Super moderator

Don't Wake Me Up......!!

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
3401 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMagic CubeMi Yi CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Plastic In-ear PhonesXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Qi CycleMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi BoxMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Band 2Mi  BunnyMi HomeMi Power StripMi VR HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieMi Selfie StickMi Kids WatchMi MIXMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 8AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!4 Million Forum MembersRedmi NoteRedmi 3SMi 5Redmi Note 3Mi 5 ProMi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4A2100K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI 50 Million UsersI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper MondayRocket to FutureMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI World Tour3 Million Forum App Installs1 Million Forum App Installs1500K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI SMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayOlympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper Tuesday1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Marathon MedalHappy New YearFan Of MIUI Russia5 Million Forum App Installs90000 Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineSuper SundaySuper FridaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayPuzzle MasterMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary1st AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan From Philippines100k Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalMIUI 93 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI France500K Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySingapore Merlion MedalSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi Story TellerMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarYouth PledgeRingtone ExpertMost Active MIUIerScroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverJuly 19 MyanmarStar WarsMi Bunny Game Master 25 Million StrongBlack Shark5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeNougatOreoIndia Independence DaySurpriseDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsMost Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerHumor MasterRingtone Star Mr. DependableAndroid GuruMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI KingApp StarMi Lover MedalMIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI FollowerTechnology GuruDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfMIUI Expert6 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme Talent

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection Vol. 52: Wikipedia, POLARITY, Grammarly & More

[ Promote]
19236 234 |
14:13, Jun-21-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by Katrix at 11:53, Jun-21-2018

ARC52.png

Hey MIUIers,

MIUI App Review Team is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!!

If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to
slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link
MIUI APP REVIEW TEAM

Hello MIUIers, I'm going to review this cool and tiny app named " Animoto Video maker "  by Animoto Inc. under the photography zoner. This app makes the user very easy to make their own videos of personal videos or the other videos files from other sources.
Especially, this video maker is very useful, when you want to make small ads, some kind of dubs, etc., So, let's go for the review, goods,, bads, features, etc.

We are in the middle of 2018 and I want to say that time flies so fast. In this moment, I have no time to reading my favorite book without hear my daughter cryng. LOL. I'd still love to read books, but really have no time to do it. Lucky me, my favorite books is available on e-book, so I can quietly read books while accompanying my daughter to play. To read my favorite books I use Readler. What is that? Readler is an app which can help you open/view PDF, DJVU, CBR and CBZ files.

The official Wikipedia app helps you find, discover, and explore various contents on Wikipedia and increase your knowledge. Wikipedia is written collaboratively by volunteers and consists of more than 40 million articles in nearly 300 different languages. We are familiar with the web version. Now it's time for the app which provides you, your favorite online encyclopedia at your fingertips.

MIUI theme engine is one of the most Loved feature of the MIUI Rom, but what if you have to be dependent on others for the themes of your wish? Have you ever thought of customising MIUI themes according to your Needs? You Might be thinking it requires to learn programming and all to design and Customise theme but you are Wrong! It's Just as easy as Applying themes On your Phone! I am back with a New app review for you that help you to do so. The Name of the App is "MI theme Editor" which helps you to customise the themes as you wish, there's also a more featured version of the App named "MIUI theme Creator"

Read more

Nowadays, tech is everything! From morning to night and from home to work, everything around us is tech! People always wonder how to get up to date with technology and walk with technology so that they don't lag behind in future. To be up to date, we prefer news. But there are many sites and apps that provides news like Gadgets 360°, Android Authority, 9 to 5 Google, etc. But their articles are very limited.  With this I have picked out a wonderful app for y'all! It's 'Beebom - Instant Tech News'

Cricbuzz app offered by Cricbuzz.com is trending with more than 50 million downloads and is nominated as Editor choice on Play Store. Whether you want to see live scores, or updates about past matches, schedule of future matches, Or browse various series/ Team like International, T20, domestic and women or browse and get information of each and every player right from it’s ICC Ranking, overall profile, career, etc, crickbuzz can fullfil everything. It has much much more offerings than merely scores.

