MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
107 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BoxMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMagic CubeMi Bluetooth SpeakerMi BandAwesome!I Love MIUIFlashholicAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AXiaomi Mi 6Women's Day MedalRocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppMIUI Happy MedalSuper MondayMIUI 2017MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Merry Christmas1st AnniversaryHappy Singles' DayMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI Lucky FridaySurge S1Happy New YearMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 100 Million Users10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MiPopI Love Mi BunnyMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz2017 Annual AwardsStar Of Technology6 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI Fan9 Million Forum MembersApp StarOTA FeedbackMi A1NougatMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerMIUI ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OreoMost Active MIUIerTechnology GuruAndroid GuruMIUI Quick DiscussionMi Lover Medal

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Cortana- Your Assistant For Life

[ Promote]
941 38 |
20:12, Jun-23-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by RaghavTheGreat$ at 17:45, Jun-23-2018

Cortana
Screenshot_2018-06-23-17-36-08-401_com.android.vending-160x160.png

Introduction

Hello Everyone!
I am back again with an app review as usual. This time it will be really helpful for you. Before we proceed, let's talk about AI. Definition of AI says "the theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages." With our efforts, we are able to create such artificial intelligence such as Google Assistant, Google Lens, Alexa, and many more.

With this topic of AI, I am here to make an app review on Cortana, an artificial intelligence by Microsoft Corporation. Cortana is now available in android 4.4 and above, and in Windows 10, a computer software by Microsoft, so let's start.
Note:- The app is unreleased.

First Look

Review

So we are ready to start off. It will ask you for signing in with a Microsoft account. If you don't have one, then you can create it here.
But you can use Gmail address though while entering the email address

Above the input box, you can see you can see the logo of the Cortana. Below the logo there two lines intersecting each other. Below it there is an interrogative sentence, "Ever hear an AI sing? Ask me to sing a song." Below that, you get an option of playing the music. It sings a nursery rhyme i.e Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Swipe right to see more examples.

Homepage
As you sign in, a window will pop up stating the Terms & Privacy of the app and you have to accept it to continue. If you deny, you won't be able to use it. After it, the app will ask you for accepting some permissions.
After accepting, again a window will popup that will ask you to turn on the accessibility so that you can access Cortana everywhere, in your lock screen and home screen. If you wish, you can do it later, but I suggest you to turn it on. Again a window popped up, getting irritated. It asks you to make Cortana, as your default assistant.
Screenshot_2018-06-19-08-46-01-865_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Upcoming
At last, we reached inside the app. It's showing Upcoming. There are some interesting cards. Below upcoming, we get two options, one is for adding a reminder and the other one is for adding an event. Below that, there are some options
The first card requests me to enable contact, call, and text.
The second card shows me the weather in my area.
The third card asks me to add any To Do Tasks.
The fourth card shows me the latest headlines
Upcoming.png

These cards are really very helpful! Also, the UI is awesome, I love it! The background is awesome, translucent blue! At top of it, we find the logo of Cortana! At bottom, we find an area to write down a phrase. At right bottom corner, we get an option of a mic. At right bottom corner, we get an option of expanding a menu. It shows some personalized menus. I'll come back to that later on. Above it, we get some phrases that we can try. It acts as a suggestion chip. Coming back, let's move on to Interests

Interests
Below it, we get a card called 'Interests'. We have to tap on it to view it. It takes us to Notebook section. Below it, we get two options, Organizer and Manage Skills.

Organizer
We get two options, Lists and Reminders. This two helps to become really efficient in our work.
Organizer.png

Lists
Tapping on Lists takes you to another window. Here you will find three types of Lists, Grocery, Shopping, and To Do.

