MIUI App Review Team

Keep Smiling and laughing!

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
127 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth SpeakerUnlock MedalMi BoxMagic CubeMijia 360° Panoramic CameraNinebot MiniMi BandMi Kids WatchMi Bluetooth HeadsetAnTuTuFlashholicI Love MIUIAwesome!MIUI Devices ContestRedmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 3Redmi Note 4Xiaomi Mi 6MIUI 20 Million UsersRocket to Future1st AnniversaryMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky Friday10 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper MondayWomen's Day MedalMIUI 2017Happy Singles' DayMIUI Forum AppMIUI 9Merry ChristmasMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SHappy New YearMIUI PSurge S1Puzzle MasterMIUI 50 Million UsersRooster Year of 2017Super SaturdayMIUI 7th AnniversaryI Love Mi BunnyAlpaca Mi Bunny Summer Mi BunnyGamer Mi BunnyMiPopQuick SurveyMi TalentDiscuss HereMIUI 10India Independence DayMIUI FB FollowerApp StarMIUI 8th Anniversary9 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIer2017 Annual AwardsOTA FeedbackMi Lover MedalTechnology GuruStar Of Technology6 Million Forum Members7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanAndroid GuruMIUI ExpertPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Quick DiscussionOreoMIUI FollowerNougatMi Bunny Game Master Forum Contest LoverMIUI Medals CollectorMi A1

[App Review] [MIUI App Review Team] Cortana- Your Assistant For Life

[ Promote]
1180 38 |
20:12, Jun-23-2018 | From PC
|
|
Go to reply no.
This post was edited by RaghavTheGreat$ at 17:45, Jun-23-2018

Cortana
Screenshot_2018-06-23-17-36-08-401_com.android.vending-160x160.png

Introduction

Hello Everyone!
I am back again with an app review as usual. This time it will be really helpful for you. Before we proceed, let's talk about AI. Definition of AI says "the theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages." With our efforts, we are able to create such artificial intelligence such as Google Assistant, Google Lens, Alexa, and many more.

With this topic of AI, I am here to make an app review on Cortana, an artificial intelligence by Microsoft Corporation. Cortana is now available in android 4.4 and above, and in Windows 10, a computer software by Microsoft, so let's start.
Note:- The app is unreleased.

First Look

Review

So we are ready to start off. It will ask you for signing in with a Microsoft account. If you don't have one, then you can create it here.
But you can use Gmail address though while entering the email address

Above the input box, you can see you can see the logo of the Cortana. Below the logo there two lines intersecting each other. Below it there is an interrogative sentence, "Ever hear an AI sing? Ask me to sing a song." Below that, you get an option of playing the music. It sings a nursery rhyme i.e Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Swipe right to see more examples.

Homepage
As you sign in, a window will pop up stating the Terms & Privacy of the app and you have to accept it to continue. If you deny, you won't be able to use it. After it, the app will ask you for accepting some permissions.
After accepting, again a window will popup that will ask you to turn on the accessibility so that you can access Cortana everywhere, in your lock screen and home screen. If you wish, you can do it later, but I suggest you to turn it on. Again a window popped up, getting irritated. It asks you to make Cortana, as your default assistant.
Screenshot_2018-06-19-08-46-01-865_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Upcoming
At last, we reached inside the app. It's showing Upcoming. There are some interesting cards. Below upcoming, we get two options, one is for adding a reminder and the other one is for adding an event. Below that, there are some options
The first card requests me to enable contact, call, and text.
The second card shows me the weather in my area.
The third card asks me to add any To Do Tasks.
The fourth card shows me the latest headlines
Upcoming.png

These cards are really very helpful! Also, the UI is awesome, I love it! The background is awesome, translucent blue! At top of it, we find the logo of Cortana! At bottom, we find an area to write down a phrase. At right bottom corner, we get an option of a mic. At right bottom corner, we get an option of expanding a menu. It shows some personalized menus. I'll come back to that later on. Above it, we get some phrases that we can try. It acts as a suggestion chip. Coming back, let's move on to Interests

Interests
Below it, we get a card called 'Interests'. We have to tap on it to view it. It takes us to Notebook section. Below it, we get two options, Organizer and Manage Skills.

