Always here to help ya...

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
1139 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi Selfie StickXiaomi 6 LaunchMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi HomeYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesMi Power BankMi BandYeelight Bedside LampMi WiFi Router MiniNinebot MiniUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016MIUI 7MarshmallowMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 2015I Love MIUIAwesome!Redmi 2Redmi 3Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4cMi TVMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From BrazilOlympics Medal1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversarySurge S1MIUI Fan from TurkeyXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy New YearFan of MIUI MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalSuper Sunday1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI Forum AppSuper MondaySuper TuesdayMIUI Font LoverWomen's Day MedalMIUI SFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 20173 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Super Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Happy MedalPuzzle Master90000 Forum Members3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayRocket to Future1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI 7th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI Bangladesh2100K Forum MembersI Love 20161800K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Weekly PollGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device Team8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersStar WarsAndroid GuruMi Bunny Game Master Android ElfNougatMi Talent2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruIndia Independence DayStar Of TechnologyMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengePioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverTheme TalentMaster Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalWallpaper Expert6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMIUI FB FollowerForum Contest LoverInbox ZeroMIUI G+ FollowerYouth PledgeMIUI Twitter Follower

[Quick Discussion] [MIUI QUICK Discussion #22] Do You Still Use MMS In Today's World?

[ Promote]
34097 795 |
22:53, Jun-18-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
QD Banner.png

Hello MIUI Fans,                        

Welcome to our new Quick Discussion Volume #22. Our Last discussion was [MIUI Quick Discussion #21] TOR Vs I2P: Which One You Prefer? And Why? Here's, come another interesting discussion, "MMS (Multimedia Message Service): Do You Still Use It?Do You Think MMS Will Be Removed In The Future?"

About MMS (Multimedia Message Service)
MMS stands for "Multimedia Messaging Service", is mobile phone service that allows users to send multimedia messages to each other. This includes images, videos, and sound files.

MMS is an extension of SMS (Short Message Service) , which is used to send and receive text messages. Like text messages, multimedia messages are first transmitted to a central server maintained by the cellular service provider. Once the message has been received by the server, it is forwarded to the recipient. If the recipient's phone is off or she does not have cell phone service when the message is sent, the server will hold the message and send it once the recipient's phone is available.
Most modern cell phones and smartphone support MMS messaging. MMS support is typically integrated into the text messaging interface and activates automatically when needed.

For example, if you type a text-only message, it will be sent using SMS. If you add a graphic or video, the multimedia portion will be transmitted via MMS. Similarly, if someone sends you an multimedia message, your phone will automatically use MMS to receive the file. If your phone does not support MMS messages, you will most likely receive a text message that includes a URL where you can view the file from a Web browser.

Pros & Cons of MMS :
Content
The most significant advantage of MMS over SMS is multimedia content. SMS only supports text, whereas MMS supports images, videos and audio in your message. MMS messages can include photos and videos recorded on your phone or media added to your phone from your computer. On some phones you can use emoticons via MMS.

Length
SMS messaging limits your messages to 160 characters -- including spaces and punctuation. MMS messaging not only allows you to embed more styles and format your text, but also allows significantly longer messages between phones. There is not a set character limit for MMS, though your phone may apply one. Being able to send a longer message makes MMS a more effective method of communication when email isn't available, such as on feature phones that don't offer Internet access.

Viewing
The effectiveness an MMS message depends on the recipient's phone; what may be an entertaining video for someone with an iPhone may be too hard to watch for someone with a feature phone. Pictures taken with different resolutions or dimensions may be hard to view on a different display, with corresponding loss of detail. Sound on your recipient's phone may not as be as clear as on your phone.

Support
Unless you've explicitly asked, you have no way of knowing if your recipient has a phone that supports MMS. Although smartphones with multimedia support are becoming commonplace, many people still use feature phones. Beyond that, not everyone has MMS enabled on their plan. Different phones may support different media types as well; the format your phone records a video in, for instance, may not be playable on your recipient's phone.