Lists.png

Shopping List/ Grocery List/ To Do List
Want to go shopping and you got a huge list of items to buy, but don't have a pen and paper, then you can open Cortana and add the items. Or want to order some groceries or want to do something but you are sure that you won't remember, you can just add it to Cortana. After that, you can ask Cortana for the lists

Manage Skills
Under this you will get the following options:-
- Connected Services
- Calendar & Reminders
- Commute & Work
- Suggested Tasks
- Finance
- Flights
- News
- Music
- Weather
- Packages
- Eat & Drink
- Special Days
- Cortana Tips
Note:- The above features varies from different English accents to accents and region.

Manage Skills.png Manage Skills2.png Manage Skills3.png

Connected Services
Here you can add a service to Cortana to get more personalized experiences.
Services that are now available are:-
- Gmail
- LinkedIn
- Office 365
- Outlook.com
- Wunderlist

Connected Service.png Connected Service 2.png

Calendar & Reminders
This lets you get updates on daily schedules and reminders present in your calendar. This is one of my favorite feature which helps me to stay updated with my schedule. I am always committed to the schedule.

Calendar & Service.png

Finance
You can get stock updates. You can add stocks to get updates. In India, there's a popular stock known as MRF. So let,s try to add and see how it looks!
Finance.png

Great! It looks really awesome. The card looks really awesome. This is really helpful for users who are engagaed into stock marketing!

Flights
Here you can enable this option to get the status of the flight you booked. Also the flying status!
I don't have any bookings yet so I won't be able to show you how it looks. Still, I can expect something cool from this.
Flights.png

Packages
If you have ordered something and you know the tracking ID, you can easily track where your package is. This makes me to stay organized. I don't have to open different different online shopping apps to track my order. Everything at one place!!
Packages.png

Music
Well, only two services available for music. Spotify, iHeartRadio and TuneIn are limited to some countries. These three services are not available around the whole world.
So this is useless for me. Might be useful for you :-()
Music.png

Commute & Work
This helps a lot if you really want to save time. This notifies you when to leave for work. Also, it tells you the traffic condition in your route.
c&t.png

News
To stay updated, you can add news topics in this section. Let's try adding a topic. Added Google as a topic. Let's see what happens if we return to interests
Worked! But I am unable to find news of Google :-(
Was it a fake joke?
news.png

Sports
We get notified about a popular sports event going on. It's FIFA Season, so it's showing FIFA option! Really this is helpful for me because I can track the scores just in few taps.
Sports.png

Weather
You can get the weather forecast. Also, you can track weather in different cities in two common different units i.e. Celsius and Fahrenheit
Tracking cities option is really very awesome. It helps in tour/trip planning.
Weather.png

Eat & Drink
You can get food and drink updates. You can add cuisine type to get updates. If you are a foodie like me then it's really helpful!
Eat.png

Special Days
This a weird option. It surprises you with some fun stuffs on special days. This is really weird. It should be inbuilt!

Cortana Tips
This will let Cortana send some tips card to interest section. This is very helpful for newbies

Suggested Tasks
This is just nothing. It suggests some task that are pending. This information is collected from your Gmail.
Suggested Task.png

Three lines option
Back to the home screen, you can find three lines, tapping or sliding towards the right, pulls a menu. Here you can find Notebook option, that we just reviewed, settings, color theme, help, join beta program, and feedback. Below that, we can also find the current version of the app.

Settings

Here we can find many types of option that we can toggle.
Set Cortana as default assistant, Cortana voice shortcut, home and lock screen and Hey Cortana. These are some useful toggles that will make Cortana more efficient.

Cortana

Atlast the wait is over and we are going to meet our digital assistant cortana! To access Cortana, tap on the mic button and you are good to go and ask some questions. As we tap on the mic, cortana tips shows on. Lets try out some phases!

Me: Hey Cortana
Cortana: That's me.
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-20-50-117_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me:What can you do?
Cortana: No response! :-!