Organizer
We get two options, Lists and Reminders. This two helps to become really efficient in our work.
Organizer.png

Lists
Tapping on Lists takes you to another window. Here you will find three types of Lists, Grocery, Shopping, and To Do.

Lists.png

Shopping List/ Grocery List/ To Do List
Want to go shopping and you got a huge list of items to buy, but don't have a pen and paper, then you can open Cortana and add the items. Or want to order some groceries or want to do something but you are sure that you won't remember, you can just add it to Cortana. After that, you can ask Cortana for the lists

Manage Skills
Under this you will get the following options:-
- Connected Services
- Calendar & Reminders
- Commute & Work
- Suggested Tasks
- Finance
- Flights
- News
- Music
- Weather
- Packages
- Eat & Drink
- Special Days
- Cortana Tips
Note:- The above features varies from different English accents to accents and region.

Manage Skills.png Manage Skills2.png Manage Skills3.png

Connected Services
Here you can add a service to Cortana to get more personalized experiences.
Services that are now available are:-
- Gmail
- LinkedIn
- Office 365
- Outlook.com
- Wunderlist

Connected Service.png Connected Service 2.png

Calendar & Reminders
This lets you get updates on daily schedules and reminders present in your calendar. This is one of my favorite feature which helps me to stay updated with my schedule. I am always committed to the schedule.

Calendar & Service.png

Finance
You can get stock updates. You can add stocks to get updates. In India, there's a popular stock known as MRF. So let,s try to add and see how it looks!
Finance.png

Great! It looks really awesome. The card looks really awesome. This is really helpful for users who are engagaed into stock marketing!

Flights
Here you can enable this option to get the status of the flight you booked. Also the flying status!
I don't have any bookings yet so I won't be able to show you how it looks. Still, I can expect something cool from this.
Flights.png

Packages
If you have ordered something and you know the tracking ID, you can easily track where your package is. This makes me to stay organized. I don't have to open different different online shopping apps to track my order. Everything at one place!!
Packages.png

Music
Well, only two services available for music. Spotify, iHeartRadio and TuneIn are limited to some countries. These three services are not available around the whole world.
So this is useless for me. Might be useful for you :-()
Music.png

Commute & Work
This helps a lot if you really want to save time. This notifies you when to leave for work. Also, it tells you the traffic condition in your route.
c&t.png

News
To stay updated, you can add news topics in this section. Let's try adding a topic. Added Google as a topic. Let's see what happens if we return to interests
Worked! But I am unable to find news of Google :-(
Was it a fake joke?
news.png

Sports
We get notified about a popular sports event going on. It's FIFA Season, so it's showing FIFA option! Really this is helpful for me because I can track the scores just in few taps.
Sports.png

Weather
You can get the weather forecast. Also, you can track weather in different cities in two common different units i.e. Celsius and Fahrenheit
Tracking cities option is really very awesome. It helps in tour/trip planning.
Weather.png

Eat & Drink
You can get food and drink updates. You can add cuisine type to get updates. If you are a foodie like me then it's really helpful!
Eat.png

Special Days
This a weird option. It surprises you with some fun stuffs on special days. This is really weird. It should be inbuilt!

Cortana Tips
This will let Cortana send some tips card to interest section. This is very helpful for newbies

Suggested Tasks
This is just nothing. It suggests some task that are pending. This information is collected from your Gmail.
Suggested Task.png

Three lines option
Back to the home screen, you can find three lines, tapping or sliding towards the right, pulls a menu. Here you can find Notebook option, that we just reviewed, settings, color theme, help, join beta program, and feedback. Below that, we can also find the current version of the app.

Settings

Here we can find many types of option that we can toggle.
Set Cortana as default assistant, Cortana voice shortcut, home and lock screen and Hey Cortana. These are some useful toggles that will make Cortana more efficient.

