Intern Moderator

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
803 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicRedmi 2Mi PadRedmi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi NoteMi 4iMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day900K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From Indonesia90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersSurge S1Super ThursdayHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore1800K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017UEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's Day1300K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI 2017Pokemon Master Medal700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalI Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopHumor MasterXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarApp Review Star7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest Lover

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] UNFOLD - Story Creator

[ Promote]
1395 17 |
22:35, Jun-21-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 21:34, Jun-21-2018
1a.jpg
UNFOLD - Story Creator

Introduction:

Hi MIUIers!
Back from my holiday and I bring you great application, especially for Instagrammer! Why Instagrammer? Because Instagram is one of most popular mobile social networking apps in Unites States of May 2018 . So. are you on Instagram? If yes, then you shouldn't miss my review about Unfold.

Unfold is an app which can help you create instagram-stories with simple, but elegant templates. With Unfold, your Instagram's followers will fallin' in love with your instagram-stories! Not only for instagram-stories, you can also create a lot great page with Unfold. So, let's check a video about Unfold. Happy watching!

Preview:

FIRST LOOK
Unfold has simple and clean view. White is the main color of this app. The developer, Unfold Creative LLC claimed: Unfold is (still) Beta version. So, they mention that maybe we will meet some minor bugs when we use this app. I used Unfold  more than 1 week and I think this app is fine. I am not find any bugs yet. For your information, you need to have Android 5.1 and up to use this application.

10.jpg

FEATURES
HOME. We can create our page from HOME. All we need is pick images or videos from our phone gallery. And yes! You can choose more than 1 image/videos. This is my HOME, I have created 3 pages for my Instagram-stories.

2.jpg

TEMPLATES. The good thing about Unfold is fact that this app free to download-- without any advertising . Plus, they have 25 free templates called CS1 (Classio Series 1). You can use them all without purchase. But, if you want to have another nice templates, you can purchase FF1 (Film Frames). Its cost about $ 1,99 and you will get 15 new templates inspired by analog photography. How about me? I'm OK with the free one

4.jpg

MIUIers, if you use free template, you don't need to worry because you can (still) edit it as you want. For example, you can re-size the image, change the font size, edit text and many more.

6.jpg

FONTS. On this feature, you can change font, make bold or italic word and set the alignment. Sadly, they have no option to change the font's color and we can only use 5 fonts on this app. Hope the developer will add new font soon, especially "Handwriting font".

7.jpg

RESULT. Unfold is very simple to use. All you need is create new page, add image or video, type sentence and voila! Your Instagram-stories is ready to post. Unfortunately, you need to save the result image first before uploading it on your Instagram. I think it will be lovely if we can share the result image directly to Instagram. Do you agree with me?

5a.jpg

And by the way, you need to double-check it first before you upload it, because usually there is spacing-issue on your result image. After all Unfold is very cool and worth to download. This one should be on "MUST HAVE" list, if you are Instagrammer

*PS: Have application or game you want me to review it? Just PM or write it down on comment

Pros & Cons:

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Nice UI and simple view
  • Easy to use
  • No advertising
  • Has a lot free templates

CONS

• Limited font
  • Can't change font color

CONCLUSION:
MIUIers, Unfold is very useful app for me. And I believe that if you are using Instagram on your daily, you need to have this app too! Unfold is free to download without advertising. It's simple to use and has clean-white view. If you are using Unfold, you will automatically get 25 free templates to your Instagram-Stories. You can have more template with purchase about $1,99. I love this app so much! Sadly, Unfold has limited font (you can use only 5 fonts) and you can't change the font color. I give 4 of 5 rates to this application. Hopefully, the developer will add more font.

My Rate

Add. Information:
8.jpg

Download:

Get Unfold from Play Store for FREE right Now!
Or you can download the apk file from here
Unfold v 2.0.4.apk (32.86 MB, Downloads: 189)

Favorite1 Share

Rated by 7 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

aprilianks + 5 Awesome!
Alfino11 + 5 Cool!
imbaalu + 5 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
iMKajal + 5 Awesome!
avishekgiri + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +45  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
3449 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 3Mi 5 ProMi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4A2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Tuesday1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundaySuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 93 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverJuly 19 MyanmarStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongBlack Shark5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatOreoIndia Independence DaySurpriseDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerHumor MasterRingtone Star Mr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingApp StarMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMIUI Expert6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme Talent

22:38, Jun-21-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

Elite Member

Respect Everyone, Keep MIUIing

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi MIXNinebot MiniMi VRYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi BandMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuMi TV300K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper ThursdayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From Nepal2 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan From PhilippinesOTA FeedbackMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMaster Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruScroll Of WisdomMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual Awards

16:43, Jun-22-2018 | From PC
|
Nice Review

MIUI Resources Team

Do What U Believe In !!!

