[Tips & Tutorials] Exit Child Mode

[ Promote]
702 2 |
19:47, May-27-2016 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by DragonFlyz at 19:48, May-27-2016

Well... I'm playing with my phone and tried to set up for child mode to see what it looks like, thinking maybe i can setup for later. I setup the lock code and press the home button. After that, to exit the child mode i press the (X) button and it asked me to insert the lock code. I tried to put in but it doesn't allowed me to unlock the child mode. Tried many times and even google how to do so. Lots of them said to access browser, go to contact, turn on air-mode etc.

Note that:
  • I ONLY allow 9gag apps in child mode
  • No internet connection
  • Can't slide up or down
  • Can't do anything basically

This is what i did:
  • Find any app that has an option to share
  • Share to Gmail
  • Once you're in Gmail apps > click Setting
  • On setting > click Manage Accounts
  • There will be pop up msg that says "You are about to go to Setting app....."

Once you're on Setting app, deactive the child mode.THAT'S ALL! Enjoy your "quality time"!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.png 6.png

Favorite Share

Elite Member

Always Happy with Mi

Credits
Device
Mi MIX
MIUI Version
Online time
221 Hours
Send PM

Mi VRMi WiFi Router MiniMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi WiFi RouterUnlock MedalMi  BunnyMagic CubeMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi HomeYeelight Bedside LampMi Selfie StickMi BandXiaomi 6 LaunchMi HeadphonesMi Band 2Mijia Story TellerMi VR HeadsetMi Power BankMi TV 70Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MarshmallowMIUI 2015MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 7FlashholicFantastic!Redmi Note 2Mi 4cRedmi 3Redmi 2Mi TVFan Of MIUI India1700K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Forum AppMIUI Fan From MyanmarMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From NepalPokemon Master MedalHappy Valentine's DayThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasFan of MIUI Myanmar900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India800K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI HalloweenMIUI Fan From Philippines1 Million Forum Members1300K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan UEFA EURO Medal5 Million Forum PostsXiaomi 6th Anniversary1500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI GreeceMid-Autumn FestivalPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI BangladeshWomen's Day MedalSuper Wednesday10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 2017MIUI Lucky FridayHappy New YearMIUI Fan from TurkeyRooster Year of 20171400K Forum Members3 Million Forum MembersSurge S1Super SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper Tuesday3500K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondaySuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper FridayRocket to Future1 Million Forum App Installs3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI World Tour1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy DiwaliFan Of MIUI Russia1800K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI Spain2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016Summer Mi BunnyMiPopI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyForum Contest LoverMi Bunny Game Master Star Of TechnologyMIUI Twitter FollowerMaster Of TechnologyMIUI Medals CollectorScroll Of WisdomTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeMIUI ExpertMi Lover MedalDebate MasterHumor MasterApp TalentYouth PledgeWallpaper ExpertMIUI KingUpdates LoverAndroid GuruOTA FeedbackRingtone Star Android ElfMIUI G+ FollowerMi Story TellerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMi TalentInbox ZeroMIUI FollowerApp Talent

13:32, Sep-28-2016 | From APP
|
Nice nice tip!

Credits
Device
MIUI Version
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM
11:29, Oct-03-2016 | From PC
|
Thanks,Man