Cost
Sending and receiving MMS messages may cost more on your plan and your recipient's plan, especially if text messages are paid per message. Costs vary depending on your cellular plan; some may define the MMS cost per message, while others do it per kilobyte. Messages are charged to both the sender and recipient. Check with your carrier to understand any costs associated with MMS.

Do You Still Use MMS? Do You Think MMS Will Be Removed In The Future?

So, what is your opinion? Please share your views and opinion and win MIUI Quick Discussion Medal!
10-20 Best Replies will be sticked and will be rewarded 'MIUI Quick Discussion'' medal.

Previous Discussions            

Special Thanks to Admin ma'am @candicesu for her continuous support and encouragement, MIUI Quick Discussion Team for their support. Also Thanks to all the viewers and participant of MIUI Quick Discussion.

Single-option Poll, 1805 members voted
18.56% 335
78.01% 1408
3.43% 62
Your User group have no permission to vote
Favorite15 Share

Rated by 20 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

oeenightmare + 1 Awesome!
dobriy_putnik + 2 Thanks!
sajid4548 + 1 Great!
jano\'s + 1 Great!
s4ss + 1 Thanks!
Asso71 + 1 Agreed!
sampathmadurai + 5 Fantastic!
DJStatikVX + 10 + 5 Great!
Realpanter + 2 Thanks!
shubhanshu1 + 1 Great!
hearthekker + 4 Fantastic!
mohanbdbd + 2 Awesome!
colaus + 5 Great!
Br@uliX + 1 Awesome!
ChabbyChabby + 2 Awesome!
Manish@786 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
asc67 + 5 Fantastic!
saibanyartun + 5 Great!
fajardjoekerz + 2 Awesome!
candicesu + 10 Awesome!

Experience +71  Prestige +8  View Rating Log

Redmi 3S/Prime/3X, Redmi 4A & Mi Max 3 Moderator at Xiaomi Official Global Forum

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
77 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyNinebot MiniYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMi BandMi HeadphonesMIUI 2016AnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUI300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UKRooster Year of 2017600K Forum Members1st AnniversaryMIUI 4th AnniversaryHappy Singles' Day700K Forum MembersMIUI 30 Million UsersMIUI English Forum 20131 Million Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersMIUI SRocket to FutureMIUI 201710 Million Forum PostsMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizStar Wars25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersNougatAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverScroll Of WisdomMIUI Follower

11:17, Jun-20-2018 | From PC
|
With all the concern today over smartphone data and privacy, I still use MMS and I know that social media has all but made MMS obsolete, I am very resistant toward moving to a third party app that may or may not collect user data to sell.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Super MondayMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan from Turkey9 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

12:14, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
Use of MMS today is definitely not practical and most people do not even know anymore the use and application of this feature. I for myself has not use this for almost a decade of using phone/smartphone. Still useful but definite not practical especially with all the different messaging app and features we have right now.

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Online time
49 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi BandNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesUnlock MedalMi WiFi RouterMi Power BankMi T-ShirtI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon Medal2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdayMIUI SRocket to FutureSuper SundayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI PMIUI Forum App1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan from TurkeyPuzzle MasterGamer Mi BunnyMiPop6 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum MembersMaster Of TechnologyMIUI KingForum Contest LoverMIUI SuperstarSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Quick DiscussionAndroid ElfBlack Shark25 Million StrongPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI 8th Anniversary

12:18, Jun-20-2018 | From Mi Max 2
|
No I don't use MMS. Looking at the pace of thousands multimedia social apps like WhatsApp, Twitter, Snapchat etc these social plugins has replaced the spot of MMS in full range and multimedia capacities. I can send lengthen, high quality and HD quality resolution images via these apps. Definitely MMS will be removed in the feature.