Cortana

Atlast the wait is over and we are going to meet our digital assistant cortana! To access Cortana, tap on the mic button and you are good to go and ask some questions. As we tap on the mic, cortana tips shows on. Lets try out some phases!

Me: Hey Cortana
Cortana: That's me.
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-20-50-117_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me:What can you do?
Cortana: No response! :-!

Me: Tell me a joke
Cortana: A harm sandwich walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve food in here."
Not too bad!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-23-45-355_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Who is the Prime Minister of India?
Cortana: The current Prime Minister of India is Narendra Modi
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-24-32-511_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: How tall he is?
Cortana: He is 5'9" tall.
Great! She knows contexual questions!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-24-51-324_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Can you book an uber for me?
Cortana: Here's what I found on the web.
I think, my region matters so she wasn't able to book an uber for me.
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-28-01-972_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Covert 1 USD into Indian Rupees
Cortana: 1 USD is equal to 68.17 Indian Rupees
Nice! I can tell her to covert more units easily!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-31-54-299_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: What's your real name?
Cortana: My name is Cortana
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-33-04-594_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: When is your birthday?
Cortana: I made my debut on April 2, 2014
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-34-07-130_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Today is my birthday!
Cortana: Happy birthday to you...Happy Birthday Happy birthday, happy birthday to you!
LoL! It gave me a picture of cake too. Wait, it's taken down from internet! Thats too awkward!
PS. Today is not my birthday!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-35-36-299_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: What's my brother name?
Cortana: Her's what I found on the web!
:-! She can't ask for my brother name! By the way, Google Assistant can do!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-37-52-578_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Who is your best friend?
Cortana: You are my real friend! Virtual Friends Forever
Haha, sounds too funny
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-39-39-067_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Do you know Google Assistant?
Cortana: Google? Google, Let me Bing that!
Sounds too harsh and egotistical!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-41-03-669_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Tell me a poem
Cortana: Star light, star light...it's just a satellite.
Tooo short!
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-42-33-065_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Me: Who is slavin23? Hehe @slavin23
Cortana: Here's what I found on the web.
You can see slavin's miui profile and twitter's profile on the web!. You are rocking on internet @slavin23 Hehe
Screenshot_2018-06-20-14-45-44-510_com.microsoft.cortana.preview-252x448.png

Cortana in Windows 10
Here how it looks Cortana in Windows 10. Yeah, I know it's out of the topic but my beloved and supportive smod @slavin23 supported in this and I am really glad to show you how Cortana looks in Windows 10! First, I want to tell you all that the features in android are as same as in the Windows 10. But Windows 10 is tightly integrated with Cortana or vice-versa. And some extra features are there but it's related to windows only.
Let's check out how it looks!
cortana1.png

notebook1.png reminders.png

This is all how it looks in Windows. Same settings, same internal settings, same view, same functions. But, Cortana in Windows 10 acts as a search button of Windows. Yeah, it's true, there is one more search bar, which acts as same as Cortana search bar. Also, Coratan doesn't hangs or lags in Windows. Also it has 'Hey Coratana' feature, which seems very good! Overall experience is good in Windows 10.

Pros & Cons

Pros
- Materialistic Themes
- In built notepad and reminder option
- Features overloaded for better UE