Have you read my previous review about FOAP - Sell Your Great Photos? The app can help you sell your great photography! Well if you like it, you can try to install FOAP or maybe you will interest with the similar app. I make this review to give comparasion about which better app to sell your photos?  So, today I bring Snapwire! The developer describes that Snapwire is a platform that connects a new generation of photographers with brands and businesses around the world. This app not only available to your smartphone but also your PC. Yes, you will need to open it on PC and phone. WHY? Relax, I'll explain later. So, shall we?

Read more

This is the second week of this month. And it's scorching outside. And Google IO 2018 is going on. Are you watching the event? Have you seen the keynote? Really feeling very happy to see Xiaomi at every screen from Android P beta to Google Lens in the camera app. Well, these talks will continue as long as it can be. I am here with an app that helps you write confidently. This is Grammarly Keyboard. This helps in finding your grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes, punctual mistakes and a lot of more mistakes.

I am back with my second review for the app named "Vyapar".Around 52% population of India are self employed among which some are small scale vendors some run medium shops and some have Business.It is easy to run or handle small shops but having a large or medium scale business it is not easy to keep a track of money in and out,the items availability,profit/loss,cash in hand and money due in market etc but it is now easy to do so the Same. An app named "Vyapar" made it a piece of cake.Now let me Introduce you to the app, the app is developed by "Vyapar Tech Solutions"

Read more

Hey guys, hope you all doing good. Today I'm back with awesome app called " Square ART " This app was developed and maintained by Pic Artist pro under photography zoner. The app was designed well with minimal and very useful festures.
The app specifically useful when we want to upload the photos to whastapp or instagram. In both of the apps, all the pictures need to be cropped in a way that the pictures can be adjusted for profle pictures, etc.,let's beging the review of the app and It's features. Also we'll cover the pro's and con's of the app too.

What do you like most about smartphone browser? Do you like browser with ads blocking or do you like fast browser? Well, in the past I have been reviewing VIA BROWSER - Your Fast and Light Browser that is very fast and light. But, today I want to share you about a nice browser which make me uninstall another browser I used before on my phone. Yup, now I only use this browser because I got what I am looking for on this app. The browser offered by Stanley Lim, named Polarity Browser. The developer claimed that Polarity is a fast, secure, and stable web browser for Android. Well, let's see what we get!

Again, I am back with a very interesting app! Before we together have fun, it's the first day of May. Today we also celebrate Labour Day. It's summer season and I am just getting exhausted. More 1½ months left! Gosh! What did you do in the month of April? Have you all visited any tourist spot? If you will be visiting any tourist spot, then I have a good app for you!! And if you really enjoy vlogging or shooting videos of a spot, then it's really a cool app for you. I think you are thinking of a camera app! Right? Well, it's partially a camera app but it doesn't shoot pictures. It shoots video with some interesting stuffs and add ons. The app is Motion Stillsf rom Google Research!

Read more

Most of us loves to take photos. Isn't it? Keeping in mind our love for clicking pictures, smartphone manufacturers are giving more and more importance to camera quality and attributes. Today's smartphones can take fantastic pictures and with a little bit of enhancement from a specialized photo editing app, they can become simply stunning!

In the modern world no one has time to play games weather it is a Indoor or Outdoor. Physical games increases the strength enduramce of an individual whereas indoorgames like crosswords, chess increases the thinking ability of a person, Everyone want and like their cell phone and wants to only interact with it. So, Keeping the Statement in Mind I am introducing a New App named, "BONZA" .It is a Game that will not help you to be physically fit but mentally so, It helps you with both interacting with cell phone as well as playing the indoor 'vocab' game by being anywhere, Are you thinking of old phone vocab games that were boring?Hahaha No it's no like that it's a newly crafted Game which you will like more than any other.

Hey guys, welcome back to my review. This week I brought, an app named " Inshorts " Formerly the app was know for " News in shorts " The app was created under news & magazines. Not only the name, but also the entire app was changed and improved alot. Now a days everyone preferring for e-documents and e-paper, e-book, etc., Everything, they want to read or watch them from their mobile or tablet itself. Meanwhile, the developers also getting more and more apps, regarding these news, either regional wise or world wide. this is the one of those apps. Which is offering the worldwide news (english only).

Hopefully you all are doing great. The month end is here. And I am back with my game review. Today, I am going to review one of the most awaited games of all - Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Harry Potter is not just an character for me, or for any other potter fans. It's a nostalgia that we potter-heads carry with ourselves. And that nostalgia now a full fledged game. This is one of my favorite game of recent times. And I am sure, all the harry Potters fans like me was waiting for this wholeheartedly. Let's begin!

