeding to either method:
  • Be sure to Enable USB Debugging:
- Go to About phone > tap MIUI version at least 7 times to activate the Developer options. Go to Additional settings > Developer options > USB debugging > Enable it.
  • USB Data cable from your set.
  • Battery is charged at least 50%.

UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

First things first, every Mi5 comes with a locked bootloader, you will need to unlock its bootloader first, use this guide of mine to unlock the bootloader:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Unlock Bootloader of Mi5
http://en.miui.com/thread-267361-1-1.html
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

As soon as your bootloader is unlocked, you will need these drivers:

Download:

Installation of Proper Drivers & Mi Flash Tool:

Download all the Zip files and unzipped accordingly, install "minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4_setup.exe" and "MiFlashSetup-Beta.msi" as the following image:

1-horz-vert.jpg
1-horz-vert (1).jpg

Installation of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008:

First, double-click on the "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" desktop shortcut, and type the following:
  • adb version
  • adb devices

Make sure that your device is connected properly and your device will be recognized by ADB like this

adb cmd.jpg

After successfull installation, the Device Manager should show USB Devices: ADB Interface

Adb Device Manager.jpg

Right click on the ADB Device and Update driver using the downloaded Qualcomm Drivers.

Put your Mi5 to Fastboot mode by holding power and vol down together and you will see fastboot icon appear.

Connect your phone to the USB on your PC, preferably the one at the back of the PC so its direct to the motherboard.
you will see your phone detected like this

mi5 flash.jpg

Load, Mi Flash Beta and select the extracted folder which looks like this (make sure there are no spaces in between the filename of the folder otherwise it will cause some errors) D:\gemini_global_images_6.5.30_20160516.0000.22_6.0_global

Select Clean All at the bottom right

Then Click refresh icon and see if your phone has been connected,

Then Click FLASH to proceed

miflash.jpg
It will look like this upon flnished flashing

miflash 100.jpg

Reboot and enjoy your Global Rom.

LOCKED BOOTLOADER

Download:

Special Tools:
Mi5 Engineering Flash Cable

13517728_10154119549101233_1012800639_o.jpg

We have a special tutorial how to make your own special engineering cable, should you have a hard time buying one:

[MIUI DEVICE TEAM] How to Make your own DIY Deep Flash Cable for Mi5
(Source: Xiaomi MIUI Official Forum)

Installation of Proper Drivers & Mi Flash Tool:

Download all the Zip files and unzipped accordingly, install "minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4_setup.exe" and "MiFlashSetup-Beta.msi" as the following image:

1-horz-vert.jpg
1-horz-vert (1).jpg

Installation of Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008:

First, double-click on the "Minimal ADB and Fastboot" desktop shortcut, and type the following:
  • adb version
  • adb devices

Make sure that your device is connected properly and your device will be recognized by ADB like this

adb cmd.jpg

After successfull installation, the Device Manager should show USB Devices: ADB Interface

Adb Device Manager.jpg

Right click on the ADB Device and Update driver using the downloaded Qualcomm Drivers.

Turn on Mi Flash Beta

Turn off your phone

Use the special engineering flash cable, hold the button on the cable and plug to Mi5, then wait for 3 seconds then release the button.

13517871_10154119549096233_1670989344_o.jpg

This disables the phone from charging, because natural reaction of phone when plugged to a USB port while off is to charge.

Remember to use the USB port at the back of the PC so that its directly connected to the motherboard.

Your phone will be detected as COM3 or COM4

mi5 flash.jpg

Load, Mi Flash Beta and select the extracted folder which looks like this D:\gemini_global_images_6.5.30_20160516.0000.22_6.0_global

Select Clean All at the bottom right

Then Click refresh icon and see if your phone has been connected,

Then Click FLASH to proceed

miflash.jpg
It will look like this upon flnished flashing

miflash 100.jpg

Reboot and enjoy your Global Rom.

Thanks to @feds64, @FKSGS2, @BharatG, @Muz_paray, @technoking2020  for his help in making this guide possible.