Me: Tell me a joke
Cortana: A harm sandwich walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve food in here."
Not too bad!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-23-45-355_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Who is the Prime Minister of India?
Cortana: The current Prime Minister of India is Narendra Modi
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-24-32-511_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: How tall he is?
Cortana: He is 5'9" tall.
Great! She knows contexual questions!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-24-51-324_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Can you book an uber for me?
Cortana: Here's what I found on the web.
I think, my region matters so she wasn't able to book an uber for me.
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-28-01-972_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Covert 1 USD into Indian Rupees
Cortana: 1 USD is equal to 68.17 Indian Rupees
Nice! I can tell her to covert more units easily!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-31-54-299_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: What's your real name?
Cortana: My name is Cortana
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-33-04-594_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: When is your birthday?
Cortana: I made my debut on April 2, 2014
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-34-07-130_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Today is my birthday!
Cortana: Happy birthday to you...Happy Birthday Happy birthday, happy birthday to you!
LoL! It gave me a picture of cake too. Wait, it's taken down from internet! Thats too awkward!
PS. Today is not my birthday!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-35-36-299_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: What's my brother name?
Cortana: Her's what I found on the web!
:-! She can't ask for my brother name! By the way, Google Assistant can do!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-37-52-578_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Who is your best friend?
Cortana: You are my real friend! Virtual Friends Forever
Haha, sounds too funny
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-39-39-067_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Do you know Google Assistant?
Cortana: Google? Google, Let me Bing that!
Sounds too harsh and egotistical!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-41-03-669_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Tell me a poem
Cortana: Star light, star light...it's just a satellite.
Tooo short!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-42-33-065_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Who is slavin23? Hehe @slavin23
Cortana: Here's what I found on the web.
You can see slavin's miui profile and twitter's profile on the web!. You are rocking on internet @slavin23 Hehe
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-45-44-510_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Cortana in Windows 10
Here how it looks Cortana in Windows 10. Yeah, I know it's out of the topic but my beloved and supportive smod @slavin23 supported in this and I am really glad to show you how Cortana looks in Windows 10! First, I want to tell you all that the features in android are as same as in the Windows 10. But Windows 10 is tightly integrated with Cortana or vice-versa. And some extra features are there but it's related to windows only.
Let's check out how it looks!
cortana1.png

notebook1.png reminders.png

This is all how it looks in Windows. Same settings, same internal settings, same view, same functions. But, Cortana in Windows 10 acts as a search button of Windows. Yeah, it's true, there is one more search bar, which acts as same as Cortana search bar. Also, Coratan doesn't hangs or lags in Windows. Also it has 'Hey Coratana' feature, which seems very good! Overall experience is good in Windows 10.

Pros & Cons

Pros
- Materialistic Themes
- In built notepad and reminder option
- Features overloaded for better UE

Cons
- No additional voice
- Hangs a lot
- Full screen web results

Summary

Hey! It's time to give rest to your eyes! But after reading this. Summing up some stuffs, overall experience was really great! I really enjoyed talking to Cortana. She made my life very easy and efficient. Availability of Cortana in Windows 10 and Android made me really stress free. But... I am a Google Assistant user. I use Google Assistant more than Cortana. So this helped me a lot to decide the differences between Google Assistant and Cortana. Google Assistant is really much better in giving responses that touches my heart! If we talk about the voice, there is only one voice available for Cortana, whereas, in Google Assistant, there are 8 different voices. Small small things matters a lot. When I said Cortana to tell me a poem, it was very very short. Also, the app lags a lot. Even if you have a 4 GB of RAM, it will lag. Yeah, it is the truth. But, Cortana is really very efficient as it has inbuilt lists and reminders option. Cortana was launched in 2014, and Google Assistant was launched in the end of 2016. The growth rate Google Assistant is more than Cortana. So, itsi really very sad to know that in 4 years, she was not able to grow that much, than Google Assistant. So with this discussion, I want to rate Cortana 4 stars out of 5. I would have rated 4.5 stars if Cortana would have some proper conversational speeches and voices and some interesting stuffs. There are a lot of development needed for Cortana