Credits
Device
Mi Max 32GB
Online time
1686 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi MIXMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMi HomeMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi Selfie StickMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi VRMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8FlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMarshmallowAnTuTuAwesome!Redmi 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3SMi 5Mi 4iMi Max MIUI World TourWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI UkraineHappy New YearRocket to FutureSuper FridayMIUI Fan from India3500K Forum MembersPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdaySuper MondayHappy Holi MedalMIUI SMIUI Fan from MalaysiaSuper ThursdayMIUI Font Lover5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI PMIUI 20173 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper Sunday10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesAtaturk MourningMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayDiwali MIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from TurkeyFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupHilal Ramadan Merry Christmas90000 Forum MembersSuper Tuesday100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Review7 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyOreo9 Million Forum MembersStar Wars8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackSurpriseMIUI Quick DiscussionDebate MasterApp StarMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRingtone Expert25 Million StrongMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayTechnology GuruMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star 6 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverAndroid ElfMi TalentNougatMIUI King2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyScroll Of Wisdom

16:41, Jun-25-2018 | From PC
|
Fantastic Review Sis

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
464 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi MIXMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Electric ScooterMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi WiFiMi HomeMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMijia Story TellerMi Yi CameraMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power StripMi Water PurifierMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Mi BoxMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMijia Walkie TalkieMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Mi TVRedmi Note 4Mi 54 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi 4XMerry ChristmasThanksgiving Day1800K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 20161700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppHappy Singles' DayMi Live MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI RussiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 20172 Million Forum Members2100K Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan from IndiaMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksOlympics Medal1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From SingaporeFan Of MIUI Italy1500K Forum MembersMIUI World TourMIUI Monthly Talk3500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarFan Of MIUI UkraineFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum Members300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Philippines5 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SundayMIUI Fan From NepalSuper MondayFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper Tuesday10 Million Forum PostsRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper ThursdayFan Of MIUI Bulgaria3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super FridayAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersOTA FeedbackMIUI Medals CollectorBlack SharkStar Wars5 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum MembersOreoSurpriseMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentTheme TalentApp StarYouth PledgeMIUI KingApp TalentInbox ZeroMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserMaster Of TechnologyIndia Independence DayRingtone Star 25 Million StrongDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Active MIUIerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

17:42, Jun-25-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review. Thanks!
My QQi #3084589963

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9

17:00, Jun-26-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
251 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi Selfie StickMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Story TellerNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi WiFiMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Unlock MedalMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi Water PurifierMi BandMi HomeMi Power StripMijia Smart PTZ CameraYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!Fantastic!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMi TVMi 4iRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Redmi 4X3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 2017Happy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI PMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI Italy1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI World TourMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI S1500K Forum MembersMerry Christmas1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayI Love 2016Happy Singles' DayThanksgiving DayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Font Lover90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalCamera Filter Guru Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppRocket to Future3500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Super SundayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdaySurge S1Women's Day MedalMIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdaySuper FridaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar WarsAndroid ElfQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI Superstar7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyBlack SharkSurpriseYouth Pledge9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMIUI FB FollowerIndia Independence DayXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master 5 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Ice Bucket Challenge2017 Annual AwardsApp TalentTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMi TalentMr. Dependable6 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterScroll Of WisdomMi Story TellerMIUI KingStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentForum Contest LoverApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanUpdates LoverMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 2017

10:54, Jul-03-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
13:21, Jul-03-2018 | Via mobile
|
Support in mi4i??

Supreme Member

⭐ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
665 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMagic CubeMijia Qi CycleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi MIXUnlock MedalMi HomeMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi VRMijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi BoxMi Band 2Mi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!FlashholicMIUI 8I Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowRedmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 4Mi 5Mi TVRedmi 4XI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsPokemon Master MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Marathon Medal2 Million Forum Members2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 20 Million Users3500K Forum MembersSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI Fan From PhilippinesPuzzle MasterSurge S1Super SundayMIUI 9MIUI Happy Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsWomen's Day MedalSuper FridayMIUI Font LoverHappy Holi MedalSuper TuesdayAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals Collector8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover MedalMi A1Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI G+ Follower6 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsSurpriseApp StarStar Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersOreoMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyBlack Shark2017 Annual AwardsRingtone ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum Humor MasterMIUI KingMi Story TellerIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomNougatMIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMi TalentInbox ZeroMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMIUI Twitter FollowerTheme TalentDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerMost Active MIUIerMaster Of Technology

15:25, Jul-03-2018 | From PC
|
Nice Review :)
MIUI Resources Team
Sharing Is Caring!!
QQ 2146219460
ꌗꀎꀭꀤ꓄

MIUI App Review Team

#anintrovert

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
67 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMi MIXMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTu1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI PSuper SundaySurge S1Rocket to FutureMIUI Lucky Friday9 Million Forum MembersSurprise7 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerNougatXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5/ProStar Of TechnologyStar WarsMi Lover MedalTheme TalentForum Contest Lover

22:00, Jul-03-2018 | From PC
|
awesome review as usual

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list