Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 8 SE
Online time
918 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi Yi CameraMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Selfie StickMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8Mi 4iRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 2Mi 4cMi Note ProMi NoteXiaomi Mi 4MIUI Happy Medal900K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DaySingapore BirthdaySuper SaturdayXiaomi 6th Anniversary5 Million Forum PostsSuper Monday1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI India700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMalaysia AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI World Tour90000 Forum Members2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 7th AnniversaryHappy Diwali1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverFan Of MIUI Bangladesh300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Super TuesdaySurge S1Super ThursdayRocket to FutureSuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI UkraineHappy New YearWomen's Day MedalMIUI Forum App1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 9MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMid-Autumn FestivalOlympics Medal1700K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversarySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopHappy 2019MIUI Tech SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz13 Million Forum MembersHeart to Heart6 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Mr. DependableDiscuss HereQuick SurveyMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryIndonesia Independence DayOreoTheme TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2018Forum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersJuly 19 MyanmarYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomWallpaper ExpertStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Lover MedalApp Review StarRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentTechnology GuruHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruApp StarAndroid ElfInbox ZeroMIUI Medals CollectorDebate MasterMIUI G+ Follower

[Best of App] [MIUI App Review Team] UNFOLD - Story Creator

[ Promote]
3780 19 |
22:35, Jun-21-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by santiawigati at 21:34, Jun-21-2018
1a.jpg
UNFOLD - Story Creator

Introduction:

Hi MIUIers!
Back from my holiday and I bring you great application, especially for Instagrammer! Why Instagrammer? Because Instagram is one of most popular mobile social networking apps in Unites States of May 2018 . So. are you on Instagram? If yes, then you shouldn't miss my review about Unfold.

Unfold is an app which can help you create instagram-stories with simple, but elegant templates. With Unfold, your Instagram's followers will fallin' in love with your instagram-stories! Not only for instagram-stories, you can also create a lot great page with Unfold. So, let's check a video about Unfold. Happy watching!

Preview:

FIRST LOOK
Unfold has simple and clean view. White is the main color of this app. The developer, Unfold Creative LLC claimed: Unfold is (still) Beta version. So, they mention that maybe we will meet some minor bugs when we use this app. I used Unfold  more than 1 week and I think this app is fine. I am not find any bugs yet. For your information, you need to have Android 5.1 and up to use this application.

10.jpg

FEATURES
HOME. We can create our page from HOME. All we need is pick images or videos from our phone gallery. And yes! You can choose more than 1 image/videos. This is my HOME, I have created 3 pages for my Instagram-stories.

2.jpg

TEMPLATES. The good thing about Unfold is fact that this app free to download-- without any advertising . Plus, they have 25 free templates called CS1 (Classio Series 1). You can use them all without purchase. But, if you want to have another nice templates, you can purchase FF1 (Film Frames). Its cost about $ 1,99 and you will get 15 new templates inspired by analog photography. How about me? I'm OK with the free one

4.jpg

MIUIers, if you use free template, you don't need to worry because you can (still) edit it as you want. For example, you can re-size the image, change the font size, edit text and many more.

6.jpg

FONTS. On this feature, you can change font, make bold or italic word and set the alignment. Sadly, they have no option to change the font's color and we can only use 5 fonts on this app. Hope the developer will add new font soon, especially "Handwriting font".

7.jpg

RESULT. Unfold is very simple to use. All you need is create new page, add image or video, type sentence and voila! Your Instagram-stories is ready to post. Unfortunately, you need to save the result image first before uploading it on your Instagram. I think it will be lovely if we can share the result image directly to Instagram. Do you agree with me?

5a.jpg

And by the way, you need to double-check it first before you upload it, because usually there is spacing-issue on your result image. After all Unfold is very cool and worth to download. This one should be on "MUST HAVE" list, if you are Instagrammer

*PS: Have application or game you want me to review it? Just PM or write it down on comment

Pros & Cons:

PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Nice UI and simple view
  • Easy to use
  • No advertising
  • Has a lot free templates

CONS

• Limited font
  • Can't change font color

CONCLUSION:
MIUIers, Unfold is very useful app for me. And I believe that if you are using Instagram on your daily, you need to have this app too! Unfold is free to download without advertising. It's simple to use and has clean-white view. If you are using Unfold, you will automatically get 25 free templates to your Instagram-Stories. You can have more template with purchase about $1,99. I love this app so much! Sadly, Unfold has limited font (you can use only 5 fonts) and you can't change the font color. I give 4 of 5 rates to this application. Hopefully, the developer will add more font.