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Additional Information

Screenshot_2018-06-23-17-35-34-735_com.android.chrome.png

Download

Download Microsoft Cortana from Google Play

Download The APK: Cortana.apk (38.82 MB, Downloads: 114)

Favorite Share

Rated by 15 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

aprilianks + 5 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
KarthikKarhem + 5 Awesome!
Aniketism + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
asc67 + 4 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
mibatman + 5 Fantastic!
Shuaibkhan + 5 Awesome!
S@mmy + 5 Thanks!
iMKajal + 5 Great!
santiawigati + 5 Awesome!
Aashu124 + 5 Great!
kintan_oo7 + 5 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +99  Prestige +17  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
249 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi 3MIUI P1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Beta Team9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMi Talent

20:25, Jun-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Cortana could have more users if Microsoft didn't decided to shut windows mobile os. By the way great review.

Comment

RaghavTheGreat$ Yeah! You are right!  22:08, Jun-24-2018
RaghavTheGreat$ Thanks!  22:07, Jun-24-2018

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
3481 Hours
Send PM

Ninebot MiniMi VR HeadsetMijia VR Play 2Mijia Story TellerMijia Electric ScooterMi VRMi BandMi Yi CameraMi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi Power StripMi Air PurifierMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi Notebook AirMi HeadphonesYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi MIXMi WiFiMi Band 2Mi Selfie StickMagic CubeMi Plastic In-ear PhonesUnlock MedalMi HomeMi TV 70Mi KeyMijia Qi CycleXiaomi 6 LaunchMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi Water PurifierMi BoxMijia Walkie TalkieMi  BunnyMi ScaleXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFantastic!FlashholicMIUI 2016Mi Note ProMi 5sMi 4cRedmi Note 4Redmi Note 2Mi 5s PlusRedmi Note 3Xiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMi NoteRedmi 1SRedmi NoteRedmi 2Mi 5 Pro4 Million Forum MembersMi MIXMi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Max Redmi 3SRedmi ProMi 4SMi 5Mi TVRedmi 3Mi Note 2Mi Pad 2MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving Day2100K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Marathon Medal1800K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Lucky Friday1 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Weekly PollFan Of MIUI Italy1900K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI SpainMIUI World Tour1700K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI IndiaPokemon Master Medal1500K Forum MembersHappy DiwaliDiwali Fan Of MIUI PolandMIUI 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI 300 WeeksMIUI Fan From SingaporeHappy New YearMIUI Forum AppMi Live MedalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSingapore Merlion Medal100k Forum MembersXiaomi 5th AnniversaryMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 9500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017Super SundayRingolicious Medal300K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 7th AnniversaryAtaturk MourningMIUI SFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million Users2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary1st AnniversarySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRocket to FutureSuper MondaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMIUI Fan From NepalMIUI Fan from IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Monthly Talk3 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaPuzzle MasterSurge S13 Million Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsWomen's Day MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalSuper WednesdayHappy Holi Medal10 Million Forum PostsMiPopGamer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI News TeamMIUI Review9 Million Forum Members8 Million Forum MembersSurpriseMIUI Weekly Devices QuizQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryDie-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerMi A1Debate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberApp StarMIUI KingMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp TalentMIUI Expert

20:30, Jun-23-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for amazing review

Comment

RaghavTheGreat$ Thanks for the sweet compliment  22:09, Jun-24-2018

RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Thanks!