Cons
- No additional voice
- Hangs a lot
- Full screen web results

Summary

Hey! It's time to give rest to your eyes! But after reading this. Summing up some stuffs, overall experience was really great! I really enjoyed talking to Cortana. She made my life very easy and efficient. Availability of Cortana in Windows 10 and Android made me really stress free. But... I am a Google Assistant user. I use Google Assistant more than Cortana. So this helped me a lot to decide the differences between Google Assistant and Cortana. Google Assistant is really much better in giving responses that touches my heart! If we talk about the voice, there is only one voice available for Cortana, whereas, in Google Assistant, there are 8 different voices. Small small things matters a lot. When I said Cortana to tell me a poem, it was very very short. Also, the app lags a lot. Even if you have a 4 GB of RAM, it will lag. Yeah, it is the truth. But, Cortana is really very efficient as it has inbuilt lists and reminders option. Cortana was launched in 2014, and Google Assistant was launched in the end of 2016. The growth rate Google Assistant is more than Cortana. So, itsi really very sad to know that in 4 years, she was not able to grow that much, than Google Assistant. So with this discussion, I want to rate Cortana 4 stars out of 5. I would have rated 4.5 stars if Cortana would have some proper conversational speeches and voices and some interesting stuffs. There are a lot of development needed for Cortana

🌟🌟🌟🌟

Additional Information

Screenshot_2018-06-23-17-35-34-735_com.android.chrome.png

Download

Download Microsoft Cortana from Google Play

Download The APK: Cortana.apk (38.82 MB, Downloads: 119)

Favorite Share

Rated by 15 people   Experience Prestige Reason  

aprilianks + 5 Awesome!
crossfire25 + 10 + 3 Awesome!
slavin23 + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
KarthikKarhem + 5 Awesome!
Aniketism + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
asc67 + 4 Awesome!
Katrix + 10 + 3 Fantastic!
mibatman + 5 Fantastic!
Shuaibkhan + 5 Awesome!
S@mmy + 5 Thanks!
iMKajal + 5 Great!
santiawigati + 5 Awesome!
Aashu124 + 5 Great!
kintan_oo7 + 5 Awesome!
VikuBalupura + 10 + 5 Fantastic!

Experience +99  Prestige +17  View Rating Log

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
256 Hours
Send PM

Yeelight Bedside LampMIUI 7AnTuTuMIUI 2016Fantastic!Redmi 3MIUI P1900K Forum MembersMIUI Fan from India5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Beta Team9 Million Forum MembersMost Active MIUIerMi Talent

20:25, Jun-23-2018 | From Redmi Note 5
|
Cortana could have more users if Microsoft didn't decided to shut windows mobile os. By the way great review.

Comment

RaghavTheGreat$ Yeah! You are right!  22:08, Jun-24-2018
RaghavTheGreat$ Thanks!  22:07, Jun-24-2018

Rated by 1 person   Experience Reason  

RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Agreed!