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 3S
Online time
39 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices Contest4 Million Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Happy MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppI Love 20163 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 20172100K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App Installs1st AnniversarySuper Wednesday100k Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover500K Forum MembersMIUI 9Puzzle MasterMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewDebate MasterMIUI 8th AnniversaryMIUI ExpertMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid ElfMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverStar Of TechnologyAndroid GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMi Lover Medal

12:57, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
Yes, I still use MMS but not so frequently. once in 6 month may be. And yes MMS feature might be found lost in future like Infra feature is missing now. With new Apps Like Whatsapp, Messenger, Viber who bother to use MMS and there is some limitations like Size and length in MMS. So MMS may be lost in Future.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 9MIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Follower

14:43, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi 3S
|
I don't use MMS but I think MMS will not removed in the future because like a bluetooth when replaced with Wi-Fi and bluetooth are not removed. MMS or SMS has been replaced with some popular social media and almost all flagship smartphone still support MMS or SMS

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
15:17, Jun-20-2018 | From Mi MIX 2
|
In some countries (like France) MMS are include in our mobile contract so we can send lot of SMS and MMS. And as someone said before, that's the only way to send media content to people who don't have Fb, WhatsApp or any other social application. So yes keeping MMS is still important .

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
23 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi  BunnyMi VRMi HomeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowFantastic!I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 20164 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI S1700K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 Weeks1500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 20161 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Font Lover100k Forum MembersSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9Puzzle Master1900K Forum Members300K Forum MembersSuper SundayFan Of MIUI India3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMiPopGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Quick DiscussionSurpriseXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanStar WarsMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDebate MasterMost Popular Forum UserMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 20172017 Annual AwardsMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableMIUI FollowerAndroid ElfHumor MasterForum Contest LoverTechnology GuruStar Of TechnologyScroll Of WisdomAndroid Guru7 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMi Lover Medal

18:10, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi Note 3
|
Short-sightedness of cellular operators, their elementary greed, has put an end to SMS and MMS. And finally they were finished with the appearance of instant messengers.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi MIXMijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI SMIUI Forum AppRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureSuper SaturdayHappy Valentine's Day300K Forum MembersMIUI 9100k Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryPuzzle MasterMiPopGamer Mi BunnySurpriseStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersScroll Of WisdomMIUI Android 4.4 KitKat

18:16, Jun-20-2018 | From Mi 6
|
The way I see it, MMS is as good as gone & already a "History" as far as technology is concerned.  Have never been using it since the introduction of whatsApp, weChat, telegram,etc.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

AnTuTuMIUI PPuzzle MasterStar Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum Members

20:29, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
it's been quite some time I used MMS. When was it? I can't remember. It is up to manufacturer to remove it in the future. For me, once taking a photo or scan or screenshot, I will share with everyone through either email or WhatsApp. Email normally for official situation and vise versa. And it's zero cost (as I subscribe a fix monthly postpaid plan from network provider). If removing the MMS apps can give more advantages such as reducing the heat etc, I will fully support this idea.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
53 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridayRocket to FutureHappy New YearMIUI SMIUI Weekly PollGamer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversarySurpriseMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalAndroid Elf7 Million Forum MembersMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Quick Discussion

21:05, Jun-20-2018 | From PC
|
No. I've probably sent less than 5, or maaaybe between 5 and 10 in my life and I haven't received more either. I may have sent and received one or two inadvertently, after a long SMS was auto-converted to an MMS, and I've exchanged one or two back when they were a new thing just to try them out, but that's about it.

It's a relatively costly and by now fairly obsolete service.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
171 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth HeadsetMagic CubeMi Power BankXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI SWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaFan Of MIUI Russia3500K Forum MembersHappy New YearRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Summer Mi BunnyForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI Medals Collector5 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMost Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMi Bunny Game Master MIUI Android 4.4 KitKatPioneer of MIUI English Forum Scroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017Mi Story TellerMIUI Quick Discussion

22:37, Jun-20-2018 | From APP
|
Yes. Not often, but yes! MMS is useful service, but in MIUI this feature is supported very, very limited. MIUI can't play a slideshow. MIUI can only show a list of files from MMS. Because of this, MIUI pushes users away from using the MMS service.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI P

23:52, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
with the "flood" of chat programs like Viber and co. I do not send MMS anymore. There could be situations where it is the only possible way to share more than just text, though.  Will it disappear? I think it is up to the network operators whether they provide this service cheap or somehow make people being interested using it.