Favorite139 Share

Rated by 82 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

M.Torres + 1 Thanks!
Maraudeur + 1 Awesome!
1629880169 + 1 <font><font>Dzięki!</font
aungkhaing + 1 Fantastic!
1664662883 + 1 Great!
Mattinn + 1 Awesome!
clavecin + 1 Thanks!
L3gende + 1 Great!
mineislonger84 + 1 Great!
gundex + 1 Awesome!
RyanBe + 1 <font><font>Awesome!</fon
jackbauerswat + 1 Great!
NeroxK92 + 1 Fantastic!
mrxa88 + 2 Great!
Soultana + 1 Thanks!
archadallas + 1 Thanks!
+34605869317 + 1 Thanks!
简莹琇 + 1 Thanks!
devsaee + 4 Fantastic!
denniskt7 + 1 Thanks!
well-zone + 2 Thanks!
SuckerPunish007 + 5 Fantastic!
Blackacvil + 1 Fantastic!
PaSTech + 1 Awesome! GREAT Tutorial/Guide. Worked fo
HAROONXIDDIQUI + 1 Fantastic!
Bulasky + 1 Thanks!
vino009 + 2 Awesome!

Experience +213  Prestige +27  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.0.2.0.MAAMIDG
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM
14:35, Oct-01-2016
|
OK, help!

I have spend a couple of days trying this method, and still haven't been able to make it work.

-My mi5 is currently on the latest chinese developer version MIUI 8.6.9.29
-I have unlocked the bootloader with the unlock tool
-I have downloaded minimal ADB and fastboot, and made the ADB visible in the USB settings on my PC
-I have updated the Qualcomm drivers
-I have the xiamiflash tool and it recognices my device
-but when I press flash, it only takes about 1 second, and nothing happens to my phone.

What have I missed??

Going crazy here :-)

hope to hear from you

Comment

GR33dyBlackie is your issue resolve?  15:00, Oct-17-2016

Happy to Help!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
226 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi Power StripMIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 7FlashholicRedmi 2Redmi 1SDiwali Fan Of MIUI Spain10 Million Forum PostsHappy DiwaliOlympics MedalUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Italy1800K Forum MembersMIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySurge S1Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 20172100K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollRocket to FutureI Love 2016Thanksgiving DayAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMIUI KingMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanMi TalentDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalInbox ZeroMaster Of Technology

17:20, Jun-25-2016
|
Useful guide for the users.

Rated by 1 person   Experience Prestige Reason  

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Thanks!

Experience +10  Prestige +3  View Rating Log

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
MIUI Version
V7.2.4.0.MAAMIDC
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM
20:37, Jul-05-2016
|
+ Only one guide is enough, no need too seperate unlocked or locked bootlader, just use edl and miflash thats all !

Comment

mitch002 i hope you tried it before you post. i tried EDL and did not work. FYI  10:52, Jul-06-2016

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
V8.1.2.0.MAAMIDI
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM
20:24, Jun-29-2016
|
Success!!!

Mitch was correct - I needed the fastboot version

Would be good to have a link to the fastboot version from the MIUI ROM page - http://en.miui.com/download-299.html

And, further instruction regarding the .bat file.  MiFlash wouldn't recognize it when I was in the parent folder of my fastboot ROM download.  When I extracted the ROM from the zip file, it created a folder within a folder before getting to the meat.  I needed to direct MiFlash down one level in the directory before it would all work together.

Thanks for everyone's patience with the newbie.  What a trip!

Super moderator

JUST DO IT!

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
2708 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Notebook AirMi TV 70Mi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi BandMi Power StripMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi WiFi Router MiniMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi  BunnyYeelight Bedside LampMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Magic CubeMi KeyMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickI Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 2016MIUI 7MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowFlashholicAwesome!Fantastic!Mi 5s PlusRedmi 3Redmi 1SRedmi NoteMi Max Mi TVRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4XMi 3Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Mi MIXHappy Valentine's DayPokemon Master Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From MyanmarSurge S1Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI HalloweenSuper WednesdayMIUI 6th AnniversarySingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan Thanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasUEFA EURO MedalSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaFan of MIUI Myanmar900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryDiwali 1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesOlympics MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI ItalySuper MondayMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper TuesdayI Love 2016Women's Day Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainSingapore Merlion MedalFan Of MIUI PolandHappy DiwaliRooster Year of 20171800K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMalaysia AnniversarySuper FridayMIUI Fan From Nepal1 Million Forum App InstallsMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum MembersMIUI 20171500K Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Drawing Talent1400K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ExpertMIUI KingMi TalentRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterDebate MasterApp TalentAndroid GuruInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar Of TechnologyMIUI Photography GuruWallpaper StarMr. DependableApp MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerJuly 19 MyanmarMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfSuper ModeratorOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruWallpaper ExpertApp Talent

17:16, Jun-25-2016
|
Very detailed tutorial, user will never go astray.

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Thanks to you

Super moderator

Enjoy Life!

