Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
5085 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Band 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Mi Bunny RobotMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi KeyMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi VRMi Yi CameraMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi T-ShirtMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi MIXMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMagic CubeNinety Degree LuggageMi Selfie StickMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Mi 4cMi 5Mi 5 ProRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi NoteRedmi 3SRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMerry ChristmasRooster Year of 2017Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaI Love 2016Super MondayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Happy New Year3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App InstallsMid-Autumn FestivalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Lucky FridayAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI Australia90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI 5th AnniversaryCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesDiwali 1st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper TuesdayMIUI 9500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper SaturdayMIUI S3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridaySurge S1Puzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan from India10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI RussiaAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz13 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerNougatMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Halloween 20185 Million Forum MembersJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB FollowerMIUI SuperstarBlack SharkMIUI G+ FollowerSurpriseSilver Super ModeratorQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertUpdates LoverMi Story Teller7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone Star Technology GuruMi Talent25 Million StrongDebate MasterDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone ExpertIndonesia Independence DayIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMIUI FollowerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Star Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 52: Wikipedia, POLARITY, Grammarly & More

[ Promote]
24329 256 |
14:13, Jun-21-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Katrix at 11:53, Jun-21-2018

ARC52.png

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

Hello MIUIers, I'm going to review this cool and tiny app named " Animoto Video maker "  by Animoto Inc. under the photography zoner. This app makes the user very easy to make their own videos of personal videos or the other videos files from other sources.
Especially, this video maker is very useful, when you want to make small ads, some kind of dubs, etc., So, let's go for the review, goods,, bads, features, etc.

We are in the middle of 2018 and I want to say that time flies so fast. In this moment, I have no time to reading my favorite book without hear my daughter cryng. LOL. I'd still love to read books, but really have no time to do it. Lucky me, my favorite books is available on e-book, so I can quietly read books while accompanying my daughter to play. To read my favorite books I use Readler. What is that? Readler is an app which can help you open/view PDF, DJVU, CBR and CBZ files.

The official Wikipedia app helps you find, discover, and explore various contents on Wikipedia and increase your knowledge. Wikipedia is written collaboratively by volunteers and consists of more than 40 million articles in nearly 300 different languages. We are familiar with the web version. Now it's time for the app which provides you, your favorite online encyclopedia at your fingertips.

MIUI theme engine is one of the most Loved feature of the MIUI Rom, but what if you have to be dependent on others for the themes of your wish? Have you ever thought of customising MIUI themes according to your Needs? You Might be thinking it requires to learn programming and all to design and Customise theme but you are Wrong! It's Just as easy as Applying themes On your Phone! I am back with a New app review for you that help you to do so. The Name of the App is "MI theme Editor" which helps you to customise the themes as you wish, there's also a more featured version of the App named "MIUI theme Creator"

Read more

Nowadays, tech is everything! From morning to night and from home to work, everything around us is tech! People always wonder how to get up to date with technology and walk with technology so that they don't lag behind in future. To be up to date, we prefer news. But there are many sites and apps that provides news like Gadgets 360°, Android Authority, 9 to 5 Google, etc. But their articles are very limited.  With this I have picked out a wonderful app for y'all! It's 'Beebom - Instant Tech News'

Cricbuzz app offered by Cricbuzz.com is trending with more than 50 million downloads and is nominated as Editor choice on Play Store. Whether you want to see live scores, or updates about past matches, schedule of future matches, Or browse various series/ Team like International, T20, domestic and women or browse and get information of each and every player right from it’s ICC Ranking, overall profile, career, etc, crickbuzz can fullfil everything. It has much much more offerings than merely scores.

Have you read my previous review about FOAP - Sell Your Great Photos? The app can help you sell your great photography! Well if you like it, you can try to install FOAP or maybe you will interest with the similar app. I make this review to give comparasion about which better app to sell your photos?  So, today I bring Snapwire! The developer describes that Snapwire is a platform that connects a new generation of photographers with brands and businesses around the world. This app not only available to your smartphone but also your PC. Yes, you will need to open it on PC and phone. WHY? Relax, I'll explain later. So, shall we?

