Supreme Member

Happy To Help

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
790 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMIUI 6MIUI 2016I Love MIUIFlashholicAwesome!MIUI 7MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2015Mi TVMi 4cMi 4iRedmi 1SMi 2Mi PadRedmi Note 3Mi 5Redmi NoteMi 3RedmiMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeI Love 2016MIUI 4th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI Ex-Yu 500K Forum Members700K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users2014 Christmas300K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI BangladeshThanksgiving DayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from India800K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1300K Forum MembersMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI Myanmar1 Million Forum MembersHappy New YearHilal Ramadan 5 Million Forum Posts900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersDiwali I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI News TeamMIUI Beta TeamMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerOTA FeedbackAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalYouth PledgePioneer of MIUI English Forum Star MIUI News Team MemberInbox ZeroRingtone TalentDebate MasterHumor MasterMi Bunny Game Master Mi TalentAndroid ElfForum Contest LoverRedmi Note 3 ExplorerMIUI Medals CollectorRedmi Quiz MasterRingtone Star Die-hard MIUI FanMIUI Global Forum 2014

[Interview] [MIUI Admins Launch Event] MIUI Interview with Devices Subforum Admin Candicesu

[ Promote]
9763 165 |
14:28, Jun-03-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
Hey MIUI'ers,

Most of us will like to know more about MIUI Admins and other MIUI important members! Without them, MIUI forum will not be so successful. The number of MIUI forum members has increased greatly! So I decided to come up with a thread
MIUI Admins Launch Event: What's Your Question To Them? in which I gave chance to fans to give me interesting questions. I collected the questions and came up with the interview of Yin Ranran aka Candicesu!

Despite of her busy schedule she spared time for the interview. I would like to thanks Yin Ranran aka Candicesu.

Q. Hi Candicesu, What's your real name?

A. My name is Yin Ranran.

Q. What is the meaning of your name?

A. Simply speaking, my name means always hold hope just like the rising sun in the morning.

(Great! I like the meaning of your name.)
Q. Were you a Mi Fan before joining Xiaomi?

A. Strictly speaking, I am not a Real Mi Fan who always keep up with the latest news of Mi devices and Gadgets. But I really love the products of Xiaomi, because they look beautiful and the price is reasonable.

(Good to hear.)
Q. How was your first impression about Xiaomi when you got the job?

A. Young and Passionate group

Q. What makes you special to be selected as the Admin of MIUI Forum?

A. Maybe the reason can be reduced to two aspects:
1. I am a helpful and outgoing girl, like to talk and help others in daily life, so i will do the same on the Forum.
2. My major is English, so it will be more convenient when communicating with our Dear Mi Fans

Q. Since you are an Admin of Device Subforum, how do you handle it? Which is your favourite device?

A. Firstly, I need to know the major features of every device so that I can know the problems that our users face in the process of using.
Secondly, I try my best to get familiar with the Mods of every SF in order to know more about our SF by talking with them as much as possible. Every Mod has his adept field, so I can manage the forum better with the help of them.
BTW, my favourite device is Mi Max because it looks cool.

(Furqaan - Do you own a Mi Max?)
(Candicesu - Really want to own one.)
Q. I have got many questions about the marshmallow and Android N updates. What you want to comment on this?

A. I really want to say that we definitely want to provide our dear Mi Fans with the best user experience.
In the process of waiting and questioning, maybe the best thing will come when you pay no attention. Beautiful things deserve waiting, isn't it?

(Yes it is.)
Q. What's the most challenging task being an administrator?

A. Dealing with too many tasks at the same time, hope I can have more hands, lol. Really need a great memory, quick hands and patience.

(Let's move to your personal life.)
Q. How do you spend your free time?

A. Dining out with my friends, watching classic movies, listening some light music, reading and traveling. I have too many hobbies lol!

Q. Where would you prefer to live? Beach, city or Country? Why?

A. I prefer beach, because I can swim in the ocean and can catch fresh fish to eat. Really a fish lover.

(Umm, I can see.)
Q. Tell me a funny incident happened in your childhood?

A. I was mistaken as a boy because as I had short hair. My teacher once said: That boy in the first row, please answer my question. The whole class burst into laughter and pulled my legs when my hair grew long.