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
282 Hours
Send PM

Mijia VR Play 2Mi VRMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMijia Smart PTZ CameraMi Band 2Mi HomeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi BandMagic CubeUnlock MedalMi BoxMi MIXMi HeadphonesMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI 8Fantastic!MIUI 2016FlashholicAnTuTu4 Million Forum MembersSuper FridayMIUI Lucky FridaySuper MondayMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterWomen's Day MedalHappy Valentine's DaySuper ThursdayMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Happy Medal10 Million Forum PostsSuper WednesdaySurge S1MIUI SMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI Weekly PollHappy Singles' DayXiaomi 6th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersI Love 2016Thanksgiving Day3 Million Forum App Installs5 Million Forum App InstallsFan Of MIUI IndiaRooster Year of 2017Merry ChristmasHappy New YearMIUI 2017Fan Of MIUI Italy3 Million Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan Meetup90000 Forum Members3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI 9MIUI Forum AppMIUI 100 Million UsersAtaturk MourningHappy DiwaliDiwali MIUI World TourMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper SundayRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalSuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI Halloween 2017Star Wars8 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryNougat6 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveyOreoMIUI KingMIUI FB Follower9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkMIUI ExpertTheme Talent7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMIUI Quick DiscussionOTA FeedbackDebate MasterSurpriseApp StarMr. DependableRedmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Active MIUIerStar Of TechnologyMost Popular Forum UserUpdates LoverMaster Of TechnologyMi TalentDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfTechnology GuruMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI FollowerMi Lover Medal2017 Annual AwardsMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI G+ Follower

21:11, Jun-23-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review

Comment

RaghavTheGreat$ Glad! You like it  22:13, Jun-24-2018

RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Thanks!

Aashu124
MIUI Beta Team - Global
QQ I'D 3520558253
Use @Aashu124 to tag me and feel free to pm me

Intern Moderator

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
803 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi HeadphonesMi HomeMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power BankMi BandMi Band 2Xiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 7MIUI 2016MIUI 8MIUI 6MIUI Devices ContestMarshmallowI Love MIUIMIUI 2015Awesome!Fantastic!FlashholicRedmi 2Mi PadRedmi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 2Mi 4cMi NoteMi 4iMerry Christmas1 Million Forum MembersThanksgiving Day900K Forum Members500K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from IndiaWomen's Day MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy New YearMIUI Fan From PhilippinesMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI 7th AnniversaryXiaomi 5th AnniversarySuper Wednesday3500K Forum MembersSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From Indonesia90000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI UkraineMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI Font LoverMIUI Fan From Brazil800K Forum MembersSurge S1Super ThursdayHilal Ramadan Rocket to FutureMIUI 100 Million Users5 Million Forum Posts1400K Forum Members2100K Forum Members1500K Forum MembersMIUI Forum AppMid-Autumn Festival1700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From Singapore1800K Forum MembersMIUI Happy MedalMIUI World TourHappy DiwaliMIUI 9Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMi Live MedalMIUI 300 Weeks300K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017UEFA EURO MedalHappy Valentine's Day1300K Forum MembersSingapore BirthdayMIUI 2017Pokemon Master Medal700K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from MalaysiaOlympics MedalI Love 2016MIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollI Love Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopHumor MasterXiaomi 8th Anniversary2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentOreoQuick SurveyMIUI Global Forum 2014MIUI FB FollowerMIUI FollowerDie-hard MIUI FanRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomJuly 19 MyanmarMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatTechnology GuruMi Lover MedalStar Of IconsStar Of TechnologyInbox ZeroMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableIndonesia Independence DayMost Active MIUIerApp StarApp Review Star7 Million Forum MembersDebate MasterMIUI Medals CollectorAndroid ElfAndroid GuruMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMi TalentWallpaper ExpertYouth PledgeUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest Lover

15:02, Jun-24-2018 | From PC
|
Thank you for detail review!

Comment

RaghavTheGreat$ Thank You sis!  22:10, Jun-24-2018

RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Thanks sis

Supreme Member

ROGER THAT

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
Online time
839 Hours
Send PM

