Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
4983 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Story TellerMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Selfie StickMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi KeyMi Band 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power StripXiaomi 6 LaunchMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMi VRMi BandMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesMi MIXMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchNinebot MiniMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMi ScaleMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016AnTuTuFantastic!Awesome!FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIMi 5Redmi 3SRedmi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AMi 4cMi 5 ProRedmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureHappy Valentine's DaySuper Monday3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Forum AppUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI World Tour2100K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1800K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalSuper Tuesday1500K Forum MembersMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 50 Million Users300K Forum Members3500K Forum Members500K Forum MembersRingolicious MedalSuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI UkraineAtaturk Mourning100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Super FridayFan Of MIUI AustraliaMIUI PDiwali Fan Of MIUI GreeceSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalSuper WednesdayMIUI SFan Of MIUI FranceWomen's Day MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSurge S1Puzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI Russia1st Anniversary5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th AnniversarySuper Thursday90000 Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Review8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Halloween 2018Mr. DependableJuly 19 MyanmarYouth Pledge6 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI SuperstarQuick SurveyBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoNougatSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersStar WarsTheme TalentOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI KingApp StarMost Popular Forum UserAndroid GuruMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerUpdates Lover7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeRingtone ExpertRingtone Star Mi Talent25 Million StrongTechnology GuruDebate MasterIndonesia Independence DayDie-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Most Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Forum Contest Lover

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 52: Wikipedia, POLARITY, Grammarly & More

[ Promote]
23405 256 |
14:13, Jun-21-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Katrix at 11:53, Jun-21-2018

ARC52.png

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

Hello MIUIers, I'm going to review this cool and tiny app named " Animoto Video maker "  by Animoto Inc. under the photography zoner. This app makes the user very easy to make their own videos of personal videos or the other videos files from other sources.
Especially, this video maker is very useful, when you want to make small ads, some kind of dubs, etc., So, let's go for the review, goods,, bads, features, etc.

We are in the middle of 2018 and I want to say that time flies so fast. In this moment, I have no time to reading my favorite book without hear my daughter cryng. LOL. I'd still love to read books, but really have no time to do it. Lucky me, my favorite books is available on e-book, so I can quietly read books while accompanying my daughter to play. To read my favorite books I use Readler. What is that? Readler is an app which can help you open/view PDF, DJVU, CBR and CBZ files.

The official Wikipedia app helps you find, discover, and explore various contents on Wikipedia and increase your knowledge. Wikipedia is written collaboratively by volunteers and consists of more than 40 million articles in nearly 300 different languages. We are familiar with the web version. Now it's time for the app which provides you, your favorite online encyclopedia at your fingertips.

MIUI theme engine is one of the most Loved feature of the MIUI Rom, but what if you have to be dependent on others for the themes of your wish? Have you ever thought of customising MIUI themes according to your Needs? You Might be thinking it requires to learn programming and all to design and Customise theme but you are Wrong! It's Just as easy as Applying themes On your Phone! I am back with a New app review for you that help you to do so. The Name of the App is "MI theme Editor" which helps you to customise the themes as you wish, there's also a more featured version of the App named "MIUI theme Creator"

Read more

Nowadays, tech is everything! From morning to night and from home to work, everything around us is tech! People always wonder how to get up to date with technology and walk with technology so that they don't lag behind in future. To be up to date, we prefer news. But there are many sites and apps that provides news like Gadgets 360°, Android Authority, 9 to 5 Google, etc. But their articles are very limited.  With this I have picked out a wonderful app for y'all! It's 'Beebom - Instant Tech News'

Cricbuzz app offered by Cricbuzz.com is trending with more than 50 million downloads and is nominated as Editor choice on Play Store. Whether you want to see live scores, or updates about past matches, schedule of future matches, Or browse various series/ Team like International, T20, domestic and women or browse and get information of each and every player right from it’s ICC Ranking, overall profile, career, etc, crickbuzz can fullfil everything. It has much much more offerings than merely scores.

Have you read my previous review about FOAP - Sell Your Great Photos? The app can help you sell your great photography! Well if you like it, you can try to install FOAP or maybe you will interest with the similar app. I make this review to give comparasion about which better app to sell your photos?  So, today I bring Snapwire! The developer describes that Snapwire is a platform that connects a new generation of photographers with brands and businesses around the world. This app not only available to your smartphone but also your PC. Yes, you will need to open it on PC and phone. WHY? Relax, I'll explain later. So, shall we?