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI P

03:36, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
It has a high price and it's out of use. If I want to send multimedia to someone, I'll just do it through Internet.

MMS is something from the past. SMS are still useful for short messages in the moment, even if you don't have Internet, and it's not expensive.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
3 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi BandAnTuTuSuper SundayRocket to Future1st AnniversaryMaster Of TechnologyXiaomi 8th Anniversary25 Million Strong9 Million Forum Members

05:10, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A
|
I believe MMS is superceded by WhatsApp and the likes. Back in the day it was a hype but now is cumbersome and costly, at least in my country.

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Mi MIX 2S
Online time
4 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMIUI Devices ContestMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayRocket to Future10 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIer6 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover Medal

10:41, Jun-21-2018 | From APP
|
can't be beat gor quick photos and vids sent to nearby friends. Yes there are lots of workarounds, but the extra time involved in uploading a vid to a third party website, and then generating a link and then sending that to friend, just involves too many steps.

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
17:48, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi 5
|
I have not used MMS since long . MMS is too expensive and inefficient. now there are many applications that can do things like MMS for free

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
22:04, Jun-21-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
I've Used MMS When I Was Using D-Pad Phone. After That I Stopped Using It Because Of Social Media Apps Like WhatsApp ,WeChat ,Facebook, Twitter. But MMS is important we should use because we can Send Multimedia files through it without using social media apps.

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi BandAnTuTuXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PPuzzle Master25 Million StrongMIUI Quick DiscussionXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOTA FeedbackMi TalentMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersAndroid Guru

04:30, Jun-22-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
In this Generation where free messaging is basically everywhere as long as you have internet access, sad to say that MMS is long dead.

Credits
Device
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
20:30, Jun-22-2018 | From APP
|
There are areas where 4G does not exist and I see no point sending pictures with IM or email, simply wont work. MMS does perfect job here - resize image and deliver fast. We are spoiled with fast internet :/

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

MIUI PMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick Discussion

06:22, Jun-23-2018 | From Mi MIX 2S
|
In Western countries where Xiaomi is trying to break into MMS is still very common, because we have unlimited texting with our plans. Data is more expensive, so instead of data, we use sms. Everyone's phone has SMS, but maybe not whatsapp or messenger or whatever. So MMS is very important in the western market , and soon it will be replaced with RCS which Xiaomi HAS TO SUPPORT FROM DAY 1!. So fix the issues with Google messenger mms before you even try to sell phones outside China.

Supreme Member

⭐ Sharing Is Caring ⭐

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
731 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMi MIXYi Action CameraMijia Story TellerMi BoxUnlock MedalMi VRMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi ScaleMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMijia Qi CycleMagic CubeMi Notebook AirMi Power BankMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMi Power StripMi HeadphonesMi  BunnyMi TV 70Mi BandMi VR HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI 2016FlashholicMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuAwesome!I Love MIUIMi TVRedmi 4XRedmi Note 4Mi 5Redmi 3SRedmi 4/Prime/4APokemon Master Medal1st AnniversaryI Love 2016Super SaturdayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from Turkey3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Monthly TalkHappy New Year1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 2017Thanksgiving DayMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI Forum AppXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI BangladeshDiwali MIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollHappy Diwali2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersHappy Singles' Day1800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaMIUI 9MIUI 7th Anniversary300K Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Font LoverSuper SundaySuper MondayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersSurge S1Fan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Holi MedalPuzzle MasterSuper WednesdayRooster Year of 2017Super Thursday3 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Lucky FridayWomen's Day Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper TuesdaySuper Friday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Happy MedalMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyBlack SharkXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI G+ FollowerQuick SurveyNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoMost Active MIUIer5 Million Forum MembersUpdates LoverMaster Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMi A125 Million Strong6 Million Forum MembersApp StarSurpriseMIUI Superstar9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanIndia Independence DayInbox ZeroMi TalentMIUI ExpertHumor MasterMIUI KingMi Story TellerMost Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FB FollowerMr. DependableStar Of TechnologyOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter FollowerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterRedmi Quiz MasterRingtone ExpertMi Lover Medal

