Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
432 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi BandMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BoxMi HomeMi Band 2Unlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi HeadphonesMijia Qi CycleYi Action CameraMijia Smart ShoesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016Fantastic!I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowAnTuTuRedmi Note 33500K Forum MembersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy DiwaliMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup10 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterSuper SaturdaySurge S1Diwali 3 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI SXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 2017900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSuper Monday300K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayRocket to FutureMIUI Happy MedalUEFA EURO Medal1500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 9Happy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Weekly PollI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI Ex-Yu Rooster Year of 20171900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI Italy1800K Forum MembersMIUI World TourFan Of MIUI RussiaFan MIUI PhilippinesGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMi Bunny Game Master Quick Survey8 Million Forum MembersTheme TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI G+ Follower25 Million Strong9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatAndroid GuruInbox ZeroYouth PledgeUpdates LoverDebate MasterScroll Of WisdomForum Contest LoverMi Story TellerAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi Lover MedalMaster Of TechnologyTechnology GuruMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI KingApp StarDie-hard MIUI Fan

[Reviews] Do you like the new format of the MIUI global forum page? Reply to win medal.

[ Promote]
403 23 |
17:27, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by lexie13 at 09:47, Jun-14-2018

Mabuhay Philippine MIUIers
preload.png

After the release of MIUI 10, the MIUI global forum has also been revamped. In case you are new to the MIUI global forum page, this is where Mi fans from all over the world inter-act by sharing tutorials, tips, tricks, wall papers, ring tones and anything and everything about Xiaomi. Most importantly, this is where you can download official Mi ROMs in case you would want to flash your Mi unit.
latest.png

In case you did not know or forgot abut it, the Philippines has its very own sub-forum where we Filipinos can share and post almost everything about our Mi phones and gadgets.
Ph SF.png

The MIUI global forum's UI is now more user-friendly. Also, useful navigation bars have been added such as Home, MIUI 10, Downloads, Unlock and Forum. Now let's see what these navigation bars have to offer.  
forum1.png

The MIUI 10 navigation bar would give you a comprehensive description of the newly released UI. Everything you would need to know about MIUI 10 is presented in full details. This is very helpful and informative since there are a lot of new features in MIUI 10.
forum2.png

forum3.png

The Download navigation bar would take you to the download site of official Mi ROMs. This is a necessity for those who need to flash their Mi units with an official Mi ROM. For now, the site is still undergoing revamp and hopefully, will be up and about soon.
forum5.png

Now we go to the Unlock navigation bar which I think is the most sought after page for every new Mi smart phone owners. In here. you can apply for unlocking the boot loader of your Mi smart phone in case you would want to tweak your newly bought unit. I find this page very helpful as links for all the steps and tools you would need in unlocking your boot loader are already provided here.
forum6.png

forum7.png

Lastly, the Forum navigation bar would take you to the previous format of the MIUI global forum where all the other sub-forums are located. This is basically the previous UI of the MIUI Global forum page.
forum8.png

So, did you find the new MIUI global forum format to be appealing and more user-friendly? I did and I have to thank all those people involved in improving it. Vote below and let us know! Every vote wins a MIUI superstar medal.  
medal.png    

Thank you @Evaaaaaaa for the continous support and motivation.

"Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen."

Expiration: 17:29, Jun-20-2018

Con side No. It would be better if some frequently used sections are added to the navigation bar.

Favorite Share

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

Zafiro10 + 2 Agreed!

Experience +2  View Rating Log

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
41 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart ShoesMi BandMi Power BankMi  BunnyMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtI Love MIUIAnTuTuXiaomi 6th Anniversary1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' DayRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMIUI PMIUI KingMi Lover MedalMi TalentBlack SharkOTA FeedbackNougatMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMost Active MIUIerMi Story TellerStar WarsMIUI FB Follower5 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterForum Contest LoverApp StarXiaomi 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Superstar8 Million Forum Members

17:42, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
yes, i like the new format of the MIUI global forum page!

MIUI Fan Site

Credits
Device
Mi 5s
Online time
483 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi KeyMIUI 2015MIUI 7MIUI 2016Awesome!I Love MIUIMi NoteMi PadRedmi 2RedmiMIUI 9MIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI V5 ReviewThanksgiving Day300K Forum MembersMIUI 50 Million Users100k Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 4th AnniversaryFan MIUI Philippines90000 Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI 30 Million UsersHilal Ramadan Xiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI 7th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI 3rd Anniversary700K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan From Brazil600K Forum MembersMiPopI Love Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamEvaluator RepOTA FeedbackPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Wallpaper ContestMIUI Community VIPAndroid GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI Twitter FollowerMi TalentMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp StarMIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerSuper ModeratorMost Active MIUIer

18:48, Jun-13-2018 | Via mobile
|
Love the new format.

