Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

[Bugs & Known Issues] HELP! MY MI 5 PLUS IS "BRICKED" AND I DON'T HAVE THE TOOLS TO FIX IT

[ Promote]
232 2 |
12:08, Jun-23-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by elskamesh at 12:14, Jun-23-2018

a few months ago i bought a MI 5 plus in lazada, which i tried to flash update. Because of that, my phone is currently "bricked" and I dont know what to do. I wanna try following the advice and methods here on the forum but I dont have a PC I can use (I tried with internet cafes in our area, but most of the cafes here have download restrictions somehow).

I think it is soft bricked (based on how soft bricked and hard bricked phones are explained in some websites)... but as a newbie and a guy without any tools use, i dont feel comfortable in fixing it myself because I might end up messing it up again.

If anyone can recommend a repair center that knows how to fix it that would be great. I have been to two cellphone repair shops in Glorietta, they cant do anything. I need serious help.

Thanks!
Favorite Share

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

App Star

21:24, Jun-24-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
ask for any relatives who have wifi. then buy a tweezer on your local tool store. then do the testpoint.

Credits
Device
Xiaomi Mi 6X
Online time
450 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi HomeMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Note 33500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridayDiwali 3 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI SWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon Medal900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday300K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Rooster Year of 20171900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Italy1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan MIUI PhilippinesGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta Team5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTheme TalentQuick SurveyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI 1010 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Quick Discussion25 Million StrongMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Medals CollectorInbox ZeroYouth PledgeUpdates LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI KingApp StarDie-hard MIUI Fan

13:25, Jun-28-2018 | From PC
|
The only solution for that is you have to do a test point on your phone. If you can not do it then ask someone to help you. You can try to contact Botong Ruiz on FB who has helped a lot of redmi 5+ users who are experiencing the same problem as yours.

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list