Q. Now the last one! The most exciting part of the story! Can I have your selfie? 

A. Of course.

765b648baac3c0b1.jpg
Favorite6 Share

Comment

h8mn i want to Eat too, cool interview, u missed her fav color   14:19, Jun-05-2016

Rated by 71 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

fermateus + 4 Fantastic!
mitch002 + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Kaushikkr + 5 Fantastic!
MajidJ + 5 Awesome!
marcus_keong + 10 + 5 Awesome!
Sadique + 5 Fantastic!
sepneela + 10 + 5 Fantastic!
ilhamdoanggg + 1 Awesome!
Akiraigo5 + 1 Great!
omgcast + 1 Agreed!
shashankp1 + 10 + 5 Great!
diesel22 + 10 + 1 Thanks!
catatico + 1 Awesome!
1080000 + 1 Great!
Wolfi70 + 1 Fantastic!
prasanna.kondle + 3 Awesome!
shawn_pro + 1 Great!
well-zone + 1 Great!
xbmiha + 1 Awesome!
stingy1 + 1 Awesome!
4πu¶am + 1 Great!
torushka + 1 Great!
TTQQ45 + 1 Fantastic!
ansarifauwaz + 5 Awesome!
sparksjr_97 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
pritamrc + 1 Great!
kb7ydv + 1 Great!

Experience +340  Prestige +62  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Photographing whole Life.

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4X
Online time
2019 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMijia VR Play 2Magic CubeMi Power BankYeelight Bedside LampMi Band 2Mi HeadphonesMi HomeXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestAwesome!AnTuTuMIUI 2015Fantastic!FlashholicRedmi 1SRedmi 3SMi 4cRedmi 2Mi 4iRedmi Note 2MIUI Forum AppMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI 5th AnniversaryMi Live Medal1700K Forum MembersDiwali Happy Diwali1800K Forum Members700K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million Users500K Forum MembersHappy New Year1900K Forum Members900K Forum Members800K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Pokemon Master MedalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum PostsSurge S1Super Friday3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Super Sunday300K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Font LoverWomen's Day MedalSingapore Merlion Medal90000 Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper WednesdayMerry ChristmasI Love 2016MIUI 2017MIUI Happy Medal1st AnniversaryFan Of MIUI India2100K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum App InstallsRocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017MiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamAndroid ElfMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerDual CameraOTA FeedbackForum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerMaster Of TechnologyAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalMi Story TellerMIUI Photography Guru2017 Annual AwardsMIUI KingMIUI Twitter FollowerApp TalentStar Of TechnologyApp StarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruDebate MasterHumor MasterUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Medals CollectorMr. DependableMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroScroll Of Wisdom

14:33, Jun-03-2016 | From PC
|
Nice interview.
Always believe in a simple quote.
No matter how much alone u r. There's one who is always available for u. And he is GOD.

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 8
Online time
776 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi WiFi Router MiniMijia Story TellerMi  BunnyMi VR HeadsetMi HomeMi BandFlashholicFantastic!MIUI 2016MIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIRedmi Note 2Mi PadRedmi NoteMi 4c3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 20175 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum Members700K Forum MembersHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 4th AnniversaryXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMerry Christmas900K Forum MembersThanksgiving Day1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaMIUI Fan From SingaporeXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan MIUI Fan from MalaysiaMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Forum App1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersPokemon Master Medal2014 ChristmasI Love 2016Fan Of MIUI IndiaUEFA EURO MedalFan Of MIUI Greece2100K Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 2017I Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Device TeamMi TalentMr. DependableInbox ZeroMIUI Honorary ModeratorTechnology GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMaster Of TechnologyAndroid ElfScroll Of WisdomMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorOTA FeedbackMIUI FollowerForum Contest LoverAndroid GuruDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Bunny Game Master Ringtone TalentUpdates LoverMIUI FB FollowerHumor Master

14:32, Jun-03-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by cloudmah90 at 21:26, Jun-03-2016

My direct admin is a pretty girl, same goes to other female admins...She forgot to turn off the mirror front camera...[Look at that]

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

N.ORMs + 5 Yes she is ;-)