My Rate

Add. Information:
8.jpg

Download:

Get Unfold from Play Store for FREE right Now!
Or you can download the apk file from here
Unfold v 2.0.4.apk (32.86 MB, Downloads: 312)

Favorite1 Share

Rated by 8 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

Amit_Basu + 5 Awesome!
aprilianks + 5 Awesome!
Alfino11 + 5 Cool!
imbaalu + 5 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
iMKajal + 5 Awesome!
avishekgiri + 5 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +50  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
5111 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi MIXMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeNinety Degree LuggageMi Selfie StickMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Mi 4cMi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Super MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI S3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySurge S1Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz13 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerNougatMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 20185 Million Forum MembersJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI G+ FollowerSurpriseSilver Super ModeratorQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Star Technology GuruMi Talent25 Million StrongDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover

22:38, Jun-21-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

Elite Member

Respect Everyone, Keep MIUIing

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi VRMi HomeMi BandYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMi Band 2Mi MIXMi Power BankMi HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuMi TVMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From Nepal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper MondayMIUI Font LoverHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterAtaturk MourningMIUI Happy MedalRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI IndiaSuper ThursdayRocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SundayNougatMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI KingSurpriseMi Story Teller9 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi TalentTheme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyOTA Feedback

16:43, Jun-22-2018 | From PC
|
Nice Review

MIUI Resources Team

MiFan & MIUIer :)

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
2247 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi MIXMi BandMijia Smart ShoesMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi T-ShirtUnlock MedalMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMijia Story TellerMi HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMi VRMi Notebook AirMi Band 2Mi Kids WatchMi HomeYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Selfie StickMijia Electric ScooterMi BoxXiaomi 6 LaunchMi TV 70Ninety Degree LuggageXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Awesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallow4 Million Forum MembersMi Max Mi 5Redmi 2Mi 4iRedmi 3SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SundayHappy New YearMIUI Font LoverSuper SaturdayHappy Singles' Day2 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From NepalHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from TurkeySuper Wednesday300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayMIUI PMIUI 2017Rocket to FuturePuzzle MasterSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI SMIUI Weekly Poll3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper Monday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Forum AppSurge S1MIUI World Tour100k Forum MembersDiwali Fan Of MIUI IndiaAtaturk MourningHilal Ramadan Happy Diwali90000 Forum MembersMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Super TuesdayXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI 20 Million UsersFan Of MIUI UkraineCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDiscuss HereOreoMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersMi DropMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI 10Dual CameraQuick SurveyHappy 2019MIUI 8th AnniversaryPOCO F1MIUI FB FollowerHeart to Heart5 Million Forum MembersHumor MasterSurprise13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Black SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersApp StarScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum 8 Million Forum Members25 Million StrongRingtone Expert6 Million Forum MembersStar Wars7 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerYouth PledgeForum Contest LoverMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMIUI KingMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanMaster Of TechnologyNougatMi TalentRingtone Star

16:41, Jun-25-2018 | From PC
|
Fantastic Review Sis

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
692 Hours
Send PM

Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HeadphonesMagic CubeMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi BandMi Power BankMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia VR Play 2Mi MIXMi WiFiMi Power StripMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Unlock MedalMi HomeMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Water PurifierMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi T-ShirtMi Yi CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi Kids WatchMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!Redmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4iMi TVRedmi Note 2Redmi 4X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Ataturk MourningMIUI Fan from Turkey2100K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 20 Million UsersI Love 2016MIUI Monthly Talk1st AnniversaryMIUI SMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksFan Of MIUI BangladeshMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Spain1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI PolandMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliMIUI 6th Anniversary3 Million Forum App InstallsDiwali Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Happy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentSuper Thursday300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th Anniversary100k Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Australia2 Million Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper WednesdayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From NepalOlympics MedalRocket to FutureSurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdaySuper FridayPuzzle MasterSuper MondayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 5th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Medals CollectorDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Technology Guru10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI 10SurpriseMIUI Tech SurveyHeart to HeartXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Follower13 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersOreoMi TalentPOCO F1Quick SurveyMi Drop5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsHappy 2019MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI ExpertMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentYouth PledgeMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerIndonesia Independence DayRingtone Expert2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerInbox ZeroAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomNougatApp TalentHumor MasterMIUI KingApp TalentApp Star