10:53, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
No, I Don't Use MMS :D

Elite Member

Always Happy Happy

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi BandMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMi HomePuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid Elf25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick Discussion

10:53, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Definitely MMS Feature remove in future..
2 or 3 tym i use it in my lyf only .

Mγ lifε, My chΘicεs, Mγ prΘblεms, Mγ mistαkεs, Mγ lεssΘns. Ñot γΘur busiηεss, miηd γΘur Θwη prΘblεms bεfΘre γou tαlk abΘut miηε.

sαmjhε γα sαmjhaΘ

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
224 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi Router MiniMi VRMi MIXXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi HeadphonesMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi HomeMijia Qi CycleMi Band 2Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryAwesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 2016I Love MIUIMIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 2Mi TVMIUI S1500K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper MondayMIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's Day800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From VietnamDiwali 900K Forum Members600K Forum MembersPokemon Master MedalMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 990000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper SaturdayMIUI 50 Million UsersHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum App300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI 7th Anniversary10 Million Forum PostsMerry ChristmasI Love 20163 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 2017Puzzle MasterSuper SundayI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI FollowerMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI FB FollowerMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI 8th AnniversaryMaster Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI King9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatScroll Of WisdomMIUI Twitter FollowerTechnology GuruMi Story TellerStar Of TechnologyPioneer of MIUI English Forum Debate MasterMi TalentYouth PledgeUpdates LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid Elf

10:55, Jun-20-2018 | From PC
|
MMS most probably would be removed since not many people use it !

Elite Member

Always Happy Happy

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi BandMi T-ShirtMi  BunnyMi Power BankMijia Smart ShoesNinebot MiniMi HomePuzzle MasterXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper MondayRocket to Future2 Million Forum MembersSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI PMIUI 8th AnniversaryAndroid Elf25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI KingMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Quick Discussion

10:55, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
MMS in future #RIP 🙃

Mγ lifε, My chΘicεs, Mγ prΘblεms, Mγ mistαkεs, Mγ lεssΘns. Ñot γΘur busiηεss, miηd γΘur Θwη prΘblεms bεfΘre γou tαlk abΘut miηε.

sαmjhε γα sαmjhaΘ

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
64 Hours
Send PM

Mi TV 70Mi BoxUnlock MedalMi  BunnyYi Action CameraMi Band 2Mijia Smart ShoesMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryFlashholicMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIFantastic!AnTuTuMIUI 8Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 4Redmi 4/Prime/4A3 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Super MondayRooster Year of 2017Fan Of MIUI India2100K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayMIUI 2017MIUI PWomen's Day MedalMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersPuzzle MasterMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureGamer Mi BunnyMiPopSummer Mi BunnyDie-hard MIUI FanNougat6 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizSurprise25 Million StrongMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI 8th AnniversaryMi Talent7 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersStar WarsApp StarXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyApp TalentMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackTheme TalentMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Updates LoverMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsStar Of TechnologyRedmi Quiz MasterMi Story TellerMIUI KingMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverMIUI Quick Discussion

10:56, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
No. i dont use.. but see old mms clips
MIUI LOVER