Read more

This is the second week of this month. And it's scorching outside. And Google IO 2018 is going on. Are you watching the event? Have you seen the keynote? Really feeling very happy to see Xiaomi at every screen from Android P beta to Google Lens in the camera app. Well, these talks will continue as long as it can be. I am here with an app that helps you write confidently. This is Grammarly Keyboard. This helps in finding your grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes, punctual mistakes and a lot of more mistakes.

I am back with my second review for the app named "Vyapar".Around 52% population of India are self employed among which some are small scale vendors some run medium shops and some have Business.It is easy to run or handle small shops but having a large or medium scale business it is not easy to keep a track of money in and out,the items availability,profit/loss,cash in hand and money due in market etc but it is now easy to do so the Same. An app named "Vyapar" made it a piece of cake.Now let me Introduce you to the app, the app is developed by "Vyapar Tech Solutions"

Read more

Hey guys, hope you all doing good. Today I'm back with awesome app called " Square ART " This app was developed and maintained by Pic Artist pro under photography zoner. The app was designed well with minimal and very useful festures.
The app specifically useful when we want to upload the photos to whastapp or instagram. In both of the apps, all the pictures need to be cropped in a way that the pictures can be adjusted for profle pictures, etc.,let's beging the review of the app and It's features. Also we'll cover the pro's and con's of the app too.

What do you like most about smartphone browser? Do you like browser with ads blocking or do you like fast browser? Well, in the past I have been reviewing VIA BROWSER - Your Fast and Light Browser that is very fast and light. But, today I want to share you about a nice browser which make me uninstall another browser I used before on my phone. Yup, now I only use this browser because I got what I am looking for on this app. The browser offered by Stanley Lim, named Polarity Browser. The developer claimed that Polarity is a fast, secure, and stable web browser for Android. Well, let's see what we get!

Again, I am back with a very interesting app! Before we together have fun, it's the first day of May. Today we also celebrate Labour Day. It's summer season and I am just getting exhausted. More 1½ months left! Gosh! What did you do in the month of April? Have you all visited any tourist spot? If you will be visiting any tourist spot, then I have a good app for you!! And if you really enjoy vlogging or shooting videos of a spot, then it's really a cool app for you. I think you are thinking of a camera app! Right? Well, it's partially a camera app but it doesn't shoot pictures. It shoots video with some interesting stuffs and add ons. The app is Motion Stillsf rom Google Research!

Read more

Most of us loves to take photos. Isn't it? Keeping in mind our love for clicking pictures, smartphone manufacturers are giving more and more importance to camera quality and attributes. Today's smartphones can take fantastic pictures and with a little bit of enhancement from a specialized photo editing app, they can become simply stunning!

In the modern world no one has time to play games weather it is a Indoor or Outdoor. Physical games increases the strength enduramce of an individual whereas indoorgames like crosswords, chess increases the thinking ability of a person, Everyone want and like their cell phone and wants to only interact with it. So, Keeping the Statement in Mind I am introducing a New App named, "BONZA" .It is a Game that will not help you to be physically fit but mentally so, It helps you with both interacting with cell phone as well as playing the indoor 'vocab' game by being anywhere, Are you thinking of old phone vocab games that were boring?Hahaha No it's no like that it's a newly crafted Game which you will like more than any other.

Hey guys, welcome back to my review. This week I brought, an app named " Inshorts " Formerly the app was know for " News in shorts " The app was created under news & magazines. Not only the name, but also the entire app was changed and improved alot. Now a days everyone preferring for e-documents and e-paper, e-book, etc., Everything, they want to read or watch them from their mobile or tablet itself. Meanwhile, the developers also getting more and more apps, regarding these news, either regional wise or world wide. this is the one of those apps. Which is offering the worldwide news (english only).