Read more

This is the second week of this month. And it's scorching outside. And Google IO 2018 is going on. Are you watching the event? Have you seen the keynote? Really feeling very happy to see Xiaomi at every screen from Android P beta to Google Lens in the camera app. Well, these talks will continue as long as it can be. I am here with an app that helps you write confidently. This is Grammarly Keyboard. This helps in finding your grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes, punctual mistakes and a lot of more mistakes.

I am back with my second review for the app named "Vyapar".Around 52% population of India are self employed among which some are small scale vendors some run medium shops and some have Business.It is easy to run or handle small shops but having a large or medium scale business it is not easy to keep a track of money in and out,the items availability,profit/loss,cash in hand and money due in market etc but it is now easy to do so the Same. An app named "Vyapar" made it a piece of cake.Now let me Introduce you to the app, the app is developed by "Vyapar Tech Solutions"

Read more

Hey guys, hope you all doing good. Today I'm back with awesome app called " Square ART " This app was developed and maintained by Pic Artist pro under photography zoner. The app was designed well with minimal and very useful festures.
The app specifically useful when we want to upload the photos to whastapp or instagram. In both of the apps, all the pictures need to be cropped in a way that the pictures can be adjusted for profle pictures, etc.,let's beging the review of the app and It's features. Also we'll cover the pro's and con's of the app too.

What do you like most about smartphone browser? Do you like browser with ads blocking or do you like fast browser? Well, in the past I have been reviewing VIA BROWSER - Your Fast and Light Browser that is very fast and light. But, today I want to share you about a nice browser which make me uninstall another browser I used before on my phone. Yup, now I only use this browser because I got what I am looking for on this app. The browser offered by Stanley Lim, named Polarity Browser. The developer claimed that Polarity is a fast, secure, and stable web browser for Android. Well, let's see what we get!

Again, I am back with a very interesting app! Before we together have fun, it's the first day of May. Today we also celebrate Labour Day. It's summer season and I am just getting exhausted. More 1½ months left! Gosh! What did you do in the month of April? Have you all visited any tourist spot? If you will be visiting any tourist spot, then I have a good app for you!! And if you really enjoy vlogging or shooting videos of a spot, then it's really a cool app for you. I think you are thinking of a camera app! Right? Well, it's partially a camera app but it doesn't shoot pictures. It shoots video with some interesting stuffs and add ons. The app is Motion Stillsf rom Google Research!

Read more

Most of us loves to take photos. Isn't it? Keeping in mind our love for clicking pictures, smartphone manufacturers are giving more and more importance to camera quality and attributes. Today's smartphones can take fantastic pictures and with a little bit of enhancement from a specialized photo editing app, they can become simply stunning!

In the modern world no one has time to play games weather it is a Indoor or Outdoor. Physical games increases the strength enduramce of an individual whereas indoorgames like crosswords, chess increases the thinking ability of a person, Everyone want and like their cell phone and wants to only interact with it. So, Keeping the Statement in Mind I am introducing a New App named, "BONZA" .It is a Game that will not help you to be physically fit but mentally so, It helps you with both interacting with cell phone as well as playing the indoor 'vocab' game by being anywhere, Are you thinking of old phone vocab games that were boring?Hahaha No it's no like that it's a newly crafted Game which you will like more than any other.

Hey guys, welcome back to my review. This week I brought, an app named " Inshorts " Formerly the app was know for " News in shorts " The app was created under news & magazines. Not only the name, but also the entire app was changed and improved alot. Now a days everyone preferring for e-documents and e-paper, e-book, etc., Everything, they want to read or watch them from their mobile or tablet itself. Meanwhile, the developers also getting more and more apps, regarding these news, either regional wise or world wide. this is the one of those apps. Which is offering the worldwide news (english only).

Hopefully you all are doing great. The month end is here. And I am back with my game review. Today, I am going to review one of the most awaited games of all - Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Harry Potter is not just an character for me, or for any other potter fans. It's a nostalgia that we potter-heads carry with ourselves. And that nostalgia now a full fledged game. This is one of my favorite game of recent times. And I am sure, all the harry Potters fans like me was waiting for this wholeheartedly. Let's begin!