MIUI Beta Team - China

Credits
Device
Mi Max 2
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Unlock MedalMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth SpeakerNinebot MiniMijia Smart ShoesYi Action CameraMi Selfie StickMijia Qi CycleMi BandMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMi Power BankMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!AnTuTuI Love MIUIRedmi Note 3Mi Max Redmi Note 2Redmi NoteRedmi Note 4XPokemon Master MedalThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 2017MIUI Monthly TalkHappy New YearMIUI 2017I Love 2016MIUI World Tour2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PFan Of MIUI IndiaSuper SaturdaySuper Sunday1st AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksAtaturk MourningMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaDiwali MIUI Forum App2100K Forum MembersMerry Christmas300K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI Bangladesh5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper ThursdayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesRocket to FutureSummer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI Weekly Devices QuizIndonesia Independence DayMIUI Quick DiscussionStar Of TechnologySurprise25 Million StrongMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatStar WarsIndia Independence DayXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Talent9 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverApp TalentAndroid ElfMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Android GuruMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerApp TalentTechnology GuruTheme TalentDebate Master

10:57, Jun-20-2018 | From PC
|
No, I Don't Use MMS

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetNinebot MiniMi HomeUnlock MedalYi Action CameraAnTuTuI Love MIUISuper SaturdayMIUI 9MIUI SMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterHappy Singles' DaySuper SundayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaSuper MondayMIUI PHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Happy Medal9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI SuperstarApp Star25 Million StrongNougatMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekend Giveaway6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMi TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerOTA FeedbackOreoMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyAndroid Elf2017 Annual AwardsQuick SurveyDebate MasterMIUI Weekly Devices QuizXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi Story TellerMIUI KingBlack SharkMi Lover Medal

10:58, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi Note 5A Prime
|
Mms? Is this 2002?

Gold Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
6 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th Anniversary

10:59, Jun-20-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
MMS, i don't even recall the MMS word. Now a days most of them uses WMMS i.e Whatsapp MMS
Regards,
Priyesh Babariya

MIUI Resources Team

Life goes on...

Credits
Device
Mi 5
Online time
1245 Hours
Send PM

Mi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi Yi CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMijia VR Play 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchYi Action CameraMi Band 2Mi Plastic In-ear PhonesMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Qi CycleMi Selfie StickMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VRMi T-ShirtNinebot MiniMi WiFi RouterMagic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi HeadphonesUnlock MedalMi MIXMi HomeMijia Smart ShoesMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi TV 70Mi BoxXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!AnTuTuFlashholicMarshmallowMIUI 7MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI Devices ContestMi 5Redmi 3S4 Million Forum MembersMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi Max Redmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Singapore Merlion MedalSuper FridayRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th Anniversary2100K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliMIUI World TourI Love 2016Merry ChristmasMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI ItalyHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsHappy New YearSurge S1Fan Of MIUI BulgariaSuper SaturdayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Fan From NepalCamera Filter Guru Medal2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Weekly PollMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI SpainPokemon Master MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SAtaturk MourningMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalOlympics Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper Monday3 Million Forum MembersPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 300 WeeksHappy Holi MedalFan Of MIUI AustraliaFan Of MIUI Ukraine90000 Forum MembersHilal Ramadan 100k Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover3500K Forum MembersSuper Sunday300K Forum MembersGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI ReviewForum Contest Lover8 Million Forum MembersSurprise5 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkQuick SurveyMi TalentTechnology GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Weekly Devices QuizOreoNougatMi Lover MedalMi Story Teller25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRingtone ExpertIndia Independence DayMi Bunny Game Master Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. Dependable2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerOTA FeedbackMIUI SuperstarMIUI Medals CollectorPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerHumor MasterAndroid GuruMIUI FB FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanStar Of TechnologyDebate MasterRingtone Star MIUI ExpertAndroid ElfMaster Of TechnologyUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMost Popular Forum UserScroll Of WisdomMIUI King7 Million Forum MembersYouth Pledge

11:00, Jun-20-2018 | From Mi 5
|
No !

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list