Hopefully you all are doing great. The month end is here. And I am back with my game review. Today, I am going to review one of the most awaited games of all - Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Harry Potter is not just an character for me, or for any other potter fans. It's a nostalgia that we potter-heads carry with ourselves. And that nostalgia now a full fledged game. This is one of my favorite game of recent times. And I am sure, all the harry Potters fans like me was waiting for this wholeheartedly. Let's begin!

Read more

I am back with an another app review. This time this is a game! Yeah! When we hear a game, we get very excited! So let's start with discovering and reviewing with me with this game! Before we proceed, how excited are you about the launch event of MI 8, MI Band 3 and most special, MIUI 10? Just waiting for the event to start at 2p.m. UTC. The game is Vista Golf. It's and easy and simple way to play Golf at your fingertips. So let's review the game and enjoy!

By - imbaalu

Hope you all enjoyed  the teaser and the awesome thing about the game is, the music and the sound effects while playing. The game's music gives us a pleasent and a cool atmosphere. This music is too cool when you listen it in dark, while playing the game. i tried hard to extract the music files. But, I couldn't.As we can see, the game welcomes us with it's crazy labs logo and the animation of the game play. On the other hand, we can see the home screen of the game. Where, we can start playing the game or can change the game modes, entering the challenges, etc.,

All of us love Indian Culture whether we are indian, we love their cusine,costumes,language etc. Many of us love gaming too  and How would it be if we can merge both these interests together? It seems interesting, Right? I have been a game lover since my childhood and as this is the last review of the month. I am back here to intoduce a Game that i love playing since its launch. The game is avaliable in two versions a normal version "Jetpack Joyride" and an India Exclusive version " Jetpack Joyride- India Exclusive". I am here to review India Exclusive Version. The app Comes under"Action" category of the games in play store.It is Developed by Meech Mocha, let's start!

Read more

Single-option Poll, 413 members voted
53.03% 219
11.38% 47
16.71% 69
18.89% 78
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite39 Share

Rated by 24 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

kryon!! + 10 + 3 Awesome!
SamiraSalikhova + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
colaus + 5 Great!
ANNAOMSK + 1 Awesome!
oeenightmare + 1 Great!
mohanbdbd + 2 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Batiskaf + 5 Great!
niardi + 10 + 3 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
madhesh + 1 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
MiDevCode + 5 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Great!
santiawigati + 5 Fantastic!
shubhanshu1 + 1 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
champraku + 10 + 3 Great!
kintan_oo7 + 5 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +150  Prestige +43  View Rating Log

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI Resources Team

ವೀರ ಕನ್ನಡಿಗ

Credits
Device
Mi A2
Online time
670 Hours
Send PM

Mi HeadphonesMi BoxMi  BunnyMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetFlashholicI Love MIUIFantastic!Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4MIUI PSuper MondayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New Year10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20172 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridaySuper SundayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI IndiaWomen's Day MedalSummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverMaster Of TechnologyMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoDiscuss HereXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerStar WarsMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfYouth PledgeTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Quick Discussion25 Million StrongMIUI FollowerRingtone ExpertDebate MasterScroll Of Wisdom7 Million Forum Members

14:52, Jun-21-2018 | From PC
|
Great Reviews!!
Thanks for the collection

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1384 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMagic CubeMijia Smart PTZ CameraUnlock MedalMi HeadphonesMi ScaleMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi VRMi MIXMi HomeNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi  BunnyMi BoxMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi TV 70Mi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraYi Action CameraNinety Degree LuggageMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7Fantastic!Mi Max Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi 3S4 Million Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMerry ChristmasI Love 2016Rooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Drawing Talent2100K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Happy New YearMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshOlympics MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn Festival2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppFan Of MIUI Russia1500K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayMIUI 9Happy Holi Medal100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to Future300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine3500K Forum MembersAtaturk MourningMIUI SMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper Thursday1st AnniversarySurge S1Singapore Merlion MedalSuper TuesdayCamera Filter Guru MedalSuper FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI P3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 20 Million Users10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupWomen's Day MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Superstar8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatQuick SurveyOreoBlack Shark10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereMIUI 10Mi DropStar Wars13 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Heart to HeartDual CameraMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum MembersMi Talent2017 Annual Awards5 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingDie-hard MIUI FanMost Popular Forum UserMIUI ExpertYouth PledgeMi Story TellerMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeUpdates LoverTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorForum Contest LoverMr. DependableOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Indonesia Independence Day25 Million StrongTheme TalentDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatIndia Independence Day

14:55, Jun-21-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Collection Bro!