Read more

I am back with an another app review. This time this is a game! Yeah! When we hear a game, we get very excited! So let's start with discovering and reviewing with me with this game! Before we proceed, how excited are you about the launch event of MI 8, MI Band 3 and most special, MIUI 10? Just waiting for the event to start at 2p.m. UTC. The game is Vista Golf. It's and easy and simple way to play Golf at your fingertips. So let's review the game and enjoy!

By - imbaalu

Hope you all enjoyed  the teaser and the awesome thing about the game is, the music and the sound effects while playing. The game's music gives us a pleasent and a cool atmosphere. This music is too cool when you listen it in dark, while playing the game. i tried hard to extract the music files. But, I couldn't.As we can see, the game welcomes us with it's crazy labs logo and the animation of the game play. On the other hand, we can see the home screen of the game. Where, we can start playing the game or can change the game modes, entering the challenges, etc.,

All of us love Indian Culture whether we are indian, we love their cusine,costumes,language etc. Many of us love gaming too  and How would it be if we can merge both these interests together? It seems interesting, Right? I have been a game lover since my childhood and as this is the last review of the month. I am back here to intoduce a Game that i love playing since its launch. The game is avaliable in two versions a normal version "Jetpack Joyride" and an India Exclusive version " Jetpack Joyride- India Exclusive". I am here to review India Exclusive Version. The app Comes under"Action" category of the games in play store.It is Developed by Meech Mocha, let's start!

Read more

Single-option Poll, 412 members voted
52.91% 218
11.41% 47
16.75% 69
18.93% 78
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite39 Share

Rated by 24 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

kryon!! + 10 + 3 Awesome!
SamiraSalikhova + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
colaus + 5 Great!
ANNAOMSK + 1 Awesome!
oeenightmare + 1 Great!
mohanbdbd + 2 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Batiskaf + 5 Great!
niardi + 10 + 3 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
madhesh + 1 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
MiDevCode + 5 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Great!
santiawigati + 5 Fantastic!
shubhanshu1 + 1 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
champraku + 10 + 3 Great!
kintan_oo7 + 5 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +150  Prestige +43  View Rating Log

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI Resources Team

ವೀರ ಕನ್ನಡಿಗ

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
632 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFlashholicFantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4MIUI 100 Million UsersSuper MondaySuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 2017MIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 910 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App Installs2 Million Forum MembersMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SHappy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizDiscuss HereMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest Lover25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeDebate MasterMi Lover MedalMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerRingtone ExpertStar WarsTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Quick Discussion2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomStar Of TechnologyAndroid Elf

14:52, Jun-21-2018 | From PC
|
Great Reviews!!
Thanks for the collection

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1301 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi VRMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMagic CubeMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi HomeMi BandMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieYi Action CameraMi BoxMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI 7Fantastic!MarshmallowAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI 2016MIUI 8Redmi Note 2Mi 4iRedmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 5Redmi Note 34 Million Forum MembersMi Max Fan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20172100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Drawing TalentRooster Year of 2017MIUI World TourMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan from IndiaPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainOlympics MedalMIUI 300 WeeksMi Live Medal1800K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1900K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI RussiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppAtaturk MourningMIUI Weekly PollXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalFan Of MIUI Australia3 Million Forum MembersSuper MondayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI PSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayHappy Holi Medal5 Million Forum App Installs3500K Forum Members1st Anniversary300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper FridaySingapore Merlion Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdayMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9Rocket to Future100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdayHilal Ramadan Puzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewXiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark7 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day5 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersQuick Survey8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatOreo2017 Annual AwardsSurpriseApp StarDual CameraMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI 10Discuss HereMi DropMIUI Halloween 2018Ringtone Expert10 Million Forum Members25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersIndonesia Independence DayAndroid ElfStar WarsMIUI FB FollowerMi TalentAndroid GuruStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI ExpertOTA FeedbackHumor MasterMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerRingtone Star MIUI KingDebate MasterTechnology GuruUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMr. Dependable

14:55, Jun-21-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Collection Bro!

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
127 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi BoxMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAnTuTuFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 6MIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to Future1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Merry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI PSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopQuick SurveyMi TalentDiscuss HereMIUI 10India Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of Technology6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMIUI FollowerNougatMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi A1

15:35, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Nice collections!!