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Supreme Member

MIUI Developer And Fanboy

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
421 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMi WiFi Router MiniMi BandMi Bluetooth SpeakerYeelight Bedside LampMi In-Ear HeadphonesI Love MIUIMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Awesome!MIUI 2015MIUI 8Redmi 3Redmi Note 3Mi PadRedmi NoteMi TVMi 4SMi 5Redmi Note 2Mi 3Mi 4cXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from MalaysiaMIUI Fan From Myanmar1400K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI GreeceUEFA EURO MedalHilal Ramadan Diwali MIUI Forum App1300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From Vietnam5 Million Forum PostsAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid Guru2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Wallpaper ExpertMIUI FB FollowerScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsMi Lover MedalMr. DependableMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Story TellerTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz MasterDebate MasterForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid ElfMIUI Photography GuruHumor MasterInbox ZeroYouth Pledge

14:34, Jun-03-2016 | From PC
|
This post was edited by Pawan@2806 at 12:18, Jun-03-2016

Nice interview, good to know about our sf Admin.

Super moderator

Love Others As You Love Yourse

Credits
Device
Mi 8 Pro
Online time
2845 Hours
Send PM

Mi KeyMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi Selfie StickMi BandMi WiFi RouterMi Power StripMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Band 2MarshmallowMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 7Awesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 2015MIUI 6Mi 4c4 Million Forum MembersMi TVRedmiSuper SundayMIUI 9Merry ChristmasDiwali MIUI SUEFA EURO Medal1300K Forum Members5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th Anniversary800K Forum Members1st AnniversaryThanksgiving DayFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' Day500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India300K Forum MembersHappy Diwali700K Forum Members900K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 201790000 Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SaturdaySuper WednesdaySuper MondayRocket to Future3 Million Forum Members10 Million Forum PostsHappy Holi MedalSurge S12100K Forum MembersHappy New Year1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI 6th Anniversary1900K Forum Members1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyMIUI News Team2017 Annual AwardsHeart to HeartMost Active MIUIerDiamond Super ModeratorExemplary moderatorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatXiaomi 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersYouth PledgeMr. Post the MostRingtone ExpertGolden Idea CreatorDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI KingMi TalentDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorHumor MasterMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Wallpaper ContestMi Lover MedalSuper ModeratorMIUI Resources TeamOff-Topic TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Mi Story TellerForum Contest LoverMIUI FollowerScroll Of WisdomMr. DependableMIUI FB FollowerOff-Topic StarStar MIUI News Team Member

14:35, Jun-03-2016 | From PC
|
Ha ha good to know more about you
And very funny incident in your classroom lol

Retired Administrator

Credits
Device
Mi 6
Online time
1703 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyMIUI 8I Love MIUIMarshmallowMIUI 7Fantastic!MIUI 2016Olympics MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI 91700K Forum Members5 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super MondayHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Forum AppPuzzle MasterMiPopSummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsMi Lover MedalHumor MasterAndroid ElfMIUI Wallpaper ContestStar Of IconsMIUI Twitter FollowerMr. DependableDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FollowerMi Story TellerRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI Photography GuruTechnology Guru

14:35, Jun-03-2016 | From PC
|
Pretty girl

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Dear Life, Make Me Famous But

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
Online time
1646 Hours
Send PM

Mi Band 2Mi BandMi WiFi RouterMi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Power BankUnlock MedalMi In-Ear HeadphonesXiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIMIUI 2016Fantastic!MIUI 8FlashholicMIUI 7MIUI 2015Awesome!MarshmallowMIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestRedmi ProMi 5Redmi 3Redmi 2Redmi Note 3Mi TVMi 3Redmi NoteXiaomi Mi 4Mi Note ProMi 4cRedmi 1SMi 4iRedmi Note 2Mi NoteMi PadDiwali Fan of MIUI MyanmarMerry Christmas800K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI India900K Forum Members600K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy Valentine's Day5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members1800K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1700K Forum MembersMi Live MedalMIUI Forum App500K Forum MembersI Love 201690000 Forum MembersMIUI 9Surge S1Rocket to FutureRooster Year of 2017Mid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan from Malaysia700K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan 1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Brazil1300K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalUEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy New YearGamer Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI Beta TeamMIUI Device TeamMIUI FB FollowerHumor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Mr. DependableTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalRedmi Note 3 ExplorerInbox ZeroSuper ModeratorMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatApp TalentMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyMi Story TellerPioneer of MIUI English Forum Youth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI G+ FollowerScroll Of WisdomDebate MasterAndroid ElfMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FollowerMIUI Translation ContributorOTA FeedbackUpdates LoverAndroid Guru