Credits
Device
Mi 4
MIUI Version
Online time
5388 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi BandMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi KeyUnlock MedalMagic CubeMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankMi T-ShirtFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI 8MIUI 2015MIUI 6MarshmallowMIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi 3Redmi Note 2Redmi Note 3Redmi 1SMi PadMi TVRedmi NoteRedmiRedmi 2Mi 3Mi 4iXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi 4cMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From BrazilMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI V5 ReviewFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Xiaomi 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum Posts2014 ChristmasThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey500K Forum MembersFan Of  MIUI Azerbaijan1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMid-Autumn FestivalSuper FridayMIUI 4th AnniversaryDiwali Ataturk MourningMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DaySingapore BirthdayHilal Ramadan I Love 20162100K Forum MembersMIUI World TourRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from India1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy Singles' Day1500K Forum Members900K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasOlympics Medal1 Million Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI RussiaUEFA EURO MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMalaysia Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI HalloweenMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Device TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI ExpertScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruAndroid ElfMi Bunny Game Master Mi Lover MedalMi TalentInbox ZeroRingtone Star Humor MasterApp Review TalentSenior Beta TesterMi Story TellerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014Forum Contest LoverMIUI App Review TeamMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerSuper ModeratorStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerMr. DependableBest ArticleMr. Post the MostApp TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDebate Master

17:14, Jun-25-2016
|
@mitch002 Thanks for sharing guide.  

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi ProMi 5MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMi Talent

17:32, Jun-25-2016
|
WoW - a good news.
I just wonder that Locked bootloader way do I need a PC running Windows 7/10 64bit or 32bit?
Will I do the same way to revert to Chinese stable rom from Global one if succeeded?

Comment

mitch002 same method to go back to china rom  17:35, Jun-25-2016
mitch002 Support: 5 Objection: 0 forgot to tell you im on Windows 10  17:34, Jun-25-2016

Super moderator

Proud to be Kashmiri..!!!

Credits
Device
Redmi 2 Prime
MIUI Version
Online time
4754 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi KeyMi HeadphonesMi BandMi HomeMi  BunnyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi T-ShirtMi Power StripI Love MIUIMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2015FlashholicMi 3Redmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 3Hilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from IndiaMid-Autumn Festival3 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Thanksgiving DayMIUI 2017Happy New Year800K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1 Million Forum Members2100K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From BrazilSuper WednesdayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper Friday1 Million Forum App Installs1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamPioneer of MIUI English Forum Super ModeratorStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverHumor MasterForum Contest LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI Device ExpertMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master

17:33, Jun-25-2016
|
Nice Guide My Reviewer...!!!!

Super moderator

因为小米,所以米粉

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
4297 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 6Awesome!MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 2015Super MondaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper ThursdaySurge S1MIUI 50 Million UsersSuper WednesdayRocket to FutureSingapore BirthdayI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017MIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy New YearMIUI 5th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million Users1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI HalloweenMid-Autumn FestivalThanksgiving Day2014 ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI World TourSuper Friday1st AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI V5 ReviewMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamTechnology GuruMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatSuper ModeratorStar MIUI News Team MemberDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FB FollowerAndroid ElfMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi TalentMi Story TellerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterUpdates LoverYouth PledgeScroll Of WisdomHumor Master

19:42, Jun-25-2016
|
nice hack ! :P
Click [Reply] Below To Notify Me

MIUI Device Team

Happy to Help!!

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
MIUI Version
V8.0.2.0.LHOMIDG
Online time
708 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMi BoxMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi  BunnyMIUI 7I Love MIUIMIUI 6Fantastic!Awesome!MIUI 8Xiaomi Mi 4Mi 3Mi TVRedmiRedmi Note 3Mi 4cPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksHappy Diwali1400K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan From PhilippinesUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 4th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamStar Of IconsMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Inbox ZeroForum Contest LoverDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalScroll Of WisdomYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI FollowerMIUI Device ExpertTechnology GuruMi TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014

20:45, Jun-25-2016
|
Nice Explanation!! It will help a lot of user's!!

mitch002 + 10 + 3 Agreed!

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
MIUI Version
Online time
1311 Hours
Send PM

I Love MIUIFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper ModeratorMIUI Honorary ModeratorDebate Master

21:47, Jun-25-2016
|
Nice guide, but where did you get that flashing cable from?
The bitterness of the poor quality remains long after the pleasure of the low price has passed.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5
MIUI Version
Online time
289 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Band 2MIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicMi 5Mid-Autumn FestivalPokemon Master MedalForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMi TalentMi Lover MedalDebate MasterTechnology Guru

23:52, Jun-25-2016
|
Thanks for the guide, but where can I get special cable?

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list