Experience +5  View Rating Log

Super moderator

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
4464 Hours
Send PM

Mi Bluetooth Canon SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi Plastic In-ear PhonesMi Air PurifierMi KeyMi Power Bank 10000MAH Mi Power StripMijia Electric ScooterNinebot MiniMi Water PurifierMijia VR Play 2Mi  BunnyMi VRMagic CubeMi Selfie StickUnlock MedalMi HomeMi Notebook AirMijia Story TellerMi BandMi VR HeadsetMi TV 70Mi Yi CameraYi Action CameraMijia Mi Bunny RobotMi Band 2Mi MIXMi WiFiMi Bluetooth SpeakerXiaomi 6 LaunchMi BoxMi WiFi RouterMijia Smart ShoesMijia Qi CycleMi ScaleMi Power BankMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi Kids WatchMijia Walkie TalkieXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI 8Awesome!MIUI 2016FlashholicI Love MIUIAnTuTuMIUI Devices ContestFantastic!MarshmallowMi 4SMi 5Mi 4cRedmi Note 3Redmi 3Mi Pad 2Mi 5 ProMi Note 2Mi 5s PlusMi 5sRedmi NoteMi PadRedmi 1SXiaomi Mi 4Redmi Note 4Mi Pad 2 Win 10 EditionMi Max Redmi Note 2Mi MIXRedmi 3SRedmi ProMi NoteMi Note ProMi TV4 Million Forum MembersRedmi 2Fan Of MIUI RussiaFan Of MIUI ItalyMIUI Fan From SingaporeMIUI World TourMIUI Marathon MedalFan Of MIUI IndiaFan Of MIUI SpainFan Of MIUI Poland2100K Forum MembersI Love 2016MIUI Fan From Indonesia1 Million Forum App Installs1800K Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Poll1900K Forum MembersHappy Diwali1500K Forum MembersMIUI 6th AnniversaryPokemon Master MedalXiaomi 6th AnniversaryThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMi Live MedalMIUI Forum AppMIUI Lucky FridayFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 20171700K Forum MembersDiwali MIUI 300 WeeksMid-Autumn FestivalSuper MondayXiaomi 5th Anniversary90000 Forum Members100k Forum MembersMIUI Philippines Fan MeetupMIUI 93500K Forum MembersHappy New YearSuper SaturdayHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverSuper SundayRingolicious Medal500K Forum MembersMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 20 Million UsersAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI P1st Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersMIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesCamera Filter Guru MedalMIUI 5th Anniversary5 Million Forum App Installs300K Forum MembersSuper FridaySuper TuesdayRooster Year of 2017Singapore Merlion Medal3 Million Forum App InstallsSurge S1MIUI Monthly TalkRocket to FutureMIUI Fan from TurkeyMIUI Drawing TalentMIUI Fan from MalaysiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterMIUI Fan From Nepal10 Million Forum Posts3 Million Forum MembersSuper ThursdayMIUI Happy MedalFan Of MIUI FranceSuper WednesdayWomen's Day MedalAlpaca Mi Bunny I Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyMIUI ReviewMIUI News TeamMIUI 10Dual CameraMIUI Halloween 2018Discuss HereXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz8 Million Forum MembersQuick SurveySurprise10 Million Forum Members9 Million Forum MembersMIUI 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruPioneer of MIUI English Forum Theme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatMost Popular Forum UserRingtone Star Scroll Of WisdomUpdates LoverMIUI Ice Bucket ChallengeYouth PledgeMi Bunny Game Master India Independence DayMIUI G+ Follower2017 Annual AwardsStar Wars7 Million Forum MembersMIUI SuperstarMr. Dependable25 Million StrongRingtone ExpertMIUI Halloween 2017OTA FeedbackMi Story TellerDie-hard MIUI FanDebate MasterApp MasterHumor MasterApp TalentInbox ZeroForum Contest LoverMi TalentAndroid ElfMIUI FB FollowerMIUI Twitter FollowerMi Lover MedalAndroid GuruMi A1App StarMaster Of TechnologyStar Of TechnologyStar MIUI News Team MemberMIUI KingMIUI ExpertMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI FollowerApp Talent

20:30, Jun-23-2018 | From PC
|
Thanks for amazing review

Comment

RaghavTheGreat$ Thanks for the sweet compliment  22:09, Jun-24-2018

RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Thanks!

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
321 Hours
Send PM

Mi BoxUnlock MedalMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi HomeMijia Smart PTZ CameraMijia Walkie TalkieMi VRMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi HeadphonesMi MIXMagic CubeMi Kids WatchMi Power BankMi WiFi RouterMi Band 2Ninebot MiniMi  BunnyMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi T-ShirtMi BandXiaomi 7th AnniversaryAnTuTuFantastic!MIUI 8MIUI Devices ContestI Love MIUIMIUI 2016FlashholicAwesome!4 Million Forum MembersSuper MondaySuper ThursdaySuper FridayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI Lucky FridayMIUI Fan from IndiaPuzzle MasterSurge S1Happy Valentine's DaySuper Wednesday3 Million Forum MembersWomen's Day MedalThanksgiving DayHappy Singles' DayMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Fan From Indonesia2 Million Forum MembersXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMid-Autumn FestivalMIUI Marathon MedalI Love 2016Happy New YearMIUI Drawing TalentFan Of MIUI India3 Million Forum App InstallsRooster Year of 2017MIUI 2017Merry ChristmasFan Of MIUI Italy10 Million Forum PostsMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI 9MIUI Philippines Fan Meetup3500K Forum Members90000 Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsAtaturk MourningMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersMIUI SMIUI 100 Million UsersMIUI 50 Million UsersSuper TuesdayHappy DiwaliMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayMIUI World TourSuper SaturdayRocket to FutureHappy Holi MedalMIUI Font LoverGamer Mi BunnyMiPopMIUI G+ Follower9 Million Forum MembersBlack SharkApp StarMIUI FB FollowerTheme TalentSurpriseMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI SuperstarStar Of TechnologyMIUI 10Dual CameraMi DropStar WarsMIUI Halloween 201810 Million Forum MembersIndia Independence Day6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsDebate MasterMIUI ExpertMIUI 8th Anniversary25 Million StrongQuick SurveyMIUI Medals CollectorMost Active MIUIerUpdates LoverMi TalentMi Bunny Game Master Die-hard MIUI FanPioneer of MIUI English Forum Most Popular Forum UserAndroid ElfAndroid GuruScroll Of WisdomMaster Of TechnologyForum Contest LoverMi Lover MedalMr. Dependable8 Million Forum MembersNougatOreoMIUI KingOTA FeedbackMIUI Halloween 20177 Million Forum MembersMIUI FollowerXiaomi 8th AnniversaryTechnology GuruRedmi Quiz MasterMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz

21:11, Jun-23-2018 | From PC
|
Nice review

Comment

RaghavTheGreat$ Glad! You like it  22:13, Jun-24-2018

RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Thanks!

Aashu124
MIUI Beta Team - Global
QQ I'D 3520558253
Use @Aashu124 to tag me and feel free to pm me

Sharing is Caring

Credits
Device
Mi 5X
Online time
877 Hours
Send PM

Mi Yi CameraMi Band 2Mi HomeXiaomi 6 LaunchUnlock MedalMi Power BankMi HeadphonesMi Bluetooth SpeakerMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi T-ShirtMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi BandMi Selfie StickMi Power Bank 10000MAH Xiaomi 7th AnniversaryMarshmallowFantastic!MIUI 2015MIUI 6I Love MIUIFlashholicMIUI 7Awesome!MIUI 8MIUI 2016MIUI Devices ContestRedmi NoteRedmi Note 2Mi 4cMi 4iRedmi 2Mi NoteMi Note ProXiaomi Mi 4Mi PadMIUI 5th AnniversaryMIUI World TourI Love 2016700K Forum MembersMIUI 2017Hilal Ramadan 300K Forum MembersMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI UkraineWomen's Day Medal900K Forum MembersThanksgiving DayMerry ChristmasMIUI Fan from India3500K Forum Members2100K Forum Members800K Forum MembersRooster Year of 2017MIUI Fan From SingaporeSingapore BirthdayMIUI 100 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaHappy Valentine's DayMIUI 9Super MondaySuper SaturdayMIUI Happy MedalMIUI 7th AnniversarySuper Wednesday90000 Forum MembersSurge S1Happy New YearMalaysia AnniversaryMIUI Fan From Brazil500K Forum MembersXiaomi 5th Anniversary1 Million Forum MembersMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI Fan from Malaysia1300K Forum MembersMIUI 300 Weeks5 Million Forum PostsMIUI Font LoverOlympics MedalPokemon Master MedalMIUI 6th AnniversaryMIUI Weekly PollUEFA EURO MedalMi Live MedalMid-Autumn FestivalFan Of MIUI BangladeshSuper ThursdayHappy DiwaliXiaomi 6th Anniversary1800K Forum MembersRocket to FutureMIUI Forum App1700K Forum Members1500K Forum Members1400K Forum MembersSuper TuesdaySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopGamer Mi Bunny2017 Annual AwardsTheme TalentMIUI Global Forum 2014Youth PledgeRingtone Star Indonesia Independence DayApp StarStar Of TechnologyMIUI Halloween 2017OreoDiscuss HereMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI 106 Million Forum MembersInbox ZeroMIUI 8th AnniversaryQuick SurveyXiaomi 8th AnniversaryWallpaper ExpertMr. DependableApp Review StarMi Lover MedalMIUI G+ FollowerMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatForum Contest Lover7 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals CollectorMIUI Twitter FollowerAndroid ElfAndroid GuruJuly 19 MyanmarScroll Of WisdomHumor MasterMi TalentMIUI FollowerStar Of IconsUpdates LoverMi Bunny Game Master MIUI FB FollowerTechnology GuruDie-hard MIUI FanMost Active MIUIerDebate Master

15:02, Jun-24-2018 | From PC
|
Thank you for detail review!