17:42, Jun-25-2018 | From PC
|
Amazing review. Thanks!

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 9

17:00, Jun-26-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 6 Pro
Online time
311 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Water PurifierNinebot MiniMijia Story TellerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMi HomeMijia Mi Bunny RobotMagic CubeMi Selfie StickYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi VR HeadsetMi WiFiMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMi BoxMi T-ShirtMi Band 2Mi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchNinety Degree LuggageMi ScaleMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 8Fantastic!MarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016Mi TVRedmi 4XMi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Super MondayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly TalkMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Drawing TalentHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasMIUI Weekly PollHappy Diwali1500K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI PolandFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearFan Of MIUI Russia2 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI BangladeshHappy Singles' DayMIUI 20173 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday3500K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersRingolicious MedalMIUI Fan From Myanmar300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningMIUI PDiwali Camera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayPuzzle MasterSuper ThursdaySuper Saturday10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySuper Friday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalHappy Holi MedalWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion MedalMIUI Forum AppSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From NepalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Review5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyUpdates LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougatMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMost Active MIUIerMi DropMIUI Weekend GiveawayDiscuss HereHeart to HeartOreoMIUI Tech SurveyHappy 201913 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsEvaluator Rep6 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMi Lover MedalHumor MasterTheme TalentAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMIUI KingStar WarsMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum 7 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeAndroid ElfMIUI Medals CollectorApp TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI ExpertMost Popular Forum UserApp TalentScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionMr. DependableOTA FeedbackIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentMIUI FollowerDebate MasterInbox ZeroMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of Technology

10:54, Jul-03-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review

Credits
Device
Online time
5 Hours
Send PM
13:21, Jul-03-2018 | Via mobile
|
Support in mi4i??

Supreme Member

⭐ Sujit ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
817 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Story TellerMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi HomeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi MIXMi VR HeadsetMi Power StripMagic CubeMi VRMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Qi CycleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMijia Smart ShoesMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Yi Action CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIFantastic!MIUI 8MarshmallowAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicRedmi Note 4Mi TVRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi 4XRedmi 4/Prime/4AMIUI Forum AppMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI Weekly Poll1500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 20162100K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 100 Million Users1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMIUI PMid-Autumn FestivalSuper SaturdayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSurge S1Happy DiwaliMIUI 2017MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI SpainDiwali 1800K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Bangladesh1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsHappy New YearMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SundayPuzzle MasterSuper MondaySuper TuesdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Monthly TalkGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny SurpriseMost Popular Forum UserApp Star9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Halloween 20176 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyBlack SharkHeart to HeartXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Medals CollectorMi A110 Million Forum MembersDual CameraMi Drop7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 201825 Million StrongDiscuss HereMi Bunny Game Master MIUI 10NougatRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverHumor MasterUpdates LoverMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentMIUI KingInbox ZeroOreoMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Quiz MasterMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomDebate Master2017 Annual AwardsMIUI ExpertMr. DependableStar Of Technology

15:25, Jul-03-2018 | From PC
|
Nice Review :)

MIUI App Review Team

#anintrovert

Credits
Device
Others
Online time
148 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi MIXNinebot MiniMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuSuper MondayMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI SSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Rocket to FutureMerry ChristmasMIUI PDebate MasterMIUI Tech SurveyMIUI 8th AnniversaryPOCO F1Mi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanHumor MasterXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyTheme TalentMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersNougat25 Million StrongForum Contest Lover9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerStar WarsSurpriseRedmi Note 5/Pro

22:00, Jul-03-2018 | From PC
|
awesome review as usual

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list