Mi  BunnyUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia Walkie TalkieMi HeadphonesMi BoxMi MIXMi ScaleMijia Smart PTZ CameraNinebot MiniMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraYi Action CameraMi Notebook AirMi BandMi HomeMi Band 2Mi VRXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMi TV 70Mijia VR Play 2Mi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8MarshmallowFantastic!MIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuAwesome!FlashholicI Love MIUIRedmi 4XRedmi 2Mi Max Mi Max 2Mi 4i4 Million Forum MembersXiaomi Mi 6Mi 5Mi TVRedmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 4Mi Pad 2Mi 5XRedmi Note 4XMi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi 3SRedmi ProRedmi Note 390000 Forum MembersFan Of MIUI RussiaPuzzle MasterSuper MondayMIUI Forum App5 Million Forum App InstallsXiaomi 5th AnniversaryHilal Ramadan Happy Holi MedalMIUI World Tour100k Forum MembersMIUI SRocket to FutureMIUI 2017Ringolicious MedalMIUI 20 Million Users3500K Forum MembersFan Of MIUI AustraliaSuper WednesdaySuper SaturdayMIUI Font LoverRooster Year of 2017Super Sunday300K Forum MembersMIUI 7th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersDiwali Happy DiwaliFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI GreeceAtaturk MourningXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI PMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy New Year500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI Happy MedalSuper ThursdaySurge S1Fan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI Fan From Philippines10 Million Forum PostsHappy Valentine's DayWomen's Day MedalMIUI Lucky FridaySuper TuesdaySuper FridayMiPopSummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMIUI Review25 Million StrongQuick SurveyIndonesia Independence DayRedmi 5/PlusIndia Independence DayOreoMi Bunny Game Master Redmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMIUI Quick Discussion8 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMi A1Xiaomi 8th AnniversaryRedmi Note 5A/Prime9 Million Forum MembersMIUI Halloween 2017Mr. DependableRedmi 5AMIUI SuperstarApp StarSurpriseMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMIUI Twitter FollowerRingtone Expert5 Million Forum MembersMIUI FB FollowerRedmi Y1/LiteBlack SharkMi 5XMost Popular Forum UserOTA FeedbackStar WarsTechnology GuruMaster Of TechnologyRingtone Star Mi TalentMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid ElfStar Of TechnologyDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomMIUI KingMi Story Teller2017 Annual AwardsUpdates LoverMost Active MIUIerYouth PledgeMIUI Medals CollectorMi MIX 2Mi Lover Medal7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest LoverTheme TalentNougatMIUI ExpertDebate Master6 Million Forum MembersPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Follower

17:23, Jun-24-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Amazing review

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Gamer Mi Bunny

17:53, Jun-24-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
goood

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableRingtone Expert7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest Lover

21:50, Jun-24-2018 | Via mobile
|
Awesome

Platinum Member

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
47 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableRingtone Expert7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest Lover

21:50, Jun-24-2018 | Via mobile
|
May be longest review ever

Comment

RaghavTheGreat$ Might be !  22:11, Jun-24-2018

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

I’m so tired of keeping count

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 3
Online time
400 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi TV 70Mi Bluetooth HeadsetYi Action CameraMagic CubeMi BandMijia 360° Panoramic CameraI Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestAwesome!FlashholicRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Rocket to FutureMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI 910 Million Forum PostsSuper SundayWomen's Day Medal5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI PMIUI SHappy Singles' DayHappy New Year1st AnniversaryHappy Valentine's DayFan Of MIUI IndiaMerry ChristmasSurge S1MiPopGamer Mi BunnyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMi TalentMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMIUI KingDebate MasterMIUI SuperstarSurpriseApp StarNougatQuick SurveyBlack SharkOTA FeedbackAndroid ElfStar Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter Follower6 Million Forum MembersDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsMIUI FollowerMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionTheme TalentMi Story TellerMIUI Halloween 2017Redmi Quiz MasterAndroid GuruMi A1Mi Lover MedalForum Contest Lover

21:50, Jun-24-2018 | From PC
|
Bhai full on awesome thread .
Thanx :)

Comment

RaghavTheGreat$ Thanks for such compliment  22:12, Jun-24-2018

RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Take this kanjoos

Don't Wish for It -Work For It
Use @Kintan_oo7  so that i can help you faster .

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list