Send PM

[Feature Request] hiding apps

[ Promote]
57 4 |
17:20, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
|
Go to reply no.
i request xiaomi to put this feature in their great MIUI skin, we should be able to have some apps invisible somewhere there , because of some people , and maybe access it through dialer or something , you guys are the pros I am just suggesting.

thanks best regards Alix
Favorite Share

Credits
Device
Redmi 4X
Online time
2 Hours
Send PM
18:12, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi 4X
|
MIUI already allows you to block apps with fingerprint, what else would you need?

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
18:55, Jun-13-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
he means hiding apps. i recommend downloading a launcher that has hiding apps feature plus the already available feature in miui to lock apps

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 04:29, Jun-14-2018 | From PC
|
Santilli replied at 2018-6-13 18:12
MIUI already allows you to block apps with fingerprint, what else would you need?

You are right, but i need the app to not show in my screen at all, i could do it in other launchers it's pretty simple but, using other launchers i will lose some MIUI features so...if it is an easy thing and Nova Launcher can do it so can xiaomi , but thanks for your reply Santilli

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
1 Hours
Send PM
 Author| 04:30, Jun-14-2018 | From PC
|
Zaferz replied at 2018-6-13 18:55
he means hiding apps. i recommend downloading a launcher that has hiding apps feature plus the alrea ...

You are right, but i need the app to not show in my screen at all, i could do it in other launchers it's pretty simple but, using other launchers i will lose some MIUI features so...if it is an easy thing and Nova Launcher can do it so can xiaomi , but thanks for your reply Zafer

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list