MIUI Beta Team - Global

⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1517 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandMi  BunnyMijia Smart ShoesMi Notebook AirMijia Qi CycleMijia Walkie TalkieMi TV 70Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMi ScaleMi MIXMi BoxMi Band 2Magic CubeMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Story TellerMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMi Power BankUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Mi 5s PlusMi 4cMi PadXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 24 Million Forum MembersRedmi 3Redmi ProMi Note 2Redmi 1SMi 4SRedmi Note 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 3Redmi NoteRedmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 6Mi MIXRedmi Note 4X3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayWomen's Day Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 9Happy Holi MedalSuper Monday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font Lover2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 50 Million UsersCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SSuper SaturdaySurge S1Happy DiwaliDiwali Puzzle MasterHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From Indonesia5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI P1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 7th AnniversaryMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamApp StarSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerRingtone ExpertBlack SharkMIUI KingXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology5 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterAndroid GuruStar Wars6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2Nougat2017 Annual Awards25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMi Lover MedalMi 5XStar Of TechnologyRedmi Note 5/ProOTA FeedbackRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMi Note 3MIUI ExpertMIUI Quick DiscussionOreoRedmi 5AMi A1Pioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizUpdates LoverScroll Of WisdomQuick SurveyDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerTheme TalentMIUI Medals CollectorTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverMi Story Teller

15:37, Jun-21-2018 | From APP
|
Great collection

Please Click Reply Below Or Type My Tag @PrinceKaran To Notify Me, So you'll get my attention.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

AnTuTuFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PSurge S1Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI King25 Million StrongMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Quiz MasterSurprise9 Million Forum MembersMi Lover MedalStar Of Technology

15:46, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Great

MIUI Designer Team

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
77 Hours
Send PM

Magic CubeMi ScaleMi BoxMi TV 70Mijia Smart ShoesMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMarshmallowAwesome!Redmi Note 4Puzzle MasterMIUI Happy MedalDiwali Happy DiwaliSuper MondayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI SSurge S1MIUI World TourXiaomi 6th AnniversarySuper SundayMIUI 7th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalHappy New YearMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 9Rocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyMiPop7 Million Forum Members6 Million Forum MembersAndroid Guru25 Million StrongTheme TalentMIUI 102017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Weekend GiveawayDiscuss Here9 Million Forum MembersMi DropSurpriseStar Of TechnologyAndroid ElfMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeMIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalOTA FeedbackStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

15:48, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
great collection

MIUI News Team

Die hard fan of miui ?

Credits
Device
Xiaomi Mi 6X
Online time
52 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi BandAnTuTuI Love MIUIXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Monday2 Million Forum MembersRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Story TellerMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 10Discuss Here8 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal9 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingForum Contest LoverSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkNougatMIUI SuperstarStar Wars

15:49, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
amazing collection thanks for sharing

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
61 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterNinebot MiniMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BoxMi ScaleMi T-ShirtMi Power BankMi BandYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeUnlock MedalMijia Smart ShoesMi TV 70Mi HomeMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFantastic!MarshmallowAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi Note 4XWomen's Day MedalMIUI SHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1Super SundayMIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI India10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Happy New YearXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryRocket to FutureDiwali Happy Diwali2 Million Forum MembersMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI World TourMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Marathon MedalSuper MondaySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopMIUI Halloween 2018Black Shark9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryDual CameraMaster Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomMIUI 10Mi DropDiscuss HereMIUI Superstar25 Million StrongMIUI King10 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence DayHumor MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi TalentQuick SurveyOreoXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick DiscussionRedmi Quiz MasterOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMi Story TellerNougatApp Star

15:52, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks for sharing 👍
Love to miui

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
7 Hours
Send PM

Mi Power BankMi T-ShirtMijia Smart ShoesMi  BunnyMi BandNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchI Love MIUIAnTuTuRedmi Note 4X1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHappy New YearSuper SaturdayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Marathon MedalPuzzle MasterSuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI 9Rocket to FutureSurge S1MIUI PMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersMi TalentDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Follower10 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th Anniversary6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual Awards9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizPioneer of MIUI English Forum 25 Million StrongMIUI KingTheme TalentStar Of TechnologyMIUI Quick Discussion

15:53, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
thanks

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list