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
130 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi BandMi BoxMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!Redmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 6Rocket to FutureMIUI 9MIUI Happy MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 20171st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy New YearSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI 50 Million UsersMerry ChristmasPuzzle MasterRooster Year of 2017MiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Quick Survey13 Million Forum MembersMi TalentMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI 10India Independence DayDiscuss HereMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMi A1Mi Bunny Game Master Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest LoverNougatMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIer

15:35, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Nice collections!!

MIUI Beta Team - Global

⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1525 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi ScaleMi MIXMi BoxMi Band 2Magic CubeMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Power BankUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Mi 5s PlusMi 4cMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi ProMi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 4SRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 3Redmi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 6Mi MIXRedmi Note 4X3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Happy Holi MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font Lover2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SSuper SaturdaySurge S1Happy DiwaliDiwali Puzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamApp StarMIUI SuperstarAndroid ElfSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Expert5 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Halloween 2017Mi MIX 27 Million Forum MembersNougatMIUI 8th Anniversary13 Million Forum MembersStar Wars6 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Twitter Follower25 Million Strong2017 Annual AwardsAndroid GuruMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalMi 5XStar Of TechnologyRedmi Note 5/ProOTA FeedbackRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi Note 3MIUI ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoRedmi 5AMi A1Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomQuick SurveyMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

15:37, Jun-21-2018 | From APP
|
Great collection

Please Click Reply Below Or Type My Tag @PrinceKaran To Notify Me, So you'll get my attention.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

AnTuTuFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PSurge S1Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI King25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Quiz MasterSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology

15:46, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Great

MIUI Designer Team

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
77 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi ScaleMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Redmi Note 4Puzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalDiwali Happy DiwaliSuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SSurge S1MIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9Rocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyMiPop7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersAndroid Guru25 Million StrongTheme TalentMIUI 102017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekend GiveawayDiscuss Here9 Million Forum MembersMi DropSurpriseStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

15:48, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
great collection

MIUI News Team

Die hard fan of miui ?

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 3
Online time
92 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandYi Action CameraI Love MIUIAnTuTuRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI PFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper MondayAlpaca Mi Bunny 9 Million Forum Members13 Million Forum MembersMIUI 10Most Active MIUIerBlack SharkStar Of TechnologyDiscuss HereApp StarDebate Master8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalNougatStar WarsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Superstar5 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingForum Contest LoverSurpriseMIUI FB Follower

15:49, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
amazing collection thanks for sharing

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
62 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieNinebot MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi HomeMi TV 70Mi BandMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxYi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtNinety Degree LuggageMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchUnlock MedalXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicAnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!Redmi Note 4XSuper MondayMIUI Forum AppMIUI Marathon Medal10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaWomen's Day MedalMIUI 9Happy DiwaliSuper SundayHappy New Year1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Lucky Friday2 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayDiwali Mid-Autumn FestivalRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI World TourGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI King25 Million StrongMIUI 10Humor MasterDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018Heart to Heart13 Million Forum MembersPOCO F1Scroll Of WisdomMi DropIndia Independence DayMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyDual Camera9 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMr. DependableTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMi Lover MedalMIUI FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Wars7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyBlack SharkPioneer of MIUI English Forum 5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMIUI SuperstarApp StarRedmi Quiz MasterQuick SurveyAndroid ElfOTA FeedbackMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum Members

15:52, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks for sharing 👍
Love to miui

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi BandNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Note 4X1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalPuzzle MasterSuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Rocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI PMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersMi TalentDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Follower10 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million StrongMIUI KingTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick Discussion

15:53, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
thanks

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list