Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
212 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi KeyMi BandMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Power BankAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 6MIUI 8MIUI 2016Redmi 1SMi Note ProMi TVMi NoteRedmi 2Mi 3Mi 4i2014 ChristmasMIUI Fan from India1st AnniversaryHappy New YearThanksgiving DayMIUI 4th Anniversary300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's Day1 Million Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum Members600K Forum Members800K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersSummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMIUI FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeDebate MasterAndroid ElfStar Of IconsScroll Of WisdomMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Others] Why can't we get Xiaomi's flagships here in India?

[ Promote]
132 0 |
21:38, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hi friends,
    2 years after purchasing my beloved Mi3on the very first flashsale of Xiaomi in India(Still going great...!),I was waiting for the launch of Mi5 for a suitable replacement/upgrade.After a long wait Xiaomi India launched Mi5.but with an inferior version only.With much dismay,I've  postponed my decision for another year...Yes for Mi6 !.Another year passed,they launched Mi6,but only in China! I was speechless..While they saying "India is an important market for us" in every interview,they are treating us as a poor third world market which can't afford their flagships..What a shame..!
                                                                             My story continues... Me,without any choice,purchased a second hand Redmi note 4 for daily use(Mi3 doesn't have 4G) but continued my wait for the next flagship Mi7,searching every other forums,web pages etc for possible news of the new flagship. Then the great news was out..! No Mi7 this year but there will be Mi8!That was a great relief for me after seeing the speculated specifications as it checked all the necessary boxes and beyond.Then came the launch..watching the livestreaming was awesome.I decided to go for the Mi8EE.I was very happy& spread the word about the new flagship.In this long waiting period I've seen many good companies like Oneplus which was launching their flagships in India on the day it lauched in China.That too without a flashsale.!But like you people I liked Xiaomi's phones as anything.(I bought nearly 25 Xiaomi products for my friends & relatives in this waiting period !)
                                                                         Now I am seeing newsleaks of a possible Indian launch of the inferior Mi8SE(as Mi8i)..I am shocked....!What the hell Xiaomi thinking about the fastest growing economy of the world? This is a shame on us friends.They are treating us as bloody as anything...Why can't they launch Mi8 or Mi8 EE in India?That question should be answered,right? What do you think? please post your inputs here..
                                                                                                                                          Thank you all
Favorite Share
In love with my Mi3 & MIUI

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list