Read more

I am back with an another app review. This time this is a game! Yeah! When we hear a game, we get very excited! So let's start with discovering and reviewing with me with this game! Before we proceed, how excited are you about the launch event of MI 8, MI Band 3 and most special, MIUI 10? Just waiting for the event to start at 2p.m. UTC. The game is Vista Golf. It's and easy and simple way to play Golf at your fingertips. So let's review the game and enjoy!

By - imbaalu

Hope you all enjoyed  the teaser and the awesome thing about the game is, the music and the sound effects while playing. The game's music gives us a pleasent and a cool atmosphere. This music is too cool when you listen it in dark, while playing the game. i tried hard to extract the music files. But, I couldn't.As we can see, the game welcomes us with it's crazy labs logo and the animation of the game play. On the other hand, we can see the home screen of the game. Where, we can start playing the game or can change the game modes, entering the challenges, etc.,

All of us love Indian Culture whether we are indian, we love their cusine,costumes,language etc. Many of us love gaming too  and How would it be if we can merge both these interests together? It seems interesting, Right? I have been a game lover since my childhood and as this is the last review of the month. I am back here to intoduce a Game that i love playing since its launch. The game is avaliable in two versions a normal version "Jetpack Joyride" and an India Exclusive version " Jetpack Joyride- India Exclusive". I am here to review India Exclusive Version. The app Comes under"Action" category of the games in play store.It is Developed by Meech Mocha, let's start!

Read more

Single-option Poll, 391 members voted
53.45% 209
11.51% 45
16.88% 66
18.16% 71
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite34 Share

Rated by 23 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

SamiraSalikhova + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
colaus + 5 Great!
ANNAOMSK + 1 Awesome!
oeenightmare + 1 Great!
mohanbdbd + 2 Awesome!
rahul_09 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Batiskaf + 5 Great!
niardi + 10 + 3 Great!
Prince26712 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
madhesh + 1 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
MiDevCode + 5 Awesome!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Great!
santiawigati + 5 Fantastic!
shubhanshu1 + 1 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
champraku + 10 + 3 Great!
kintan_oo7 + 5 Awesome!
maks1990 + 2 Thanks!
The_Rl_slimshdy + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +140  Prestige +40  View Rating Log

My QQ - 3525155806
Use @Katrix to notify me

MIUI Resources Team

ವೀರ ಕನ್ನಡಿಗ

Credits
Device
Redmi 5
Online time
479 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi BoxMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMagic CubeMi TV 70Mi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!I Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicRedmi Note 4MIUI PMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalSuper SundayRocket to FutureMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper MondayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI SMIUI Fan from TurkeyHappy New YearMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Diwali10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMIUI Halloween 2017Youth PledgeDebate MasterMr. DependableTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalRingtone ExpertMIUI Follower25 Million StrongTechnology GuruStar Of Technology2017 Annual Awards7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsAndroid Guru

14:52, Jun-21-2018 | From PC
|
Great Reviews!!
Thanks for the collection

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1149 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi  BunnyMijia Mi Bunny RobotYi Action CameraMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Yi CameraMi VRMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Story TellerMi HomeMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerUnlock MedalMi TV 70Mi HeadphonesMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Band 2Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7I Love MIUIAnTuTuFlashholic4 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 3Redmi Note 2Mi 5Mi Max Redmi 3SRedmi Note 4Mi 4iFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersI Love 2016Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI World TourFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMerry Christmas1900K Forum Members1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BulgariaMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From PhilippinesHappy New YearMIUI 2017Rooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan from TurkeyCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersOlympics MedalAtaturk MourningMIUI 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Spain2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI 300 Weeks1st AnniversaryMi Live MedalMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI PPokemon Master MedalMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalSuper SaturdaySurge S1MIUI Font LoverSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterSuper Wednesday5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalSingapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Ukraine300K Forum Members90000 Forum MembersSuper SundaySuper TuesdayMIUI 9Super ThursdayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI AustraliaGamer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverTheme TalentMIUI Twitter FollowerMost Popular Forum UserMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover Medal8 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryBlack Shark5 Million Forum MembersSurpriseStar Wars9 Million Forum MembersApp StarQuick SurveyOreoMIUI Quick DiscussionMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz6 Million Forum MembersNougat2017 Annual AwardsYouth PledgeIndia Independence DayMIUI Halloween 2017Master Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master Android GuruMIUI Expert7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomIndonesia Independence DayAndroid ElfMi Story Teller25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertHumor MasterUpdates LoverDebate MasterRingtone Star Star Of TechnologyMIUI SuperstarMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableMost Active MIUIerOTA FeedbackMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI Follower

14:55, Jun-21-2018 | From Mi 5
|
Awesome Collection Bro!

MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 6Women's Day MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Merry Christmas1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million Users10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan9 Million Forum MembersApp StarOTA FeedbackMi A1NougatMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OreoMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover Medal

15:35, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi 4A
|
Nice collections!!

MIUI Beta Team - Global

⭐⭐⭐

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
1510 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi TV 70Mijia Story TellerMi MIXMi Band 2Mi BoxMi HomeMi Kids WatchMi ScaleMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Notebook AirMi Bluetooth HeadsetMijia Walkie TalkieUnlock MedalI Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicFantastic!Mi Note 2Mi PadRedmi 3Mi 4cRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 2Redmi ProMi Pad 3Redmi Note 4XXiaomi Mi 4Mi 5s PlusMi 4S4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXRedmi NoteXiaomi Mi 6Redmi 3SRedmi 1SRedmi Note 4Super MondayHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsRocket to Future300K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI SMerry ChristmasMIUI 2017MIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy New YearSurge S15 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalSuper Thursday3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayDiwali Camera Filter Guru MedalPuzzle Master1st AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI India2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 9Happy DiwaliGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI News Team8 Million Forum MembersMi MIX 2NougatStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarMIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentSurprise9 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum MembersApp StarQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerMIUI FollowerTheme TalentScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableAndroid ElfAndroid GuruRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Pioneer of MIUI English Forum Redmi Note 5/ProRedmi 5AOreo2017 Annual AwardsMi A1Mi Note 3Mi 5XRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Quick DiscussionDebate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Expert6 Million Forum Members

15:37, Jun-21-2018 | From APP
|
Great collection

Please Click Reply Below Or Type My Tag @PrinceKaran To Notify Me, So you'll get my attention.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

AnTuTuPuzzle MasterSurge S1Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PMIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayStar Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover Medal9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz MasterSurprise

15:46, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
Great

MIUI Designer Team

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
65 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetFlashholicI Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!Redmi Note 4MIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureDiwali Happy DiwaliSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New YearSuper SundayMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalGamer Mi BunnyMiPop9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizForum Contest Lover6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th Anniversary7 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMi Lover MedalTheme TalentAndroid GuruAndroid ElfMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyYouth PledgeMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Follower

15:48, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
great collection

Platinum Member

Die hard fan of miui ?

Credits
Device
Xiaomi Mi 6X
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi BandAnTuTuI Love MIUIMIUI Fan from Turkey2 Million Forum Members1st AnniversarySuper SundayRocket to FutureFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollDebate MasterXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Of Technology9 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerNougatForum Contest LoverMIUI KingSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerStar WarsApp Star5 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionBlack Shark

15:49, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
amazing collection thanks for sharing

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
46 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi BoxMi  BunnyMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi HomeMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi Notebook AirMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestFlashholicAnTuTuI Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!Redmi Note 4XHappy Valentine's Day2 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 91st AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundayWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaPuzzle Master10 Million Forum PostsSuper MondayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureMerry ChristmasSurge S1MIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMIUI SHappy DiwaliMIUI PDiwali MIUI 20 Million UsersMiPopGamer Mi Bunny5 Million Forum MembersMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryAndroid GuruQuick SurveyApp Star9 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI SuperstarSurprise6 Million Forum MembersStar Of TechnologyMIUI FB Follower8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerRedmi Quiz MasterMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Technology GuruMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverMIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMi Story TellerNougatOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreo

15:52, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
thanks for sharing 👍
Love to miui

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi Kids WatchMi BandMi Bluetooth HeadsetAnTuTuI Love MIUIRedmi Note 4XMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryRocket to FutureMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper SundayHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMIUI SXiaomi 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI 9Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Halloween 2017Die-hard MIUI FanTheme Talent

15:53, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi 5A
|
thanks

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list