Comment

RaghavTheGreat$ Thank You sis!  22:10, Jun-24-2018

RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Thanks sis

Supreme Member

Credits
Device
POCO F1
Online time
1072 Hours
Send PM

Mijia Smart PTZ CameraMi BandMi HeadphonesMijia Walkie TalkieMi ScaleMi Power BankMi TV 70Mi BoxMi MIXMi T-ShirtMijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi  BunnyMi Notebook AirMagic CubeNinebot MiniMijia VR Play 2Mi Bluetooth SpeakerMi VRYi Action CameraUnlock MedalMijia Story TellerXiaomi 6 LaunchMijia Electric ScooterMijia Smart ShoesMi Band 2Mi HomeMi Bluetooth HeadsetMi WiFi RouterMi Kids WatchXiaomi 7th AnniversaryMIUI Devices ContestAnTuTuMIUI 8MarshmallowI Love MIUIFlashholicFantastic!Awesome!Redmi 2Redmi 4XXiaomi Mi 6Mi 4iMi TVMi Max Redmi Note 4Mi Max 2Mi Pad 3Redmi 4/Prime/4AMi 5X4 Million Forum MembersMi 5Xiaomi Mi 4Redmi 3SMi Pad 2Redmi Note 4XRedmi Note 3Redmi ProMIUI Weekly PollMIUI Happy MedalSuper Friday3500K Forum MembersSurge S1MIUI Lucky FridayRooster Year of 2017Super ThursdayPuzzle MasterFan Of MIUI Australia300K Forum Members5 Million Forum App InstallsSuper SaturdayRingolicious MedalHappy Holi Medal90000 Forum MembersMIUI Font LoverMIUI 2017Rocket to FutureMIUI Forum AppSuper SundayWomen's Day MedalSuper TuesdayMIUI Fan From IndonesiaMIUI World Tour10 Million Forum PostsFan Of MIUI RussiaSuper MondaySuper Wednesday500K Forum MembersHilal Ramadan Happy DiwaliMIUI PAtaturk MourningFan Of MIUI IndiaXiaomi 6th AnniversaryMIUI Fan from Turkey1st AnniversaryMIUI Fan From PhilippinesFan Of MIUI GreeceMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 20 Million UsersMid-Autumn FestivalHappy Valentine's DayMIUI SHappy New YearFan Of MIUI SpainMerry ChristmasMIUI Marathon MedalMIUI 7th AnniversaryDiwali MIUI Philippines Fan MeetupXiaomi 5th Anniversary2 Million Forum MembersHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9100k Forum MembersFan Of MIUI BangladeshMIUI 100 Million UsersGamer Mi BunnySummer Mi BunnyI Love Mi BunnyMiPopAlpaca Mi Bunny MIUI ReviewDual CameraHumor MasterMIUI 10MIUI Weekend GiveawayMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI Quick DiscussionDiscuss HereRedmi Quiz MasterMi DropXiaomi 8th AnniversaryOreoBlack SharkSurpriseAndroid Guru9 Million Forum MembersApp StarMIUI FB Follower10 Million Forum MembersMIUI Weekly Devices Quiz5 Million Forum MembersRedmi Note 5/ProQuick SurveyMIUI 8th Anniversary8 Million Forum MembersMost Popular Forum UserMr. DependableMIUI SuperstarMIUI G+ FollowerRedmi Note 5A/PrimeMIUI Halloween 2017Ringtone ExpertMi Bunny Game Master India Independence Day25 Million StrongIndonesia Independence DayRedmi Y1/LiteMIUI Twitter Follower7 Million Forum MembersRedmi 5/PlusMi A1Redmi 5AStar Wars6 Million Forum Members2017 Annual AwardsMi 5XMi MIX 2Youth PledgeMIUI Android 4.4 KitKatDie-hard MIUI FanScroll Of WisdomAndroid ElfMi Lover MedalStar Of TechnologyMi TalentRingtone Star Forum Contest LoverMIUI ExpertDebate MasterMaster Of TechnologyMi Story TellerMIUI KingPioneer of MIUI English Forum MIUI FollowerTheme TalentMost Active MIUIerMIUI Medals CollectorUpdates LoverOTA FeedbackTechnology GuruNougat