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
13 Hours
Send PM

Evaluator Rep2017 Annual Awards

19:13, Jun-13-2018 | Via mobile
|
Should always be user-friendly...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
25 Hours
Send PM

Xiaomi 6 LaunchMi Band 2Mi Yi CameraUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 2016I Love MIUIRedmi 3Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalRooster Year of 2017MIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 9Mi Live MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaRocket to FutureAlpaca Mi Bunny Redmi Quiz MasterMIUI Follower9 Million Forum MembersMIUI ExpertXiaomi 8th AnniversaryStar Of TechnologyTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB Follower

19:43, Jun-13-2018 | From PC
|
Yesss

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 2
Online time
73 Hours
Send PM

Mi MIXMijia Qi CycleMi TV 70Mi BandUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Band 2Magic CubeMijia Smart ShoesMi BoxMi Power BankYi Action CameraMi Kids WatchMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Notebook AirXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuFlashholicRedmi Note 2MIUI 9MIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Weekly PollWomen's Day MedalMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI 7th AnniversaryRocket to FutureSuper MondayDiwali Super SaturdayHappy New YearMerry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersSurge S1MIUI S10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 50 Million UsersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryRooster Year of 2017Super SundayFan Of MIUI IndiaPuzzle Master5 Million Forum App InstallsHappy Diwali1st AnniversaryGamer Mi BunnyMiPopOreoNougatApp Star9 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarPioneer of MIUI English Forum 10 Million Forum MembersEvaluator RepSurpriseMIUI FB FollowerMIUI KingMi TalentBlack SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary5 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyMIUI FollowerOTA FeedbackTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Android ElfDebate MasterMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorStar WarsDie-hard MIUI Fan2017 Annual Awards6 Million Forum MembersRingtone ExpertMaster Of TechnologyMi Lover MedalIndia Independence DayAndroid GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Quick DiscussionForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI ExpertMi Story TellerScroll Of Wisdom25 Million StrongStar Of Technology

00:03, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 2
|
Do you like the new format of the MIUI global forum page?
- yes i like ...

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Mi Max 128GB
Online time
56 Hours
Send PM

Mi WiFi RouterMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi BandMIUI 2015MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 7MIUI 6Redmi 2Redmi NoteMi 4cRedmi Note 2Mi 4iXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Indonesia700K Forum MembersMIUI 5th Anniversary800K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's Day900K Forum Members1400K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Surge S1MIUI Font LoverPuzzle MasterFan of MIUI MyanmarUEFA EURO MedalThanksgiving DayI Love Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsPioneer of MIUI English Forum Technology GuruAndroid ElfMIUI ExpertMi TalentTheme TalentHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerDebate MasterStar Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverWallpaper ExpertUpdates LoverMIUI FollowerMi Lover MedalRingtone Star Android GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMi Bunny Game Master Youth Pledge

20:57, Jun-14-2018 | From Mi Max Prime
|
just nice!

To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders, Lao Tzu

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
35 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi HomeMi TV 70Magic CubeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi  BunnyMi Kids WatchFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestFantastic!Xiaomi Mi 6MIUI Lucky FridayMIUI SMIUI Happy MedalHappy Singles' DayMIUI Fan From PhilippinesWomen's Day MedalMIUI 92 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayMIUI 20 Million Users1st AnniversaryMerry ChristmasMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FutureHappy New YearHappy Valentine's DayGamer Mi BunnyMiPopBlack SharkXiaomi 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterApp StarStar Wars10 Million Forum MembersAndroid ElfEvaluator RepMost Active MIUIerNougatMIUI FB FollowerSurpriseMi TalentMIUI Quick Discussion5 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Scroll Of Wisdom6 Million Forum MembersAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorMi Story TellerForum Contest LoverQuick SurveyTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsStar Of Technology7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanOTA Feedback

21:08, Jun-14-2018 | From Mi 6
|
Yes, I like the new format

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

❤ MIUI

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
108 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxMi TV 70Mi Power Bank 10000MAH Mijia Walkie TalkieMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 2016Redmi Note 4XPuzzle MasterSurge S1MIUI Forum AppMerry ChristmasHappy Valentine's DayRooster Year of 2017MIUI 9Super MondayFan Of MIUI FranceHappy New YearMIUI 100 Million UsersRocket to FutureMIUI 7th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsTechnology Guru6 Million Forum MembersMi Story TellerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz9 Million Forum MembersSurpriseDebate MasterUpdates LoverMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid GuruMi Lover MedalRingtone ExpertTheme TalentMi TalentMIUI Follower

21:40, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
yes I like it

Happy to Help You
Contact Me
WA: +917012798331
Telegram: t.me/ezioab

Elite Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 5 Plus
Online time
90 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi WiFi RouterMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI PMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondaySuper SundayMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsMIUI Fan From IndonesiaRocket to FuturePuzzle MasterMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SSurge S1Happy New YearHappy Singles' Day5 Million Forum App InstallsGamer Mi Bunny5 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5A/Prime7 Million Forum MembersMIUI KingMIUI FB FollowerMi Lover MedalMIUI Medals CollectorDie-hard MIUI Fan9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMi TalentOTA Feedback2017 Annual AwardsAndroid ElfTheme TalentStar WarsOreoMIUI Weekly Devices QuizAndroid GuruQuick SurveyMIUI FollowerStar Of TechnologyNougat

21:48, Jun-14-2018 | From Redmi 5 Plus
|
yes i like it 😍

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list