14:36, Jun-03-2016 | From PC
|
awesome
A Superfan of Xiaomi and Former Super Moderator of Mi 4 and Mi 5 subforum

MIUI Honorary Moderator

Credits
Device
Mi 4i
Online time
701 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi T-ShirtFlashholicMIUI 2016MIUI 2015MIUI 7Awesome!Fantastic!I Love MIUIMi 4iMi 4cRedmi 2Merry ChristmasMIUI Fan from IndiaFan Of MIUI IndiaDiwali 900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayFan of MIUI Myanmar5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1 Million Forum MembersI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Mi Lover MedalMi Bunny Game Master Inbox ZeroRedmi Note 3 ExplorerTechnology GuruForum Contest LoverDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterMi Story TellerHumor MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfOTA Feedback

14:36, Jun-03-2016 | Via mobile
|
He he, nice interview :)

Credits
Device
Mi Note 3
Online time
628 Hours
Send PM

Mi T-ShirtMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi VR HeadsetYi Action CameraMi HeadphonesMi Yi CameraMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Band 2Mi WiFi RouterMi In-Ear HeadphonesMi BandMi Power BankMijia 360° Panoramic CameraUnlock MedalYeelight Bedside LampMi  BunnyXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HomeMi VRMijia Qi CycleMijia VR Play 2Ninebot MiniMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 6MIUI 2015MIUI 7I Love MIUIAwesome!Fantastic!MIUI 8MIUI 2016FlashholicMarshmallowMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMi TVRedmi 2Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 3Mi 4iMi 4cMi PadRedmi NoteRedmi Note 25 Million Forum Posts1300K Forum MembersUEFA EURO MedalCamera Filter Guru MedalPokemon Master Medal10 Million Forum Posts3500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversarySuper Saturday5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million Users600K Forum Members900K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary800K Forum Members1900K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayThanksgiving DayMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI 300 Weeks700K Forum MembersMIUI Font Lover1 Million Forum MembersSuper SundayHappy New YearXiaomi 6th AnniversaryOlympics MedalMIUI 2017Merry ChristmasRooster Year of 20171 Million Forum App InstallsI Love 2016Mi Live MedalHilal Ramadan MIUI Happy Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalSuper WednesdaySurge S13 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdaySuper MondayMIUI Marathon Medal2100K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World TourMIUI 9MIUI SSuper FridayMIUI Weekly Poll1700K Forum MembersMIUI Forum App1500K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny Gamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewForum Contest LoverHappy 2019Humor MasterMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI 10Dual Camera5 Million Forum MembersMi DropSurpriseNougatMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersDiscuss HereXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreo8 Million Forum Members13 Million Forum MembersHeart to HeartQuick SurveyBlack SharkMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FB FollowerStar Of IconsApp TalentMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMi A1Star Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserMost Active MIUIerTheme Talent2017 Annual AwardsStar WarsMr. DependableMIUI Halloween 2017Indonesia Independence DayMi Story TellerAndroid GuruMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Photography GuruMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfDebate MasterUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Ringtone TalentWallpaper ExpertInbox ZeroTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Mi Lover Medal

14:38, Jun-03-2016 | From PC
|
Nice to know you, Yin Ranran

Diamond Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 2
Online time
26 Hours
Send PM

Mi HomeMi WiFi Router MiniUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 2016I Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8Mi TVMIUI Fan From NepalFan Of MIUI India1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 6th Anniversary1400K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO MedalMIUI Fan From Singapore3500K Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From MyanmarSuper WednesdayMIUI Fan From VietnamMIUI 2017MIUI Forum AppSummer Mi BunnyMi Bunny Game Master Technology GuruForum Contest LoverMIUI FB FollowerMi Story TellerScroll Of WisdomStar Of IconsMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatYouth Pledge

14:39, Jun-03-2016 | From PC
|
he he he

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list