17:23, Jun-24-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
Amazing review

Credits
Device
Online time
0 Hours
Send PM

MIUI 7th AnniversaryMIUI 9Gamer Mi Bunny

17:53, Jun-24-2018 | From Redmi Note 4X
|
goood

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableRingtone Expert7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest Lover

21:50, Jun-24-2018 | Via mobile
|
Awesome

MIUI Beta Team - Global

Credits
Device
Redmi 4A
Online time
48 Hours
Send PM

Yi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI 50 Million UsersMIUI 2017MIUI Happy MedalHappy New YearMiPopMIUI Weekly Devices QuizMost Active MIUIerMi Lover MedalXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Quick DiscussionMIUI Halloween 2017MIUI Twitter Follower2017 Annual AwardsMIUI FollowerMr. DependableRingtone Expert7 Million Forum MembersForum Contest Lover

21:50, Jun-24-2018 | Via mobile
|
May be longest review ever

Comment

RaghavTheGreat$ Might be !  22:11, Jun-24-2018

MIUI Bug Hunter Team

ᛕᗴᗴᑭ Ꭵ丅 ᖇᗴᗩᒪ

Credits
Device
Redmi Note 5/Pro
Online time
464 Hours
Send PM

Unlock MedalMagic CubeMi Power BankMi T-ShirtMi TV 70Mijia 360° Panoramic CameraMi Kids WatchMi BoxMi BandYi Action CameraMi Bluetooth HeadsetFlashholicAwesome!I Love MIUIMIUI Devices ContestRedmi Note 3Redmi 4/Prime/4ARedmi Note 410 Million Forum Posts5 Million Forum App InstallsMIUI 50 Million UsersFan Of MIUI IndiaMIUI Fan From IndonesiaHappy Singles' DayMIUI 9MIUI Lucky FridaySuper Sunday1st AnniversaryWomen's Day MedalRocket to FutureSuper MondayMIUI SMIUI PMIUI 20 Million UsersHappy Valentine's DaySurge S1MIUI Forum AppSuper SaturdayHappy New YearMIUI Happy MedalMerry ChristmasGamer Mi BunnyMiPopBlack SharkHumor Master25 Million StrongMIUI Halloween 2018MIUI KingDiscuss HereDebate MasterApp StarMIUI SuperstarSurpriseMIUI 8th Anniversary10 Million Forum MembersMi TalentXiaomi 8th AnniversaryMIUI Halloween 2017Star Of Technology2017 Annual AwardsMIUI Twitter FollowerMIUI FollowerAndroid Elf6 Million Forum MembersMIUI Medals Collector7 Million Forum MembersStar WarsDie-hard MIUI FanMIUI G+ FollowerAndroid GuruMi Story TellerTheme TalentForum Contest LoverMIUI Weekly Devices QuizNougatMIUI Quick DiscussionMi A1OTA FeedbackQuick SurveyMi Lover MedalRedmi Quiz Master

21:50, Jun-24-2018 | From PC
|
Bhai full on awesome thread .
Thanx :)

Comment

RaghavTheGreat$ Thanks for such compliment  22:12, Jun-24-2018

RaghavTheGreat$ + 5 Take this kanjoos

Don't Wish for It -Work For It
Use @Kintan_oo7  so that i can help you faster .

Credits Management

Quick Reply Top Return to the list